NCISex Erotic Story Pt. 01

Story Info
NCIS agent Kate finds a big surprise at Abby's house.
5.2k words
4.56
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Side note:

I used to be a fan of the NCIS series. I was also inspired by the writer Liclovely and his story The Turnaround, one of my favourite erotic stories. And the work of Coxville stories by theofficialpit.

I hope you enjoy this story! If not, I don't care because I enjoyed writing this story!

Special Agent Caitlin Todd, a former Secret Service agent called Kate in her team, has been tasked with contacting forensic scientist Abigail Sciuto, aka Abby, for a particular case.

Kate sighs as she turns the ignition off for her car, parking it outside Abby's house. Kate exits her car and takes a moment to admire Abby's home, this being the first time she has seen it. It's a double-story house, which surprises Kate, wondering how the forensic scientist can afford such a mansion-like home.

Kate almost expected to find Abby's address leading her to a cemetery, knowing the scientist's bedding as a coffin. But Kate knows there is more to Abby than her Gothic lifestyle.

Kate admires Abby for her knowledge and skill in forensic analysis. But lately, Kate has been worried about her friend. Abby seems more distracted than usual. Her workload hasn't suffered, but Kate is still suspicious.

She suspects a new man is in Abby's love life, although when Kate questions her, Abby keeps quiet. However, Kate did notice a big smirk on Abby's face, enjoying keeping the secret.

Kate had tried to contact Abby on her phone, but it had gone straight to voicemail. Causing Kate to visit Abby's home. She walks up to the front door and rings the doorbell.

Instead of a regular door chime for the doorbell, a mechanical spooky laugh echoes throughout Abby's door. Kate chuckles at Abby's doorbell, but there is no answer.

Kate rings the doorbell again, but there is no answer. Kate tries the door and is surprised to find the front door unlocked. She instinctively takes out her sidearm from her belt holster.

Kate has seen enough crime scenes to know that an unlocked front door could be dangerous. Kate slowly enters the house; music echoes within the household.

"That's Android Lust. One of Abby's favourite bands." Kate thought to herself.

Even though the music emanates from upstairs, Kate checks every room on the ground level.

There are no lights on. Having no flashlight, she uses the torch on her phone to see. Kate finds no sign of Abby downstairs.

Kate slowly ascends the staircase, taking each step at a time. The music of Android Lust gets louder as Kate follows the noise to a specific room. It is the only room with a light emanating from a partially open door. Kate lowers her sidearm and switches off the torch on her phone before peeking inside.

Kate's eyes widened in a cartoon fashion, and her jaw dropped at what she saw. Abby is strapped to a queen-sized bed naked; she is breathing heavily, with her chest rising and falling rapidly. Her C-cup-sized breasts shifted up and down, nipples erect and pointing to the ceiling.

Leather cuffs bind Abby's wrists and ankles. The wrist and ankle cuffs are soft padded velvet with a metal buckle. The cuffs had an O-ring clasp that is attached to straps. These long black straps are tied to the corner posts of the king-size bed.

Abby is lying face up; her head is facing the door. If she hadn't worn a black blindfold, Abby would have seen Kate peeking through the partially open door. This blindfold is made of black vegan leather with red trim, light padding, and soft satin liner lining and is fitted with an elastic head strap.

Abby lifts her head a little, making Kate back up a step, afraid of being seen. Abby's long, flowing black hair is tied in braids. She turns her from side to side, looking for something or someone. It turns out the latter as a figure comes close to the bed.

The only light inside is the two lamps on either side of the bed, on top of two small cupboards. Hence why the room is so dark, almost black. Kate could not see this figure before, but as he moves closer to Abby, Kate chokes back a gasp, recognising the man.

The figure is Gerald, Dr Mallard's assistant in autopsy. At first, Kate didn't recognise the man without any clothes on. Kate can make out Gerald in the dark room because of what he is holding: a thin candle with red wax.

But what has Kate's attention more so is Gerald's lower body. For there, pointing upward, bobbing up and down, is Gerald's massive twelve-inch thick black cock.

"Good God! How big is that thing!?" Kate thought, staring at the black anaconda.

"That dick belongs on a horse."

Kate is mesmerised and almost intimidated by the size of Gerald's shaft. She is taking note of not just the length but the thickness as well. She notices the dark colour of the black cock is almost glistening in the candlelight. Kate doesn't know that the glistening is from Abby's saliva from servicing Gerald's shaft earlier. She also notices Gerald's large testicles, also shining from Abby's oral work. Kate swallows at the very size of them.

Gerald has a big smile, watching Abby lying almost helpless on the bed. Every step he takes makes Abby incline her head toward the sound of his footsteps, trying to locate Gerald.

"Oh, Master? Where are you hiding?" Abby calls out in a teasing tone, smiling happily.

Kate is so shocked by calling Gerald's master that she almost drops her gun and phone. There is some sort of master-and-slave sexual dynamic going on here. However, Kate can see Abby's happiness on her face despite being bound to the bed.

Gerald merely grins as he tips the red candle over Abby's nude form. Abby squeals as the hot wax splatters on her body. Gerald aims the drops of hot wax at Abby's chest and stomach. Her body shakes violently as the straps threaten to break from the thrashing. But the straps and cuffs stay strong, keeping Abby in place as more hot wax is poured on her.

Kate becomes very heated around her neck and face. Her nipples become so erect that they are poking into the cup of her bra. Kate has never been this turned on before. Her pussy becomes so wet that it stains her underwear. Kate can feel her vagina juices trickle down her long pants. She kneels, in the hallway, to stem the flow of pussy juice.

Kate sees no danger to herself or the others. She lowers her gun to the floor, gets her phone and turns it off. Kate gets rid of all distractions to watch the scene before her.

Gerald stops dripping hot wax on Abby. He waits a minute or two for the wax to dry and harden on her skin. Gerald runs his fingertips across Abby's body, starting at the feet and working his way upward.

Abby, at first, stiffness from his touch. Expecting more hot wax to fall on her body. Instead, she visibly calms and moans as Gerald plays with her. He traces his fingertips up from the legs to Abby's chest.

Gerald purposefully ignores playing with Abby's erect nipples, which drives her crazy about being ignored. He stands close to the head of the bed, close to Abby's head. Either by smell or maybe from instinct Abby inclines her head towards Gerald's giant cock, bobbing a couple of inches near her face.

He smiles at Abby, blindly reaching out for him. Opening her mouth wide, hinting for Gerald to stuff his big black cock in her mouth. Again, he only teases Abby. Gerald takes hold of his massive cock and uses it to Turkey slap Abby against her lips and cheeks.

Abby coos at Gerald, lightly slapping her, the weight of his thick cock feeling so heavy against her skin. Abby sticks her tongue out, only getting a partial taste of his salty, musky shaft. She runs her tongue up and down the length of that black anaconda.

Kate unbuttons her pants, sliding her right hand inside her pants to play with herself. She uses her other hand to steady herself on the doorframe. Kate bites her lower lip to stifle herself from groaning aloud while slowly inserting two fingers in her hot pussy. Kate doesn't need any lubrication on how wet she is. But when Gerald moves closer towards Abby, it blocks Kate's view of the action. Kate frowns at this setback just as she is close to reaching orgasm. Now Kate can only listen, but that makes it even more erotic.

The sound of Abby sucking and on drives Kate crazy. Abby moans happily as she makes oral love to Gerald's shaft. Slurping away like Abby is devouring a delicious ice cream. She pauses to speak while rubbing her face against the black like a cat wanting to be petted.

"God, this thick black cock. Mmmm-hmmmm, it tastes so good. Better than a CatPow. Sooo salty and manly."

Abby takes a big sniff of Gerald's shaft, shivering from the musky smell. She quickly brings that thick black back into her mouth. Gerald loves Abby's oral work; she has become a true artist at sucking cock.

Her tongue works, swirling around with little room in her mouth, confined by the thick black shaft. Gerald recalls a time when Abby used to struggle, gag and tear up when taking his massive meat down her throat. Gerald leans over and releases the bindings on Abby's wrists.

Almost immediately, Abby uses her hands, sliding her hands up and down Gerald's shaft. Abby works fast from the excitement of getting her hands on Gerald's thick black rod but also from the amount of spit. Saliva drips off Gerald's cock, runs down its length and drips his big black balls.

But Gerald wants more; he grimaces from the strain of holding back from chumming in Abby's mouth. Regretfully, Gerald takes a stepfather back, out of reach from Abby's vacuum-like mouth. Abby groans in frustration.

"Come on, G, don't leave me hanging. I was so close to..."

Abby trails off as she brings her hands down to her wet pussy. Abby moans as she uses her fingertips to pull her pussy lips apart. Abby shows off her honeypot gaping hole to Gerald, literally leaking. Abby's vagina is leaking so much that a big wet stain is starting to form on the bed sheets.

Gerald growls, which makes Abby giggle and happy at that response. He fights the urge to climb up on the bed and spear his cock into her vagina. He resists, though, knowing Abby is only teasing him and not giving what she wants but doing what he wants. Gerald quickly unbinds the straps on Abby's ankles while she motions to remove her black blindfold but stops.

"Can I?" she asks.

Gerald smiles, leans down, and kisses her. Abby moans and wraps her arms around his neck. The two share a very wet kiss as their tongues mash and coil against one another.

From Kate's point of view, all she can see is Abby's arms and legs coiling around Gerald's body. Kate loves the contrast of the skin colour of Abby's white limbs wrapping around Gerald's large frame.

While kissing, Abby wraps a hand around Gerald's shaft, jacking him off. Meanwhile, Gerald plays with Abby's chest, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

Abby stops jerking off Gerald, rubbing the head of his cock along her pussy lips. Both groan at the contact, but Gerald wants to cum in a different hole.

Gerald spins Abby around the bed until she is lying on her back. Abby giggles at being tossed around like a rag doll. Her head is now hanging off the edge of the bed. This is one of their favourite positions, the upside-down blowjob.

Abby opens her mouth wide; excitement shines on her face to take Gerald's shaft down her throat. At this exact moment, Abby sees Kate. The two make eye contact, and both surprise and bewilderment light up in their eyes.

"Oh God! Why is Kate here?!"

Before Abby can say anything, a warning to Gerald, he shoves his thick long black cock in her mouth and down her throat. Abby's protests are muffled by the stuffing of black cock.

Gerald doesn't know about Kate's presence and wouldn't even care at that moment. He is thoroughly enjoying using Abby's mouth. Gerald doesn't give her time to adjust, thrusting away quickly.

This is one of Gerald and Abby's favourite positions to do together. When they first tried this position, Gerald was worried about choking her. But Abby scolded him for trying to take it easy on her. Abby pinched Gerald on the testicles as punishment. Gerald responded by furiously fucking Abby's throat like he is doing right now.

Abby's mind swirls with questions, barely concentrating on the thick cock invading her mouth and throat. Why is Kate here? Is anyone else from the team here too? She quickly breathes through her nose before Abby passes out from lack of oxygen.

Every time Gerald pulls back, his large testicles clear Abby's view. Making her resume eye contact with Kate. Once Kate saw that Abby had seen her, she tried to move away.

Even though Kate's mind told her to leave the house, get back in her car, drive away, and forget what she had witnessed.

But another part of her mind is compelling her to stay. Kate's pussy is almost burning up with need, unable to look away from Abby being fucked furiously in the mouth and throat.

"Gerald's dick must be twice the size of any white dick I've seen," Kate thought to herself.

"And look at Abby taking that monster almost easily."

Kate, herself, has never tried nor even seen this position before. She has never given blowjobs to her previous partners, even when they have tried to insist. Kate doesn't see the point of oral during sex, preferring 'normal' intercourse.

However, the way Abby licks and sucks Gerald's massive cock, obviously getting some sort of pleasure from it. Kate finds it hard to understand why it pleases Abby to take something so large and thick in her mouth.

"Gurk! Slurp! Gurk! Slurp! Gurk! Slurp! Gurk!"

The sound echoes within Abby's room. The noises Abby is making with her mouth disgusts Kate. And yet, Kate's mouth feels parched. She finds herself opening and closing her mouth repeatedly. It's as if Kate is training her jaw to be able to take Gerald's thick black cock.

Kate stares, barely blinking at Gerald, plunging his like anaconda into Abby's mouth and throat. She worries that Abby could be in danger of choking to death. Kate watches as saliva flows from Abby's stretched lips.

Gerald suddenly pulls his cock out of Abby's throat and mouth. She coughs as spit flows from her mouth into her nose and eyes. Abby's vision almost becomes entirely obscured by her saliva.

Kate is shocked at the state of Abby's face, a complete mess. Her entire face becomes plastered with spit, like a wet mask. Kate worries about Abby becoming dehydrated by the amount of spit from brutal throat fucking. Kate expected Abby to attack or scold Gerald for his rough treatment of using her like that.

Again, Kate is surprised by Abby's behaviour. She doesn't seem angry; Abby even smiles at him. She takes one of his large black testicles in her mouth. Giving Gerald's nuts a spit polish, one at a time. Abby speaks to Gerald while slurping away on his cock. Unable to take her mouth away from the black shaft for more than a second.

"Mmmm. Master, it's so rough. Shoving this big black cock in my small mouth. Using me like some sort of sex toy."

Abby speaks loudly enough for Kate to hear every word. Kate drinks every word from Abby. For some reason, Kate's mouth feels parched, thirsty even.

Abby uses her hands to wipe her eyes clean of any saliva clogging up her vision. Once she can see again, Abby looks directly at Kate and winks. Kate almost stumbles back in shock. Of course, she knew that Abby had seen her. But for Abby to directly communicate with her like that has shaken Kate to her very core

Now that Kate had an unobscured view of the action, she returned to pleasuring herself. Kate uses her right hand, inserting her index and middle fingers inside her vagina. While Kate uses her thumb to diddle her erect clit. Kate's left-hand covers her mouth to stop herself from panting aloud for Gerald and Abby to hear her.

"I want you to shove your thick black cock back down my throat. Fuck my mouth until you shoot your load of cum right in my stomach!"

Meanwhile, Abby uses her index fingers, inserting them in her mouth to pull the corners of her lips apart as far as possible. She looks up expectantly at Gerald, raising her eyebrows at him.

Gerald licks his lips, pleased at Abby, offering her mouth and throat to him. Without a word of warning, he shoves his black log back into Abby's mouth. Gerald doesn't hold back, fucking Abby's mouth and throat furiously. The entire bed creaks from Gerald's powerful thrust, using Abby's mouth to pleasure his monster cock.

"Slurp! Gurk! Slurp! Gurk! Slurp! Gurk! Slurp!"

Again, those noises Abby is making, Kate soaking wet. And again, Kate has her jaw open wide, straining her mouth to open as far as she can. Kate imagines that horse-like cock invading her mouth and throat. Kate questions herself if she can do it, unwilling to withdraw from a challenge.

It only takes a couple of minutes for Gerald to cum. Abby's words, noises, mouth and throat make him ejaculate quickly. Through this throat fucking, Abby resumed eye contact with Kate, staring at her the entire time.

Gerald noticed Abby playing with her pussy, inserting two fingers in her honeypot. Just as he is about to cum, Gerald wants Abby to climax together with him. He leans over and pinches Abby's erect clit, hard.

Just the way he knows, she likes it, a little pain and pleasure all wrapped up together. Abby let out a gurgled scream, her legs shooting straight in the air in almost a perfect v shape. Pussy juices squirt out of Abby's vagina like a garden sprinkler across the bed, staining the bed.

"Fuuuccckkk!"

Gerald bellows one last thrust, pushing his cock until his balls are pressing Abby's nose and eyes. Abby can feel Gerald's shaft throbbing in her mouth and throat, signalling the impending explosion of seamen. Abby's mind barely had time to register Gerald's cumming.

Gerald blasts load upon a load of sperm down Abby's throat, building up in her stomach. Abby gets a sudden wicked idea; she taps Gerald three times on the thigh. That is the signal the two worked out together. When someone, usually Abby, cannot speak, they want to stop.

Gerald feels the taps and immediately pulls back; his shaft comes free from Abby's throat. He is almost entirely out of Abby's mouth, but she stops him. Abby grips Gerald by the butt cheeks leaving only the head of his giant cock in her mouth.

Gerald splatters the rest of his loads of sperm in Abby's mouth. She can feel the black cannon fire loads of cum, hitting the back of her mouth. Abby

uses her throat to gulp all the cum building up in her mouth before it spills out.

"Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!"

Abby works tirelessly, and despite her sucking attempts, a little bit of seamen leaks out from the corners of Abby's mouth. Gerald pulls his shaft out completely to finish spraying the last of his wads of cum. He splatters thick ropes of sperm across Abby's chest neck and, covering parts of her face.

Kate has never seen one man unleash so much sperm before. The mess cum all over Abby's upper body, and her loud gulping of Gerald's seamen triggers Kate's orgasm. Kate lets out a muffled groan, her left hand still clasped over her mouth. Gerald would have heard Kate if he wasn't recovering from orally fucking Abby.

"Ugh! Shit! Feels like you've sucked my soul out, baby!" Gerald exclaims.

Gerald sits on the bed beside where Abby lies, his knees feeling a little weak from standing all that time with bent knees. Abby plays with Gerald's sperm for enjoyment and Kate's benefit. She rubs the splatter of cum on her chest and tits like a skin moisturiser.

The rest of the sperm splattered on the neck and her face; Abby gathers it up. She uses her fingers to scoop up the cum. Abby then holds her hand up high above her face. She lets the sperm drip off her fingertips into her open mouth. Abby is slow and deliberate when eating Gerald's seaman. She gathers an enormous amount of cum in her mouth, making a loud gurgling noise.

12