Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah asks for another round after a negative preg. test.
3.8k words
4.41
5.5k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

A man with an average build, dressed in a tank top and shorts pushed up two heavy dumbbells, one in each hand, from his chest. He was sweating and breathing heavily, lying on a beach towel at the foot of a queen-size bed. He continued the motion up and back down until his phone rang. Exhaling hard, he set down the weights on the carpet, sat up and snatched a small towel from off of the dresser. He dabbed his forehead while he glanced at his phone, then quickly answered.

"Hannah?"

"Hello Matt," said a voice on the other line.

"So, any news on the test?"

"Yeah, it's negative."

"Oh I'm sorry," he said, standing up.

"It's alright. Alex is pretty disappointed though, right?"

"Well... yes, I shouldn't have expected the first time to work, but I was hoping," Alex replied. They must have had him on speaker.

"I'm sorry Alex," Matt replied genuinely.

"It's ok," she said with a contrite tone.

"No I mean, I really am sorry. I know how much you two wanted this."

"Well we can always try again," Hannah said.

"True, true."

"Alex and I have been reading up on it some more to get the best results. I think there was too much pressure last time. We were so strict on the alcohol and weed, but the book we just finished said that it's ok in moderation as long as it helps us relax."

"That makes sense," Matt said, dabbing the back of his neck and grabbing a bottle of water from on top of his dresser.

"Could you come up next month? We can pay you again for your trouble."

"Thank you, that would be good. I've still had no luck finding a job."

"Understandable. Ok, talk to you later."

* * *

A sphere of ice floated in a rocks glass only a quarter-full of bourbon. Matt tilted the drink to his lips and quaffed the remainder in a couple gulps. He wore a white buttoned up shirt and a black sports coat. He had finished the seared salmon filet on a bed of cauliflower and felt sated, but not overly full. Across from him sat Hannah and Alexandra (Alex). They had also finished their plates, Hannah leaving the remnants of a chicken Caesar salad and Alex left nothing of her filet mignon and side of truffle macaroni and cheese.

Hannah wore a sleeveless red dress with a high neckline and high cut slit on the side at her hip. A thin gold chain necklace with a small jade spiral pendant laid across her chest and many gold earrings clung to her earlobes. She wore cat eyeliner around her small eyes and light makeup that evened out her light brown skin.

Her wife sat next to her in a cream colored pantsuit, her mousey brown hair tied up in a tight bun. Alex wore no makeup, except eyeliner and was sipping a dark cocktail with an orange peel garnish hovering on the rim of the glass.

"Do you want anything else?" Hannah asked.

"No I'm good, thank you very much," Matt said in a congenial manner.

"Our pleasure," she said.

"Let's head home then," Alex said. She drained her cocktail and raised her hand, indicating she was ready for the check. After paying they stood up and started for the door. Alex and Hannah held hands as they walked to the car.

"Thank you for dinner," Matthew said.

"Thank you for coming up," Alex replied.

"How about me? It must be nice to have a designated driver," Hannah said with a raised eyebrow.

"Thank you Hannah," he replied.

"Yes, thank you honey," Alex said, holding up her wife's hand and kissing it.

* *

When they arrived at the house, Hannah put her keys in a shallow ceramic bowl and went to the living room.

"You two want another drink?" she asked. "I'm going to vape a little before we start," she said, excitedly opening a drawer on the bottom of the liquor cabinet and removing a vaporizer which she proceeded to fill with ground weed.

"I could go for another," Alex said.

"Matt?"

"Uh I..."

"What are you having?"

"A Sazerac," Alex said.

"What's that?" he asked dubiously.

"How about you taste mine to see if you like it?"

"Sure," he agreed.

Hannah had finished prepping the vaporizer and grabbed ingredients for mixing drinks. Inside of a lowball glass, using a spoon, she muddled a sugar cube with absinthe. She added a couple dashes of bitters and finished it off with a few ounces of rye whiskey and cognac. She held out the drink and Alex indicated that Matt should take it. He grabbed the glass from Hannah and took a tentative sip.

"That's tasty," he admitted.

"That's yours then," Alex said amiably.

"No it's ok I don't-"

"It's fine, I'll make another," Hannah replied and began making a second drink.

"Thank you," he replied graciously and took another sip.

Hannah completed the cocktail and handed it to her wife.

"Thanks babe," Alex said. Hannah kissed her gently.

"So here's to you both. Let's take it easy and relax," Matt said, raising his glass. "No pressure, except for me. Tonight I plan to give you all you need to finally get knocked up," Matt smiled.

"Well said,'' Alex laughed softly and clinked her glass against his. Hannah giggled, and hit her vaporizer softly against their glasses, before taking a slow draw from it. Matt and Alex took a sip from their cocktails. Hannah expelled a thick plume of white smoke from her lips.

"Oh Matt, we forgot to tell you," Hannah began excitedly, "One of our friends works at a restaurant as a server. She's about to leave. I know you worked as a manager, but this would be at least something to hold you over. We can give her your number if that's ok?"

"Yeah sure," he said. "At this point I just need to start working again. What kind of place is it?"

"It's called the Stubborn Mule. It's a steak restaurant, right honey?" she asked.

Alex nodded in confirmation.

"Perfect," Matt replied.

Hannah took another hit from her vaporizer before asking-

"Do you have plans for Thanksgiving yet?"

"Yeah I go to my aunt's every year. The last couple years I've had to drive my mom. I usually bring candied yams, but I still need to unpack my cooking supplies. I've only half moved out of my boxes because my mom has a full kitchen already."

"You cook the yams yourself?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. I've done a lot more cooking since I lost my job."

"Wow," Alex said with surprise.

"I've always liked to cook," he explained.

"Maybe you can cook for us one of these days?" Hannah asked.

"I'd love that," he smiled.

"What is your speciality?" Alex asked.

"Well steak, but I also make a pretty good eggplant lasagna."

"Is lasagna difficult to make?"

"Not really. So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?"

"We usually have a get together with our friends. Everyone brings a dish," Hannah explained. "This year is our turn to host and make the turkey."

"Sounds fun."

"We usually have it on the weekend because a lot of our friends can't get together on Thursday. You can come if you'd like. Two Turkey dinners."

"Thanks. I may take you up on it."

"You could even bring your mom," Hannah offered. Alex looked at her wife archly.

"Again, thank you, but she's pretty conservative. I don't think that's a good idea."

Alex nodded as Hannah breathed out another puff of smoke.

"Oh, does she even know about me and Alex?" Hannah said.

Matthew shook his head.

"Oh shit," Hannah exclaimed. "What do you tell her when you leave?" Hannah asked.

"I told her I was going to meet up with you, I just haven't told her that you're married."

"So she thinks you and I are dating again?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah probably."

"Matthew..." Hannah said.

"Eh, it is what it is."

"That's not right," Alex said.

"I can't really change her mind at this point," he retorted.

"We aren't in the closet," Alex explained.

"I know, but she..."

"The only way things will change is if the situation is addressed. Just covering it up is a step backward," Alex said emotionally.

"Yeah... I guess, but I'll just end up getting into an argument with her."

"Without conversation, how will things ever change?" Hannah said. Alex nodded in agreement.

"I can't even imagine how difficult it was for you both to 'come out,' and I'm not hiding it, I'm just..."

"It feels like you are," Hannah said. Matthew looked at them both and nodded slowly before replying.

"Ok... ok. I'll talk with her about it." Matt nearly finished his drink with a large gulp.

"Thank you," Hannah said.

"Sure," Matt replied stiffly.

Hannah took another sip from her vaporizer and when she expelled the smoke, it seemed diminished in density.

"I'm going to head to the bedroom and get prepped. I'm about out." She took another hit and the smoke was faint as she breathed it out.

"Ok," Matt nodded.

Hannah walked through the hall to the bedroom. Hannah sipped her cocktail and looked at Matt who was staring at the floor.

"Let me get the specimen cup and the magazines from the bedroom so you can get started," Alex said as she pulled off her coat. "There's more whiskey in the liquor cabinet if you'd like," Alex said, pointing to the expensive looking wooden case in the corner.

"Thanks."

She entered the bedroom while Matt turned to the photos on the wall and sipped the dregs of the sazerac. In the photo Hannah was wearing a strapless white empire waist wedding dress. Her light brown skin almost glowed against the gown, a thin opalescent necklace across her flawless cleavage. Alex wore a tight white suit, the shirt beneath her coat with a deep vee. There were more photos, even one with Hannah and Alex both in traditional Chinese wedding dresses. In this photo in particular, Matt noticed Hannah smiling even more genuinely while Alex looked slightly uncomfortable. His expression softened at the candid wedding photos, but became confused when he heard the bedroom door. He looked down the hall, and noticed that the door had closed. He frowned and went to the liquor cabinet for a refill. After a heavy pour of whiskey he sat down onto the living room armchair.

While sipping on the glass of liquor, Matt removed his phone from the back pocket of his slacks. He opened up his social media and checked on his teenage children. He clicked on a photo of his twin girls posing with their team at a semi-final volleyball game. His expression warmed. He continued to scroll and look across his social media as nearly fifteen minutes went by. Then he heard the bedroom door open in the hall. He looked up and saw Alex there. She waved for him to approach.

"She's ready for you. Come this way," the blonde said with a serious expression.

"What about the cup?" he asked, standing up and putting his phone away. She entered the room and he followed into an area that was mostly dark, save for the flaring and flickering of a hearth that cast Hannah's nude form on a bed in flattering light. She was laying down against the pillows, her knees cocked up with a maroon towel beneath her butt. A silky sheet covered her nude torso.

"Wow," Matt said as he approached. The fire gave a romantic ambience to the bedroom.

"Stop," Hannah said with embarrassment.

"Sorry," he said as he looked sheepishly away towards Alex.

"It's ok, I know how good she looks," Alex conceded. She was still sipping on her cocktail.

"So..." he started dubiously, "Where are the porno mags and the cup, I thought-"

"Just come here," Hannah ordered firmly. He approached the side of the bed as she got on all fours and began unbuttoning his pants. She had the sheet wrapped and tied around her like a towel after a shower.

"Wait I-"

"This way is easier. Straight from the source," she argued. Matt could smell the unmistakable odor of weed on her breath.

"Oh, ok," he nodded.

"Don't worry, Alex warmed me up, so I'm raring to go," she said in sassy tone. Then she pushed down his pants and underwear and grabbed his penis in one hand while she put her other to his hip. She kissed the tip of his penis and then stroked it while shoving as much as she could into her mouth. It was less than half a minute of her mouth on him, as he moaned in pleasure and became rock hard.

"That's more like it," she said, biting her lip. Then she shoved her mouth deep over him, back and forth, getting his penis juicy with saliva.

"Oh wow, if you keep going like that I'll get your throat pregnant instead," Matt moaned. Hannah laughed as she got up on her knees.

"Put it in then," she said with authority. She scooted back up onto the towel. Matt kicked off his shoes and tossed his jacket over his pants before crawling up towards her. Her knees were up and legs open as he pressed his phallus against her opening. He entered her easily, sinking deep without issue and then pulling back, his dick covered in her juices.

"Wow," he said under his breath.

"Thank Alex for that," Hannah said, reaching out her hand towards her wife. Alex grabbed it as Matt pulled his hips back and plunged in, balls deep.

They both sighed heavily.

"Thank you Alex," he said.

She gave a slightly red-faced smile as she finished her drink.

Matt rocked his hips back and forth, his cock wet with Hannah's juices. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he continued to thrust.

"You ok if I go faster?""

"Sure," she confirmed. "Don't worry about getting me off."

"Uh, ok..."

"Sorry I don't mean to sound rude, but it's not about romance," she explained.

"No problem. Let's not fuck around then. Well-"

"I know what you mean," she laughed.

She breathed in quickly as Matt pushed more forcefully back and forth.

"You alright?"

She nodded. Matt grunted, his hips slapping against his ex-girlfriend, back and forth forcefully. It only took a few minutes at this pace until his brow furrowed. He moaned and burst inside of her moist canal. He thrust several times, each weaker than the last, until he sighed and collapsed beside her.

"Come here and kiss me," Hannah said to Alex.

Alex kissed her sweetly as she held the back of her head. "Thank you Matt, do you want us to call you a taxi or something?" Alex asked. She kissed Hannah again.

"No it's too far, that will be expensive."

"Can you drive though?" Hannah asked. "Didn't you have like three drinks?" Alex started kissing Hannah along the neck.

"Do you want me to leave the room?" he asked with a laugh as they continued to make out as if he was invisible.

"Uh," Hannah looked at Alex who smiled. "Just give us a minute Matty," she said.

"No problem." He stood and zipped himself up before leaving the room and closing the door behind.

Matthew sat silently in the living room. He could hear muffled sounds, but nothing distinctive until the door opened up again about fifteen minutes later.

"Hannah wants to talk to you," Alex said as she gently wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "I'll get the guest room ready for you."

"Oh thanks."

Matthew went back in and saw Hannah there in the dim flickering light.

"One of the articles I read said an orgasm could increase pregnancy chances," she said plainly.

"Oh," Matthew said knowingly.

Her knees were up and a pillow was beneath her ass so her pelvis was angled backed towards her torso.

"Cross your fingers this is the time," he said.

"I know huh?" Hannah said with a laugh.

"Although maybe we should just make this a weekly thing even after you get pregnant?" he suggested with a sly smile.

"Oh really?" she replied, with an eye roll.

"The dating scene is tough," he said in a defensive tone. She chuckled.

"I don't think Alex would be up for it."

"You don't know until you ask."

"I'll leave that up to you," Hannah smirked.

"Hmm... I better not," he said.

"Good decision," Hannah replied.

"Do you want some water or something?"

"Thanks, my cup is there on the nightstand, just fill it from the dispenser on the refrigerator."

"Sure thing," he said.

Matt grabbed a light blue cup with a straw and walked towards the door, his head turning back to look at Hannah's nubile body. As he got to the door he turned and almost ran into Alex.

"Oh sorry," he said.

"That's ok I'll get it," she said grabbing the cup. "I set up your room, let me show you," she said. She began walking down the hall and he followed.

There on the opposite side of the bathroom was an open door to a lit room. Inside was an office with a small desk and on the opposite side a queen-size sofa bed pulled out and dressed with peach-colored sheets. On the light purple walls were a few paintings of still life fruit and flowers.

"You're here," she said with a smile pointing to the bed. "And you know where the bathroom is," she said, pointing to the door across the hall.

"Many fond memories," he laughed. Alex gave a wan smile back.

"Do you need anything else?" She asked, going to the door and holding the knob.

"Some water would be great," he said. "I want to avoid a hangover."

"Sure thing, I'll be right back."

"Thanks."

A few minutes later she brought him a pill for headaches and a tall glass of water.

"Thanks Alex, you really are the best wife ever," he said.

"By all means. And I don't tire of hearing that," she laughed. "Goodnight then," she said.

"Goodnight, tell Hannah as well," he said as she closed the door.

"I will," she said, opening the door with a smile. "We both really appreciate this. Sleep well," and then she closed the door again.

Matt sighed as he looked around the room. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled out his phone. It was almost 11 at night. He pulled off his shirt and pants, revealing an average build, folded his clothes neatly on the ground next to the bed, and then got under the covers.

* *

Matthew slept deeply on the soft mattress despite the unfamiliar surroundings. The next morning he felt his shoulder being pushed as he awoke and opened his eyes to see amazing cleavage emphasized in a low-cut black lace chemise.

"Morning sunshine," Hannah said.

"Morning," he said, looking up to her face.

She grinned broadly.

"You sleep ok?"

"Yeah," he replied.

"Alex just went to get coffee for us at this really good place about fifteen minutes away did you..."

"Did I-" Matt shifted, suddenly realizing as Hannah looked down at where his crotch was, he was at full mast.

"Do you have a hard-on?" she grinned, as if accusing him of doing something wrong.

"Sorry it's just- morning wood," he said, sitting up.

"What's that?"

"Just something that happens to me when I wake up. Sometimes... I get hard," he said plainly.

"What do you do with it?"

"Uh, usually if I pee it goes away."

"And if that doesn't work?" she asked with a grin.

"Uh... well, if I have time I tug one out," he said. She giggled. "That's funny to you?" he asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"I guess," she said.

"I'll just go take a piss," Matt sighed as he went to the edge of the bed and stood.

"Wait... uh maybe..." she trailed off, standing right in front of him.

"What?"

"Maybe you shouldn't waste it," she said, biting her lower lip.

"Uh, waste it?" he said.

"Yeah," she said.

"Ok," he said dubiously. He sat back and lay down.

She leaned forward, giving him another great view of her cleavage as she peeled off her panties and set them carefully on the edge of the bed. He pulled down his boxers and his cock stuck straight up.

When she got onto the bed, straddling his legs, she hiked up her chemise around her waist. Then she grabbed his phallus and directed it towards her pussy as she lowered over him. His mouth dropped open and his brow furrowed as her juicy interior swallowed his entire length when she sat onto his dick.

"Fuck are you always wet?" he asked softly.

She sighed as she put her hands onto his chest to steady herself and began riding his cock. When she moaned rather loudly, she covered her mouth, looking him in the eyes.

Her wet pussy squeezed his cock, nearly pulsing like a heartbeat. She tilted her torso towards him, her heavy breasts falling forward as she ground into him with labored breathing.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12