All Comments on 'Nearly Fucked, or First Fuck?'

by SexyShel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your first time

Yes it is true. Your first time was with him on your friends bed and hopefully wasn't your last with him either.

Johnny.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Wonderful deflowering story

It’s great to hear that you had a great time losing your virginity like that. The story was well written, the right length and had some fantastic descriptions of how you did the “dirty deed”!!! Bravo, let’s now hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brings back memories of my first time in the back seat and many more visits to other back seats!

JustactingJustactingalmost 2 years ago

Your description allowed me to build a vivid picture of you and your experience in my imagination which I really enjoyed although it didn't make me as horny as I would've liked! Looking forward to reading your next story.

SummoreSummoreover 1 year ago

Great yarn! Thanks for sharing!

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Very nice first tale, you did a great job letting us know how you felt about everything as it was occurring. I will be reading your other stuff now. I discovered you in a comment on a LW story today, and that intrigued me and so motivated me to go to your profile, and then this story. Nicely done. And the pic of you, wow, you must be popular with the men at the swing clubs.

SexyShelSexyShelover 1 year agoAuthor

To Patillie,

Thanks for the kind words, I know my writing is not as good as most on Lit. but I am recounting from real happenings, so I do have that in my favour. Hope you like my other stories.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor7 months ago

Nice story. You're wrong, however, about one thing: your writing is good. It is much better than that of most writers on this site. Keep it up. You're on your way to being one of the best. (Also, really nice photo.)

Campus77Campus775 months ago

On the contrary, you show a good understanding of developing the story with descriptive characters and keep the flow going with letting your reader know what you felt throughout the tale. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. That is a good picture of you and it makes it easier to see you in the story situations. I have been in swinging groups myself, but I'm in the US so I won't be seeing you anytime soon.

skindiver71skindiver714 months ago

Loved how you set up the story! Can't wait to read more:-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyShel@SexyShel
Married woman, bi-sexual and exploring my sexuality, mostly by visiting swingers clubs and resorts with my husband. Except for "Tatty Rides again" all my stories are based on actual events. Tatty Rides Again was the result of a "what if" fantasy one morning. I recommend...