Neamhghaolmhar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you and she never ..." Eleanor asked, not feeling the need to finish the question.

"In the end, no," he admitted. He was surprised that she would ask a question like that, but then figured Eleanor was probably feeling as relaxed as he was, especially since they both were on their second bottles. "I thought we were going to, the night of the prom, but after the dance she told me that she wanted to break up, saying that since I wasn't going to be here in the fall, she thought she was better off spending the summer looking for someone new."

"Oh that's cold," Eleanor said before jumping back to her original question. "Someone else then."

"I don't know if my dad mentioned it, but I'm going to be taking two elective classes during the summer session and I'm heading back up to school the week after he and Madeline get back," Sean explained. "So trying to find someone to date when I'm out of here in two weeks seems like a wasted effort."

"Still..." the older woman started to say, then paused as she reminded herself that not everyone lived by her credo of making every day count.

It was a shame really, Eleanor thought. If Sean were say, twenty or so years older, she might be willing to give him a thrill. She'd been widowed for eighteen years, but other than that first year, she'd rarely been without companionship. Black had never been her color, unless of course it was the proverbial little black cocktail dress.

"There have been girls in college though, right?" Eleanor asked, finding herself unable to contain her curiosity.

"Yeah, I'm not a total dweeb," Sean said, a small indignation in his tone.

"I never meant to imply that you were," Eleanor quickly apologized.

Sean wasn't offended by the question as much as the evasiveness of his answer. There had actually only been one girl, a pretty blonde engineering student that he'd met at a freshman mixer. He'd been totally surprised when she'd invited him back to her room, saying that her roommate was away for the weekend. They'd done the deed, but, even though it had been highly enjoyable, Sean couldn't escape the feeling that the encounter had been an item on the girl's to do list and once she'd checked off 'lose virginity', she would prefer to get back to concentrating on her studies.

"I think maybe it's time I turned in," Eleanor said, realizing that perhaps things were going a bit too far.

"Okay," Sean simply replied.

As Eleanor cleaned up the mess and added the dirty dishes to the load in the dishwasher, turning it on, Sean went to the hall closet and pulled out a pillow and sheets. His own bedroom had been painted earlier in the day, so, for the weekend at least, he had been relegated to the couch.

-=-=-=-

The clock on the night table read a quarter to two as Eleanor continued to stare at the ceiling. She'd been trying to fall asleep for over an hour and not even a bit of ménage à moi had been enough to bring on the slumber she craved. Which was surprising because that usually succeeded. For some unfathomable reason, she just couldn't get her mind to shut down.

Finally giving up, the pajama clad woman rose from the bed and decided to head down to the kitchen and get something to drink. She'd always believed warm milk before bed something of an old wives' tale, but her grandmother had sworn by it and at this point she was willing to try just about anything.

Navigating her way by the dim glow of the night lights scattered throughout the house, Eleanor tried to make as little noise as possible as not to wake Sean. In fact, as she stole through the living room she was practically holding her breath. She finally relaxed as she reached the kitchen archway, only to be startled by the sound if soft moan behind her.

The noise had come from the couch, or, more specifically, from the young man lying on the couch. At first, Eleanor was concerned that Sean might be in some sort of distress and moved back a few steps to take a better look.

Even in the limited light, it didn't take more than a glance for her to realize that Sean, who was wearing only a pair of briefs, was engaged in the same activity Eleanor had been only a short time before -- namely the act of self-pleasuring.

'Oh my God,' Eleanor gasped silently once she realized what was happening.

A number of options flashed through her head, ranging from retracing her steps and going back the way she'd come to taking the spare keys from the rack on the kitchen and circling the house on the outside and coming back in the front door. The latter, she realized, would most likely involve more noise than the first and was discarded.

If she was going to try and slip back past him, she thought, it might be more prudent to wait until he was finished, with the idea that he might doze off after that. Still, she couldn't ignore the curiosity she felt filling her and found herself inching forward just far enough to get a better look at his package.

In a discussion with her daughter about the more intimate aspects of marriage, brought on by the abject failure of Madeline's first go around, Madeline had assured her mother that Padrick in no way suffered from the Irish Curse, which had been but one of the difficulties she'd had with her first husband. From what Eleanor could see, as Sean's hardness repeatedly slipped out from his closed fist, the younger McKenna clearly emulated his father. She estimated his manhood's length to be a good seven inches with an equally respective girth.

As she watched, Eleanor wondered who it was that Sean was fantasizing about. Was it Jennifer, the young lady from the wedding, or perhaps it was one of the Russell sisters that he had mentioned earlier? Whoever it was, he was certainly enjoying himself.

'It shouldn't be much longer,' Eleanor thought as she watched the motion of his hand quicken, as did the pace of his breaths.

While she never really thought of herself as promiscuous, Eleanor had been with enough men in her life that she could well tell when one was about to climax.

"Oh God, oh yeah," Sean moaned, each word growing in volume, "oh Eleanor!"

'Wait ... what?" Eleanor thought, certain she had to have heard him wrong.

"Oh Eleanor," Sean repeated, this time even more clear.

Startled by her name on his lips, Eleanor stumbled backward, right into a small table to the left of the kitchen arch, sending the small ceramic lamp on top of it crashing to the ground.

"Who's there?" Sean cried out as he simultaneously jumped up from the couch and, reaching for the lamp on the larger table next to the armrest, turned on the light.

Eleanor suddenly froze, reacting to the sudden illumination like a deer in the headlights. Again her mind raced with possibilities, falling back on the idea of simply telling the truth, or at least most of it. That he had come down to get some warm milk to help her sleep and, in trying not to wake Sean, she had inadvertently bumped into the table. The only problem was that it was going to be hard to convince him that she hadn't seen anything when his hard cock was still jutting out above the waistband of his shorts.

"Oh shit!" Sean exclaimed as he realized just that and quickly pressed it back inside his briefs, not that this did much to hide the outline of his hardness as it pressed against the taut material.

"Sean, it's okay, it's perfectly normal," Eleanor quickly said, seeing how upset the younger man was, adding, "Everyone does it ... even me."

That seemed to get his attention, at least enough that he seemed to catch his breath as he dropped back down onto the couch.

"There's no need to be embarrassed," she continued. "In fact, if anything, I'm quite flattered."

"Flattered?" Sean repeated, a slight confusion in his tone.

"That you might think of me while you were doing it," Eleanor elaborated.

"Oh God, you heard that too!" Sean again cried out, his sense of humiliation doubling.

'Okay, that might've been a mistake,' Eleanor thought as she tried to calm him down, an effort that proved only partially successful.

"You must think I'm some sort of pervert," Sean said, "thinking about you like that."

"Because I'm so old?" Eleanor said, trying to put a humorous spin on her comment.

"Because you're ... you're ..." Sean responded, only to fall short of the words he needed.

"I'm just Eleanor, remember," she smiled, trying to sound reassuring.

"Your daughter is married to my dad," Sean added.

"Which makes her his wife," Eleanor replied, "but that doesn't make her your mother, any more than it makes me your grandmother. I thought we'd already settled that right after the wedding."

Despite the conversation they'd had on the way back from the reception, Sean now didn't seem to be totally convinced.

"Do you know what we are?" she asked after a long moment's thought. "We're Neamhghaolmhar."

"Neeve... what?" Sean asked, trying to repeat her pronunciation of the word and failing.

"Neamhghaolmhar," Eleanor repeated, "it's old Gaelic, a word my grandmother used to use. It means unrelated."

"Unrelated," Sean repeated, much more comfortable with the English translation.

"And because we're unrelated, you shouldn't feel the least bit embarrassed about having had sexual thoughts about me," she contended.

That seemed to reach him.

"I probably wouldn't have admitted this before, but I've had a few naughty thoughts about you as well," Eleanor added, admitting to herself that it had been those thoughts that had been keeping her awake. "Also, it's not all that uncommon for young people to have fantasies about their elders. The same holds true for the reverse, but I think the second is more common."

"You've had fantasies about me?" Sean said.

'Sure, that's the part that sticks with him,' Eleanor thought, but at least he didn't seem upset anymore.

She also noted, glancing downward, that despite his professed embarrassment, his cock was still quite hard.

Much later, in the revealing light of day, Eleanor would look back and think this was the moment when things went off the rails. In the dark of the night, temptation replaced rationality.

"That's not painful, is it?" she asked, thinking that the way his cock was straining against the material, it made his shorts look as if they were a size too small.

Glancing down, Sean seemed as surprised as she was that it hadn't gone down.

"I don't think it's harmful," she said in reference to his continued erection, "but maybe we should do something about that."

"I guess I could go to the bathroom and take care of it," Sean suggested, so taken aback by the incongruity of discussing his hard-on with a woman Eleanor's age that he'd totally missed her use of the word, 'we'.

"... or, you could stay right here and I could help," Eleanor said, the directness of her statement removing any ambiguity.

Before Sean could answer, Eleanor slipped her hand down his briefs and closed it around his cock. Definitely still hard, she thought as she gently rolled the warm flesh between her fingers, sending a surge of excitement through both their bodies.

"It's up to you, Sean," Eleanor said as she stopped her ministrations but still held onto his cock. "We can see where this leads, or we can both go back to bed and chalk this up as just a pleasant dream."

It didn't take long for Sean to decide.

"I don't think I'm the least bit sleepy anymore," he said after taking a deep breath.

"That's good, " Eleanor replied with a broad smile as she leaned in to kiss him, " because neither am I."

-=-=-=-

As excited as he felt at the moment, Sean felt just a bit of trepidation about kissing a woman Eleanor's age. Having her play with his cock was one thing, but kissing? That had to be, he thought, like kissing his grandmother.

It was a concern, however, that started to fade the moment the older woman's lips pressed against his own, and was totally gone by the time he felt the soft caress of her tongue as it slipped into his mouth. The euphoria rushing through his body equaled, if not exceeded, what he felt with the college girl who'd taken his virginity.

Eleanor's loss of virginity was too far in her past to be as accurately recalled, but she did remember it as a worthwhile experience. One akin to what she was feeling now. The thought that Sean might be too young was replaced by the fact that he was an adult, free to make his own decisions, and from the way he was returning her kiss, he had certainly made it.

She did have a brief moment of concern that Madeline and her new husband would undoubtedly not approve of what was about to happen, regardless of Sean's majority, but that worry was just as easily tossed aside. It was highly doubtful they'd ever know about it, as she wasn't about to tell them, and if things went as well as she hoped, Sean certainly wasn't going to either. But for now, the credo of her youth - live for today for tomorrow we may die - held sway and she intended to live the moment for all it was worth.

As they continued to kiss, Eleanor took Sean's hand and laid it against her breast, encouraging him to feel its fullness. Only the thin material of her pajama top separated him from the bounty he had admired more than once the last week, and as he ran his fingers back and forth across its softness, he was surprised by the unexpected hardness of her nipple as it responded to his touch, growing thick and stiff.

It had been Eleanor's breasts that had first started Sean's recent fascination with the older woman, or at least the spark that had caused him to look at her as a sexual being. That first morning after the wedding, he had tried to put things on the right foot by getting up early and making the two of them breakfast. Taken by surprise, Eleanor had come down to eat still wearing the light blue pajamas that she had on now. The unisex garment wasn't something that Sean would've previously thought of as sexy but, bathed in the morning sun as she sat by the kitchen window, the thin material became almost translucent. So much so that not only could the young man clearly see the outline of her breasts, but her nipples themselves as they pressed against the cloth.

"Take off my top," Eleanor whispered into his ear as she pressed her body forward against his.

Sean was quick to reply, racing down the line of buttons on the night shirt until, as the last gave way, her abundance slipped out from beneath. His hand again closed on the sphere he had been holding, this time flesh against flesh. Then, after one more kiss, he replaced the press of his hand with that of his mouth.

"Hmmm, I think you've done this before," Eleanor purred as she arched her head back and savored the warm embrace of his mouth around her nipple.

In truth, Sean had done it more in his dreams than in reality, but that didn't deter from the thrill he felt as he drew her nipple deep into his mouth, twirling his tongue back and forth across it. He continued to do so for a few minutes, then shifted to her other breast, repeating his performance.

Eleanor's breasts weren't as firm as those of the girl from school, nor were they as large as Jennifer's, but there was something about them that made them more desirable than their younger counterparts. Sean continued to squeeze the soft flesh, burying his face between her mounds as he continued to shift his attention from one to the other.

As Sean enjoyed himself, Eleanor continued to gently stroke his cock, helping to maintain its hardness. They had all night to enjoy themselves and she saw no reason to rush. She waited until she was sure that he'd had his fill, then eased his near naked body down onto the sofa cushions.

"You know, men have nipples too," she smiled as, leaning down to his chest, she demonstrated just how sensitive they could also be.

Sean had never had anyone play with his nipples, much less use their tongue on them, so Eleanor's action came as a pleasant revelation. It would hardly be the first one in the hours to come.

The older woman worked her way down his chest, leaving a wet trail of kisses and soft licks. Finally, reaching the waistband of his briefs, Eleanor took hold and slipped them down his legs, continuing until the shorts were off.

Discarding the plain white shorts, Eleanor turned her attention back to his cock, wrapping her fingers around the base as she steered its head toward her open mouth. Sean let out a loud sigh as she closed her lips around the crown, her tongue sliding across it.

Sean had had blowjobs before, but quickly realized that this one was going to be different. Jennifer had been willing to suck him, but only because it got him off without her having to go any further. Still, she really never seemed to get into it. The girl at school had only sucked him just long enough to get him hard, then immediately shifted to the matter at hand. Eleanor, to the contrary, was definitely into sucking cock.

With little pause, she slid his entire length down her throat, something no one had ever done before. The wet warmth of her mouth was almost enough to cause him to climax then and there, but she seemed to know just when to pull back to prevent that. She released her hold on his cock, then, holding it erect with just two fingers at the top, shifted her focus to his balls, taking each into her mouth -- one at a time, then both.

'Fuck!' Sean called out in his head as unimagined delights spread out across his body.

Eleanor continued her efforts, sliding the flat of her tongue along the underside of Sean's cock, until, again reaching the top, she took him within her. Her fingers dropped down to the base, still holding him tightly as she pumped his hardness in and out of her mouth.

Sean was in heaven, but he knew that his ecstatic journey wasn't going to last much longer. He'd already passed what he'd thought were the limits of his self-control, and only later realized that he'd only lasted this long because Eleanor was playing his cock like a musical instrument, controlling each carefully played note.

"I want you to come for me, baby," Eleanor unexpectedly said as she momentarily lifted her mouth off of his cock, "I want you to come in my mouth."

That, more than anything else up to this point, surprised Sean. He'd only climaxed in that manner once, the first time Jennifer had gone down on him. It caused her to admonish him, immediately after spitting out the white liquid with disdain, that if he ever did that again, it would be the last time she ever let him touch her.

No sooner did Eleanor again wrap her lips around his cock, he exploded with a ferocity that was almost as scary as it was unexpected. It was like he hadn't come in weeks, which was definitely not the case as he'd been jerking off almost nightly.

The volcanic eruption might have been unexpected to Sean, but not so Eleanor. With the same well practiced skills she'd exhibited to bring him to this point, she took in the fruits of her efforts with considerable ease. So much so that, when she finally released his spent cock from her mouth and lifted her head upward, there were only a few faint dewdrops of white on her face. Tiny droplets that she wiped away with a brush of her fingers, which she then casually licked clean with an extended tongue.

"That was fuckin' awesome," Sean said with shallow breaths as he tried to take in what had just happened.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Eleanor replied with a smile as she lifted herself off her knees and sat on the empty space at the end of the couch. "I certainly did."

Sean knew he should say something else, but what that might be totally escaped him. He was unsure what to do next. Did she expect him to return the compliment, as he'd heard some men refer to it? If so, he didn't know the first thing about giving head to a woman. The one time he'd suggested it, Jennifer had thought it gross. Besides, whenever they made out, even when things got hot and heavy enough for her to suck him off, she'd always made it a point to keep her panties on, even when she let him finger her. The thin cloth barrier, she reasoned, kept things from getting too out of hand and her virginity intact.