Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't speak, the only noises were their breathing and the sounds of their bodies grinding together. Matthew grabbed her ass and held her aloft while he thrust his loins up against her, his hard dick plunging into her dripping pink tightness. She moaned and cried out in pleasure as he moved hard and fast. Their bodies made slapping sounds as they connected together. He panted and suddenly grunted as he shoved up as deep as he could, sputtering and coating his ex-girlfriend's interior with a dose of his semen.

She cried out, her pussy clenching as she began her own orgasm. Matthew's balls almost ached as he thrust up two, three, and four times, each motion was a burst until he was finally finished.

"Fuck," he said, as he finally collapsed back.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed, looking down at him with a faint smile. Then she stood up on the bed, his dick flopping free from her and landing back against the happy trail of hair on his stomach. His cum was oozing out from between her legs. She pushed her hand against her vulva, trying to keep everything inside.

"So much," she exclaimed. "Could you grab me a big towel from the bathroom?" she pleaded.

"Sure," Matthew said. He rushed naked across the hallway and came back with a plush towel.

"Lay it on the bed," she said.

Matthew complied, and Hannah lay down on her back, her ass beneath the towel and bent her legs back, holding her knees.

"Come here," she said.

"What?"

"Closer," she said.

He approached her head and she pursed her lips. He kissed her soundly.

"Thanks again," she said with a smile.

"No problem," Matthew laughed.

12