Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok?"

"You can put it in a little more." He grabbed her hip and pushed his cock in another inch.

"That's good," she said. Sam kissed her forehead sweetly.

"Hang in there babe, just relax."

The bed moved rhythmically as Matthew pushed in a couple inches of his dick and then pulled out again.

"How are you doing? Any deeper?" Matthew asked eagerly.

"Not yet," Megan replied.

"Alright, just let me know," he said. He ran his hands down the side of her thick legs and gripped firmly at her hips as he continued shallow thrusts back and forth. Megan turned to Sam with her lips pursed. Her husband obliged as they kissed soundly. One kiss became a dozen as they passionately devoured each other's mouths with hands held tight. Their lips broke from each other as Sam's mouth traveled along Megan's collarbone.

"Ok Matt, more," Megan said breathlessly.

"Coming up," he replied. Her husband kissed up from the nape of her neck behind her ear just as Matthew sunk in, down to the hilt. Megan gasped. He moved back out and pushed in again, causing her to cry out.

"Sorry," he apologized sincerely, pulling back his slick member. He noticed crimson across his cock. "You're bleeding-"

"Don't stop," she pleaded.

He urgently shoved his dick back into her slippery tightness until his balls slapped against her ass. He pulled out and did it again as her moans grew in tempo. The married couple kissed while Matthew continued. He slowed briefly and pulled off his shirt as sweat beaded upon his skin. After throwing the garment to the floor he resumed. He held himself in a pushup position above her as he spread his legs slightly and lowered until he entered between Megan's muscular legs. From this position he plunged desperately.

"I love you baby," Megan whispered to her husband.

Sam echoed his wife's sentiment. She moaned loudly and vigorously shook the bed with a powerful climax. Matthew grunted as he ground against her. He held her hips as he pulled out, nearly free and then plunging back inside. He did that only a few more times until-

"Ah here it comes, here it comes," Matthew said with a grimace. He grunted and sighed as his dick exploded inside of her, filling the canal between her legs. He breathed forcefully and slowly relaxed.

"Sam, can you get a towel?" Megan asked.

"On it," her husband said quickly, kissing Megan's forehead before he left. Megan looked up at Matthew. They both smiled, then she looked away, her face flush red. Sam came in with a couple towels and put one in position next to his wife.

"Babe, lift your butt.."

"I'll help," Matthew said, lifting her taut behind while Sam moved the plush fabric beneath. She was lowered gently, then Sam handed over the other towel and Matthew withdrew his flaccid cock.

"You should tilt your knees back," he suggested as he cleaned himself. Then he folded up the towel so the clean portion was on the outside.

"I'll take that," Sam said, reaching for the towel. "I'll get your check too."

"Thanks." Matthew grabbed his clothes and started putting them on.

"That wasn't too bad was it?"

"No that was... it was good," she said softly. "Thank you, I've never felt anything like that since Sam is... you know."

"No I never-"

"Didn't he tell you about his micropenis?"

"Oh," Matthew said with shock. "Uh, he never said anything."

"That's why there was blood. You broke my hym-." She stopped talking as they heard footsteps. Sam came in with an envelope and a smile.

"Here you go."

"Thanks," Matthew replied as he took the check. Sam looked at his wife and then back at Matthew. They were silent.

"Everything alright?"

"Yes honey."

"Yeah," Matthew agreed. "Well, I better let you go about the rest of your day."

"Sure," Sam replied. "Just this way."

"Bye Megan."

"Goodbye."

They walked to the front door and Sam grabbed the knob, but before he opened it he paused and turned towards Matthew.

"Hey, what were you and Megan talking about?" he asked with a cordial smile.

"Oh... uh," Matthew struggled, "I was just letting her know that she could be lucky. I've had one woman get pregnant after just one try with me."

"Right," he said, pushing is glasses back on his nose. Then he opened the door. "See you then." His smile had faded.

"Uh, Thanks."

Sam followed him into the driveway where Matthew entered his car and started it. Sam waved with a feeble grin as Matthew pulled out.

"Well shit," Matthew muttered.

12