Neamhghaolmhar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Earth to Captain Sean..." he suddenly heard Eleanor say, snapping his attention back to her.

"You looked like you spaced out there for a second," Eleanor offered.

"Sorry, I guess I ..." he started to apologize.

"It's okay, ... really," she interrupted.

"I guess I was just wondering if I was now supposed to do that for you," Sean managed to say.

"Well, that would be nice," Eleanor replied, her smile growing even broader, "but you don't have to if you don't want to. In fact, have you ever done it before?"

"Well, no, but I'd like to try," he admitted.

"And I'd like you to," Eleanor said, "but I think we need to take a breath and decide if we want things to go any further. I mean, neither of us planned this, at least I know I didn't. It was just a matter of circumstance, and to be honest, the smart thing might be to just take it for what it was and put it behind us."

"And if I don't want to?" Sean asked.

"Well then, I guess I could teach you how to eat pussy and then see where else we might put that delicious cock of yours," Eleanor replied, not willing to be hypocritical and claim that wasn't what she wanted.

"Sounds good to me," Sean grinned.

-=-=-=-

Decision made, Eleanor pointed out that while she had no problem doing it on the couch, it seemed a shame to waste a perfectly good bed up in the guest room. Sean instantly agreed. Then again, if she'd suggested they do it out on the lawn where the neighbors could watch, it was genuinely possible that the excited young man might have agreed to that just as easily.

Without bothering to pick up her top or his shorts, they made their way up the stairs to the small bedroom. Once there, Sean watched with interest as Eleanor slipped out of her pajama bottoms, revealing that she also didn't wear panties beneath. If she'd been home, or even in the hotel room she'd previously been staying in, she wouldn't have bothered with nightwear at all.

Her pussy, Sean noted, was covered by a thick bush of hair, a mix of reddish-brown and white. He'd never gotten a good look at Jennifer's, but thought it had much less hair. Miss I-Just-Want-To-Fuck-And-Get-It-Over-With, had trimmed her hair to the point where there was only a short stubble. Sean decided that he liked Eleanor's look better.

"Well then, shall we get started?" Eleanor said as, after she climbed onto the bed, she made herself comfortable against the pillows by the headboard and spread out her legs.

Sean followed her onto the bed, filling the gap between Eleanor's legs. He could see small drops of moisture scattered across the hairy mound, evidence of the older woman's excitement. He tried to think of anything he'd heard about eating pussy, for a clue of how to go about it, but all he could think of was the many jokes he'd heard his friends make. Brushing those aside, he was determined to do his best. After all, wasn't there a saying that there's no such thing as a bad blowjob? That had to hold true for cunnilingus too, didn't it?

Eleanor could see the apprehension on Sean's face, and rather than add to it by saying anything, she merely reached down and, using her fingers, spread the lips of her pussy, giving him a clearer view of his goal. As he moved in closer, Sean, a space flight enthusiast, recalled the 'Shephard's Prayer', as in Alan Shephard, the first American to ride a rocket into space -- "Dear Lord, please don't let me fuck up."

He needn't have worried as, no sooner had his tongue made contact with Eleanor's highly sensitive clitoris, an accidental collision he would later admit, it was game on.

'For a neophyte, he's not at all bad,' Eleanor thought as a warm feeling washed over her body. 'What he lacks in skill, he certainly makes up for in enthusiasm.'

While continuing to use his tongue, Sean had slid two extended fingers deep inside Eleanor, using them to probe the depths of her pussy. To his surprise, it didn't feel all that different from that of the younger women that he'd been with before. It should, he realized, but then he told himself that the excitement he felt probably more than made up for the effects of age.

Sean was also surprised at how wrong the jokes he had heard about pussy-licking had been. He found neither the taste or smell displeasing. In fact, after a bit, he decided that he really liked it, especially once he saw how Eleanor reacted to his efforts to please her.

Glancing upward as he continued to lick her pearl, Sean saw Eleanor adding to her pleasures by playing with her breasts, tweaking her nipples between her fingers even as she tightly squeezed the rounded flesh. The sight fascinated him, causing him to momentarily pause in his endeavor.

"Eyes on the prize, boyo," Eleanor said with a grin as, reaching down with one hand, she laid it against the back of his hand and guided him back to the task at hand.

She kept this hand in place to help keep him focused, while her other hand now did double duty, roving back and forth between each breast. Determined as he was, it was clear to Eleanor that Sean wasn't skilled enough to bring her to orgasm. Still, she was happy to let him go on for at least a bit longer, to gain both confidence and experience. Besides, the pleasing feeling his efforts had produced wasn't a bad consolation prize.

The extended lesson also gave the younger man time to recharge his batteries, as her husband used to call it. That was one of the reasons Eleanor seldom went to bed with men her own age -- one shot, and they were usually done for the night. That might satisfy some women, but she needed more.

Eleanor gently suggested that perhaps he'd like to take a short break to catch his breath, inviting him to lay beside her on the bed. Sean insisted that he wasn't tired and was happy to continue, but she replied that she knew he was, but would really like to just hold him for a bit.

She shifted to the left on the double bed, making room for him to slide up alongside her. They shared a soft kiss, then another, as Eleanor caressed his chest with her fingers before sliding it down the length of his body. Reaching his cock, she was pleased to find it again erect and hard.

"It looks like he's ready to play some more," she quipped as she gave it a few soft tugs.

Her renewed attention brought another smile to Sean's face as he leaned over and, after stroking her breasts, kissed each nipple. Eleanor responded with a soft moan, again running outstretched fingers through his red locks.

She was willing to bet money that since he hadn't mentioned a steady girlfriend at school, what experience he'd had was of the wham... bam...thank you ma'am variety. Plain old-fashion, guy on top, get the job done sex. It was time, she thought, to expand his repertoire.

After spending a few more minutes just sharing the proximity of each other's body, along with a pleasing exchange of kisses and soft touches that went with it, Eleanor swung her body around and again wrapped her mouth around Sean's cock. There really wasn't any need for her to do so at this point, since not only was the young man as hard as he was ever going to be, but she certainly wasn't going to need any further lubrication to take him inside of her. It was just something she felt like doing, and Sean certainly wasn't going to complain.

As she had done before, Eleanor worked her tongue up and down his cock, caressing his balls with her fingers. She only did so for a short span, just enough to satisfy her sudden craving for his hardness. Then, letting it slip out of her mouth, she engulfed it with her breasts, wrapping the supple mounds around it. Heartily she rubbed them up and down the length of his manhood, catching the crown with her tongue each time it emerged from within.

"That feels so nice," Sean moaned as he delighted in the sensation of her flesh against his.

"Well, this is going to feel even better," Eleanor smiled as she released her hold.

Pushing Sean down onto the bed, Eleanor climbed on top of him and, taking his cock in hand, guided it to the sweet prize between her legs. She rubbed the tip of the crown against her clit a few times, then placed it at the center of her folds.

"Ready?" she asked, taking a moment to enjoy the look of anticipation on his face.

Sean replied with a nod of his head, as if he feared anything he said might break the magic of the moment. Eleanor began to slide down his cock, slowly at first as she enjoyed the feel of his hardness filling her, then quicker as, with an unexpected abandon, she dropped and took in his entirety in one stroke.

'God, I love that feeling,' Eleanor thought as she felt the walls of her pussy wrap tightly around Sean's cock.

Sean was absorbed in the feeling also as, again slowly at first, Eleanor began to slide up and down his erection, the press of her body against his sending waves of delight dancing across him. Each repetition was a little quicker and more forceful than the one before it, and it didn't take long for the older woman to settle into a steady rhythm, one that would carry him down the road to paradise.

Following her instruction, Sean took hold of her thighs, both to help hold her steady and to add his own forceful thrusts to hers, the two soon developing a pleasurable balance.

"Oh yes, baby," Eleanor called out as, arching her back, she planted her hands firmly against the mattress, allowing her to control their motion even more. "You're doing so good."

Back and forth they rocked, their bodies keeping time with the racing of their hearts as the fires within continued to grow in intensity. Sean couldn't help but compare the experience now to the one in which he had lost his virginity. That had been great, he recalled, but this was fantastic. In years to come, when he thought back to his first time, this would be the memory that first came to mind.

'I'm getting close,' Sean thought as he felt a familiar sensation inside him.

A sensation that Eleanor seemed to have an intimate familiarity with as well, or at least the signs of it. In a move that surprised Sean, she unexpectedly slipped off of him, moving so quickly that he was already out of her before he realized what was happening. In a forceful voice, she told him to get on top of her, even as she dropped onto her back and spread her legs, creating space for him to do so.

Sean didn't hesitate, taking hold of his cock and slipping it once more into her. The press of her sugar walls against his own most sensitive flesh was as pleasing as it had been before and he wasted no time in quickly regaining their steady rhythm. His efforts were rewarded with a series of encouraging moans from Eleanor, each driving him harder and faster.

Despite what she'd said to herself before, Eleanor had no problem with the missionary position in and of itself, and for the moment she was willing to let Sean do the lion's share of the work. Each thrust of his body into hers sent echoes of passion ripping through her, reminding her just how much she loved being a woman.

Desiring to hold him even closer against her, Eleanor wrapped her legs around his buttocks, her hands running up and down his sweat covered back. The force of their joining was reaching the point where, if her head were clearer, she might have begun to worry about the strength of the old bed beneath them. With her thoughts only focused on her rapidly approaching orgasm, however, she didn't care if the journey toward it left the wood framed supports in a splintered ruin.

Experience again took hold and a voice of warning reminded her that Sean couldn't last much longer. Part of her replied that was fine, she'd be happy to finish the ride just as they were. But another more insistent tone said that she wasn't finished yet; there were still lessons to share.

With surprising strength, she relaxed her grip around Sean and literally pushed him off of her. Before he could ask why, she'd again changed position on the bed, lifting herself up on all fours and presenting her bottom to him in invitation. Sean had heard of doggy style, of course, but he'd also heard that many girls didn't like it, finding it degrading. Which, as he would later learn from Eleanor, was nonsense. In fact, it was her favorite position, and, as far as it being how animals rutted was concerned, good sex should be animalistic.

Sean had to back off the bed and climb back on, but that took only moments as a breath later he took hold of her ass cheeks and again pressed his cock deep inside of her. Repeating his previous efforts, he soon found himself racing down the home stretch.

"Fuck me," Eleanor cried out over her shoulder, even as she buried her head against the pillows beneath her. "Oh God, fuck me harder!"

Sean didn't think that was possible, but he still gave it his best effort. One that was rewarded a very short time later as, for the second time tonight, he exploded in unchecked fury -- a climax only exceeded by the one that had preceded it in Eleanor's body mere heartbeats before.

-=-=-=-

During the succeeding days, whenever Sean and Eleanor had the house to themselves, they retired to the guest room and repeatedly tested the durability of the bed as they repeated the lessons of that night. By the end of the week, Sean had so improved his performance that, when he did return to school as planned, he did so with both a new found assurance around women and the skills to make the most of that confidence. Neither went unnoticed among the female half of the student body. All in all, it had been the most decisive two weeks of his life and he would never forget the woman who had made it happen.

END