Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 05

Story Info
Matt meets Michelle and reluctantly returns to the Fergusons.
4.3k words
4.25
3.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

An average looking man in his mid thirties, his brown hair done up in a stylish fade, stood next to an old woman who was laying on a bed with pillows propping her up. A dialysis machine was filtering the toxins out of her blood with tubes running from her body to the machine and back. She seemed relatively calm as if this was a routine process. The man turned on a television on the opposite wall and handed her the remote.

"Mom," he said loudly. "I'm going to do a few errands, but I'll be back before your treatment ends in two hours."

"Ok."

"Call me if you need anything." He held up a phone and set it down next to her on the bed.

"Thank you Matty," she said with a wan smile. He kissed her forehead before leaving for another bedroom.

On the wall was a fantasy poster of a man and woman looking fierce in elaborate medieval armor with a dragon blowing fire dramatically behind them. He grabbed keys and a wallet off the dresser before leaving the room and the house.

With a click he unlocked a small faded-red car in the driveway and began traveling down surface streets filled with quaint suburban homes. It was only a ten minute trip until he stopped on the side of a four story khaki-colored apartment complex. It was characterized by small balconies that the tenants had filled with all sorts of items, such as BBQ grills, bicycles, lounge chairs, and satellite dishes. He got out of his car and trekked up a long flight of stairs on the outside to the third floor. He checked a text message on his phone and then walked to apartment 375. The door sounded hollow when he knocked and waited patiently. It was a moment before he heard the lock and then the door opened a crack with the security chain holding fast. There in the space between the door and the frame, he saw a plain-looking woman wearing light makeup with pixie cut brown hair.

"Hello?"

"Michelle?" he asked.

"Yes, M-"

"Matt," he said, pointing to his chest.

"Ok," she replied with a smile. "Just a second." The door closed and then reopened completely. Matt looked at her smiling while she held the door open. She was barefoot, wearing mid-thigh length forest green shorts and a conservative short-sleeve white tee. He noticed she had several tattoos on her wrists, arms, and legs.

"Why don't you come in?"

"Sure." He entered and she closed and locked the door behind him.

"Sorry for the mess," she said as she walked into the living area. There was a small kitchen to the right and a sitting room with a television deeper in. On the opposite side was a hall, presumably to a bedroom.

"It's fine, cleaner than my house," he said with a smile. She laughed nervously.

"How... how about we sit down on the couch?" she suggested.

"Sure." They sat down on either side of the three-seater couch.

"Oh, did you want something to drink?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah that would be great, what do you have?"

"Let me look," she said, nearly jumping up and going to the refrigerator. "Uh... beer, water... uh... amaretto?" she said dubiously.

"Amaretto?" Matt echoed with surprise.

"You want some?" she smiled.

"Uh, no I'm not a fan, sorry. I'll have a beer I guess."

"Alright."

She popped the top off of two longnecks and gave one to him.

"Cheers." She held up the beer.

"Cheers."

They clinked bottles, then drank. For a moment they looked at each other without words.

"I brought the documents you asked for," Matt said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh good." She set down the beer on the coffee table and took the papers he handed over.

"Clear health as of last week; no STDs. And my grades from high school. I never finished college though. My ex got pregnant so I dropped out to get a full-time job." Matt took another sip of the beer. "Mmm this is yummy, what is this?" He read the text on the label. "Hopennheimer? Seriously?"

"Do you like IPAs?"

"This one, yeah."

"Ok, your grades..." she looked at the old copies. "Not bad," she smiled.

"You wanted to see some photos of my kids too, right?" he pulled out his phone.

"Oh yes," she replied with an amiable smile.

"Here." He held out his phone after scrolling to a social media page.

"Wow, how old is he?"

"Noah just turned 17 last month and the twins will be 16 in December. Let me show you them, just a sec." He scrolled and handed his phone back.

"Wow, identical huh?"

"Yeah."

"And Hannah? She just had your kid recently right?"

"Yeah, just two weeks ago." He found the message Hannah had sent him and showed it to Michelle.

"Awww," she cooed. "They must be so happy."

"Tired more than anything."

"Yeah at first, but having a baby has always been a dream of mine."

"I know. Sorry I was just being cynical."

"Well stop..." she said with a laugh.

"Sure," he replied. "So no pressure, I know it's a tough decision, but did you want to go through with it?"

"Uh," she breathed deeply. She looked Matt up and down with a wan grin. "Yeah, let's do it."

"You sure?"

"Yes. You're smart, handsome and you have beautiful kids. You're a great donor. I'm ready."

"Ok there's just the contract then. You read it from my email right? I'll just grab it from the car so we can sign."

"Sure."

He went down the stairs and got the contract he had from the glove compartment. Then he rushed back up to the door which she opened for him.

"Do you have a pen?" he asked breathlessly.

"Oh, um... just give me a second." She went left, down the hall towards her bedroom and returned holding the pen up.

"Ok, right here," he said, pointing to the signature line. She signed in somewhat messy penmanship. Matt signed beneath her and took a photo of the page. "You keep this copy."

"Thanks."

"So that's it, now the magic can happen," he smirked.

"You're pretty confident for having practically just met me," she said in a somewhat sarcastic, but challenging tone, as one of her eyebrows went up.

"Well I have it on good authority you want to have sex... so," he said with a shrug. She laughed, clearly amused.

"You got me there. Maybe we should just take this to the bedroom." She gestured down the hall.

"I don't know, that's a little forward."

"Ok funny guy, let's go." She was already halfway towards the room with both of their beers.

"I'm coming."

Michelle had already placed the beers on her bedside table and had sat down on the side of the bed. Matt stood near her with a serious expression.

"How did you want to start?"

"Well... I was thinking, it would be a bit odd if we just took off our pants and did it right away," she said.

"Ok."

"Besides, it would probably hurt. Sorry, but you need to turn me on a bit. You don't mind foreplay, do you?"

"Oh. Uh..."

"No?" she said with disappointment.

"No, it's fine, just no one has ever asked that before."

"Really? Do you use lube or something?"

"No... well I mean it hasn't been too much of a problem."

"You do know how, right?" she smirked.

"Ouch," he said, clutching his chest dramatically.

"Sorry, that was mean."

"It's ok I have thick skin."

"How about we just start with some innocent kissing," she suggested.

"Sure," he agreed calmly.

She pursed her lips and leaned her head up towards him. He gently kissed her plush lips. She smiled as he pulled back.

"Sit here," she instructed, patting the space on the bed next to her. After he sat next to her she smooched him firmly. Matt kissed awkwardly at first, but as they continued he noticed how she responded to his touch. He was also starting to feel the anticipation of what was to come.

"That ok?" he asked.

"Yeah," she smiled. He kissed her again, pushing her back against the bed. They kissed for nearly ten minutes.

"Ow," she laughed as she put her hand up to her lips. "Your stubble is starting to hurt."

"Oh sorry," he said with embarrassment. Michelle laughed again.

"Don't worry about it. It was really good except for that. I'm feeling a bit more... warmed up, but not quite ready yet. How about we do something else. Could you... finger me?"

"Uh ok," he agreed.

"Ok cool." Quickly, she moved back on the bed to the headboard and began unbuttoning her shorts. Matt kicked off his shoes and walked forward on his hands and knees. She revealed her shaved bare vulva as she placed her shorts and panties to the side. She spread her legs slightly as Matt moved next to her and he pressed his hand between her legs.

"Go slow at first," she instructed. He pressed his hand to the top of her pussy and moved down towards her clit. He made small slow circles with his thumb.

"That's good," she sighed. She caressed her large chest over the white tee and gently tweaked her nipples. "How about you take off your pants now?" she suggested, biting her lip seductively.

Matt quickly unbuckled his slacks and let them fall to the floor. He grabbed his flaccid penis and began stroking it. Michelle was staring at Matt's face, then she looked down as his dick became hard. She grabbed it firmly.

"Let's go," she smiled. A cell phone ringer offset the mood. Matt went to his pants and held up the phone, swearing-

"Shit."

"What's wrong?" she asked with confusion.

"Hey mom?" he anxiously answered.

"Where are you honey?" his mother asked. "I need you. "

"I'm doing errands. Can you wait?"

"I can't stand up and I really need to go to the bathroom," she said with a worried tone.

"Alright," he sighed heavily. "I'll get back as soon as I can.

"Hurry."

"Yes mother." He set his phone down.

"Leaving?" Michelle said with disappointment.

"I'm sorry, can we reschedule?"

"Yeah, but I'm going on vacation tomorrow," she replied.

"Wait, when do you get back?"

"A week."

"A week?" He sighed. "Where are you going?"

"To Vegas with my friends. Is that ok?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah it's fine. Nothing for you to worry about. I'll just have to find another way to make it up. Hmmm. Could you advance me half the money now?"

"If you stay a little bit longer, I'll give you it all," she teased, grabbing his cock and pulling him closer.

"Woah," he chuckled. "Well maybe." She kissed his lips and continued stroking. He pulled his lips back. "Ok, yeah," he panted.

"Good." She grinned and spread her legs, showing her wet pussy. As Matt crawled towards her there was another ring on his phone. He sighed and answered it.

"Yeah? You did? All over? Alright. Yes mother, I'm on my way. Just let me drive," he said, with his voice rising in a defensive tone. He hung up and sighed. "I'm really sorry but my mom had an accident. I gotta go. Just text me when you get back from your vacation," he grumbled.

Michelle gazed longingly at his hard cock as he awkwardly shoved it back into his pants.

* * *

Two days later, on an early Friday morning, Matt got out of his car and tread up the walkway of a suburban home to the front door. He pressed the digital doorbell and waited, his toe tapping impatiently. Inside the house was a very handsome man with strawberry-blond hair dressed in denim jeans and Hawaiian style shirt. He was calmly sitting at a desk with a computer. On the monitor were several software windows with camera feeds. One was of another office with a bed and bookcase. At the end of the bed sat an attractive and voluptuous blonde with her legs crossed. She wore a royal blue velour pantsuit with black heels and dark pink gloss across her plush lips. Her eyelashes were black with mascara over her light brown eyes. She was leisurely reading a hardback book. On the cover was a huge spider-like beast standing many feet over a woman in a space suit.

On another screen of the monitor was the feed of the front door with Matt waiting expectantly.

"He's here," the man at the desk said into a microphone.

The woman on the screen looked into the camera and nodded. Before leaving the room, she placed a bookmark into the novel and set it onto the desk. When she arrived at the foyer the blonde man was waiting for her.

"Alright?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied flatly.

He looked at her critically and then adjusted the top she was wearing, removing some folds that had formed in the fabric across her chest. "Better," he said softly before opening the door. "Hello Matt," he said with a jovial smile.

"Good morning Stephen," he replied amicably.

"Come in please."

"Thank you." Matt entered the home. "Hello Sarah, how are you?"

"G-good," she said with a wan smile. "I was just ready. I mean r-reading," she corrected with consternation.

"Oh anything good?" Matt asked with genuine curiosity.

"Uh yeah, it's-"

"Honey, let's not bore him with your sci-fi trash," he laughed. She cast her eyes down.

"That's ok, I'm into fantasy myself. But mostly television."

"What shows?" she asked with a glimmer of interest in her voice.

"Matt, Matt.... let's get to business." Stephen said, placing his arm around Sarah's back, his hand resting on her shoulder as he pulled her closer. "I'm paying you correct? So technically I'm your boss."

"I don't think that's how it works."

"In any case, let's move past the small talk. This isn't exactly comfortable for me, you understand?"

"Sure I understand," Matt replied with a nod. "And thanks for meeting me so early since I work late."

"Sure. Before you begin, would you like something to drink?

"What do you have?"

"Water, soda, coffee?"

"I got my coffee fix already."

"Very well; come this way," Stephen walked down the hall with Sarah quietly following behind. When they got to the small office with the fold out sofa bed, Stephen adjusted the camera on the desk. Then he went out of the room and held the door open.

"After you," Matt said, indicating Sarah should enter. She smiled meekly, going past him before sitting down on the bed. He followed and stood in front of her.

"I'll be watching on camera," Stephen reminded them. "Ok Matt, I'll leave you to it then." He had a stoic expression as he closed the door and locked it with a click. The lamp illuminated the small office.

"Well..." Matt said, "Let's..." he stopped when Sarah began removing her heels. Then she pushed her tight velour pants down her thick legs, revealing white lingerie across the smooth light brown skin of her wide hips. She folded the pants neatly and laid them on the bed. As she peeled her underwear off, revealing the meaty folds of her labia, Matt removed his shoes, pants and underwear, but then put his shoes back on. Sarah laid back on the bed, a towel beneath her and her legs bent up. He began to stroke his dick, and it quickly became hard.

"Matt," echoed Stephen's voice from the camera on the desk. The half-naked man turned around towards the camera. "There's a fan there on the desk if it gets hot."

"Right," he replied, noticing the desk fan with the diminutive diameter of a soup can. He smirked as he turned back, noticing that his hard dick was pointing directly at the camera, so that's all Stephen must have seen. Matt looked down at Sarah, taking in her buxom figure. She looked at him restlessly as she spread her legs and put her hands down to either side of her vulva. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she said with apparent certainty, pulling her pussy open.

Matt gripped the base of his cock and pressed it against her folds. He easily and unexpectedly slipped his average size member nearly halfway.

"Woah you're wet," he exclaimed. Sarah's face turned a little red with embarrassment. "Let me know if I go too deep," he said softly as he started moving his hips back and forth.

"Speak louder so I can hear," said Stephen from the speaker.

"Sure thing boss," Matt replied with his head cocked to the side. He looked down and saw his glistening dick burrowed into her tightness. He went at a slow pace for a minute, the sofa-bed squeaking slightly as he thrust.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Yes," she said.

He went deeper now, and she began moaning softly. Her forelegs which she had tried to hold up in the air were now folded down across the back of his thighs as he thrust. It was almost as if she was holding him. He stopped when he looked down and noticed his cock was covered in her thick white cream. As he began to start again Sarah spoke.

"Is everything alright?"

"What's wrong?" Stephen said from the camera.

"Nothing," Matt replied.

Then his thrusting intensified as he made full eye contact with Sarah. She met his gaze, then furrowed her brow, closed her eyes and began moaning softly. Matt grunted as sweat beaded on his forehead.

"It's hot," he said, pulling out. "Just a second."

He turned on the fan clipped to the desk and his back was hit with a small draft of air. He looked towards Sarah holding her legs up and staring at his torso as he inserted his hard cream covered cock back into her slick pussy. He slipt deep until his pubes mashed against hers. She moaned softly.

"That's ok?"

"Yes," she replied.

He rocked his hips back and forth, his hands braced on either side of her torso. Her large breasts heaved as the bed bounced and she moaned a bit louder.

"Too hot," Matt complained. He stayed firmly inside of her as he began removing his shirt.

"Wait," Stephen said loudly from the echoing camera speaker. "Can you keep your shirt on? That's why I put the fan there."

"Sorry boss," Matt replied. He tossed the shirt off and continued thrusting, now nude save his socks and shoes. His body wasn't overly muscular, but it was apparent he worked out at least a couple times a week. She unzipped her velour hoodie, revealing deep cleavage. Sweat beaded across her neck. Sarah began to moan again, but with more intensity. Suddenly she cried out in libidinous pleasure.

"Sarah, Sarah honey are you ok?" came Stephen's nervous voice.

She was silent, looking anxiously away from Matt as she covered her face. He slowed when he noticed her change in disposition.

"Honey you're not hurt are you? Are you all right?" Stephen asked.

"I'm ok," she nodded furiously. "Don't stop Matt," she whispered.

Matt held up her legs against the back of her thick thighs. There was no romance, there was only a sense of animalistic lust in his eyes when she finally met his gaze through her fingers. The sofa-bed squeaked loudly now as he thrust like an animal, his forehead wet with sweat.

"Now wait, I think that's a bit much," Stephen said. Matt slowed.

"It's fine Stephen," came Sarah's voice loud and clear. "Keep going Matt," she said, putting a hand to his bare hip.

"Yes ma'am," he said with a grin.

He continued to jackhammer into Sarah's wet pussy. She held a hand over her mouth when her moans became loud and pitched. It wasn't long until he finished with a fierce groan. Sarah held him there, her sharp nails pressed against the flesh of his ass.

Matt noticed a wan smile had spread across her lips. He stared at her beautiful face with plush lips and silky blonde hair. In the heat of the moment he had been mostly focused on her body, but now in the clarity after his climax, all he could think of was how he was being paid to fuck this beautiful woman. Then suddenly he came back to reality, remembering this was someone else's wife. And despite having his member buried inside this desirable woman, he felt immensely disconnected and alone.

"Ok it's been three minutes," Stephen said. Matt blinked and seemed to almost be startled by the voice from the camera's speaker.

"Thank you darling," Sarah said.

"Matt, wait in the room for a minute."

"Sure," he said solemnly. His thick semen hung from the tip of his flaccid penis in a sticky line to her vulva as he pulled back. She used the towel she was laying on to clean her outside lips. Matt noticed the bed was quite wet beneath her ass, where her pussy juice had been leaking. The door opened and Stephen stood there.

"Here's a towel you can use," he said, handing the nude man a square of plush white fabric.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12