NCISex Erotic Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gerald cum always tastes so good. Like a creamy treat. Too Bad I can't spare it with anyone." Abby thinks wickedly.

Abby swallows while staring at Kate. Abby reopens her mouth to show Kate that all of Gerald's sperm is gone. This show of Abby happily consuming cum reignites Kate's pussy, starting to leak and throb in need.

Gerald glances back, happy to see the big puddle stain on the bed from Abby's squirting ejaculation. He runs his fingertips along Abby's vagina lips, gathering up some pussy juices. Gerald brings his fingers to his mouth, licking them clean.

"Mmmm, sweet", Gerald comments, loving the taste of Abby's honeypot.

Abby moans from Gerald's gentle touch. She loves the clash of different styles. One moment he is brutally fucking her mouth and throat. And the next was so gentle and soft with his touch.

Abby's eyes suddenly widen from realising the situation. Gerald is facing the doorway; he can see Kate. Abby quickly sits up and pushes Gerald to lie down on the bed. Gerald is surprised by Abby's actions, but before he can say anything, Abby climbs on top of him. She plants her vagina on Gerald, obscuring his vision, not that he's complaining.

"Oh, okay, baby. You just want me to return the favour. Or should I say flavour?"

"Less joking, more licking!" Abby demands, grinding her pussy on Gerald's mouth, muffling any sound from him. Abby scolds Gerald, but her focus is on Kate.

Abby groans from Gerald's mouth work, his tongue taking long and slow swipes along her pussy lips. Abby lays on top of Gerald's body in a 69 position. Kate understands what Abby just did; she is touched by her friend hiding her presence. Kate mouths to Abby a thank you. Abby smiles back and mouths no problem.

Even though Kate wishes to stay and watch more, she has overstayed her welcome. She wants to avoid getting caught by Gerald. Kate knows she can trust Abby and that the two will most likely talk about it soon. A conversation Kate isn't exactly looking forward to. Kate goes to stand but stops when Abby speaks.

"Mmmmm, look at this thick! Black! Cock! I can't even get my fingers around the base of this. It's like trying to hold a tree trunk."

Abby is speaking directly to Kate while waving Gerald's semi-hard cock around like a baton. Kate becomes mesmerised, watching Abby's tiny white hands and fingers wrapped around that stallion-like black cock.

"Ah, someone's getting a second wind," Abby comments.

Kate stares at Gerald's shaft growing, pointing straight up. She is surprised by Gerald's growing erection so quickly after cumming. Kate's previous partners usually finished for the night after cumming once.

Abby's entire body quivers as Gerald's tongue burrows inside her vagina now. Abby drags her pussy up and down Gerald's face, spreading her juices all over his face. The only sound within the room is Gerald's tongue lapping away at Abby's pussy and Abby's moans.

Meanwhile, Abby is using his hands to jerk off Gerald's monster black cock. At first, she wanted to lick and suck Gerald's salty yet delicious cock. But Abby's jaw still aches a little from the upside-down throat fuck. Instead, Abby decided to play with Kate in a more verbal than visual way.

"Hey, G! Imagine if Kate was here with us."

Kate's eyes widen, and she mouths to Abby what are you doing? Abby merely winks in response. Gerald lets out a chuckle, pausing his oral work while poking a finger in Abby's vagina.

"This again? Come on, Abby. Kate would never go for it."

Kate presses her lips together to stop herself from laughing. She never imagined Abby had envisioned having a threesome involving her. Some part of Kate feels honoured in a way.

"Remember when I found that picture of Kate in that wet shirt competition on your computer."

Kate grinds her teeth together to hold back from letting out a laugh. She had no idea Gerald had that photo.

"Yeah, I remember."

Gerald says, a little embarrassed. He expected to catch hell when Abby found it on his computer. But he was surprised that Abby didn't mind.

"I remember you were riding me and staring at that same photo on your work computer. What would Gibbs say?"

Abby plants her vagina firmly down on Gerald's face and mouth to stop him from speaking further. She didn't want Kate to know that Gerald and she had had sex at work. Abby blushes but hopes her flushed face hides it.

Kate gasps loudly, not believing her ears. First, Abby has sexual feelings toward her. Even having a copy of that damn photo Dinozzo tried to blackmail her with. Secondly, Gerald and Abby have had sex in the crime lab where Abby works.

"Okay, fine. But you know how hot Kate is. Those big, full breasts. And have you seen how flexible she is?" Abby comments.

Abby giggles, and Kate smiles as the two women notice Gerald's cock jerking a bit from Abby's words.

"She is hot; I'll give you that", Gerald replies.

"Someone certainly agrees", Abby notes.

Kate is pleased that both Gerald and Abby find her attractive. Her last break-up made Kate question her beauty and attractiveness. Kate has never had feelings towards another woman before, being raised with a strict catholic upbringing. Abby lays back down on Gerald as she speaks. Her hot breath blew on his shaft.

"Imagine both Kate and I worshipping this hunk of black meat you have. Our lips sliding up and down this large cock, our lips coming close enough to kiss one another."

Abby blows Kate a kiss that sends a shiver down Kate's shine. Abby's words trigger her, making Kate play with herself again. When Kate first joined NCIS, she thought Abby was a witch or vampire. Kate now wonders if she wasn't that far off. That Abby has put some sort of spell on her.

Abby's words weren't only affecting Kate. Gerald doubles his efforts in sucking and slurping on Abby's pussy. Abby bites down on her lower lip, holding back from climaxing. She wants to toy with Kate further.

"What if Kate was watching us? Shouldn't she get naked, too? Like, take off her pants." Abby says.

"Sounds good to me", Gerald replies between licks, thinking Abby is talking to him.

Abby looks expectantly at Kate, laying the gauntlet on her. Abby waits patiently for what Kate will do next. Kate frowns at Abby, not happy with being goaded like this. Kate uses her feet to slip out of her shoes. She unbuckles her belt holster and gently lays it on the ground.

Kate stands, her knees aching a little from kneeling by the door all this time. But she recovers quickly, standing tall. Kate faces Abby defiantly as she slowly shuffles out of her pants. Kate takes her time deliberately. She puts a little more wiggle in her hips as she takes off her pants. Another reason is her pants are so wet that they are sticking to her skin from the previous climax Kate had.

Kate stops when she sees Abby signalling to her. Abby uses her hand to motion for Kate to spin around and see her backside. Kate grimaces a little but does. She turned around and went back to shuffling out of her pants.

Kate is a little upset with herself for what she is wearing underneath. Just plain white cotton panties, disappointed at not wearing something sexier to show off. Kate wiggles her butt a little, she glances back. Kate smiles at seeing Abby give her a thumbs up.

Just as Kate brings her thumbs to her panties to pull them down, about to show off her backside to Abby, a sudden ringing noise stops everything.

It's Abby's mobile phone going off, located on the nightstand. Both Gerald and Abby groan in disappointment at the interruption. Abby quickly climbs off from squatting over Gerald to get the phone.

Once Abby had the phone, she answered it. Gerald is about to sit up, and Abby quickly sits back on his face. Gerald smiles from his position, not at all displeased and goes back to licking Abby's vagina.

"Yes!? Oh, hey, McGee. What's up? Oh! Uh, nothing. That was just me stubbing my toe. Oh yeah! Big case, huh? Well, I'm working on my own 'huge' case right now."

Abby lays down until she's face to cock with Gerald's shaft. Kate snorts, almost laughing aloud at t Abby's wordplay. Abby starts to suck on Gerald's cock while listening to McGee's drone on.

"Mmmmm, is that right? (Slurp!) While I'll (slurp) be a few (slurp) minutes. Hhhmmm? Oh, that (slurp) noise? Just eating (slurp) ice cream."

Abby continues to guzzle on Gerald's shaft. She looks up at Kate. Kate nods and quickly gets dressed. She is a bit disheartened by the fun coming to the end.

"Okay (slurp), I'll be in (slurp) in the lab soon. Bye, McGee."

Abby hangs up the phone but still doesn't stop. As much as Gerald enjoys feasting on Abby's vagina, he realises Abby isn't moving. Instead, grinding her pussy on his mouth.

"Uh, Abby?"

"Not until I've cummed again. You've had your fun using my mouth. Now it's my turn."

Gerald rolls his eyes, so he goes back to work. He doesn't notice Abby communicating with Kate. Abby uses sign language to Kate. Kate knows a few words that Abby has taught her. Abby signs for Kate to use the bathroom, gesturing where it is.

Kate nods, understanding and retrieves her belongings and clothes. Kate leaves and quickly tiptoes down the hallway. She finds and enters the bathroom. Kate leans against the bathroom door, panting loudly. She glances down to look at herself.

Here Kate, NCIS agent and former Secret Service agent, stands. She is still wearing her shirt, in her wet white panties that are soaked with pussy juices. Holding her wet pants, shoes, belt holster, gun and phone. Kate turns on her phone and sees her NCIS team's missed calls and messages.

"I'm in so much trouble," Kate groans.

12