Necessity is the Mother of Obsession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six minutes in and she was thinking, maybe a quickie? I wonder if John would shit? He'd said he expected me to go as far as I was comfortable. He'd said he wouldn't go Neanderthal over intimate time. I have to trust that. But where?

By nine minutes in, she was ready to throw him to the dance floor and rip his clothes off. He turned her into him so her head was near his ear and she moaned, "Billy, we've got to do something about this!" She ground her ass back into his hip and thigh.

He turned her out and brought her back in on the other side. "You mean this?" he asked, pressing an obvious erection into her.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." she murmured, spinning out and coming back into a tight cage.

"How about we take a break and rehydrate over by the bar?" he asked. "End of this song."

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" she told him and went back to enjoying how he was turning her on with the dance.

The song ended and Billy almost dragged her off the dance floor... if she hadn't been dragging him. They eased their way past the bar to the wait station where the ice machine was, just to the side of the restrooms. There was a dark corner there, and Karen pushed Billy back into it, dropping to her knees and unzipping his pants. It was dark enough, and out of traffic enough, that only one of the staff coming for a bucket of ice would see them. And the bartender, if he looked hard enough.

She quickly freed his cock from its confines and was delighted to find it was as healthy as she'd hoped, with a veiny surface and huge glans. It disappeared into her mouth immediately.

"Oh, fuck!..." he moaned as he grabbed the ice machine and leaned back into the wall. He wasn't expecting this kind of aggressive woman.

I'm glad John talked me into wearing this dress and shoes and nothing else right now, Karen thought as she wolfed down Billy's hefty package. It's going to make fucking him so much easier...

She knew she was already so wet, she was dripping and she had every intention of making excellent use of the fact. He was already hard and only got harder as she sucked his shaft deep into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. She didn't stay there long... just long enough to make sure he was rock hard. Then it was time.

She stood up before him, while he was still stunned by her aggressive and impromptu blowjob.

I never thought Mama insisting on ballet lessons would pay off like this, she thought as she swung her leg up in a grand battement, placing it on his shoulder and leaning into him as she fumbled for his cock and then steered it towards her pussy, rubbing it against her sopping slit and finally coaxing the head in.

That was about the point where he came out of his daze and took over. He reached under her butt and lifted her onto him with one hand while coaxing her leg down with the other. She dropped her knees to either side as he slid the rest of the way in, and she threw her arms around his neck to help support her weight while he slowly began to rock in to her.

"Damn, you're good!" he murmured to her. "You always go after what you want like this?"

"Not always," she moaned. "Are you complaining?"

"Not on your life," he moaned as she pressed against him. "Just tell me I don't have to worry about your boyfriend coming after me."

"He won't be coming after you," she told him as they gently rose and fell together. "He's too busy doing his business deals, with all his top-secret profit-making secrets. If you take care of what I need tonight, it's less he has to do. And speaking of that..." She nestled in next to his ear and breathed, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me cum my brains out. Try to get us thrown out of here..." Then she nipped his ear.

"Oh, you bitch..." he groaned, low and throaty, like an animal. He picked her up and turned her so her back was to the wall and pressed in against her, driving hard and driving deep. Her moans as he buried himself just spurred him on. Talking gave way to grunting and groaning, moaning and thrusting as they unleashed their pent-up libidos, each taking from the other, each giving back, each climbing to the inevitable.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Karen's moans were loud enough to catch the busboy's attention, but she didn't notice. And Billy did as he was told, speeding up and driving harder. His breath was ragged with the work and his shirt was soaked with sweat, but he didn't care. Right then he was in the hottest cunt he'd had in a very long time and he was going to lose it very, very soon.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck... oh, yeah! Right there! Oh, fuck! Don't stop! Don't... oh, fuck! You're gonna, you're... oh, Fuck! Cumming!!" Karen wasn't subtle about going over. Two waitresses, the bartender and the previous busboy all watched in amazement as she came and came hard, grinding down into Billy, crying out her release.

Which took him over the edge. Everything built up until, with one explosive "OH FUCK!!", he began throbbing and pulsing and spending his seed deep within the woman driving him crazy.

"Oh, yeah, fuckin' give it to me!" Karen moaned, aftershocks crashing into each other as he kept driving into her. "Oh, fuck, yes..."

Eventually, they slowed down, and received a standing ovation from the staff. Which caught Karen by surprise and actually embarrassed her. She felt herself blushing as her sensible side asserted itself. Billy eased her down to the ground and helped her smooth her dress back in place before putting his shriveling cock away and zipping up. Noting Karen's embarrassment, he turned to the staff.

"Thank you, thank you," he told them, taking a bow. "No need to applaud... just throw money... next show same time, same place tomorrow night, or as soon as can be arranged. Thank you... thank you..."

He had them laughing as he took Karen's arm and steered her in the direction of the Ladies' Room while he headed for the Gents'. In fact, the bartender reached in his pocket and pulled out some change and tossed it in their direction, which got Karen and Billy chuckling as they escaped.

Sitting in the stall, Karen was having a war of guilt versus exhilaration going on in her head.

What the fuck have I done? she wondered, half in panic. I fucked John's competition. Or his competition's son. I am such a slut... John's going to despise me.

You fucked Billy Mills, the other side jumped in. Exactly what John told you to do... keep Billy occupied so he could talk to Bob Mills without his son around. You're a fucking hero!

Why? Because I get turned on by a guy with a cute smile and easy manner? she argued with herself. That's not a hero. That's getting out of control and letting it go too far.

The hell it is! Billy's happy and thinks he got over on John because of your comments, Bob will have the NASA contract information without Billy knowing about it, you get to let John take you back to the hotel and pamper the hell out of you... win-win-win! You rock, girl!

Oh... shut up. Just fuckin' shut up...

Neener-neener-neeeeener... the victorious one taunted in a singsong in her head.

* * * * *

Back at the table, Bob Mills glanced at the dance floor where his son was dancing with his adversary's girlfriend. "They make a pretty good couple," he observed to John.

"Yes, they do," John admitted. "Karen doesn't get as much socializing time as she'd probably like, so it's good for her. I've only had her for six months and she's been saving my ass on a regular basis, I'll tell you. She can come up with the most amazing information on short notice."

"Then you two aren't... um..." Bob prompted, not exactly saying it.

"Oh, yes... we are," John confirmed for him. "Just. The trip out here, in fact."

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?" Bob asked.

"Sort of... it certainly lets us be less formal than around the office. Where it goes after we get back? I haven't a clue. But I definitely like the girl." John leaned forward conspiratorially. "And speaking of amazing info... I'd like to share something just between you and me, while the others are away. Can I trust your discretion?"

"The better part of valor," Bob nodded. "Sure... what's up?"

"There's a nice surprise coming around the bend if you don't fight us too hard," John told him in a low voice, barely audible against the background noise.

"Yeah?" Bob looked skeptical. "What's that?"

"This is sensitive data, Bob. I'm trusting you," John told him. "Tikken's about to come into a hefty NASA contract with a production start up by mid-2018. That's a short time to ramp up. Put your assets and theirs together and it can be done and be very lucrative. Eight figures lucrative or better. And since it's NASA, it'll be ongoing for the solid near future and probably long after that." John sat back to gauge the elder Mills' reaction.

Bob Mills' face stayed inscrutable. But John could tell he was thinking. Eventually, Bob sat back and took a pull off his drink.

"That's some pretty amazing information," he told John slowly. "Got that from your girl Friday, did you?"

"In a roundabout way," John told him. "Independently confirmed with Tikken and NASA through very discrete contacts. It won't be released to the press for another month, maybe two. But it isn't technically insider trading because we're pursuing a merger independent of any specific contract. All you have to do is let the merger happen while keeping Morton stock at reasonable levels, then sit back and cash in when it's over."

"To borrow from Lee Marvin," Bob told John, "And that puts a whole new wheel on the wagon, don't it?"

"Paint Your Wagon," John nodded, "and yeah... it's a different kind of gold, but worth it, I think. Nothing against Billy, but I think he's a little too shortsighted to appreciate this. That's why I want to keep this between us."

"Well..." Bob Mills drawled as he looked over John's shoulder at the mention of Billy's name, "you might have reason to have something against him..." John looked over his shoulder to where Bob was looking. He saw Karen virtually dragging Billy off the dance floor. He laughed softly, which seemed to confuse Bob.

"She probably wants to get laid," John explained, turning back. "Or give him a blowjob if he's well endowed. Like I said, she's a special girl."

"And you don't have a problem with that?" Bob asked, eyebrows raised.

"Not at all," John assured him. "I don't own her. Yes, she works for me and she's damned good at it. But she's her own woman and she can boff whomever she wants. I don't mind sloppy seconds, as long as it's an everybody-wins situation."

"You know, John, you've got a strange way of doing business," Mills commented, taking another pull at his drink.

"Bob, I win if we make Morton obscenely profitable. Which happens to include you. I just don't see a reason to be combative if cooperation gets us all what we want. Oh, and I'll give you a contact so you can verify my 'rumor' about the NASA contract, but I'd appreciate if you kept it to yourself for now. I don't want Jim Morton or George Pearson getting their panties in a bunch over it."

"In your ways there is wisdom, young Padawan," Bob smiled. "I'm going to have to explain my change of heart to Billy, somehow. Obviously, I can only allude to recent information of a sensitive nature, but he's not going to be happy with that."

"You can tell him you got it from me, but you can't give him details," John smiled. "That would be the same source that doesn't mind him fucking my girlfriend, as long as everybody's happy." Mills laughed.

"Yeah, that would definitely put a twist on him," he smiled. "I may just use that. And I hate to be a party-pooper, but when they get back, I'm going to suggest we call it an early night. We still have to meet tomorrow, and I think some people are going to be caught off guard by my change in attitude."

"I've got the check, Bob, so feel free. I may see if I need to salvage my reputation with Karen with some time on the dance floor, but you're right, it's going to be an interesting day tomorrow."

The two men raised their glasses to each other and finished their drinks in silence, contemplating just how much the future was about to change.

* * * * *

Karen and Billy returned to the table, Bob Mills made his excuses, he and Billy took their leave but not before John noticed Billy's slight smirk and Karen's flushed attitude, and the two couples parted company until the morning. As soon as the Mills' had left, Karen turned to John.

"We're going back to the hotel," she told him and waited just long enough for him to pay the check before heading out the door. She ignored his questions about how she was doing, and when the valet brought their car, she took the keys and told John, "I'm driving."

He wasn't sure what kind of burr she had under her saddle, but he shrugged it off and went to the passenger side. They didn't speak until Karen had driven down the street a little and found a darkened turnoff that ended in a gravel parking lot. She killed the engine and lights, took off her seat belt, leaned over the console and unzipped John's fly, withdrawing the cock she'd come to know and like so well.

John, for his part, was surprised but enjoying it. Karen really had her Randy on and who was he to fight it? He leaned back in the seat and moaned as she went down on him, bringing him up to full erection almost immediately. She didn't wait long to spring.

Once she had him hard, she crawled over the console and straddled him in the seat, kneeling on the edges and facing him. With a slightly wild look in her eyes, she hiked up her dress and guided him into her until she was sitting down completely, his turgid manhood sheathed in her hot, wet, and semen-lubricated cunt.

"Sloppy seconds?" he asked more quizzically than anything else.

"You got a problem with that?" Karen growled as she bore down onto him, grinding into him.

"Not at all, babe," he murmured. "Just curious." He recognized the animal off her leash and was more than happy to let her run.

"Billy's a good fuck," she told him as her breathing became ragged and she ramped up towards her orgasm. "But he's like the teasing appetizer. You're the satisfying main course. Now can we just shut up and fuck? I need this..."

"Yeah, you do," he smiled and stopped being passive, stopped letting her use him. He reached up and took her wrists where they were holding onto the seat on either side of his head. He lifted up, thrusting deep into her while pushing her hands back, wrapping them behind her, holding her firmly in place while he took several quick, hard strokes.

"Ohhhh, Gaaaahd..." she moaned as he manhandled her. "Where's a 27 when you need it?"

"Back at the hotel room," he told her. "So we'll improvise." He took her hands from behind her back and held them up over her head as he continued to pound away. Her moans and groans and mewls were telling him she was close to going over. Suddenly, he let go of her wrists, dropped his hands to the hem of her dress and pulled it up sharply, inverting it, exposing her breasts and covering her head as if with a sack while he held both the dress and her wrists over her head.

She could no longer see and she had limited movement while he held her like that, but she did have one hell of an orgasm. The thrill of being helpless while he continued to undulate beneath her, continued to grind his groin against her mons and clit, was what it took. With a cry into the night, she came.

"Oh, fuck, Yes, John!" her muffled voice came from inside her dress. "FUCK YES!!" He smiled as he kept rocking against her, feeling her pulsing on him, knowing she was lost in her pleasure. "Fuck! Yes! CUMMING!!"

He eased up pummeling her with his cock when he felt her subside into aftershocks, collapsing against his body and giving him an inspiration. Her beautifully shaped breasts with their largish nipples were now right in front of his face. Those same nipples that he now knew were directly connected to her clit. He sucked one into his mouth.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!" Karen would have launched herself out of the car if the roof hadn't been there and John hadn't had such a good grip.

"Oh-God-oh-God-oh-God... Oh, God, John! You bastard! You beautiful, sneaky bastard! You're going to... oh, fuck, you're gonna... I'm gonna... OH FUUUUUCCCKKKK!! CUMMING!!" As she went over again, he switched his grip so that he was holding the dress and her wrists in one hand and dropped the other to the unoccupied tit, squeezing slightly and rolling the nipple. Her moans were now bordering on howls.

"Jesus, John! You're going to kill me!" she moaned as she was barely coming down from the second cum before heading right back up. "Dying here!"

He just chuckled into her breast and kept suckling, deciding after a bit to switch nipples, rolling the now very distended first nipple between this thumb and forefinger while he sucked the other deep into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. When she went over the third time, he could feel her thighs starting to quiver, partly in relief, partly in fatigue.

He let her coast down from her third orgasm but stayed rigidly buried to the hilt, letting go of her wrists and pulling the dress down as he let go with his mouth. She kept rocking slowly, gently, in his lap as she dropped her hands to his shoulders and leaned forward to kiss him.

The kiss was slow and unhurried, but the raw energy she was pouring into exploring his mouth with her tongue and crushing his lips with hers was anything but tame. He responded in kind and got lost in her wonderful feel and taste and scent... she reached his core just by being alive.

Eventually, they broke the kiss.

"You haven't cum, yet," she told him as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Mm-hmm," he agreed.

"Don't you want to?" she asked, nuzzling his neck.

"I'd love to," he told her. "But I'd rather it be back at the hotel, in a bed, or somewhere similar. The night is still young and we can stretch this out a good long while."

She struggled to sit up and reach over to the steering column, where she pulled the keys out of the ignition and handed them to him.

"You're going to have to drive," she told him as she collapsed back onto him. "Somebody wiped me out." His soft laugh was answer enough to thrill her and make every nerve in her body tingle.

If I have to quit, she thought, I am not letting this man out of my life!

* * * * *

Karen was in Heaven.

Back at the hotel, trussed up in good ol' Number 27, a dozen rock solid cums to her credit and now slathered from her face to her tits with the biggest load she could ever remember, and it was John's!

Then there was a knock at the door of the suite.

"What the fuck?" John mumbled as he eased his exhausted body out of the bed and into a robe. He started to head for the door, then changed his mind, turning back instead to unclip Karen's restraints so that still in Number 27 and covered in cum, she had free movement.

"Stay, go, clean up, don't," he told her. "Whatever you want. I'm going to see who's at the fucking door. And... you are fucking amazing!" And to Karen's broad grin, he headed out of the bedroom, pulling the door mostly closed behind him.

According to the peephole in the door, it was Lu. He opened the door.

"Your timing is impeccable," he told her with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Sorry if I caught you in flagrante delicto," she apologized as she stepped into the suite's foyer. "We just got some information you might be able to use with Pam Morton. I thought you should know. Where's Karen?"