Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks."

"This way," Stephen said, walking down the hall. Matt followed with his clothes in one hand and the towel clutched against his genitals in the other hand. Stephen opened the bathroom door. "Good work Matt. I'll have the check in the living room when you're done. Just leave the towel in the shower."

"Alright." Matt closed the door and locked it. "Good work?" he said softly to himself with a dubious grin.

The hot water from the faucet ran over the towel, then he used it to wipe his cock completely. He held up his penis and noticed even his balls were covered in Sarah's juices. After running the towel under the water again he cleaned his testicles off. He tossed the towel into the shower and began dressing when there was the sound of the knob jiggling. He pulled up and buckled his pants hurriedly.

"Bonnie, are you there? I need my breakfast." The voice was elderly and unsure.

"Just a second," Matt replied loudly. He had already put on his clothes and now he was putting his shoes back on.

"I've been waiting all morning woman!"

Matt opened the door without tying his shoes. Standing there was a hunched man with a shock of wild white hair.

"Who are you?" the man asked.

"I'm Matt."

"I don't know you. Intruder!" he yelled. He was bellicosely holding an aluminum cane aloft.

"Woah, woah, calm down sir," Matt said. The old man smacked him in the ear with a cane as he maneuvered into the hall.

"Ow! Fuck," Matt swore. He backed up and shielded his face with his arm right as the old man struck again.

"Dad!" shouted Stephen from behind Matt. He pushed past and struggled with the aged man. "What are you doing?"

"Call the police, son. He's a thief!"

"I invited him Dad."

"You what?" he balked.

"This is Matt, he's a friend of Hannah."

"Who?"

"Just... just a friend."

"Oh... ok," Stephen's father said in a suddenly timorous voice.

"Here, why don't you go to the bathroom and leave the nice man alone?"

Stephen walked the elderly man towards the bathroom slowly. Matt made his way back down the hall, until he reached the small office. He opened the door to see Sarah still lying down on the bed. Her legs were propped up over a couple pillows and she was reading the book from earlier. The title of the novel was Terror on Aldez IV.

"That old man his father?"

"Yes," she said softly. Matt nodded quietly, not knowing what to say next.

"So what's the book about?" he asked.

"Uh.... Well, there's a group of scientists. They... they accidentally let aliens into a mining facility on another planet," she says. "It's pretty dark."

"Cool," he nodded. He noticed she was almost done with the thick novel. "Have you been reading it long?"

"No. I... I just started this morning."

"Oh," he said as his eyes went wide. "Are you a speed reader?"

"Yes."

"Woah. I don't think I ever met a speed reader."

"I've read this book a few times already though."

"Matt," said Stephen as he slapped the brown-haired man on the back. Matt jumped slightly.

"Everything alright with your father?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it," Stephen replied.

"I know how it is. I take care of my mother. She's really started to decline after my Dad passed."

"How old is she?"

"Seventy-six. My dad died in 2019."

"That seems young. My dad is eighty-three," Stephen boasted.

"Is he healthy?"

"He's fine," he said tersely. "How about I get you your check? Wait in the living room, I'll bring it over."

"Alright. See you Sarah," Matt said with a small wave of his hand.

"Goodbye," she said softly.

He waited in the living room for only a few minutes before Stephen brought him the check.

"Could, c-could you come back again tomorrow?" the blonde man asked in an uncharacteristically stilted tone.

"Uh... tomorrow?"

"Yes, I was... I was reading about it some more and if Sarah is going to get pregnant, you should be inseminating her for at least a few days in a row." His face was slightly red.

"As long as it's in the morning. I have to work in the evening. You're willing to pay for each time?"

"Of course. Same time tomorrow then?" Stephen held out his open hand with a large grin.

"Ok, sure thing boss," he said with a bewildered smile. Matt noticed that Stephen's hand was unusually warm as they shook.

12