Neat N' Naked 06: Felicity

Story Info
Musician is gifted a nude goth maid for a day.
7.9k words
4.61
7.3k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2020 Sal De Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe". & DrStein, All Rights Reserved

Authors Note:

This is one of 26 stories in this series. Each is a standalone story with unique characters and actions. They can be read in any order since they do not have any plot points in common.

Warning:

This story contains adult content including hetero vanilla sex. If this is not your kind of smut, please find another story.

8========D

"Neat n Naked...where our girls suck better than Hoovers. How can we help you?"

"Hi, I'm calling on behalf of a friend. His name is Logan, and he's a professional musician. He's been working his ass getting a following on social media. He's at the point where he can make a living from selling his music. The trouble is, he hasn't had much of a social life these past few years. I thought your services might be a nice present for him and help him ease back into the world."

"Well aren't you a nice friend", came the familiar sexy voice. "So tell me about Logan the musician. What he likes in girls and in bed."

"Well, he's pretty open about his sex like. He likes demure goth girls. He's not a fan of piercings below the neck, and there is an upward limit on tattoos. The whole Morticia Adams esthetic is his thing. He also told me once he's got a thing for fishnet stockings. He's a real charmer, and very spiritual. But it's important that whoever you send is not in a relationship. He will not be a side dude. A girl once lied to him about her life, and he ended up with a bowie knife in his ribs. That left him with strong feelings about infidelity.

"So we need a goth girl with a handful of tat's and facial piercings only, who's cool with spirituality. I can find someone like that. All our employees with personal relationships have the consent of their partner. So there's no worry about a jealous partner. I found one girl that should be perfect for him.

The caller's phone chimes with a new message, when he opens it he sees a new picture message. He opens it...

A raven-haired beauty with pale white skin appears on his screen. She had a faint resemblance to Shannon Dougherty in Charmed. She wore a black leather choker, with a Celtic cross hanging from it. Her top was a red and black leopard print bustier. A black leather mini skirt, fishnet stockings, and heavy black boots topped off her ensemble. There are thee piercings visible. One in the center bottom lip, another in her left upper lip, and her right eyebrow near the temple. Her face is round with a pointy chin.

On the top right of the photo, some information is her listed...

Felicity

25

5'7"

35-26-33

137lbs.

On the bottom left of the picture, there was a short blurb about Felicity...

Felicity is an aspiring tattoo artist, she also works as a witch at ren fests. She only has a few small tats in discrete locations.

After studying the photo and scant details for a few minutes, the caller says, "She seems perfect. But are there any other options? I want to be sure. "

"We do have other Goth girls. I ruled them out because they have more tattoos or piercings than you wanted. There is one other girl, but she is not a true goth, she owns some goth outfits."

I'm going to go with Felicity. Logan's been a good friend to me and I wanted to do him a solid. He lives in a ranch house on the beach at 23 Surf Drive. How soon can Felicity be there? He's going to be busy busking this weekend, so if she could show up on Monday, that would be great."

"Okay let me get some information from you, and then I'll send you confirmation that the appointment is set." The voice went over legalities, took payment, and set up the new client account. Once finished the voice told the caller, "Felicity has confirmed she will be there at 10:00 am.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Felicity pulled up at the address and parked her car. She climbed out wearing the same outfit she had on in her photo. She shivered in the cool air and walked up to the house. She paused a moment before knocking on the door. As she waited, she shrugged her overcoat off so the client could see her outfit as soon as he opened the door. She raised her hand and knocked six times, and waited for the door to open.

Logan was sitting on the sofa with a guitar in his hand doing a simple picking exercise. In the background, the news ran on the TV, when he heard the knock. Ken had told him what to expect and he had to admit that he was curious to see how today would go. He put the guitar aside and went to answer the door. When he opened the door, he saw a beautiful woman. She had started to shiver from the chill in the air.

Logan was tall and lean with a sun-kissed tone to his skin from all his time outdoors. He was fit with a handsome rugged face framed by long locks of dark, curly hair. Dark eyes showed a worldly experience and gentleness. A well-trimmed beard added to the rugged masculine look while emphasizing his jawline. He wore jeans, cowboy boots, and a Led Zeppelin graphic tee without sleeves to show off his tattoos. The one on his left arm was a stylized image of a native American canine. On his right was a Hopi brave dancing.

"You must be Felicity," he said in a warm baritone. Though he knew how to play several instruments, Logan's greatest gift was his voice. Years of practice allowed him to vary pitch, tone, lilt so he could change it to fit the situation. "Please, come in." He gestured with one arm inviting her in. Once she walked through the door, he closed it and took her coat from her. He hung the coat on the wall next to his denim jacket and smiled at her. "I'm Logan." His eyes roamed over her body like an art connoisseur taking in a masterpiece. "Would you like something to drink? I don't have coffee, but I do have some amazing teas."

"A nice warm cup of tea would be awesome. While you do that for me, should I get ready for work, or are you happy with this outfit for now?"

"You look lovely as you are," Logan said. "I'll get the tea started. At the moment, the only thing that needs immediate attention would be the dishwasher. Follow me." He took Felicity's hand and led her into the kitchen. The dishwasher had finished a few minutes before she arrived. As Logan made the tea, he told her where to put everything as she emptied it. Logan put teacups, lemon, sugar honey, and some pastries on the table.

Felicity smiled at the rugged handsomeness of her current client. "I want to be clear, you're dance of seduction isn't necessary. I'm a sure thing. But, I do appreciate your efforts. It's sweet."

Logan smiled when she told him that she was a sure thing. He knew full well what the arrangement was. Still, that was no reason to be rude and demand her services right away. He wanted to get to know her a little bit first. "Tell me a little about yourself. I understand you're an aspiring tattoo artist?" His tone was pleasant, conversational, and friendly. After all, Logan had little taste for rushing into things. He liked to go slow and easy, to savor the experience. Better to take things slow and savor the experience. He loved people almost as much as he loved music. He wanted her to feel welcome and safe.

As he got the tea ready she gave him the condensed version of her life story. "When I was in middle school, I had one of those four-color BIC pens. One day I was sitting in class when inspiration struck. I sketched a character and came out with a little story to go with him. That sketch won a statewide art contest. Ever since I loved to draw. I took every art class I could. In high school, I would use colored sharpies and draw on my friends. Soon I was selling what my classmates called sharptats. After high school I got a job doing face painting at fairs, That was too much like paint by numbers. I met a guy who did henna art. I learned from him, and then became a model for body painters for awhile. I loved the way his visions took from on my naked body. But these were all transitory, and all that work ended up in sewers. I wanted to do something permanent. That's when I decided to pursue tattooing as my life work. I'm licensed and certified by the state. I own my gear and have worked several fairs tatting up college kids that wanted to piss off mommy and daddy. Now I'm saving money to open a tattoo parlor."

She looked at him finishing up the tea, making sure he wasn't bored with her story. She could tell he was listening to her, something her ex-boyfriends never did. Especially when she dressed like this. "I'm taking some business management and marketing classes so I can learn how to run and market a business. I'm saving to open my place. I should be able to be up and running within 24 months." She smiled at Logan.

He listened to her story as he prepared the tea. Since it was a cooler morning, he decided on oolong. Felicity finished her story around the same time that the tea finished steeping. He put her cup on the table since it was still steaming hot. "Taiwanese oolong tea. Good for mornings like this. Has a little more body and a very rich taste. I added a bit of Jasmine to it. Jasmine is reputed to stimulate passion." He was nonchalant with that statement. They both knew what was going on.

Felicity nodded, not sure what to say. Her entire knowledge of tea was Lipton tea bags and 4-C iced tea mix. "So, how did you get into music?" She asked to learn about her client.

Logan took his cup and sat down at the small table in the kitchen. "There's a bit of a story to it. I grew up an orphan. I was kind of introverted at the time. One day I heard Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel on the radio. After that music became my constant companion. I bought a cheap guitar and taught myself to play it and to sing." The way he glossed over his childhood made it clear it was a subject he didn't like to talk about.

"When I was 19, I hit a low point so I sold most of my stuff and hit the road. I hitchhiked cross country for 5 years before I settled here. While I traveled I taught myself other instruments and would sing for my supper. When I stopped traveling, I started busking between whatever work I could find. A friend who does web design needed music for a site he was building. I wrote and recorded music for him and he built a web site for me. I started recording and posting my music online and marketing it all over social media. I would play open mic nights festivals and anywhere I could get on stage to promote myself. It took time, but I built a large following, and now I can record music full time." He sipped his tea, savoring the taste. "There's been rough patches here and there. But things have a way of working out sooner or later."

She smiled at Logan. "I hope your words are prophetic for me," Felicity said sipping her tea, "Ooh that's nice. Where can I get some of this," she asked taking a long sip finishing almost half the cup in one swallow.

"There's a tea house on Atwood Street that imports a lot of exotic loose leaf teas. It's called The Cherry Tree. One of the places I used to play open mic nights." Logan held his hand out to Felicity across the table. When she took it, both his hands enveloped hers. He massaged her hand with a gentleness that his rugged appearance belied. "You're a beautiful and charming young woman. I'm sure you'll find a way to make things work."

She smiled at him, feeling a weird connection like they knew each other well in a past life. She had never been so comfortable around a man before, especially one who was such a stranger. Felicity sat there and let him do as he pleased. She relished the peaceful yet powerful vibe emanating from this strange and wonderful man.

He stood up and held his hand out to Felicity, inviting her to stand. He brushed a few loose strands of hair from her face before resting his hands on her shoulders. "There's not a lot of cleaning that needs to doing today. I generally don't make a mess. That begs the question of how can we pass the time?"

Felicity chuckled and replied, "There's a lot we can do. We can read, play checkers, steam clean your carpets, clean your gutters, organize your clothes by color and fabric, give each other manicures..."

Logan smiled at the joke and decided to roll with it a bit. As he walked behind Felicity and wrapped his arms around her waist, he pretended to think about it. He leaned in so that his lips tickled her ear as he spoke. "Well, let's see, My wardrobe consists of about 150 concert T-shirts almost all black. Would you like to take a look?" He ran the tips of his fingers in lazy circles along the pale skin of her stomach as he said all this.

"Hmm...The bedroom you say..." She leaned back into his masculine body surrendering herself to him and allowing him to do as he pleased. "I bet after showing me your tee shirt collection, you'll find another reason to keep me in there. Then you'll need to take off your shirt, and soon we're naked on your bed doing nasty things to each other. Am I right? Because if I'm not, then I'm not interested."

Logan let out a small laugh at that. He leaned down and trailed soft kisses along her neck as his arms tightened around her. "You are a guest in this house after all. And I would never want it said that I wasn't a good host. So let me indulge you." His hand lifted her head to look at him and he placed a lingering kiss on her lips.

Felicity closed her eyes and she felt a slight tingle in her lips as they pressed against Logan's. She savored the moment, not moving, eyes closed trying to capture that feeling. It was too elusive and in mere moments it was gone.

"Carry me", she whispered. "Carry me to your bed. Let me please you the way you've pleased me if I can." Her eyes were downcast. She felt inadequate to satisfy this unusual man. She never felt this way before. Felicity knew she was an excellent lover, but Logan was on a completely different level. One she didn't understand or believe possible. She didn't want to leave him unsated.

Logan scooped Felicity up bridal style and carried her across the living room to his bedroom. His house was tasteful yet eclectic, like Logan. Band posters, mementos from his travels, a coyote skull on his dresser. The mirror had photos from around the country stuck to the edges. The bed itself had a dark blue comforter and there was an elaborate wall tapestry hung on the wall behind it.

He set her down on the bed and removed his shirt. A medicine pouch and a pewter medallion hung from a chain on his neck. He removed them with more than a passing reverence and placed them on the nightstand. His lithe body had dark curls on his chest leading down his stomach and disappearing under his jeans. On the front of his left shoulder was a tattoo of a heart wreathed in flames. Logan climbed onto the bed and straddled Felicity. Cradling her face in his hands he kissed her with burning desire.

As he approached the bed her heart started to flutter and butterflies started to breakdance in her stomach. 'Stop it,' she told herself. You weren't this nervous when you lost your cherry.

As Logan came in for a kiss, Felicity again closed her eyes. This time it was different. She could feel his passion. She returned the kiss reaching up and caressing his cheek. Her other hand rested on his right pec feeling his warmth and strength.

Between kisses, they shed their clothes. Logan's touch was slow, deliberate, and methodical. "You don't have to be nervous," he whispered in Felicity's ear. One hand went to her breast and kneaded her flesh while the other went down between her legs and rubbed her pussy. "You're beautiful. So very beautiful. You've got perfect skin, a gorgeous body, and a lovely face."

Felicity blushed at these comments and turned her head away from Logan. She was feeling a bit vulnerable. She wanted this to happen. For some reason, she was aware of all her physical imperfections. The scar on her left calf, her muffin top, and that she was not quite as taut as she was when she ran track. She allowed Logan to remove her clothes but didn't help him. She returned his kisses and opened herself to his touch as she hoped he wouldn't see her defects.

Logan traced his lips down her neck and over her shoulder, the hair of his beard tickling her skin as he went. He reached her breasts and his tongue began to circle and flick one of her nipples. His hand at her pussy became more insistent until he dipped one finger into her. He could tell how nervous and self-conscious she was becoming. It wasn't the first time. Some women lost themselves in the moment. Others grew self-conscious with this much attention. For Felicity, the best thing he could do was continue. If anything his touch became more insistent.

Felicity decided to go with the flow. Since she was flowing, she lay back and tried to drive away her fears. She shut her eyes to let the sensations Logan created wash over her without any distraction. Her hand found his arm and she grabbed it to keep herself somewhat anchored. She could feel his muscle and sinew shift as he moved his arm inside her body. Somehow that felt more intimate than having his fingers inside her. She shuddered through a mini orgasm and smiled as she began to relax. Her initial apprehension was receding. Felicity shifted her hips to get his fingers onto her g-spot and sighed when they made contact.

He felt her juices flow around his hand and knew she had begun to relax. When he felt her shift, he knew what she wanted. He curled his fingers inside her so that the calloused tips rubbed her g-spot. His mouth and second hand continued to tease her nipples. He wanted to hear her moaning. He wanted her to scream with pleasure. And he knew how to make her once she freed herself of her reservations. "That's it," he said in a throaty whisper. "I want you to cum for me, Felicity."

Felicity nodded and bit her lip, as she felt self-conscious again. She took a deep breath and blew it out to force herself to relax, and enjoy what he was doing to her body. She started to breathe like she did when she meditated. The breathing helped her relax and focus on the moment and helped drive away her doubts. She forced herself to open her eyes and stared into Logan's. Unlike most of her clients who looked at her with lust, he looked at her with happiness. Happiness from the pleasure he was giving her. That more than anything set her mind at ease and she was able to enjoy his skilled hands and mouth. "Kiss me again" she whispered, wanting to taste him as he brought her to the peak of pleasure.

Logan saw and felt the tension leave her as she asked him to kiss her. He smiled and obliged, leaning forward again to capture her lips. His talented hands continued to work her body as his tongue licked at her lips asking for entrance. He played her body like a Jimmy playing the National Anthem. He had the care and precision of a musician and a compassionate lover. His fingers inside her began to rub her g-spot harder and faster. The more she relaxed, the more he gave her. 'It's a shame that her prior lovers were losers that only cared about their pleasure,' Logan thought. He couldn't conceive of sex as anything less than a joining of two spirts. It wasn't only physical for him, it was spiritual, almost sacramental. He couldn't enjoy himself if his partner didn't. Logan's attitude was that any man who couldn't please his partner didn't deserve to call himself a man

Felicity parted her lips at Logan's insistence. As their tongues danced, she inhaled the air from his mouth. She wasn't sure why, but she felt stronger, braver, more confident. She wasn't sure if this was her brain or if he had some kind of charm or power. The caller said he was spiritual. Either way, she was ready to give her all to him.

She relaxed completely and let herself become his, to please, to tease, to enjoy as he saw fit. Her body tensed as she felt pleasure waves ripple outward from the center of her being. Instead of weakening like ripples in a pond, they grew in intensity like an earthquake. The waves reached her extremities and started a return journey intensifying the pleasure. All these waves started to converge and focus her pleasure until she erupted. Her fluid exploded out of her like Mount Vesuvius spewing Lava into Pompeii.