All Comments on 'Neamhghaolmhar'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 2 years ago

I very yummy story that felt that there was much left unsaid. Thank you for sharing it with us.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

Hell, I'll give you five stars for the title alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In November of 67, at the age of 15 years and 6 months I had an older lady teach me how to please a woman - to this day it has served me well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lucky, lucky Sean, to have such a kind and uninhibited teacher. And lucky, lucky us, to have yet another tasty confection from Ann Douglas. 5 stars, as usual.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

A young man is lucky to have such a mentor. Mine was Jeannie, an exchange student from Britain.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 2 years ago

always worth reading!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Oh I just wish I could have met an Eleanor. An excellent story of discovering sexuality. Love that your stories are close to the time I became an adult, mid 70's.

Always look forward to a new tale from you.

Cheers, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hard to imagine someone not liking this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done!

Blueman5410Blueman5410about 2 years ago

Thank you for another great story. You never disappoint. The background and character development are done in such a way that the story is much more than a simple "fantasy" (like I see in some other stories.). It becomes much more real and I like to think that it DID happen. Very satisfying. Thanks again for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy all your mature category work. Loved this one too. I am an old man but don't feel old.

DSolomonDDSolomonDabout 2 years ago

Would you write a story for each of our Grandmas? or Grandpas?

Would you write a story for each of our Grandsons? or Granddaughters?

Would you take each of us by the hand and lead us through the briar patch of insecurity?

Would you give each of us a student to teach and mold and nurture?

Thank you once again.

PleaseLetMeImPleaseLetMeImabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Loved that when the opportunity presented itself the older woman wasn’t afraid to seize the moment.

BroadusBroadusabout 2 years ago

Romantic , slow passionate building , and interesting couple together. Good job.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Slightly different Mature story than I'm used to but a pleasant change. Well constructed and written.

M_R_M_R_about 2 years ago

Well developed story, but a little disappointed that it stopped where it did. The rest of their time before they separated could easily be another chapter and there's plenty of scope for more of Eleanor's adventures...

LimeyracerLimeyracerabout 2 years ago

Ann - as usual, an "intelligent" erotic story... Would that the same thing had happened to me "so long ago"...

Great writing of course, and love that you are still 'turning them out'...

LR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Much to like about this story. Ann has the experience and insights to have covered all the essentials for this young man's education. 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

We should all be so lucky to have a non-related grandmother to teach us!

5

rnebularrnebularabout 2 years ago

As always, love Ann's work. Great little break from reality, thank you for sharing!

Rnebular

4certain4certainabout 2 years ago

Another great story! It made me wish that I could have been in a similar situation at that stage of my life. Thanks again for your well crafted stories.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Great read once again, The storyline the storytelling as always very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a writer of glorious skill.

Ann, you are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First, I enjoy your writing style, but I enjoy your choice of storyline the most!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I tend to prefer the older man, younger woman scenarios (being an older man, of course) but this is a sweet story. Next up, I'll be reading another of your works. Thank you.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Outstanding as usual, Ann! You sure know how to make this old man feel alive! There is nothing comparable to a well-written tale of the good old rock 'n roll! Five stars only because they won't let me give you more!

As for us older guys being good for only one shot, I have to admit that's real; and, in fact, sometimes even one is not possible. But there are many other ways to make the lady get a wonderful rush of endorphins; and, on occasion with some women, a second or third shot can be launched. And, please don't forget that one shot can make a delightful cream pie.

Last, I liked the play with Sean's nipples. That's one way you can get me to that second or third shot. Ladies, if you've never tried that with your man, you should. If playing with, kissing, licking, and sucking his nipples does for him what it does for me, you're in for a treat.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

Lucky young man! Great story that is well written and a joy to read. I always had a thing for my Grandmother that lived with us when I was a teen. Nothing as erotic as what happened between Sean and Eleanor, but I did get to play with her panties, a lot :) Five stars again.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Absolutely tender May/December story.

I been reading erotic literature since1974 (mostly Penthouse Forum) and this is one of the best. So well written presenting both of their feelings and experiences.

My own older women didn't start until my mid 20s. But well worth the wait.

shayneoneshayneoneabout 2 years ago

a nice bit of fun thanks well done a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not a young man, far from it, but I love reading stories like this about very vibrant and sexual older women like my wife. who at 65 displays all the qualities usually found in these older ladies. Great story line here, would love more chapters about this pair.

SWT3SWT3about 2 years ago

Thank you. This is a wonderful tale, touching and erotic at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the way the story flowed and built up, step by step. It was exciting to read.

Well written

donmiller31donmiller31almost 2 years ago

Ann: I have been reading your stories for years. I am probably the oldest one that keeps an eye on you. Your stories have changed over the years. They were good twenty-five years ago and they are good now, but they are different. What is the difference? It's hard to explain but let me say it's professionalism. Someone is looking over your shoulder, well aware of what you are thinking and out comes a perfect script - absolutely perfect. I still would like to meet you and just talk. Keep writing please. Are you still trimming it?

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800almost 2 years ago

Ann, you are one of my favorite authors. How you put into words what your characters are thinking and the conversations they have are first class. You are a very talented writer, one of the best on this site.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Again, another wonderful story from the Queen herself. As always, excellent character development; grammar, spelling, and punctuation top notch. I have never read one of Ann's stories that I did not enjoy...

THANK YOU Ann Douglas!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seeing a new story from you is always a treat and when it is from my favorite genre even better. Once again you have written a wonderful story with sex in it an not just a quick stroke story. Thanks for this and all your writing efforts.

Regards,

P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gorgeous story. Thanks so much.

VFreeVFreeover 1 year ago

Wonderful story... Makes me wish I had had that opportunity as a young man. Now on the other end of the scale I doubt the young ladies have quite the same appetite for a "Manther" Lol I learned something new today

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story as it laid out one of my dearest fantasies which once came to partial fruition. Older women are such mysterious territory. That combination of experience, confidence and lustfullness is beautifully embodied by Eleanour.

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

It had been some time since I read some of your work. I know not why. It seems I usually enjoy your work. This one for certain. Thanks for your efforts and they bring back great memories.

txpreacher721txpreacher72111 months ago

Ms. Douglas, I have read your stories for a good long time now, and I have to say beyond a doubt you are one of my favorite authors. Even at 70+ years old, it sure cranks the battery in this old boy. Thanks so much for all your great stores that have boosted my enjoyment of life and sex not just into my 50's but now into my 70's and hopefully my 90's...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...