All Comments on ''Neath the Clouds of Venus Ch. 01'

by ZoZa

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

Keep 'em cumming. And please continue with your other story as well.

ZoZaZoZaover 10 years agoAuthor
Didn't see that coming

This seems to be far an away more popular than what I've written before. To be honest, I thought it might be a little bit silly (I mean Venus? Really?). Still, I'm thrilled. Certainly going to write more. Maybe spread my wings a little with other stories too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Write more! Loved this story!

dogsearsdogsearsabout 10 years ago
Great start to an interesting story!

Hello Zoza, I just wanted to leave a review. You did a good job setting the stage for this alien lesbian love story, which is my favorite type of story if I do say so myself, but anyway. I also wanted to say that you did a good job of setting the stage for the story to unfold in. I assume that Xellah and the main female lead are in a hallow world like setting in Venus which is good. It opens up the possibilities of adventures for the two of them to have.

You could have Xellah and the human female lead encounter some female humanoid creatures who live in this hollow planet. One of them could capture the female human character and get her to have sex with her. These creatures could feed off of her female vaginal fluids for food. Also you could have Xellah and the human find the remains of her kingdom and the human woman could become the center of an all female pleasure fest considering she saved the princess. It would help in the new chapters if you helped restore princess Xellah's memories which would help add to the story as a whole. You could expand the story to include say Xellah got her throne overthrown by an female advisor who murdered her mother or something. Its up to you, or Xellah could have her kingdom destroyed and its survivors scattered and she needs to find the survivors and they need to retake to kingdom from their enemies. An interesting thing you could add to this, for the sake of lesbian erotica, is say females of this alien race fight for supremacy via sex. The two females have sex with each other until one of them has an orgasm first and whoever does loses. Like I said you could do that just to have a lesbian sex scene in each chapter. Who knows you could make this kind of like being kind of like "John Carter of Mars" except Lesbian style, which in my opinion is better.

Keep up the good work and feel free to send me a message and I would be happy to help you write your story.

I look forward to future chapters. Keep up the good work. Don't loose hope because you don't have a lot of reviews.

You will always have fans.

Cheers Dogsears

ZoZaZoZaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

...Dogsears.

Yours is the best kind of comment. I like 'nice story' style comments as much as everyone - but comments like yours, reviews and insight just feel so much more satisfying!

Some of the things you suggest will never happen and some certainly will. There will certainly be other characters in time. I should think chapter three, if I stick to what I optimistically refer to as 'my plan'.

I'm certainly trying for high adventure, but I promise there will be sex in every chapter.

Thank you again! Thank you!

Synapsis456Synapsis456about 10 years ago
Write more!!!'

Write more

FelMarchFelMarchabout 10 years ago
Happy to read more!

Please write! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great great!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes

i demand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unfortunate

Great beginning. You have rare gift. Your stories,this one included, are great read, made so much better by just superb language (so often great storytelling gives mental hiccups when spelling, grammar etc mistakes are present). It has been a while since your last story, but please continue your writing.

FatcarlFatcarlabout 7 years ago
That was awesome

That was awesome please write more chapters I find this very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You were doing so well throughout the first 75% of your story-- I just wish that that I had been called away before finishing it. Unfortunately, my phone failed to ring and I received no emergency texts.

I quite enjoyed the first parts of your tale. It was like a "Return to Gor", only without the boorish male rape fantasies (or worse, the boorish male fantasy that women secretly enjoy rape). The lessened gravity, the scary monster, the sword clasped in the brittle mummy's clawed hand... this was good stuff. The lesbian sex, with the princess taking and maintaining control (thus inverting the Gor theme), also worked.

And then you had to ruin it. With golden showers, no less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel lke I've read this exact story. Obvious plagiarism.

goo_neiggoo_neig4 months ago

I enjoyed the story.

Thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous