Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 08

Story Info
Matt breeds a lesbian with a snake and a vaginal virgin.
4.2k words
4.25
2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

Quickly, a signature was scrawled at the bottom of a short contract. A woman with long brown hair in her late thirties with dark eyes and pale skin, assembled the papers into a nice pile and pushed it away from her towards the opposite side of the table. Next to her was a slightly younger man with a pompadour hairstyle and large hazel eyes behind round glasses. They sat around a small dinner table in a dim apartment across from Matthew.

"Thank you Megan," Matthew said with a wan smile as he placed the papers into a manila envelope. "I'll get you a copy of the contract and send you my latest STI tests to your email." He scratched the five-o-clock shadow that peppered his cleft chin and square jawline as he glanced at his watch. Suddenly he stood. "Sorry I'm late for something. How about you look at your schedules and text me when you're ready? If you can figure out when you're ovulating next, that would be the best time."

"No problem," the man with the pompadour said amiably. "I'll get the door for you."

"Thanks."

Matthew rushed out of the house. The small home had a white picket fence and a well trimmed rose garden out front. He entered his car parked in the driveway, backed out, and accelerated into the streets. He braked hard at a red light. His fingers tapped against the wheel of the car with annoyance as he waited for the light to turn green. When it did, he raced onto the freeway and after about a fifteen minute drive he arrived at a large edifice with a sign in the grass out front: Whale Beach Community Center. Matthew found a parking spot and burst out of his car, speed walking to the entrance.

He continued to rush down the bright hallway. Through a door on the right was a large room, with a long paper sign on the wall that a woman was taking down. The sign was written in neat painted letters: 2023 SENIOR HALLOWEEN DANCE. There was another woman cleaning up the food and drinks on tables nearby.

Aside from those cleaning up, sitting alone in a chair by the entrance was a slim woman in a black sweater and cat-eared headband on her short cropped orange hair. Her thick glasses magnified her closed eyes. Her skin was wrinkled with advanced age.

"I'm here, mother," Matthew said with a smile as he tapped her shoulder. "Sorry I'm late." Her brown, slightly milky eyes opened as she looked towards the source of the greeting.

"Matty," she said in recognition.

"How was the dance?" he asked as she stood up.

"It was quite fun," she said in a weary yet cheerful tone.

"I'm glad," he replied with a smile. He linked her arm in his and they walked out through the hall and out of the community center building. "You want to do this again? I looked at the schedule and there's a New Year's dance."

"Yes, I'd like that."

They reached the car after walking carefully along the concrete paths. Matthew unlocked the vehicle and held the door open for his mother. They were soon off towards the highway.

"Matty, why don't you bring your wife and kids to visit?"

"Mom, remember Steph and I divorced two years ago."

"What did you do? Were you cheating on her?" She sounded accusatory.

"No mom," he said with exasperation. "She cheated on me."

"I'm sorry I... don't remember that."

"It's alright mom, it's late. Let's get you home."

* * *

Matthew stood in a darkened alcove in front of a closed door. The light outside turned on and then the door opened, revealing a woman with a perturbed expression, androgynous face, medium brown skin, buzz cut bleached hair, and dark brown eyes. She wore loose slacks and a white tee.

"Hi Matt, come on in," she said in a flat tone.

"Thanks Dee." He entered the dim foyer.

"Shayane is working in the office," she said after closing the door. "How about you wait here and I'll get her."

"Sure."

After a couple minutes, Dee and Shayne entered the room. Shayne was quite attractive, wearing a cropped tee with tight denim pants. She had dark brown skin, bantu knots in her hair, and thick lashes over her light brown eyes.

"Hello again Matt."

"Hi Shayane, how are you?"

"A little nervous, but excited too," she admitted honestly.

"Excited?" Dee asked dubiously.

"To have a baby girl!"

"You haven't even started," Dee countered. "How do you know it will be a girl?"

"Oh stop, you know what I mean. I've always wanted a girl. Come on, Matty, let's go to the bedroom." She put her hand on Matthew's shoulder.

"Uh sure."

"I'll... wait for you in the living room," Dee uttered.

"Relax honey," Shayane replied, pursing her lips. Dee kissed her soundly.

"Work fast Matty boy," Dee said before leaving down the hall.

Matthew's only response was an awkward chuckle. As he followed Shayane into the master bedroom, she closed the door behind him. After looking around the room he hesitated to speak.

"Something wrong?" Shayane asked with a knowing smile.

"What is that in the corner?" Matthew said with trepidation.

The bedroom wasn't overly large, maybe 100 square feet. A queen bed with luxurious silky sheets filled the majority and a table with a sheet covering a large boxy object took up the corner opposite the door.

"Why don't you take a look?" Shayane suggested with a smirk. Matthew approached hesitantly and lifted the sheet.

"Jesus!" He exclaimed as he jumped back and dropped the sheet. "What... what the fuck is that? A b-boa constrictor?"

Shayane laughed.

"It's a Ball Python."

"In your bedroom?"

"We have a Burmese Python in the living room."

"God damn."

"It's not that bad." She kicked off her shoes and lay back on the bed. "You ready?" She beckoned him closer. "Time to take out your snake," she joked.

"Sure," he replied with a laugh. She peeled off her pants, revealing silky smooth legs and a shaved bare pussy.

"No underwear?" he asked. She only smiled as he unbuckled his belt and quickly dropped his slacks and boxers to the floor. He removed his sneakers and crawled on the bed towards her. As he approached she squinted her eyes and looked between his legs.

"Is it popular now for straight men to shave?" she asked, pointing down to Matthew's crotch. There was hair covering his balls, but only stubble around the base of his cock.

"No, it's... it's a long story," he sighed.

"Come on," she chided.

"Maybe later," he laughed.

"Ok. Bring that thing here," she ordered, grabbing his balls with one hand and his flaccid dick with the other. They locked eyes as she stroked him, causing his cock to firm up almost immediately.

"You've done this before," he said with a smile.

"Not my first dick," she laughed. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked, releasing her grip and spreading her plump pussy lips with her fingers. Matthew smiled and threw off his shirt, revealing his muscular chest and arms. Then he eased his dick into the pink interior of her juicy pussy before moving it back and forth. She was moaning after only a couple minutes.

"Jeez I forgot how good this can feel," she admitted. "Harder," she instructed, beginning to rub her clit as he thrusted. She began making even louder moans and cries. She was so loud that Matthew looked towards the door, expecting her wife to burst in angrily. After quite a while in this position, she moved backwards towards the headboard, causing him to slip free.

"Do me doggy."

She flipped over, sticking her ass out and angled up towards him, resting her shoulders on the bed. Matthew's dick was rock-hard and covered in her white creamy fluids as he entered her from behind. He grabbed her hips-

"No touching," she said forcefully.

"Yes ma'am," he said obediently, stopping his thrusts.

"Don't stop," she said.

He moved forward yet again.

"Harder."

He plunged hard as ever, his balls slapping against the hand she was using to rub against her clit.

"Oh fuck," she cried as he jack-hammered into her sopping wet pussy. She began shaking with ecstacy. Matthew slowed until she was finished with her orgasm, then he started thrusting hard again. He braced his hands on the small of his back.

"Oh god," Shayane cried out at full volume.

Matthew grunted, seemingly close, but quietly in comparison to her loud vocalizations. Sweat dripped off his brow, but he barely slowed. He was breathing hard with his heavy thrusting.

"I'm cumming," he announced.

"Ooo," she moaned as he ground his loins into her rear, each pulse of his cock filling her with his viscous seed. He stood there for a moment, breathing in and out slowly.

"You finished?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Pull out then, I want to lay down."

He walked backwards on his knees and his dick fell from her wet pussy. She rolled onto her side and then shifted onto her back.

"Shit it's oozing," she complained.

"Rock your hips back. Hold your legs up," Matthew suggested.

"Isn't that a myth?" she questioned.

"No clue, at least you'll keep the sheets cleaner."

"True," she agreed. She did what he asked. "But now I'm stuck here."

"Just relax, take a nap or something."

"In this position?" She laughed. "You owe me a story though." She pointed to his shaved pubic hair with a grin like she just won a poker hand.

"Sure." He sighed heavily. "So I was dating this woman I matched with on the Bajingo app. We went to this nice restaurant in Whale Beach that she recommended. She ordered drinks for both of us, but I'm not sure what was in them. It didn't taste strong, but it must have been some sort of Long Island iced tea. That place had Karaoke. I never sing, but apparently I did that night."

"Liquid Courage," Shayane said sagely.

"Definitely. So one thing leads to another and I end up taking her back to her place."

"What did she look like?"

"Uh... Egyptian I guess? Light brown skin, curly hair with a nice body."

"Tight."

"Yeah, well... just wait. So, on the way back to her room, we're making out and... dirty talk."

"What did you say?"

"Uh, I don't really remember," he laughed. "All I remember is she didn't throw her gum away before we started kissing, so sometimes her gum went in my mouth and she tasted like cinnamon the whole time."

"Ew."

"At the time I didn't mind. Anyway, we get inside her apartment and I'm creeping around and tripping over shoes in the dark because she says her roommates are light sleepers. Apparently they go to bed early and have to wake up early for work. But we finally get to her room and she starts playing some music on a wireless speaker."

"I thought you had to be quiet?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure, just that we start dancing. I start feeling up on her, and then she drops to her knees. So she's giving me this amazing blow job, like it's my birthday, deepthroat and all. I don't have a huge dick right, but still it's impressive.

"Porn star skills," Shayane laughed.

"Yeah," he said with a nod.

"She pops up and has this shit eating grin on her face. She's whispering in my ear how she wants me to fuck her. We're kissing some more when I ask her what happened to her gum, because I don't taste it anymore. She has no idea. She asks if maybe I swallowed it. I say no. Then she looks down at my dick and says... I found the gum." Shayane guffawed. "As you can imagine, that killed the mood. The gum was stuck in my pubes so I had to cut it out. I shaved it all because it looked funny with a little patch gone."

"That's the funniest shit I've heard in a long time. The bitch can't spit out her gum?"

"Guess not," Matthew chucked.

"Thanks for that."

"Glad someone can enjoy the date," Matthew shrugged. "Can I clean up in your bathroom?" he asked.

"Yeah no problem."

After washing off in the master bath Matthew came back to the bedroom and began putting on his clothes.

"You're gonna have to do something about these snakes when you get pregnant."

"Why?"

"That baby is gonna get eaten," Matthew stated bluntly.

"No way," she countered.

"Think about it," he recommended.

"Roxy would never. She just eats rats."

"Seems like a bad idea. Anyway, how much longer are you going to... marinate?" he pointed to her crotch after he finished putting on his shirt.

"Gross. Don't call it that," she said with a scowl. "But, maybe five more minutes."

"Could I get Dee for you?"

"Sure that would be great."

Matthew walked down the hall and into the living room just as Shayane's gruff wife stood up. She had a deadpan expression, staring him in the face.

"Hello Dee..." he said as she walked right past him, paying him no mind. He sighed, walking to the living room and sat down, looking at his phone. He had a message from his friend Charlie asking to meet up. He was answering as Dee walked back into the living room.

"Here's your check, Matty." She had a very serious face. "Shayane really appreciates it and says thank you."

"Tell her it's all part of the job," he said with a smile. She cracked a weak smile as he put the check in his pocket.

"Such a dad joke," she uttered with a shake of her head.

"Sorry."

"It's ok." She looked at Matthew in the eyes. "You're ok Matt. But to be honest I hope this is the last and only time." She opened the door.

"Understandable. Well, call me if you need anything."

Dee nodded silently as he left.

* * *

"I don't know..." Matthew said dubiously. He was crinkling a paper cover that he had peeled off of a straw on the table of the coffee shop.

"Katie vouches for her," said a young man sitting across from him. He had short styled black hair and almond shaped brown eyes.

"I know Charlie, but... a blind date? What is this, the 80s?" He sipped a coffee.

"Your apps aren't working to find someone so why not try something else. Just give it a chance."

"Fine," he sighed, "but tell her next week, this week I'm too busy with work."

"Which work?" Charlie grinned broadly. "The one where you're slinging steaks or the one where you're slinging dick?"

"Jesus Charlie, not so loud," he warned, looking around the coffee shop.

"You got a dream job, why bring dating into it?"

"You're the one that suggested a blind date."

"True. And I think you'll really like her. She's stacked." He held his hands about a foot from his chest. Matthew laughed.

"Next week then."

"I knew it. You love those titties."

"Shut up Charlie," he said, laughing with amusement.

"I'll give her your number."

* * *

Matthew's car pulled in front of Megan and Sam's house, the couple that had signed the contract a few days ago. He strode up to the entryway and pressed the button on the wall. A minute later Sam opened the door with a smile.

"Hi Matt, come inside."

"Thanks."

"Right this way."

They continued deeper into the house, the sound of calm music echoed down the hall from a room they were approaching. Matthew entered behind him. A lamp on a bedside table lit the master bedroom in warm colored light. Sitting on a queen size bed against the wall was a woman with long brown hair in her late thirties, her smartphone illuminating her dark eyes and pale skin. The bed was covered in a gray duvet cover with many pillows and a plush cream-colored headboard. On the opposite wall was a television from where the music was emanating. In front of the television were a few candles that filled the room with the scent of lavender. And in the corner, was a faux leather office chair.

"Beautiful room Megan," Matthew said with a friendly expression. The seated woman looked up. "Great ambiance. Did you decorate it?"

"Mostly Sam," she replied nervously, setting her phone on the bedside table.

"We both contributed."

"Yes," Megan admitted sheepishly.

"You ready babe?" Sam asked, kissing Megan's cheek gently.

"As I'll ever be," she muttered.

"I'll be right there." Sam pointed to the chair in the corner about ten feet from the bed. "For whatever you need." They held hands tenderly, then Sam released and went to the corner to sit down.

Megan pushed her yoga pants down, revealing trim alabaster legs with taut muscles. She breathed in deep and pushed down her underwear revealing a tuft of brown pubes. Her face turned red as she pushed her clothes to the side and looked up at the ceiling. She kept her tight blouse on that hugged her large breasts. Matthew was quiet for a moment, looking at the half-nude woman laying down there in front of him.

"How did you want to start?" he asked.

"I-I'm sure you can figure it out, you've got kids right?" she said with a shaky voice and a wan smile. He laughed.

"Yes, yes I do."

After untying his shoes and unbuckling his pants he slid them down with his boxers. He crawled up on the bed, on his knees, looking at her fit body.

"Can I touch you? Matthew asked.

"No," she said quickly. "I mean... well yes."

"Sorry, am I making you nervous?"

"A little."

"Can I do anything to help?"

"No, uh-" She paused, after looking at his pelvis. He was stroking his tumescent manhood that stuck out nearly straight from his body. He stopped and put his hands on either side of his hips as she stared.

"Everything alright?"

"Uh, yeah. I've just never been with another man."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Sam is my first and only," she said, her face still red with embarrassment.

"I know it's difficult, but can I start?" He asked, rubbing his cock again.

"I guess," she said, parting her legs. "But I may not be-"

"What?"

"I may be too tight."

Matthew drew closer and pressed his hard dick to her opening, and she groaned at his lack of success.

"Yeah I see what you mean. Do you have lubricant?"

She shook her head no.

"I need... you know..."

"How about I help?" Sam suggested, coming towards them. "Now it's your turn to wait in the corner, Matt," he said as he pushed his glasses back.

"No problem. Take as long as you need," he said amicably as he stood up from the bed. He grabbed his clothes from the floor, lay his pants flat on the chair and sat down to watch Sam and Megan.

Sam whispered in her ear and ran his fingers through her long hair. He squeezed her breasts while kissing gently at first and then with passionate abandon. Sam pressed his fingers between Megan's legs as he kissed her decolletage. Matthew watched from the corner, grabbing his cock. Her moans were quiet, but audible as she was fingered by her husband. Sam kneeled down between the athletic woman's legs and flicked his tongue. The moans became louder and before long Megan cried out with ecstasy, clutching the duvet cover as if she was going to float away.

"Oh god honey, thank you," she praised her dutiful husband. "Did you want me to..."

"Not now, how about Matt tries again?"

"Ah alright," she said reluctantly.

"Take it slow," Sam suggested to Matthew.

"I will," he promised.

"Just let me know if you need anything else." Then Sam walked back to the corner.

Matthew's hand pumped his cock as he approached the bed, looking up Megan's trim legs from her calves to her wet pussy. As he walked forward on his knees, she pulled up her legs almost defensively. He pressed the tip of his cock to her now wet opening, bracing the root with his hand. He eased slowly, and she sighed as he pushed shallow. He eased out and winced at her tightness when he went deeper.

"Ahhh..." she moaned.

"Is that ok?"

"Too deep," she warned. "Sam's... just go slow," she suggested.

"Take it easy," Sam warned.

"Sorry," he replied, pulling out. His dick was sticking straight out from his body, glistening with her juices. She took deep breaths.

"Sam?" she said, looking towards the corner. Her husband stood and approached.

"Do you need something?"

"Can you stay next to me?"

"Sure."

He crawled up on the duvet cover confidently, on his knees by Megan's head. He reached down a hand and they interlocked fingers.

"Ok I'm ready," the athletic brunette said with a wan smile. Matthew eased his hips forward, and he pushed in and out gently.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12