Neat N' Naked 03: Cinn

Story Info
Swingers hire a nude maid for birthday fun.
9.5k words
4.6
16.2k
12
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2014 Sal De Klerk & Dakotacpl, All Rights Reserved

Edited by SkyeKahoalii

Authors Note:

This is the third installment of a series of 26 stories about a naked cleaning service. Each story is self-contained, no need to read them in order.

Warning:

This story contains adult content including: girl on girl action, anal sex, and dp. If this is not your kind of smut, please find another story.

8========D

"Neat N' Naked...where our girls suck better than Hoovers. How can we help you?" says a deep throaty voice.

Lisa couldn't help but giggle, "I want to give my husband something special for his fiftieth birthday..."

"I can make your husband's birthday something to remember. I just need to ask a few questions. Will you be a participant or an observer?"

"Oh, I'll be hands-on. We're swingers, and our regular playmates had something come up so this is a last-ditch effort.

"Will there be anyone else present or participating besides the two of you?" she asked the caller.

"No, no one else is available, unfortunately," Lisa said her voice filled with disappointment.

"Does your husband have a preferred type? Like age, ethnicity, bust size? The more details you give me, the better time he'll have."

"Mike loves full-bodied, curvy women. He prefers more mature women and ethnicity doesn't matter."

"Any special fantasies or experiences that you want to experience?"

"No, we've done pretty much everything we've wanted to try," Lisa replied. "And by the way, you have a very sexy voice.

"Thank you darlin'. I do have two ladies that should fit your requirements. Both are in their late thirties and have great curves. I'll send you their profiles and you tell me who you prefer."

Lisa pulled up the multimedia message she received and clicked on the first image.

The picture showed an attractive full-busted redhead. Definitely on the far side of thirty-five but the pretty, mischievous smile she wore reassured Lisa.

"Hmmm," Lisa mused out loud. "Shoulder length hair, flat tummy, wide hips...oh, my...those tits of hers are to die for. Mike is going to love her," she smiled as she read the details provided with the photo.

Name: Cinn

Age: 38

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120lbs

Measurements: 42DDD-26-34

Cinn moved to the United States from Ireland when she was nine. She still has a bit of accent and the gift of gab. She enjoys sensual play and loves to draw out and extend playtime making the ending very explosive. She specializes in massage, fellatio, cunnilingus, and orgasm delay. She will not do BDSM, watersports, or public sex. She has a customer satisfaction rating of 9.4 out of 10. One of our highest-rated employees.

Lisa clicked the second icon and the second image opened. This woman was a blonde with a very pretty angular face and a nice fun-loving smile. She had average size breasts and a small ass. Her legs were especially nice, though, and she looked like she would be a lot of fun. Lisa perused the details that were included...

Name: Helen

Age: 51

Height 5'7"

Weight: 128lbs

Measurements: 36-25-35

Helen is a former storm chaser, who lives for excitement. She's up for anything, the riskier the better. She has a customer satisfaction rating of 8.96 out of 10, and one client said, "There is no one better at satisfying all a man's needs than Helen. Not only did she completely sate me in the bedroom, but she also made me dinner which I ate off her beautiful naked skin. Best! Day! Ever!"

---Ira B.

Lisa switched back and forth a few times wanting to be sure of her choice. She forgot she was on the phone, when a voice startled her, "So, what do you think?"

Lisa studied the profiles and the pictures. It was an easy choice; Cinn was exactly what she was looking for. Lisa felt herself getting wet, envisioning that full, lush body in their bed.

After reviewing the details with Lisa, and finalizing payment, Lisa asked, "Is everything set? Mike is going to have so much fun, and so will I."

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

At the appointed time, there was a knock on the door, Lisa pulled it open to see Cinn standing there smiling. "You must be Lisa," she said, offering her hand.

Lisa's huge brown eyes lit up when she saw Cinn. She knew this was exactly the type of woman Mike loves, and truth be told, she does too. "You must be Cinn," Lisa echoed brightly, shaking her hand. "Come on in."

"My, what a pretty home you have." Cinn ventured, stepping in and looking around.

"Thank you, I spent some time in school for interior design, but never finished."

"So, is there someplace I can change, or am I doing a striptease when your husband gets home?"

"Mike'll be here, soon. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees you."

"If you're any indication, hun, your husband has excellent taste in women..." Cinn stepped in and kissed Lisa gently on the lips, nibbling on her lower lip before she broke the kiss and stepped back. "...and an excellent tasting woman."

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Mike had been distracted all day and had gotten very little accomplished. He usually took his birthday off so he could spend the day draining his balls into his wife and her friends. Unfortunately, he was short-staffed since he'd had to purge some dishonest employees, and couldn't afford to take the time off. Figuring it was Friday, he decided to head home early, anyway. He grabbed his overcoat on his way out the door. "Hey, I'm heading home. Knock off early if you want," he told his buxom secretary, Barbara.

"Happy birthday, boss," she replied, winking and thrusting her chest towards him. While they flirted a lot, and Mike would love to bring her home and share her with his wife, they never went further than some light verbal teasing. Playmates were easier to find than competent secretaries, and he didn't want to lose her skills in the office. As he climbed into his F250, his phone started playing the 'Magnum PI' theme. He glanced down and saw he had a message from Lisa.

Lisa: Can't wait till you get home, got a present 4 u.

Mike smiled and responded

Mike: OMW, left early. <3 u.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

After kissing Lisa for a few minutes, getting both ladies hot and bothered, Cinn took some small packages out of her purse and put them on the pillows in the bedroom. "They're condiments; flavored condoms," she said in response to Lisa's unasked question. "You don't have to use them, but I put them on every client's pillows."

Lisa nodded and smiled as she imagined the redhead pleasuring her and her husband, "Oh and I've set u[ a small practical joke for Mike..." as she fille Cinn in on her plan.

"I love it," Cinn told her, as she leered at Lisa, admiring her body, wondering if her husband was just as hot, or if he was the typical fat slob that always seemed to be married to the hottest women.

"So, Cinn, how did you get into this, uh...well...line of work?"

"Well, I was working for a normal maid service, and after gas, parking, tolls, cleaning products, and other expenses I was barely breaking even. One of the other maids got tired of not making any money so she came up with the idea for this service after a few regular clients offered her significant amounts of cash to clean in nothing but some scanty lingerie. She convinced some of those rich pervs to invest, and she recruited girls she thought would be willing to clean in the all-together. We quickly became popular, and...well...that's the rest of the story." She paused, studying Lisa. "May I ask you something?"

Lisa nodded, suspecting where this was going.

"Why does a beautiful woman like you have to pay someone to be a playmate?"

Lisa giggled. "Normally, we don't. Mike and I are swingers and have several couples and more than a few single ladies we get together with. But none of them were available for a playdate today, except one, and she had a last-minute crisis, so when I saw your ad..."

Cinn nodded, smiling. "I always wanted to get involved in swinging, but my boyfriends were too insecure to share me, and I always felt icky going alone. I can't wait to meet your husband. If he's half as sexy as you, this will be a night to remember."

"I'll make sure to invite you to our next party, our friends will love you," Lisa gushed, imagining how popular the pretty buxom redhead would be with their crowd. Her reverie was interrupted when she heard the powerful engine of Mike's truck pulling into the garage.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Mike let the diesel cool down for a few moments while he gathered his stuff. His cock started to grow in anticipation, as he walked into the house, tossing his keys onto the counter, wondering where his sexy, slutty wife was hiding, "Lisa!" he called out.

In the bedroom, Cinn asked Lisa, "The birthday boy's here, so what's the plan?"

Lisa wordlessly approached Cinn, wrapping her arms around the stacked redhead and pulling her close. She felt Cinn's big, soft, warm breasts pushing against hers. Lisa leaned in and kissed her, letting their tongues start to dance.

Cinn sighed in pleasure as their tongues played together. She reached up, lightly caressing Lisa's neck with her fingertips. She ran her fingers ever so lightly down onto her neck and then back up to Lisa's earlobe. Her other hand started to play with Lisa's hair as they continued kissing, waiting for Mike's arrival.

Mike walked into the room and erupts in a deep belly laugh. "Holy shit, Lisa!"

Lisa let go of Cinn and walked over to Mike. "Welcome home, birthday boy," kissing him on the cheek. Leaning up, cheek against him, so they could both look at Cinn, her hand resting on his pec, she purred with just a hint of a whine in her voice, "Look what followed me home, honey, can I keep it, please?"

Mike draped his arm around his wife, "Depends on how well she plays with others." he smirked, winking at Cinn.

Cinn chuckled at their banter. "If you wanna find out how well I play with others, then get your ass over here birthday boy, and unwrap your present."

Mike gave her a big, goofy grin as he walked toward her, licking his lips, his eyes locked on the quivering globes of flesh hidden under her top.

"I'm sure he's all hot and sweaty from a hard day's work," Lisa said in a smoky voice, "why don't you take him into the shower and clean him up, while I get the bedroom ready."

"I think I can handle that." Cinn smiled back, taking Mike's hands and leading him into the bathroom.

Cinn turned on the water and adjusted it so the bathroom began to fill with steam. She guided Mike to a sitting position on the commode, dropped to her knees, and removed Mike's shoes and socks. Cinn massaged each foot before standing up and lifting her arms.

Mike jumped to his feet and lifted her shirt up and over her head revealing her naked breasts, which swayed slightly with erect nipples that pointed straight out. There was just a slight sag to the firm, yet soft and inviting globes.

"These are glorious," he moans, taking her left nipple into his mouth.

Cinn smiled and ran her fingers through his hair as he flicked his tongue over her erect nub. As he enjoyed her titties, she reached down and removed his belt, opened his pants, and pushed them down, freeing his cock. Her hand grasped the erect shaft and started to caress it as Mike released her left nipple and kissed her right one. Cinn pushed him back down and pulled off his shirt as Mike unzipped her skirt and pushed it down her hips revealing her clean-shaven mons, with a tattoo of a burning shrub.

When Mike saw the tattoo, he started laughing, calling out, "Lis', you have got to see this! See has an honest-to-god fire bush." Mike spun the almost naked woman around so she faced the door.

Lisa peeked in saying, "Dude, you've seen women with red pubic hair before...," her voice stopping as she saw the tattoo. "Holy fuck!" she exclaimed almost reverently, her hand reaching out and lightly caressing the tattoo. "That is so fucking hot, pun intended."

"The plant is a Cinnamon fern," Cinn smiled.

"I thought Cinnamon was harvested from trees," Mike asserted as he caressed Cinn's ass.

"The spice is," Cinn told him, "The name comes from its coloration."

Mike nodded his head sagely as Lisa used her finger to trace the outline of the ink.

"Glad you like it, I've only had it for a month or so."

"I love it," Lisa said as her finger continued tracing the outline.

Mike spun her back around and kissed her tattoo, before letting his tongue drift down and swipe between her thighs.

Cinn threw her head back and moaned, allowing Lisa to step in and nibble at her sensitive earlobe. She grabbed Mike's hands and pulled him to his feet. Reluctantly, she pulled her head away from Lisa's wet mouth and climbed into the shower, pulling Mike with her. As Mike let the steaming hot water flow over his body, Cinn poured some shampoo into her hand. She stood on her tiptoes and started to work it into a lather, hoping her clients would be working her into a lather pretty soon. Her talented fingers massaged his scalp as she worked the shampoo through his hair. Cinn looked out through the stall's door and saw Lisa still in the bathroom, watching them. She gestured to Lisa, inviting her to join them.

Lisa smiled at her and nodded, as she shed her clothes. Mike's eyes were closed, so he missed the show his wife put on as she revealed her naked body to Cinn. Lisa climbed into the tub and started to massage Mike's head. Mike sighed as tension visibly released from his shoulders and back. Lisa loved him so much and wanted to make his day extraordinary. She had a feeling Cinn was a perfect choice.

Cinn let Lisa finish up with Mike's scalp and started to apply body wash to Mike's upper body. Her hands wrapped around his torso and started to wash and caress his firm pecs. Her breasts were crushed into his back as she also started to kiss and nibble the back of his neck. Occasionally she stopped to blow her hot breath across his sensitive skin.

Cinn slid her hands down Mike's torso making sure she scrubbed his skin thoroughly. She even used her fingernails to help exfoliate his skin. Her hands explored his upper body as she worked her mouth around his neck to his left ear. She sucked his earlobe into her mouth as her right hand pinched his nipple.

Lisa stepped back to watch Cinn bathe her husband. Cinn kept scrubbing Mike on the sides, admiring his toned form, showing just a hint of a muffin top. Once his torso was squeaky clean, she turned Mike sideways and began to massage his hands just like she had his feet. She gestured to Lisa to do the same to his other hand.

Lisa smiled as her husband sighed in contentment as both girls continued the massage working up his arms to his shoulders. Cinn smiled at the sexy housewife and licked her lips at the thought of the heights of pleasure they were going to reach tonight.

Mike watched as the busty Cinn jiggled as she massaged his hand. He looked at Lisa and chuckled "I don't know how you managed to pull this off, but wow...way to go!" Lisa giggled and kissed her husband. Mike leaned against the wall and said, "A bourbon and water would be perfect."

Lisa giggled like a schoolgirl, "How much do you love me?" she asked

"OHHH, god! What are you planning now?" he asked suspiciously. With his focus on Lisa, Cinn stopped running her hands over his body and cupped them together letting them fill with water.

Lisa reached one hand out of the shower and slid it between two towels on a shelf over the toilet. When she pulled her hand out, she was holding a bottle of Maker's Mark Bourbon. "Here's your bourbon, and..."

"...Here's your water," Cinn laughed, throwing the water in her hands at his face.

Mike turned his face when he heard Cinn start to speak. The way her huge wet breasts glistened and quaked pulled his eyes down and hypnotized him. He was enthralled by the ripples flowing through the expansive flesh, forgetting why he turned. His mouth opened to suck on her nipple, just in time to get a mouthful of water. He inhaled in shock as the rest of the water splashed on his face. He started coughing and the ladies stood there not sure what to do.

"You...you okay babe?" Lisa asked her husband as he doubled over coughing up the water. Cinn stood there feeling guilty and rubbing his back as his hacking died down. He stayed bent over trying to catch his breath.

"I...I'm really sorry. I...I didn't mean too..." Cinn started to apologize.

Mike waved away her apology. "I know it was an accident," he coughed one last time, still trying to get his breathing back to normal, "but I think we're done in the shower, at least for now."

Lisa grabbed the handheld shower nozzle from its bracket and used it to finish rinsing the soap off Mike's body. Cinn got out of the shower and quickly dried herself, then got a towel ready for Mike. As soon as he stepped out of the shower, she began patting him dry and gently caressed him with the soft, fluffy towel. She tracked down each and every drop of water and removed it from his body. Seeing a single drop of water hanging off the tip of Mike's erect penis, she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide, waiting for it to fall, so she could catch it with her tongue. When it splashed into her mouth, she savored it like a drop of precum and looked up at him, "Yummy!"

Once Mike was fully dried, Lisa shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. Cinn began to dry her off as she'd done with Mike. Mike watched as Cinn groped Lisa while drying her off.

He stood there silently watching the two buxom beauties with a half-smile on his face, plotting his revenge.

As they were wrapping up, Mike left the bathroom and sat on the bed, holding his bottle of bourbon, steeling himself for the plot he was about to carry out on the ladies for their joke gone awry. He put on his best 'Don't fuck with me, I'm pissed the fuck off' face and waited. When the girls walked into the bedroom, they stopped short seeing his face. He gave them a hard, angry look and pointed to the bed indicating that they sit next to him.

'Oh, shit did I fuck up?' Cinn wondered to herself as she tentatively sat next to Mike. 'Shit, I can't afford to lose this gig' as her naked bottom came to rest on the bedspread.

"What the fuck crawled up his ass and died?' Lisa thought to herself as she jumped onto the bed landing on her knees and bouncing, so her tits would flop around.

Mike forced himself to ignore the flopping tits as he glared at Lisa. When she stopped moving, he angrily asked, "So, for my birthday you found one of the sexiest playmates we've ever had, and you have her try and drown me? Not fucking cool. What the fuck was that?" his eyes never left his wife's face.

Cinn's face drained of color, even her freckles becoming pale.

Lisa stayed motionless thinking, 'What the fuck, this isn't Mike. Why is he so pissed?'

"I'm sorry that happened but..." Lisa started.

"That's all you have to say, 'I'm sorry'?!" he roared, interrupting her. "And you," he snarled, turning to Cinn. "We invited you into our home, into our bedroom so we could enjoy each other and celebrate my birthday. Did you think drowning me was funny?"

Cinn's mouth opened and closed, she had no idea what to say. She looked at Lisa, her eyes pleading for help.

"Don't you have anything to say for yourself?" he bellowed at her. Cinn shrank into herself, trying desperately to disappear.

Mike stood up and spun around to face the two girls. "You leave me no choice," he told them quietly, his voice still filled with anger, "I'm just gonna have to spank you both."

Cinn shot straight up, about to object, she knew her profile said NO BDSM. Before she could say anything, though, Lisa started laughing. "You're such a fucking asshole. All that bullshit just to tell us you want to feel our asses. You don't fucking deserve our asses. Maybe I should tie you down and make you watch as Cinn and I have a lesbian love in."