Navy Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The court has deemed you guilty of the gang rape. You will be publicly stripped of your command. You will finish out your tour of duty in a military prison and then be dishonorably discharged."

Ten days after she was discharged, she took a drive on a very rainy night on a dangerous road. She unbuckled her safety belt, lit two safety flares, throwing one in the back and the other by the passenger door. She was choking on the burning plastic. She accelerated to the cliff edge, then slammed on the brakes while turning the steering wheel wildly, thus losing total control of the car.

The fireball was brilliant due to the several colors of flame. It landed in some tidal pools and exploded. The tide would wash the remaining bits out to open water.

After the trial, Captain Lesly relaxed almost all of her order to the guard. It did not matter, the two spent most of their free time together. She had someone she could depend and confide in. Lee walked up to the pair one dinner., "Just as a heads up, the Navy, and Marines have no policy against two unmarried people living on the same boat, married couples are a different matter. You have valued crew members on 'The Firebrand'. I would hate to lose one or both of you. I will rejoice with you if you decide to marry and do whatever I can within the regulations to help you out. I will leave that choice for you to ponder."

On the other carrier, there was a fire in the galley that spread to the dining area before it was put out. The flames reached a table where the ranking officers were eating. It was a body blow to the ship. Lee knew what she had to do but agonized over the decision.

Captain Lesly just got off shift. She went down to get something to eat and was going to retire to her cabin. Lee walked up to the bridge holding a piece of paper saying, "Attention, Captain on deck."

Everyone looked around and could not see Captain Lesly anywhere. Lee walked over to Kathy and handed her the piece of paper. She had been commissioned to Captain the other carrier. The Junior officers who shared duties of being an 'XO' would be promoted and one would be on 'The Firebrand' and the other would join Kathy on board 'The Phoenix'.

"Kathy, I know you wanted to stay on 'The Firebrand', but I want you to raise 'The Phoenix' out of the ashes of the fire they had. When your 'XO' gets here I will brief both of you, but right now, we need a strong hand at the helm of 'The Phoenix'."