Necessity is the Mother of Obsession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What information?" Karen was suddenly standing in the doorway to her bedroom, still in Number 27 and still covered in cum. Lu looked genuinely shocked for a moment, until a devious smile began to spread across her face.

"Sorry to interrupt you, luv," she told Karen. "That looks delicious! I'm going to go grab a drink..." She turned to head for the kitchen, but couldn't resist turning her head back to John.

"Is that all from one cum?" she asked, shaking her head in disbelief. "Wow..." Then she laughed to herself and kept on going to get her drink.

"I'll clean up and be out in a minute," Karen told John as she watched Lu's retreating backside.

"If you want to fuck with her head, just clean up the cum," John smiled, then turned to follow Lu.

They were sitting at the dining table when Karen came in, dressed in a hotel robe left open enough so that Lu could see that Karen was still wearing Number 27, and still had on the wrist and ankle cuffs.

"Oh, you teasing bitch, you," Lu commented quietly.

"That's the second time you've called me that," Karen smiled as she grabbed a bottle of water and sat. "And the second person to call me that in one day. I must be doing something right."

"Him?" Lu indicated quizzically, nodding towards John.

"No. Billy Mills," Karen went on, ignoring Lu's look of surprise. "So what's this new Pam Morton information?"

It took Lu a moment to regain her composure. "Okaaayyyy," she drawled as she pulled out her cell phone. "Who knew Billy'd be into B&D?" She looked down to fiddle with her phone.

"He wasn't," Karen told her blithely. "He was into a quickie up against the wall by the ice machine at dinner. John's the B&D aficionado." Lu sat on whatever response she was contemplating. For several seconds.

"Okay," she finally told them, "according to independent, confidential sources..."

"One of your girlfriends?" John interrupted. Lu shot him one of those looks.

"According to independent, confidential sources who just happened to be at a swingers' party in Tahoe and broke the rules to get pictures..." she started again, then put her cell down between John and Karen, "Pam Morton screwed up. She is boffing her stepson and with the help of a couple of nubile, stacked women..."

John slowly flicked through the pictures, perhaps a dozen, all showing a well-endowed Pam Morton fucking a young man while two young - probably late teens, early twenties - also well-endowed bimbettes played with both of them. The pictures had been moved from the text stream to the picture gallery, so there wasn't any identification of who had sent them. When he finished, he handed the phone to Karen, who scrolled through the pictures more slowly, studying them.

"I thought you might want some blackmail material," Lu told John. "In case Plan A falls through. Not that I think it's going to." She eyed Karen and there was a bit of lust trying to get out. "By the way, Pam Morton is into a bit of creative bondage now and then."

Karen nodded as she heard Lu's words, but kept looking at the photos.

"She's got really big nipples and a big clit," Karen commented finally. "And the guy only has average equipment. Must do something special with it, if she's going to risk boffing him in public."

"She nursed both her kids," Lu offered. "Hence the nipples. Haven't made the acquaintance of her clit. Or her stepson. His name is Brad. Short for Bradford."

"Thanks," Karen murmured, still looking at the pictures. Out of nowhere she announced, "damn! It's warm in here..." and slipped the robe off, continuing to look at the pictures. "I can't see what kind of tonguing she's getting from the girls," she complained, looking even more closely. "Does your confidential source have any more of these?" When Lu didn't answer, Karen looked up.

Lu was mesmerized and John was smirking. Lu was obviously staring at Karen in the harness and totally oblivious to anything else. John was finding it amusing. Suddenly, Karen found it amusing, too. She snapped her fingers a couple of times and Lu didn't react, so Karen quickly slid out of her chair and beneath the table. The next change of expression on Lu's face was a violent look of shock as she pulled back in her chair, looking wildly around.

"Old fashioned girl tonight," Karen's muffled voice drifted up from beneath the table. "Stockings and garters and soaking wet."

"Oh, God..." Lu moaned and slid down in her chair. There was a very loud slurping sound from below and John was trying very hard not to laugh out loud while Lu's eyes virtually crossed. Karen must have really gone after her, because it wasn't long before Lu's writhing was evident and her breathing became ragged panting.

"Oh, fuck, bitch..." Lu moaned as she tried to keep a lid on her reactions. "Oh... fuck... cumming..."

The slurping became a squishy fap-fap-fap as Karen switched to finger-fucking the woman, already cumming, whose legs she was between. And keeping it up until she drove Lu over the edge again.

"Oh, fuck!... again..." Lu moaned softly as her body began to shake where she sat.

"Karen?" John spoke up. "Please don't break your toy... I need her tomorrow with all her brains intact."

The squishy fapping eased up and a little bit later, Karen emerged from under the table and sat back in her seat, Lu's juices soaking her smiling face.

"John, she has the sweetest pussy, I'm telling you!" Karen gushed to him. His response was to get up, go to the kitchen and come back with a napkin.

"You might want to wipe all that sugar up, a bit," he suggested, handing it to her. "You're becoming quite the connoisseur."

"Just a quick study, Sir," she bowed slightly to him as she dabbed her face.

"I thought I told you..." he started, then realized she was still in Number 27. "Never mind..." he finished.

"John," Lu started as she tried to stand on wobbly legs, "I think I'm going to make my escape while I can still walk. I'll see you two at the meeting tomorrow."

"You can still walk?" Karen asked in faux-innocence. "Damn!..."

"You, girl, are wicked. Wonderful and wicked," Lu told her, pointing at her with her index finger. She then managed to smooth her dress and weave her way to the foyer door, where she turned to look at the two of them.

"Marry her, John," she told him flat out. "Or I will. Bye." She let herself out while John and Karen were laughing.

[to be continued]