NCIS Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

When Bishop woke she was alone in Gibbs' bed and sun was streaming through the window. She looked at the bedside clock and couldn't believe it was 10:30. She quickly dressed and found Gibbs in the parlor, sipping coffee and reading the report she had delivered. "Hey!" he said when he saw her. "There's coffee on the stove and I could make you some breakfast if you're hungry."

"I'd love both, but I never sleep this late and I have a baby shower at 1:00," she said sadly.

"Okay," he said, and when he stood up she hugged him.

"What happens now?" she asked him.

"We go back to our lives and we think about what occurred last night," he told her. "Then, if you want, we can talk about it later in the week, or if you just want to forget about it, we can do that."

"I don't want to forget about it!" she snapped. "Is that what you want?"

"What I want is for us to think about it for a few days and then talk about it if you're agreeable and not being snippy," he said.

"Okay," she sighed. "You're right, and I'm sorry." When she looked up at him, he couldn't help kissing her. Their tongues found each other's as their bodies pressed together and then he slowly pushed her away.

"I love everything that happened and I'm not sorry about it," she said, and then she kissed him on the cheek and left.

Gibbs couldn't stop thinking about Bishop. He knew it was dangerous to fuck a subordinate or co-worker, but he had been doing it for a long time. He remembered how he had fucked Caitlin on Air Force One when he was recruiting her from the Secret Service and even got a blow job in the Presidential cabin. He had a long term affair with Jenny when they were agents fucking their way around Europe and the Middle East, and Abby had sucked his cock the first day he met her, and he still fucked her occasionally and got his cock sucked in her lab. And Ziva! He fucked her the whole time Tony was courting her and even after they were committed to each other. How she loved him fucking her up the ass, how she would call him daddy when he did it. "Fuck my ass, Daddy! Stick your big cock up my ass and fuck it like you fucked Mommy! Cum in my ass, Daddy! My ass is just for you."

He even fucked Kensi a few times and Heddi gave good head, plus the CIA Assistant Director, the Coast Guard NCIS agent, the Asian spy who Jimmy thought was exclusively his, and Tim's Delila, not to mention Jack. He even fucked her while she was sucking Leon's cock in his office and she still insisted on sucking his cock every other week and making visits to his basement when she was horny.

Bishop couldn't get Gibbs out of her mind. She had never had mind blowing sex like she had with him, and when she tried to remember how many orgasms she had with him, she stopped at twenty. She was normally a very light sleeper but she had slept like a baby at his house. She felt very bad about leaving the way she did but she resolved to do everything in her power to make sure it wasn't just a one night stand.

Gibbs treated her as normally as he could at work on Monday, but he did find himself eyeing her body every chance he got. It was driving him crazy, so he made an excuse to go see Abby. "Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs," she greeted him and kissed him on the cheek when he handed her a big cup on her energy drink. "What brings you to my castle?"

"Nothing in particular," he told her. "I just wanted to see your beautiful face."

"It makes me wet when you say things like that," she replied, and then she ran her hand over his cock. He turned her so her back was to him and pressed his cock against her ass while he cupped both of her tits.

"You have the nicest tits in this city," he whispered in her ear as he kneaded her ample breasts and then ran his right hand down to her crotch to fondle her pussy.

"Should I lock the door so we can fuck?" she asked him.

"Thanks, but that's not a good idea," he replied.

"How about a quick blow job? You know I can make you cum in less than five minutes and I haven't tasted your creamy sperm in ages."

"No thank you," he said, and she began humping her pussy on his fingers. A minute later she shuddered and let out a loud sigh.

"That little orgasm will have to hold me, I guess," she said. "Do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure," he replied.

"I need your advice on something," she started.

"Go on."

"A few months ago, my brothers pet shop was being renovated, did you know he lived in the back rooms?"

"I didn't," Gibbs told her.

"Well, he asked if he could stay with me for a while, and of course, I told him it was okay. A few nights later I walked in on him while he was jerking off. He was embarrassed, and I felt bad for him, so I finished it for him. Two days later he came to me with his cock out, and you know how much I love to suck cock, so I gave him a blow job. He loved it, naturally, everyone loves my blow jobs, right?"

"I'll vouch for that," Gibbs told her.

"So, he kept coming to me to get his cock sucked every other day or so, and one night when I was horny, I asked him to eat me. He didn't do a good job, but he told me he was anxious to learn, so we started to sixty-nine each other, and he did get a lot better at eating pussy, and I love a cock cumming in my mouth while I'm having an orgasm. Well, naturally that led to us fucking and sometimes having all day sessions on the weekends. He's moved in now and we sleep together every night. Do you think I'm crazy to be fucking my brother like this?"

"How does it make you feel?" he asked her.

"I feel great. I'm getting fucked regularly and have a nice cock to suck whenever I want, and he's not possessive. I still date occasionally and if I bring someone home he stays in his room and then we talk about if I just sucked the guy's cock or fucked him or both. If I fucked the guy, he wants to eat me, and the fresher the cum, the better he likes it. And I'm a lot more selective with who I see because I'm not as horny as I used to be."

"It sounds like nobody is getting hurt by what you're doing," he told her.

"That's what I think," she said. "Years ago, you and Tony and Tim were all fucking me and giving me my ration of sperm, and when that slowed down I would get very horny and let anyone fuck me. Now, I feel good although I still think sometimes about having your big cock in me. I was just remembering the other day, the night of the power failure when you and Ziva stayed at my place. How we sucked and fucked each other all night and you fucked her up the ass while she was eating me."

"That was a night to remember," he told her.

"You know you can fuck me whenever you want, right? Or come down here for a quick blow job?"

"I know, Abbs," he said.

"I worry about you, you know."

"I know."

"Are you getting enough pussy?"

"I am," he told her.

Bishop was on a stakeout with Nick looking for an AWOL Marine who was suspected of drug trafficking. "We could get in the back seat and make out to kill some time," Nick said to her.

"Jesus Christ!" she yelled at him. "How many god damned times do I have to tell to stop with that shit! You're starting to scare me, Nick! I know you think you're god's gift to women, but I'm not attracted to you at all. How many god damned times do I have to tell you that before you stop!"

"I know you're just playing hard to get," he said, apparently not listening to her at all. "Hey! There's our guy!"

They apprehended the Marine, and by the time they finished with him it was quitting time. She was upset that she hadn't seen Gibbs much at all and she didn't sleep well, tossing and turning while she thought about him.

The next morning, Nick hit on her twice and she called Jack to make an appointment. Gibbs was out with Nick in the afternoon when she sat down in Jack's office. "What can I do for you, Eleanor," Jack asked her.

"I have a problem and I need your advice," Bishop said. "Whatever we talk about is private, right?"

"Unless you committed a crime," Jack told her.

"Nick is bothering the shit out of me!" Bishop said. "He's constantly hitting on me and I can't take it anymore. He's a good agent but I can't stand being with him alone anymore. Can you give me any suggestions?"

"Have you spoken to Gibbs about this?" Jack asked.

"No! I know he'd do something if I told him and I don't want to make a big flap about it."

"Okay. I'm going to ask you some questions. Please don't be offended by them. Just answer as best you can."

"Okay. Give me an idea of what he says to you."

"That I must be horny because I'm separated from Roger and he'd be glad to 'do me.' That we should make out in the car to kill time. That he's sure he could teach me a few things about sex. I've told him a hundred times to knock it off. He tells me that he knows I'm just playing hard to get and he's persistent enough to wait until I realize how much I need him. I've told him I'm not attracted to him at all, and that I'm going to take action if he keeps it up, but he just laughs at me."

"Are you teasing him, Eleanor?"

"No, god damn it! Don't you believe what I'm telling you."

"I have to ask you these question," Jack said softly.

"Okay," Bishop sighed.

"Does he have any reason to believe that you're lonesome, or horny?"

"I think everyone knows I haven't dated much since my divorce," she replied.

"True," Jack said. "Here's my advice, let me talk to him about this and explain the gravity of the situation. I would have to tell him that you confided in me to do that. Do I have your permission?"

"Do you have to tell Gibbs?" Bishop asked.

"No, but, if Nick persists, that's the next step. You can't bring this to Leon without Gibbs knowing."

"I understand," Bishop said. "I just want him to stop."

"Between us girls, I think he had something to do with Alex requesting a transfer. I couldn't get her to admit it, but she didn't deny it either."

"Oh my God," Bishop said.

"I'll let you know when I'm going to speak to him," Jack told her.

"Thank you so much, Jack."

"You're welcome."

They were very busy during the week and Bishop hardly saw Gibbs never mind getting a chance to talk to him. Late in the afternoon she had to bring some evidence to Abby.

"Hey, Bishop! How are you doing?"

"Okay, I guess," Bishop told her.

"You sound kind of down," Abby said, "Is there anything you want to talk about?"

"Between us girls?" Bishop asked.

"Of course," Abby said.

"Does Gibbs date? Is he seeing anyone?"

"Hmmm..." Abby said. "Sooner or later everyone wonders if Gibbs is getting laid."

"I didn't... I never..." Bishop stammered.

"It's okay," Abby said. "He's a man of mystery in so many ways. You know about his first wife and child, and that he was married a few times after they died."

"Yes," Bishop said.

"He has dated some women but as far as I know, he hasn't dated anyone for a while," Abby said.

"Can you tell me who he dated?"

"An Army Colonel, an Assistant Director at the CIA, a Defense Lawyer... Why are you asking?"

"Just curious. Has he dated anyone who works here?"

"There's a difference between 'dating' and screwing around, if you know what I mean," Abby said.

"Explain," Bishop said.

"Well, he had a relationship with Leon's predecessor before she was appointed, and I think they fucked while she was here, but that's not dating, that's just fucking."

"Oh," Bishop said, surprised at the language, but a lot of things about Abby surprised her.

"Is there anything else you can tell me?" Bishop asked.

"I'd rather not," Abby said. "I love Gibbs and I don't want to be a gossip about him."

"I understand," Bishop told her. "Thank you."

"If you're lonely or horny..." Abby said, "well, I'm not a lesbian, but I consider you a friend, and I can take care of you if you know what I mean."

"I'm not sure I understand," Bishop said.

"I can make you cum," Abby told her. "I'm very good at oral, mostly with men, but I could eat you and make you cum."

"Thanks," Bishop stuttered, "but..."

"No problem," Abby said, and she took Bishop in her arms. Bishop was very aware of Abby's big breasts pressing against her and how her pussy was pushed forward. "Just keep what I said in mind. I could take care of you better than a vibrator."

Gibbs sent Nick to a case on a ship in the Mediterranean, so he would be away for a while, which suited Bishop just fine, but Gibbs still hadn't said anything to her about them fucking, and it really bothered her. On Thursday night she called him. "Gibbs," he answered.

"It's me," she told him.

"Is something wrong? Are you okay?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"Yes, something is wrong," she said. "You said we would talk and you haven't talked to me all week except to send me out of the office."

"I wanted to give you time to think," he said. "I told you that."

"I'm tired of thinking about it. I want to be with you again. Have you been thinking about me at all?"

"I'm spending all my time trying not to think about you," he said. "You're driving me crazy."

"Good!" she told him. "I want to see you tomorrow. Can I come over to your house?"

"If you come over here, I'll want to fuck you again," he told her.

"I want you to fuck me again. All I can think about is having your cock in me again."

"We have to talk," he said. "We'll meet somewhere for dinner and we'll talk."

"Okay, we'll talk. And then we'll go somewhere where we can fuck, and I can practice giving you a blow job."

"You're killing me here, Bishop. I'm trying to do what's right."

"What's right is us fucking. I want you so bad. Don't you want me?"

"I want to rip your clothes off and fuck your brains out. I want to shove my cock down your throat and cum all over your face. I want to eat your pussy until you pass out from cumming too much. But we have to talk first."

"You're so fucking stubborn," she told him.

"I know."

"Where should I meet you?"

He gave her the name of a small Italian restaurant and they agreed to meet there at 7:30 the following night.

They had little contact during the day and Bishop rushed home after work. She showered and then began thinking about what to wear. She wanted to turn him on, but she didn't want to dress slutty. She settled on a pink transparent bra and pantie set and a light blouse and loose skirt. She applied more makeup than what she used for work and packed an overnight bag with two changes of clothes and toiletries.

Gibbs got to the restaurant at 7:15 and couldn't believe how nervous he was. He kept telling himself that she was just another woman he wanted to fuck, but he knew she was different. He really liked her and didn't want to hurt her in any way. When his cock got hard thinking about her he wished he had gone to Abby or Jack for a blow job before he left work so he wouldn't be so horny.

Bishop's heart was pounding when she walked into the restaurant and looked around. When she spotted him waving, she felt her pussy getting damp. He looked absolutely gorgeous in a blue sport jacket, tan slacks and blue shirt. The smile he gave her as she walked to the table did nothing to calm her heart or her pussy. "You look beautiful," he said as he held a chair for her to sit.

"So do you," she told him. He asked her if she wanted a drink and when she said wine, he ordered a carafe. They made small talk while they looked at the menu and the wine was served. After they ordered and there was no one hovering at the table, she looked at him. "You first," she said to him.

"You are a beautiful person, inside and out," he said, "strong, intelligent, funny, kind, sexy... Why do you want to be with an old man like me?"

"Because you're also a beautiful person," she replied. "Strong, honest, sexy... I can't explain why I'm so attracted to you and how good you make me feel. And I think you feel the same way about me. Why shouldn't we explore our connection? Don't you feel attracted to me?"

"I do," he admitted. "I just don't want to take advantage of you."

"Because you're my boss?"

"That's one of the reasons," he replied.

"Have you ever had sex with anyone at the office before?"

"Yes," he admitted, "but it was just sex."

"So you agree with me that whatever we have is more than just sex?" she asked.

"I hate you," he said, and she had to smile.

"Will you tell me who in the office you had sex with?"

"Now is not the time for that," he said, and then the waitress was there with their meals.

He found himself staring at her cleavage each time she leaned forward, and he felt her foot rubbing on his ankle several times. All his desire to go slow with her evaporated and all he could think about was fucking her. Of having his cock inside her cunt again. After dinner, she excused herself to go to the ladies room. When she returned, he noticed another button of her blouse was open and he didn't see any sign of a bra under it. "Do you want coffee?" he asked her when they finished eating.

"At your house," she said coyly, so he signaled for the check.

He walked her to her car and when she raised her face to be kissed, he put his arm around her and pressed his lips to hers. Her tongue slithered into his mouth and his hand moved to her ass as she pressed against him. "My pussy is soaked," she whispered to him.

"My cock is going to rip my pants open," he replied. They kissed again, and he thought about fucking her in her car but thought better of it. "Follow me," he told her. "Park in the driveway after I park in the garage."

"Yes, boss," she teased.

"Drive safe," he told her.

"Drive fast," she told him.

They were in each other's arms as soon as they stepped into his house. He ran his hands over her ass and tits as they kissed while she humped her pussy on his cock. "You were flashing your tits at me in the restaurant on purpose," he told her.

"I wanted to turn you on," she panted. "Did it work?"

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," he told her as they made their way to the couch.

"That's what I want," she told him.

"Are you going to take your panties off or do you want me to rip them off you?" he said as he lifted her skirt to her waist.

"I took them off in the restaurant when I took off my bra. Just get your cock out and I'll be ready for you." She laid down on the couch while he took off his pants and shorts. When he looked at her she had her legs wide open and was holding out her arms to him. "Oh, God," she moaned as he rammed his cock into her wet cunt. "I need your cock in me so much," she said as she began fucking him. She kissed him while he opened her blouse and then he squeezed her tits. "I'm going to cum," she screamed out. "It feels so good! It feels so fucking good!" He grabbed her ass with both hands and plunged his cock as deep as he could into her cunt while she came. When she calmed a bit, he pinned her hands over her head and began fucking her with long, hard strokes.

"You like this, don't you?" he panted as he fucked her.

"Yes! I love how you fuck me... I'm going to cum again... Aaah! Oooh!" Her cunt began milking his cock again and he knew he was close. He felt like he was in a trance as he pulled his cock out of her and began jerking it in front of her pussy. He moaned as he started to cum and she moaned when she felt his hot sperm on her slit. "Oh, fuck! Cum on me, honey! Cum all over me! Cover me with your cum!" He watched as ropes of thick sperm splattered her pussy and thighs and then he moved his cock around to her stomach and cunt. He felt possessed as he sank down to his knees and looked between her legs at the thick sperm all over her crotch. He noticed her looking at him as he lowered his head and stuck out his tongue, and then he ran it through her slit. He had tasted his sperm before when he ate a pussy he just fucked but this was different. This was thick, hot sperm that was coating his tongue and lips. "Oh, honey..." she moaned when she saw the sperm on his lips and tongue. "You're going to make me cum again! I love what you're doing to me." He swallowed what he had licked up. It tasted salty. but it wasn't so bad, so he pushed his tongue into her cunt as she squirmed beneath him. He didn't understand why he was doing this, but it was making her cum, so he kept running his tongue through ropes and puddles of his sperm and swallowing what he licked up until she made a loud noise and got quiet. He felt sperm dripping down his chin as he lifted his head to look at her and she pulled her legs up to a fetal position as she gasped for air.

jamax
jamax
248 Followers