Navy Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee knew Maria heard about the attack on the Phoenix so she gave her a call. "Maria, she is well and doing fine. Your little girl received a battlefield promotion along with her friend and her deputy. You know I can't tell you any more than that."

Marge and Teresa were with Maria when she got the call. After Maria hung up Maria jumped for joy. "That was Lee, Hope's alive and doing well; she got a promotion. She couldn't tell me for what of course, she is alive. I wish Lyle was here."

Marge said, "He is, he is waiting for you on the porch, go tell him."

Maria hadn't "Talked" to Lyle for some time, with all the uncertainty, worry, and now joy, all of her emotions came bubbling out at once. She couldn't stop talking to Lyle. Maria spent over an hour talking, towards the end she said, "Oh, Lyle, you would be so proud of her. She does the service credit."

Lee called the Captain of the Phoenix to come home. "I beg your pardon Ma'am, with all due respect, don't make us do that. I have never been one to back down from a fight that is worth fighting. We have the cover of five other carriers. Repairs are being done. You more than anyone knows how important, and tenuous morale can be on a ship; pulling out of a fight would be a disaster." Lee didn't miss out on the fact that; while it was unsaid, he may disobey a direct order, if he were commanded to go back to port.

The wounded were spread out between all ships. The Comet had the most being a bigger ship. Not all made it. Some decided against painful surgeries, for a short-term stay. The enemy bet against Lee yet again. The attack on the Phoenix would sign the death warrants of thousands. Lee's reach was global; it was up to Lee, the enemy will not know until it happens.

Lee chose land forces this time, five spots across the world, which would attack simultaneously. Fighting on five fronts is very difficult to defend, only one loss could mean a grave defeat. Three of the spots were strongholds, two were soft targets. For the strongholds, the goal was to weaken them. To destroy them would cost too many lives; for the soft targets, they would roll through and take the land. With new supplies and reinforcements to the Indian fighters, they became a formable force.

The enemy had no supply line as they raced to the north. That was key to the plan; to have them pinned down in a stalemate where the enemy could not get supplies. The Indians will slowly outflank both sides to surround them. Laying siege to cities in warfare has worked for millennia, with less cost of living. Lee would continue to swell their ranks, thus, diminishing hopes for the enemy to breakthrough. The terrain on the mountainside was God awful. Lee was willing to let her adversary work their way up the hills, from the kill box to the High Cliffs, cliffs that were so sheer, it was difficult to climb; let alone soldiering a weapon on the way up. The longer it took for them to reach the Cliffs, the stronger the Allied force would be. They Allies hid in the Cliffs, taking multiple crossfire angles to reign destruction upon their foe. The flanks were thinning with each day's passing.

Being on the front line, both Hope and Claire gained more paths to get promoted, ones with staggered timelines for shorter windows for promotion. They were the rising stars in the Navy. Lee began to draw up detailed career paths for the pair. If Hope ever became a captain somewhere, Claire would be her overqualified XO. The question was not if, it was when, and where. Lee could even envision both being captains.

A Rear Admiral is a tough get. Lee never wanted to be a Fleet Admiral; she promised her dad that she would get her star. The intelligence / diplomatic corps tended to get quicker promotions than other sectors; their skill sets were worth more to the Allies. The only reason Lee was picked was because the Allies needed someone who was admired by all, could think on her feet, and to have great diplomatic skills to resolve any inter Ally squabbles. To have that authority, Lee needed a gold circle of stars on her collar.

Lee was trapped in a meeting room on the Firebrand, during ongoing talks with world leaders, on that fateful day Ensign Kathy called the airstrike in. It was Kathy's quick thinking to give Captain Lesley a direct transfusion that kept Lesley alive to this day. Lesley said, "I never took measures to lessen the appearance of my scar because it would diminish the import I feel about the scar. I am Admiral Kathy's blood sister now, and I am extremely grateful that God put her off that bridge when I needed her."

Lee now called in Norma Rae for a meeting. "Gentlemen, I am sick and tired of this war; this is the beginning of the end. We will lay siege to town after town; put a twenty-four-hour toxin in the drinking water, although they won't know that. On the other side of the reservoir, holes will be blown to reduce the amount of drinking water. They will not have time to control the population's food consumption. In a week, less in the warmer climates, people will start to die. We will accept all POW's, and adhere to the Geneva Conventions. Norma Rae, transmit to all command posts, here are the towns and dates to begin the end of the war. U-S-A!! U-S-A!! That is only the first month of attacks. The first towns will be hard for them to capitulate. By the third month, stories will have spread and the pattern well in place."

Claire was arming her bombers with smart incendiaries that burned white-hot. Hope's fighters kept the city streets clear of anyone who wanted to put out the fires; the scorched earth policy Sherman used was going into effect. Claire's first bombs went into the large old-growth trees, setting them to blaze out of control. As they fell, Hope's fighters flew in fifty feet off the ground, there was nowhere to hide. The citizens could only look on as Claire's bombers continued to engulf the whole city in flame. It didn't take long before Norma Rae reported on the chatter that she was receiving. Lee now had one hundred towns under siege and the Comet, and the Starfire were leaving many in smoke and ash. The tide of the war had shifted. The big guns that were inland took the place of the bombers by constant shelling for weeks on end.

The people started streaming out of the hovels that were left in the city, dropping their weapons and holding their hands in the air. Hope's fighters tipped their wings in recognition of surrender. Soon, troops would move in and gather all the people. Lee insisted on medical clearance before a POW was released into the general population because she didn't want a contagion to spread, and many were dehydrated and hungry. The seniors and little ones were to be watched closely. The mothers could not understand why their baby was taken away; each worker held up two or three fingers and then pointed to the sun, indicating how many days it would take to recover. Each woman was given a number that matched a ribbon on the baby. After a week, many of the children were returned to their parents both healthy, and happy. Many infants received a brand-new teething ring, toddlers, a ball or a big fuzzy block. Lee made sure everyone up to the age of ten to twelve got an age-appropriate item.

As word spread about how humanely the Allies were treating the civilians, it made sense to sue for peace and declare their towns an open town. Lee would not put up with any ill-treatment to the civilians. Lee would come down hard on any Ally, and it did not matter what nation. Often, she would punish the soldier in front of the people he mistreated. Even Lee's enemies regarded her as a fair and honorable person.

The Comet and the Starfire were now running on three shifts; it was not unusual for a plane to launch just as another was on approach. The campaign was merciless. Now Claire and her Captain were given orders to start hitting the bigger strongholds. The captains stopped briefing the pilots all together; Claire and Hope knew their people better than the captains did, and they knew the strengths and weaknesses of every member of the team. They never asked more out of a person than what they could give. Claire and Hope spent hours in their respective radio rooms, talking and game planning on a scrambled channel. The weaker pilots had different duties than the main squadron had, often gathering intel for future sorties or refueling. This took a lot of the stress off the weaker pilots, and they, in turn, took jobs the main squadron would have to perform. It seemed to work well.

It got to the point when the bomber pilots would drop their load an hour out from the target, shortening the turn around time, and making the bombs almost impossible to hit. The enemy was getting to the point where they were now considering that every ammo dump, supply dump, ship, truck, and artillery pieces were considered scrap. The people were about the only thing they could save now. The people were streaming out of the cities, and the fighter pilots were doing strafing runs on the large piles of munitions.

People were just tired of the whole affair. There will be another war in ten to fifteen years; there would always be another war. Hope decided when her five-year obligation to the Navy was up, she was going home to Maria. Claire would stay on, as all her family was not around, she had no place to go. Hope told her, "Claire if you ever want to get out of this mess, you have only to call me. I will be on the next flight out." The Allies were securing more land, borders were changing. No one would call this "Winning a War." As they changed, the more radical hard-liners came out on both sides, ensuring turmoil for the present.

"Norma Rae, here, now, and fetch my swagger stick." Noma Rae's knees almost buckled; this was not a request. The word "Fetch" was well-intentioned; its meaning was not lost on Norma Rae. Lee got the whip from the General she exposed, as an apology for him doubting her. Norma Rae entered the room on all fours, the whip in her mouth; she was to present herself for inspection by a superior officer, to the Fleet Admiral no less.

Norma Rae was a supreme masochist, a super pain whore. She had many Mistresses and was frequently found, bound in some way in one of the extreme BDSM clubs. Each Mistress knew of the existence of the other. Lee had the most authority over her as she was her superior officer. Lee could pimp her out and she would obey. Lee rarely took advantage of her. Norma Rae would push the boundaries to get punished, but would never be insubordinate to Lee, she took an oath.

"Show me!" In a flash, buttons were strewn around the room after Norma Rae gave her blouse a mighty yank, followed by ripping the garment into unwearable strips of cloth. The skirt soon followed, in a similar state as the blouse. Norma Rae left the bra and thong in place. The thong did many things: it was forbidden, it left her ass exposed, and the cloth could either be pulled between her lips or be ripped.

"I see your implants have healed, what size did you get?"

"I got a 38 GG Mistress. They are totally healed, and the piercings on my worthless cunt and nipples have healed also, and weights can now be added. Mistress, my clamps were loosened today, can you please tighten them?" Even to the casual observer, you could tell Norma Rae's clamps were very tight; she would be punished for her falsehood. Lee felt it her duty to make them tighter, and in no small measure; Norma Rae needed them crushed.

"You whore, how dare you wear your clamps that loose in my presence. I turned them two full rotations." Lee produced a keen blade and dispatched the thong and bra. Norma Rae was no longer able to support herself, she was on her stomach, kisses, and licks moistened Lee's shoes. Lee made Norma Rae gag on her foot; lube was applied to foot fuck her worthless whoring twat.

"Put that bucket on the top shelf and follow me," Lee said to follow her, not to cover herself up. Lee avoided all the camera blind spots. She went down elevators, though common areas, and finally the reception area of the administration building, several buildings removed from where Lee's office was. Lee bent Norma Rae over the reception desk. She kicked her legs wide apart and shoved a very large dildo in her mouth. "Get it all wet whore. We all know sluts like you have no gag reflex, it's part of the job description. Get it wet or it is going in dry."

Lee added some lube and shoved it up Norma Rae's ass with one swift motion. "The fun thing with this dildo is that you first inflate it until it is airtight, at which point nothing can get out until I deflate it. Then I attach the water hose and slowly give you a thorough cleaning. I am thinking about ten months pregnant. Of course, your tits, cunt, and ass will be punished through your ordeal. Everyone will be recording every second. Your job is to give them a show, one that they climax hard every time they watch it. You will degrade yourself to the point where the most extreme porn movies will seem vanilla; your movie should be banned in most countries.

As Lee spoke, the over one-hundred-degree water was doing its job. Lee added a full bottle of soap bubbles to fill Norma Rae up. Everyone's breathing was getting ragged, most were having a hard time keeping it in their pants. A woman walked up and selected a soft flogger with Lee's approval. Her thinking was, the softer the flogger, the harder she could swing it at the whore hole. Direct hits were struck repeatedly. Phones of all kinds were capturing the scene. Finally, Norma Rae was passed bloated. "Norma Rae, it is time for you to get your bucket that is in my office." Norma Rae was shocked, she could barely waddle, walking a half of a mile then getting on her tippy toes to get the bucket, and then waddle back was almost too much for her. "Get moving slut." As Norma Rae approached Lee, you could see her arms were barely long enough to hold the bucket.

"Raise you butt off the bucket so we can all have a good view. It won't all come out at once, so you will be sitting there a while." In most cases, watching someone take a crap would be repulsive to most people. This time, it was sexually arousing. When Lee let the air out of the dildo, Norma Rae shook as she rocked in sexual ecstasy, wave after wave hit her. The women were sucking the milk from all the guys who exploded; the guys were doing the same to the whores. It was an all-out orgy.

Soon after, the black kings and queens realized their effort was futile. Lee would move her pieces from one place to another, blow the crap out it and move to the next area. The Allied powers were expanding their borders daily. It was time to sign an unconditional armistice.

Claire was giving great thought to her future; it was now or never. Lee was going to retire soon. She went to the administration building and asked for an appointment with Lee to discuss her future in the Navy. As Lee was winding up her duties, she had some free time to meet with Claire.

"Ma'am, if I may speak freely, I have no family, so I made the Navy my family. It was the best decision I ever made, except for God of course. Hope is my best friend, I would have never have met her if I didn't join.

Lee had been thinking about this eventually for some time. "Stacey, come in here. We have a problem, and I need your advice. Lee grabbed a piece of paper from her files, and scribbled some information on it then she signed it with a flourish.

Lee showed the paper to Stacey, "Do you see my problem, Stacey?" Stacey nodded.

"Ma'am the PX is open for three more hours. I believe she will rectify the problem immediately." Stacey saluted Claire as she left the room, she didn't do so coming into the room.

The lines disappeared as Lee walked into the PX with Claire in tow. "Ma'am, what did I do wrong?

"As you know I am a stickler for military protocol. An officer being out of uniform is intolerable. Stacey gave you a grace period."

The shopkeeper saluted Claire, "Husband we have a rush job." Claire was rushed into the back room where the shopkeeper took off Claire's blouse, and gave it to her husband who began using a seam ripper on it.

"Hey, that is my uniform." Fifteen minutes she was given her uniform back along with another set of insignia for her white uniform. Claire looked at what was in her palm, then she was handed her orders.

When Claire came out of the backroom Lee stated, "That looks much better, I have been thinking about this for some time." Lee tapped her collar and said, "RHIP Claire. You were to be teamed up with Hope, but I respect her decision to leave. Commander is just the start, you know more than most of the dumb assed Captains we have. I am going to recommend you for the next opening, your high-security clearance will help." Maria came in to pick up some supplies, she stopped dead in her tracks. She saluted both Claire and Lee.

"I'm not sure I am going to get used to this saluting thing."

"Get used to it, only Captains and Admirals are above you, and I am retiring soon. The captains are assigned to the ships, most of the Commanders are their XO's. You will be one of the highest-ranked officers here."

"Maria, here is fifty dollars. We have to feed and house your stray, don't we? You do have an extra room, correct?"

"You are correct, Fleet Admiral. I will take responsibility for our stray."

"Commander, may I say, your cluster looks very fetching on you."

"Ma'am, may I ask why me?"

"Commander, do you know what some of your job descriptions are? One is being in command of an aviation squadron; another is the command of an onshore installation. The reports from your captain said that he gave up briefing his men. You knew your men far better than he did, and you obtained better performance from them than your Captain would have. That is critical in a crisis. You called in that airstrike; you may have saved thousands of lives. You were being promoted faster than your rank indicated; the stupid Navy has this time rule on promotions, I don't adhere to them."

"You want me to push papers?"

"HA! If I tried that you would have asked for a transfer immediately; there would be a bidding war for your services."

"Your Lieutenant Commander will do most of that, you will need to sign off on the more important papers. You will be more freelance; I expect you will want to spend some time at sea."

Hope was sipping a nice cold lemonade as Claire approached. One look at Claire's sleeve told the whole story. Hope spat out her lemonade as she scrambled to her feet, she waited until Claire returned her salute.

Claire walked into the living room and saluted the flag case; it was too old to fly anymore. "Seaman Lyle, I am Commander Claire. After Fleet Admiral Lee retires soon, I will be one of the highest-ranking officers on this base. Your family will always have my protection under my watch. I can't express my deepest respect for the "Ultimate Sacrifice" that you gave your country."

12