Navy Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee opened her spinning blades that were painted in Navy blue and the words 'Go Navy' written on top in gold. The 'Bopper' team could only look on in horror, their bot had no traction. The blades were cutting right through the halftrack, first sparks, then flames when it hit the main electronics and it blew up as the blades hit the battery. It was just a charred piece of metal now. Lee's shield protected her bot.

Lee addressed the crowd, "As you saw, your best defense is the best offense. I saw how much momentum the 'Bopper' needed to crush its opponent and how far it had to swing."

"If I could block that swing before that point I would render the hammer useless. When it climbed the front of my bot it lost all traction. It was then that I took out my blades and sawed through the soft underbelly."

"As many of you have guessed, I am Fleet Admiral Lee, please call me Lee, I hate titles. I would like to see all the participants in the backroom for a talk."

The kids were bright, each could be used in several fields. The team leader explained the concept and each member explained their duties. This is what Lee wanted to know. The true leaders of the team leaders were to be sent to Annapolis and to study on 'The Firebrand'.

When Lee interviewed some of the other people later that week, she was right about the jocks. They looked down at others saying, "I am better than you because I am on the State Champion team," or some other such type of bull shit.

Whereas the robot people were a true team, the bot could not be built without all members working as a team. If you were a slacker, you were off the team and would be replaced.

It took Kathy about a half hour to figure out why she was always returning salutes. She was a Lieutenant Commander, and ninety percent of the people on the base had to salute her, including officers. Now, she knew why Lee did not like titles. She was the Supreme Commander, even people in other allied countries had to salute her.

Kathy got something to eat and turned in early, tomorrow will be a huge day, maybe lasting twelve hours or more.

Kathy arrived at her appointment to see mounds and mounds of folders and a whole company of people to help her with what she wanted. Even commanders, Medical doctors, and shrinks were there.

"I want piles of specialists over here, non-specialist of a GPA of 3.5-3.75 here, and over here a GPA of 3.76 and up. I also need rejection bins."

The bins came first; the letters on them corresponding to their file drawer.

Kathy went through ten in short order, all went into the bin. The commander started biting his lip, this may show badly to his command. The next four Kathy showed great interest in and took her time reading each one. Kathy was looking for something special. The acceptance pile started to grow, and the orders were being sent out. Once the specialties were done it was time for lunch. Kathy called for two guards.

"You two, guard this room with your life. If anyone gets in there, I will bust you down so far, you will be on sewer duty 24/7 and I would expect to see my face in every tile. Is that clear?"

"Crystal clear, Ma'am."

The 3.5 GPA pile started to grow in number to the acceptance pile. Kathy started to realize she was starting to look, see, and think the way Lee did. She was beginning to see things in people that others didn't. It was no happenstance that Lee ordered Kathy to go over 1,000 folders, not to mention interviewing the ones she thought were acceptable.

Lee noticed something astonishing; she had to go to DC and ask permission from Congress. Congress granted her wish and waived the suitable rules.

She had a flotilla of mothballed ships and older sailors that crewed those very ships. They came from all over the world, exulting at seeing old friends and toasting for those no longer here.

Lee promoted every one of them. All the ships needed to get ready. Their plan was to help each other and go out as a group.

Lee ordered Kathy to join her in watching the parade.

"Look at the precision of all the ships, they act like one unit."

Soon cannon fire was coming from both sides, all the gunners mounted their stations.

"This is the Captain speaking boys, stand down, these are our ships, they are saluting us. Lee is the best, I will fight for her anytime she asks."

Lee got her officer corps from the bot leaders. Lee assigned the other members around the ship. Some members came to see if they could be reassigned to work more closely with each other; the officers were a different story. Lee assigned them to areas all over the ship; to areas, they would shine, even if they didn't know that yet.

Replacing the airmen was the hardest for Lee. It was the worst part of her job. Those men were true heroes. She had to write personal letters to the families. She knew them all and enjoyed good times with many of them. It was the only way Lee could cope with the situation.

The next day was the best day Lee had in a long time. The Brits, French and Aussie's were replacing all her airmen as well as ships and men. 'The Firebrand' was at a functional level and Lee could bolster soft spots around the world. She had replaced almost 3,000 of her crew.

War games were going to be used to see how everyone functioned together. A few of the bot groups were gunnery mates.

One of the first tests was to sink an old destroyer. Lee gave the order and expected a long volley, she didn't get one.

"Kathy, explain why we have stopped firing on that ship."

"What ship Lee? They sunk it with one shell."

Lee visited the gunnery mates, "Congratulations gentlemen, on expert shooting."

"No need to thank us, ma'am, besides we missed by five feet. We would have ripped the ship in half if we were on target."

Lee realized they were from rival bot groups and were having fun at the other's expense.

"Lee, two subs approaching from either direction, sixty meters deep and level, carrier group 160-175 nautical miles behind them."

Norma Rae was doing her thing, "USS Edwards, Pickney, White and Brown to set up a kill box for the carrier group; Edwards and Pickney to port, Brown, and White to starboard, box 25 nautical miles behind, a 15-mile radius. Pickney and Brown take front with a radius of 22 miles, let them waltz right in."

At the war room, they dropped the four ships back to the kill box and had a wax marker to write in the kill box and the center of the kill box.

"It looks like they got you, Sam."

"How could they, my group still needs forty-five minutes before it reaches the fringe of their scope and my subs are too deep to scan."

"Very good Seaman, keep an eye on the subs; they are our greatest threat. Inform Captain Lesly if they climb, they may even double stack us.

"Lee, what does double stack mean?"

"Use your little gray cells, Seaman, use your little gray cells."

Fifteen minutes before the aircraft carrier group was to sail into the kill box, the alarm to end the test rang out.

"Checkmate I think Sam." Sam's friend picked up Sam's carrier on the map and laid it down sideways.

The captain of the carrier was furious when he called his Superior.

"Why was the test halted? I had them in my sights and the mighty 'Firebrand' would be at the bottom of the sea."

"Son, you had nothing. They spotted you when your subs were still deep. You were getting double pinged. They knew exactly how deep they were. Sending two subs meant there was a group in the area, probably just off scope range."

"Were you told the group sent four ships twenty-five miles back to form a wide kill box? The main group continued to sail on, you were about to sail into it."

"They had their depth charges ready and fighters armed and ready for a scramble."

"Just so you know, it was a Seaman who nailed your ass, not an officer."

A senior jet squadron leader came up Lee to ask, "Lee, Navy is now playing a game near here, the lads are watching it. We have a lot of fuel we need to burn off after the last test. Permission to do an unannounced fly-over with two or three squadrons?"

He knew he had her as soon as he said Navy.

"Hell, take up five, tip your wings, and make it a real sight of a lifetime.

"Lee our allied friends want to join us as well, is that OK?"

"Yes, leader."

Captain Lesly said, "Lee, you look like the cat that ate the canary, what's up?"

"Nothing Captain Lesly, our entire fleet of jets is going to do a low-level tip to tip flyover, over a Navy game."

The game was halted as the sound of the mounting jets was heard.

"OK all, does everyone have the order? Just for fun let's do a second fly-over, something they will never forget. OK, 'Romeo' start your run."

The sky was blackened by jets, one squadron would drop down and signal the crowd with the tipping of its wings, only to pull up for the next squadron.

"USA!! USA!! USA!! USA!!" chants rang over the field.

Chants of "USA!! USA!! USA!! USA!!" sounded in all quarters aboard ship. This boosted morale on the ship to no end.

Lee loved watching precision flying knowing they were so close to each other that they had to tip their wings in unison or risk crashing.

It was a local game; the home team was two divisions lower than Navy. Media coverage was sparse at best. There was one camera. It was placed perfectly for every run and you could see the squadrons lining up for their runs. Every social media site blew up.

"Fleet Admiral Lee, thank you for that. That's the most fun I ever had in the military. So that is what you chaps call football, looked pretty boring from where I was sitting."

"Well, I think having 1,000 jets flying overhead had something to do with that." They both smiled and went on their way.

"Seaman Dot, report to Captain Lesly on the bridge."

"All hands, as you all know 'The Firebrand' has many unique aspects to it, the least of which is its command structure. This command was offered, but there were some strings attached. One was this will always be my ship, no matter what rank Lee was. Another was that Lee was going for her star, her ship would be the flagship, then in passing, he said, "In today's Navy flagships are normally carriers. I am afraid I spilled my tea at that one."

"The last string was that Lee would be my Whore, my personal fuck toy that I could pimp out if I wished. She loves to be restrained, be punished, degraded, and publicly humiliated."

"Since Seaman Dot did such an excellent job during the test, we should reward her. This, of course, will be broadcast for all to see. This may get a little steamy; you have my permission to be out of uniform. We don't want to be stepping over piles of clothes now, do we."

"OK Seaman, let's start."

"OK Captain Lesly, bend her over the pillory and chain her to the floor.

"Gag her with your panties, while we are at it. We will use your belt to strap those fingers in that quim you have.

"Now you know all about nipple clamps, don't you slut. Let's put five pounds on them, to make them sway; we will have to make them a little tighter than normal. Oh, look at the meaty lips, we will do the same to them."

"Are you having fun yet? Look at the surprise mama has for you. Let's see you put some lube here. Why a cunt like you needs lube is beyond me, you are probably gushing.

"Just open that rosebud for me. I'll slip this six-inches in. Now we pump it up so you be water sealed. There are twenty pumps, is that enough? I can't hear you, I better do another fifteen."

"I think one gallon will be a good size. Oh no, I dumped that whole bottle of soap bubbles in. Let's give it a good stir so we get some big bubbles. I bet the water feels divine, one-quart in."

"I have a great game I want to teach you, it is called 'Echo'. I slap your right cheek with this paddle and when the left cheek hears it, they respond. They do tend to be talkative."

Lee's cheeks were redder than Rudolf's nose. At the two-quart mark, she could feel the bubbles popping, the weights were swaying back and forth. She was crying so she bit down on Captain Lesly's panties, that just released a pungent smell.

Captain Lesly's chair was bucking back and forth to get more fingers in her.

A Brit, Frenchman and Aussie officer walked up to Kathy, "Well, anything for good allied relations."

As she got down on her knees, only to see, three of the biggest cocks on the planet, popped out their pants.

Be that as it may, she had a mission to do. She started sucking on their balls, dragging her tongue up the shaft and twirled her tongue around the head. Slurping was soon heard as Kathy was bobbing her head up and down, all the way to the root of all three cocks. To Kathy these were no longer men, they were cocks, cocks that needed to be sucked so she could have a rotating 'Triple Penetration'.

"OH, MY GOD!! OH, MY GOD!! R. H. I. P. INDEED!!"

At the three-quart mark, Lee looked eight months pregnant, Seaman Dot took the opportunity to run a handheld vibrator up and down Lee's pussy.

"Look at the whore, you are loving being publicly humiliated, knowing the whole crew is dripping with cum, even your Captain."

Seaman Dot unstrapped Captain Lesly. Lee could feel Captain Lesly's eyes bore into the back of her head. Captain Lesly picked up a rather large pink strap-on.

"You are disgusting, a piece of filth. A slut never keeps her Mistress on edge play. That is your job, cunt."

"I have often wondered how fast and hard I could use a strap-on this size. Cunt, you are going to get it faster and harder on every stroke; this one many bang your cervix, repeatedly." Captain Lesly bucked the large shaft until it was buried to the root. As she continued to slam the giant-sized cock into Lee, she started to have a glow of sweat, she picked up a new toy.

"I do not recall permitting you to smell my panties, but you even bit into them to get a better whiff of my juices. It appears Seaman Dot left your tits in need of some tanning. I guess if you want a job done right, you have to do it yourself." With that a heavy, Raton cane struck Lee's nipples, causing a welt to appear.

Captain Lesly was crazed with lust, she was out of control. Seaman Dot used a heavy cane on Captain Lesly, which popped the strap-on out of Lee's pussy, then she did a flying tackle, cuffed Captain Lesly wrists behind her back and then sat on Captain Lesly. Captain Lesly had no leverage to escape.

Two MP's came and hustled Captain Lesly to her quarters, then handcuffed her to the bed. All she could do is to turn her head to breathe.

Reluctantly Kathy put her clothes on and manned the bridge. It was a different feel than when she was just an Ensign, thrown into combat and in charge because the stairway was blocked. Now she was a high-ranking officer and the next in line to take command.

Captain Lesly could have tried something when the guard checked on her every fifteen minutes, but she knew it would be futile and could face military discipline. At dinner time she sat with her guard.

"Can't I eat with my friends?"

"You know the rules captain, I am just following orders, and before you try to pull rank on me, Lieutenant Commander Kathy is in charge of this vessel. I report directly to her. The good news is I can take your cuffs off, but I suggest you turn in early."

As they were approaching the Captain's stateroom, they heard muffled cries. A young Marine was chained to a bunk, with a penis gag inserted in her mouth, and three navy men and a high-ranking Marine officer were gangs raping her. The officer was doing far more damage than the other three combined.

Captain Lesly mouthed the words, "Get video evidence for five minutes." By the time the five minutes were up, two more MP's and two Marines, superior to the officer were on the scene. The officer was caught with her pants down, strap-on on and a whip in hand. Much more video evidence was recorded and collected. All will face a court-martial hearing.

Captain Lesly said, "Guard, can I take her to my cabin to comfort her? I have an extra bunk; I am going there anyway, and you will be on guard outside my room. Ask acting Captain Kathy if she could be relieved of duties until she can sort this whole mess out."

The Marine just cried softly into Captain Lesly's shoulder all night. She just needed to be held so she knew she was safe.

"Marine, here on 'The Firebrand' we take care of our own. If you can only feel safe at night with a guard on the door, then we will make it so. If you don't want to sleep where you were, you can sleep here or Fleet Admiral's Lee's cabin, with a guard at the door."

"Do you think she has time to talk to me? I have heard she is easy to talk to."

"Marine, she will make the time. People come first, and paperwork can be signed anytime. People problems can't wait."

"Guard, you will escort this Marine for a private consult with Fleet Admiral Lee. You will guard the room. When you go off duty, you will personally introduce her to your replacement. You will be with or near her always. She needs to feel safe and protected always. Failure is not an option."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you, Ma'am." With that the guard offered his arm, she responded by interlinking her arm with his, she felt perfectly safe with him.

Lee just listened to whatever the Marine wanted to tell her. It did not matter if it was on point or not. Lee had always thought that the most important part of communication was listening. Tears were shed, but the Marine felt safe with Lee.

Captain Lesly, the Marine, and the guard took one chopper to land and the four defendants on another. The guard had to surrender his sidearm at court but had a reserved seat right behind the Marine. The guard had a 'Move it or lose it mentality'.

The guard had a dilemma, he asked the bailiff, "Could I see the tribunal and the lawyers in chambers to discuss my problem?" Soon he was in the chambers.

"Sirs, I have a direct order from Captain Lesly herself that I or a replacement to be with or near the plaintiff at all times. I have never disregarded a direct order before, and I don't intend to start now. You have my phone, and I can give testimony early then I can be with her. I can't be with her if I am waiting outside to testify."

Captain Lesly was called into chambers, "Sirs, I can verify that I gave that order. This Marine is in a fragile state and this hearing will be hard on her. The two have developed a friendship; she is going to need friends. Just so you know, I have no intention of rescinding that order anytime soon. Yes, you can force me to rescind it, but how would it affect this young woman who has just been gang-raped by your own?"

The Tribunal gave all four defendants a chance to plead guilty. The three Naval men facing lesser charges took the deal. Lee would put them in positions on land that was mainly solitary work.

The defense lawyer wanted all four to plead guilty. Just the Marine officer remained.

In a surprise move, when the defense lawyer started he got up to say, "Your Honors, the defense rests.

When the Prosecution started the video which was damning, the young Marine was chained, gagged, tied-up and blindfolded. The sailors just fucked her hard, but the Marine officer was an extreme Sadist. She whipped the young Marine so bad some internal organs were bruised. The strap-on was clearly seen to go into her pussy and ass, without lube. The snapshot of the officer's pussy after they took the strap-on off, showed a great number of juices flowing down her leg; she was getting off at seeing the rape.

With closing statements, the defense attorney stated, "My actions of not pursuing a defense was the best for his client and the young Marine." He added that he wished all four would have taken the guilty plea. Closing statements lasted ten minutes and deliberation lasted thirty minutes.