Neat N' Naked 07: Genni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That blue one looks amazing. I want to try that monster," she said pointing to a double dildo as thick as her wrist and almost as long as her leg. "I won't leave until we do."

"Then I need to get rid of it, this way you'll never leave," Elena teased her. Genni laughed at that comment liking the older woman even more.

Elena picked up the toys Genni selected and turned to take him into the bedroom proper. When she did, she saw Genni unbuttoning her shorts. Elena froze to watch the sexy nymph finish undressing. Genni shimmied to get her shorts over her hips and slid them down her long legs. Elena laughed when she saw Genni's panties. They were black bikini briefs that had red lettering 'CAUTION CONTENTS MAY BURN'. When Genni lowered her panties, Elena saw a heart-shaped fire bush. She blurted "Heart-shaped firebush, so heartburn. With those panties...," and she started to laugh.

"A lot of people don't get the joke," Genni said as she smiled at Elena. She stepped out of the pile of clothes at her feet and turned her back to the other woman. She bent at the waist to pick up her clothes, knowing how fastidious Elena was.

Elena went weak in her knees when she saw the dew glistening on Genni's sweet pink hole. "You're stunning," She whimpered completely in awe. It was all she could do to keep herself from dropping to her knees and burning her face in the beautiful slit. Genni looked over her shoulder and saw Elena's reaction. A smirk flashed across her face as she stayed bent over watching Elena.

While she watched her host, her eye fell on a machine she hadn't noticed before. "What...what is that," she said as she straightened up and caressed the glass between her and the object.

Her tone of admiration and desire broke Elena from her reverie. Elena stepped over to the case that was separated from the others. This was her favorite toy, one she used only on special occasions. She stepped up behind Genni and trailed a finger down the smooth, supple skin of Genni's back. Her finger moved over the gentle curve of her backside. She used both hands to cup that pert ass.

"You, my dear have an eye for excellence. That is the motorbunny sex-machine. It has several attachments, and I have them all. Even the ones still in beta testing."

"I've seen it in some porno's, I'd never thought I'd see one in real life. I need to ride it." Genni whines.

"Another time my dear. We have limited time before we need to get ready for my party tonight. and we have work to do once our playtime is over. Now go get in my bed," She nipped at Genni's ear, her breath teasing across the tender flesh. She squeezed that cute ass. "Now!"

"Yes Ma'am, Genni squealed," as she jumped and scurried out of the room. She paused only to put her clothes on top of the bureau before she climbed onto the bed. She laid on her back, her legs splayed lewdly across the bed. She had a smile as she wondered what pleasures the rest of the day would bring.

Elena caught sight of the little minx spread eagle on her bed. Her pretty little pussy glistening with her arousal. The sight made Elena's heart skip a beat. The vision before her was too much to take in. She could stand there looking at the erotic beauty for the rest of her life and be quite happy. Elena hadn't spent her hard-earned money to be a passive observer.

With a sinister grin, she unzipped her dress, letting the lush fabric fall and puddle at her feet. Now they were both naked. Genni's eyes danced as she drank in the large firm breasts with the big brown areolas and thick nipples. They were even larger than her's and only showed a slight sag despite the additional years. Genni loved the way her meaty lips were hanging down, evidence of how aroused Elena was. The older woman crawled onto the bed, her firm breasts shimmed as she slipped between Genni's legs. Genni watched as the breasts swayed enticingly. She couldn't help herself. She reached out and caressed the engorged nipple loving how thick it was. When she saw them up close, she felt a desire, a longing to suckle on them.

"Is this for me," She asked as she ran a finger over the wet slit, marveling at the soft pliable flesh.

When Elena swiped a finger over her, Genni replied, "Yes ma'am it is," in breathless anticipation.

Nestled between Genni's taut and supple thighs, Elena breathed deep. The younger woman's scent had an intoxicating and addictive effect on her. Her finger traced the dark lips, a feather-light touch of curiosity as she explored her partner. Her finger moved from those wet lips to the swollen button at the apex of those young thighs. The tip of Elena's manicured nail teased the nub, watching as it swelled more.

"Beautiful. Just...just beautiful." Elena sighed. Her breath warm against Genni's sex. The curious finger dipped between those velvet soft lips. She felt the wetness accumulated at the opening. Her finger forced some of the cream out, and it flowed downwards. Elena's finger followed the path of that wetness. Down the slit and around to her puckered brown bud. Tracing the tight hole with her finger, Elena glanced up at Genni, "Before I use the toys you choose, I'm going to taste you." She eased forward and exhaled on Genni's clit. The wrapped her lips around it and sucked on it like a cock, as she flicked her tongue against the tender nub.

Genni sighed and opened her legs wider. She wanted the beautiful experienced older woman to explore her moist, intimate folds. "I would love you to use every toy you own on me," she says as Elena's tongue touched her pussy.

Elena barely heard her soft, breathless words as she swept her tongue over the hard little clit. Genni was a treat. Elena wanted to savor her sexy lover, not devour her. Elena had every intention of taking her time and enjoying her to the last drop.

Tracing her tongue in a slow, languid lick, Elena purred as she felt the velvet softness of Genni's folds. She could taste the young woman's arousal, a heady mix that left her aching for more. Her tongue traced the outline of Genni's sex, teasing the wet entrance but never moving closer. She wanted to hear the young woman whimper and beg in desperation.

A soft moan escaped Genni's lips as her hips bucked trying to get Elena to stop teasing her and focus on her needs. Her desires. Her pleasure. Genni was breathless watching the beautiful older woman tease her, and taste her. She guessed the party was a pretense for Elena to get a young woman into her home and her bed. Genni decided to tease her about her scenario. "What would happen if your stuck up rich friends found you between my legs? Licking my pussy? Your face covered in my cum? Your body covered in my bite marks? Would they join in and use both of us for their pleasure? The men and woman? Would you eat my cum filled pussy? Or would you feel mortified and ostracized? Would your friends spread rumors about you eating out some barely legal college kid?" She watched for Elena's reaction to her words to see if she guessed right.

Elena looked up from between Genni's legs. There was a cheeky grin on her face. Her thumb continued to tease the young woman's clit. "You don't know my friends. Among them, I'm considered the prude. Believe me, they would love to see me between another woman's legs. Licking her," Elena emphasized her words with a long, slow sweep of her tongue, "Making her tremble with need. You'll get to meet most of them at the party tonight," she said, answering the unspoken question. "The party," a long slow lick along the young woman's outer lips, "is for the company's investors." Her tongue teased the entrance of Genni's sex. The tip darted in and swept along the velvet walls. "They'll want to know," Elena's tongue moved down lower, teasing the puckered bud. "The company is in good hands." A long, slow lick back up to the young woman's sex. "Plus," her tongue thrust into Genni's sex, fucking her between each word, "someone. Needs. To. Demonstrate. All. The. New. Products." Her tongue fucked the young woman's pussy faster, punctuating each word. Elena's eyes moved to Genni's face, watching for the young woman's reaction.

Genni's eyes widened once she processed what Elena had told her. Not only was there a party, but she was the party favor. "Wait! What? You mean all those people will be watching me as I..." her voice trails off as she envisions herself demonstrating toy after toy. Having orgasm after orgasm until she was too tired to move. All for some rich lady to get more money. The thought overwhelmed her. She looked like a frightened rabbit knowing the fox was about to capture it.

Elena placed a tender, soothing kiss on the soft mound of Genni's sex. "Don't worry love," She said, her finger trailing along the wet lips. "This is a company party. Since the company is all about sexual pleasure, they usually get wild. You won't be the only person naked and getting off. Although I suspect you will be in high demand with my guests. You are so damn sexy."

Manicured fingers dug into the creamy flesh of Genni's thighs. Elena drew a tiny bit of blood as she forced them further apart. She smirked at Genni and took her clit between her lips once more. Her finger pushed between the wet lips. It slid between the folds with ease. Crooking her finger she caressed the inside of Genni's sex, feeling a velvety soft bump. She pressed her thumb against the young woman's clit and massaged it in slow, sensuous circles.

"Besides," she kissed Genni's soft, creamy thigh on the small wound. "After today, you'll be so sick of me that you'll be begging for a different partner."

"I'd never get sick of a beautiful lady like you," Genni says smiling at the older woman. "You're not only hot as hell, you are a great lover." Looking around the room Genni says, "A corporate orgy? I can see it now...

The board of directors sitting around a wood-paneled conference room. She starts speaking in a poor imitation of a stuffy old man's voice, "I propose a merger. I want the CFO to merge with the COO. Does anyone second the motion," and she starts laughing.

Elena couldn't help but laugh at Genni's imitation. "Well, it isn't quite like that." She said lips turned up in a teasing grin. "But not too far off. The voice did sound a bit like the President of the company." The teasing grin turned sensual as she licked along Genni's thigh. Her finger pumped in and out of the young woman's sex.

"Now, enough talk," Her voice was a soft purr as she locked eyes with her young lover. "It's playtime," With those words, she thrust her finger knuckle deep. Each thrust was harder and faster than the one before. The sound Elena fingering Genni's wet sex filled the air around them. Genni gasped as Elena renewed her assault on her wet slit. She threw her head back as she thrust her hips to meet Elena's fingers. Her hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them like she was trying to milk herself. "Finger my cunt she moaned," while she bucked her hips in time with Elena's thrusts.

The young woman's moans drove Elena wild. With Genni's hips bucking to meet her thrusts, the older woman complied. Her finger moved faster, plunging roughly into the depths of Genni's sex. Elena added a second, then a third finger. She stretched her lover's pussy, feeling the walls tighten around her digits.

"Is that what you want?" She groaned, her sex slick with desire. "You want me to fuck you hard?" Elena had never had a gift for talking dirty. Something about Genni brought her out of her prim and proper shell and set her wanton side free. While ramming fingers into Genni, she pressed her thumb against the throbbing clit. She ran her finger in circles on the nub as she continued to finger fuck Genni's dripping pussy.

"Do you want me to make you cum," She asked. "Want me to make you cum all over my fingers as they fuck your tight cunt?" Elena leaned forward and sucked one of Genni's nipples into her mouth. She sucked on it and let her teeth scrape along the tender flesh. "Beg for it." She groaned, "Beg me to make you cum."

"YES MA'AM!" Genni squeals. "Make me cum," she pleads, her eyes focused on Elenas. "Please make me cum all over your fingers." She says with a slight whine in her voice. "I want to spray my girl cream all over your bed, infuse your carpet with my essence. Fil this room with my scent so you never forget me."

She splays her legs as wide as she can, allowing Elena full access to her. Her hands tugged on her nipples stretching her breasts as far as she could as she moaned in delight.

Elena grins at Genni and pulls her fingers out of the younger woman. "I need a drink, do you?" she trilled.

"No, I'm good," Genni responded, confused by the sudden change of events. She watched as Elena went into the master bath and got herself a drink of water. She giggled, knowing that by pausing, Genni's growing orgasm would recede. So it would take longer for her to get what she wanted. When Elena returned to the bedroom, she picked up the blue dildo and slapped it on her hand. It's time to use the toys my sweet. A broad smile grew across Genni's face as she watched Elena climb on the bed.

Elena took the toy and placed the tip at Genni's opening. She brushed it up and down a few times to coat in the excess lube Genni had produced. She eased it inside the younger who gasped as it entered her. Elena knew this toy well. She had spent many quality nights with it. While by no means thick, the ridges on it gave the user an amazing feeling.

Elena drove it into Genni until it bottomed out. Then she withdrew half of it and pushed it in again. Each thrust and withdrawal varied in speed, depth, and direction. The inconsistency kept Genni aroused and made her feel good, but it did not help her get closer to her goal.

Genni bucked her hips and used her muscles to try and pull the faux-cock into her, but Elena had a tight grip on the ball sack. She wasn't going to let Genni take control. Elena teased Genni with the toy for over thirty minutes, letting her free hand wander. She would tweak nipples, rub a clit, tickle her other hole. Elena would even suck on the clit and Genni's nipples. She was having a lot of fun and knew her guests would as well.

After using this toy for a while, Elena grew bored and wanted some stimulation of her own. She withdrew the dildo and put it on the nightstand. She retrieved the double-ended dildo and held it behind her back as she approached the bed. "Now my sweet are you ready for this one," she asked as she held it up.

Genni shuddered at the sight and pulled herself up on the bed to make room for Elena. Elena knelt on the bed and moved close to Genni. She leaned down and kissed her, allowing her hands to play with the younger girl's tits. When she broke the kiss, she moved down the bed and once again used the toy to tease her. As she teased Gennis she was also coating the toy so it would slip inside her playmate. Once she inserted the head, she pushed a few inches inside and then positioned herself to take the other end.

Once she slipped the end inside her self, they scooted closer to each other taking more of the oversized toy. Thy lept getting closer and closer until their lips were kissing. They moaned in unison and began to buck their hips and thrust into each other. They were both so turned on that it didn't take long for them to writhe in the throes of passion.

After taking the time to catch their breath, Elena eased the toy over of her now sated body, and then out of Genni. "I need a shower, how about you?"

Genni nodded in agreement still too out of breath to speak. Elena got out of bed and offered a hand to Genni. Genni took her hand and used it to pull herself out of bed. Once she was on her feet, she kissed Elena on the lips, "Thank you for that. It was wonderful," and they walked hand in hand to the bathroom.

After washing and dressing, Genni returned to the kitchen. She started to wash the stemware, while Elena began to deal with the caterer, and other staff she hired. As the day wore on Genni and Elena found little stolen moments to kiss and grope each other. They both wanted to get naked and sweaty again. Unfortunately for them, there were too many people in the penthouse to give in to their base cravings.

All too soon it was time for the guests to arrive. Before the first guest made it to the penthouse, Elena leads Genni to her bedroom and shuts the door. They fell into each other's arms and kiss with a burning passion. When the door chimes sounded, Elena pulled herself away from her new lover. In the closet with the toys is a large white box with a pink ribbon. Put on the outfit inside then meet me in the living room. With one last lingering kiss, Elena leaves Genni to change and goes to greet her guests.

Genni finds the box in question and puts it on the bed. She unties the bow and opens the box gasping in shock. She stared at the outfit, wondering if she dared wear it in front of strangers.

8========D

Please let me know if you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward is your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares, and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I am a firm believer that feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal De Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe".

12