Neat N' Naked 04: Dakota

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at her, "Would... uh... would you want to... I don't know... live with me? Visit me regularly? Dates me?" Kit wasn't going to let her leave without showing her how much that he was in love with her."Yes, yes, oh God yes," she called out in answer to his questions. She couldn't talk anymore, she could barely breathe as his magnificent cock filled her.

The merger of their genitals forged them into one. Dakota never wanted this moment to end. Kit began thrusting as the warm bath water continued to rise, over their bodies. Her tits were bobbing in the water, as she rode the best cock she'd ever had.

Kit rocked his hips as she ground her clit onto his pubic bone, causing her to let out cute, little, squeaks of pleasure. As Kit erupted inside her, she turned her head and kissed her lover.

Kit couldn't believe how much better it was after their profession of love. He thought his first three orgasms would never be beaten, but this one had topped all of them, combined. He realized that the first three times they had been just random strangers, who had shared fluids after rubbing sensitive body parts together.

Now, they were lovers. He now understood what Dakota meant when she'd said, 'it won't be what it could and should be with someone you care about.' Three hours ago, they were strangers and now they were more than lovers, they were in love.

Once they were finished, they contentedly sat in the tub, letting the warm water soothe them, not saying a word, just enjoying being together. Eventually Kit worked up the nerve to ask "So... you will come and live with me?"

"We can discuss our future later," she told this man, who was her client? Lover? Boyfriend? Roommate? None of those terms seemed right to her. They were so limiting. "Let's just relax and enjoy whatever this is."

"At least let me clean you up?" he said, grabbing a loofah and putting body wash on it. He started to wash her chest, going as far down her legs as he could reach and back up to her neck, enjoying running his hands over her naked, wet, soapy, flesh. Then he grabbed a bottle of shampoo, poured a small amount in his hands, and began to give Dakota a scalp massage, running his fingers through her short blonde hair.

Dakota closed her eyes and relaxed against Kit as she enjoyed his hands rubbing as much of her as he could reach. 'My man is cleaning me,' she thought, 'my man?' 'Yes, my man.' She liked the sound of that, Dakota thought as he began to massage her head, while thoroughly washing her hair. Somehow, it was even more intimate than the sex they'd shared. Their first act as a couple and it was wonderful."We do have one big problem Kit," she said, seriously.

Kit stopped what he was doing and looked around to see what it might be. "What problem?" he asked, nervously."We can't tell our children how we met," she said sleepily, a smile flitting across her face.

Kit laughed and went back to massaging her head as she sighed contentedly and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Kit realized that she had fallen asleep, so he carefully finished washing her hair and then scooped up water in his hands, pouring it on her head to rinse the shampoo off. Once he'd finished, he cautiously slipped out from under her and climbed out of the tub. He looked down at his sleeping beauty, amazed at how such a beautiful and sweet girl could have fallen in love with him.

He dried himself and picked her up from the water. He somehow managed to wrap a towel around her and carried her down the hall to his bedroom, gently putting her down on his bed. He lightly rubbed her down with the towel to dry her off and gently slipped one of his tee shirts over her nude sleeping form. He pulled on a pair of shorts, climbed into bed next to her and pulled the sheets over them. He slipped an arm under the pillow that her head was on and pulled her close to him so that their bodies were spooning. He let his hand rest on her taut belly and started to drift off to sleep. As his eyes fluttered closed, he heard Dakota say "Yes, I'll live with you, for the rest of our lives."

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.