Neck Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany huffed but laughed, "I should be offended but that's just so fucking cute.."

They sat together in silence for a few moments.

"Maaaybe we should both secretly flirt with him? Make him think we're both trying to get it on with him without the other knowing?" Katie suggested.

Brittany pursed her lips. "I mean sure.. But.. How?"

Katie ran her hands through her hair in thought, then grinned. "Oh! I've got an idea.."

James had entered the bathroom and switched on the light, almost blinded by the comparative brightness of the white room as he stepped inside and locked the door behind him.

He let out a sigh and approached the toilet, the toilet seat was up, which would've been useful had he been in any position to pee. As it happened he had to lower the seat so he could sit down, waiting for the spinning in his head and his prominent erection to subside.

The two of them had been very.. Cuddly. Part of him thought they were being maybe even flirtatious, but that in a way made him nervous. They were both incredibly attractive and neither of them, in his books, had any shortcomings.

But there was that nagging fear, the fear that if he had to choose between one or the other, something he wasn't sure he could do since to him they were each divine, that the other would end up resenting him. He couldn't afford to lose friends he had so few.

He just had to control himself, the cuddling was probably just an aspect of the slumber party he hadn't expected. After all, he could sort of imagine the two of them and a group of their friends all snuggled up together, all dressed scantily.. All caressing each others-..

"Gah.." That wasn't helping relieve his mounting problem.

He pulled his phone out of his pants pocket and started to read up on the day's news in regards to competitive swimming, checking out the blogs of a few of his favorite swimmers and idols, though in his alcohol fueled mind he wasn't really able to take in any of the information. Despite that, fortunately, it worked like a cold shower.

As he came back downstairs he found Katie laying down on her side on the couch at the back of their set up, Brittany sat in the middle pouting cutely and rubbing at her shoulder a little awkwardly.

James frowned a little as he approached, looking a little concerned as he watched her rub at her shoulder, a wince crossing her features.

"Uh.. Hey, you okay?" He asked, trying to sound sober, seemingly catching Brittany by surprise as she lowered her hand from her shoulder, as if she'd just been caught.

"Oh um sure.. Fine.." she said, albeit meekly.

He glanced towards Katie sat on the couch who smirked a little.

"She fell over.. Too much wine~" she said in a sing song little voice. It seemed to James that she was too was maybe a little inebriated, though that wasn't surprising, given how much they'd had to drink.

"It's nothing! Just a bruise or something.." Brittany said defensively as she sat in front of James spot. "Let's just put the next movie on okay?.."

James nodded a little, a little unsure but moved to sit beside Brittany as Katie leaned over the side of the couch, mumbling to herself as her hands tried to find the remote.

"Hey, Jay.. Could you uh.. Sit behind me?" Brittany asked, voice soft.

"Oh, uh.. Sure." he replied, moving to sit back in his regular spot, he was right behind her now and couldn't see the screen for her.. "I mean.. I can't see-"

She leaned back, one of his legs on either side of his body, her back pressed to his stomach, her head resting on his chest so he could see over the top of her luscious red hair.

"Can you see now?.." she asked softly, wiggling back gently into the crook of his legs, his arms on the pillows and duvets to either side of himself, not really sure where to put them.

"I.."

"Got it!" Katie sat up, gripping the remote victoriously and blinked, eying the position she now saw James and Brittany in. "...Well, you two look cosy.."

Brittany glanced over at her sister, smirking a little herself. "Ooh, he um.. He knows all about physical fitness and stuff.. Said he could give my shoulder a massage? Make it less sore, you know?"

Katie glanced at the helpless James and had to suppress a smirk, this whole fighting over him thing may have been an act the two of them had devised, but she couldn't help but love the wide eyed expression on his face. "Is that true Jay?.."

"I.. I mean.. It could actually help her." he nodded a little, clearly a little taken aback by the sudden shift in moods.

"..Hm.. Okay!" Katie smiled then, laying down on the couch behind him and pressing play.

This movie he knew of. The Princess Diaries. A different beast entirely. He let a soft little sigh, he hadn't seen the film, but knowing of it meant he knew what he was in for. Whereas the last Princess film had been a pleasant surprise, he wasn't quite so confident that this one would be a shock hit with him.

Which was just fine for the girls, they'd had to suffer through him actually enjoying the last film and they couldn't have that happen twice.

Katie hummed a little as she innocently tweaked the volume up, turning the lights off completely and plunging them into darkness, the only light in the room coming from the screen.

Brittany glanced back over her shoulder, her eyes sparkling as they caught the light, looking up at James, biting her full lower lip softly, speaking in barely a whisper.

"You gonna give me that massage?.." she said, voice soft and enticing.

"O-oh.. Er.. Sure." he smiled a little and moved his hands to her shoulders, feeling the smoothness of her skin under his hands interrupted only by the thin straps of her tank top.

She relaxed back against him, feeling a blush touch her cheeks at his strong hands but surprisingly delicate touch. She gently tugged a duvet over herself, up to her neck and slid the thin strands of her tank top down the sides of her shoulders, leaving the tops bare for his touch.

"There.. Can't let them get in the way now can we, Jay?"

James cleared his throat a little and tried not to think about it too much, about her warm body pressed against him, her lower back resting on his groin, his hands resting on her perfectly smooth skin.

He swallowed, mouth dry, head swimming from the wine and the scenario he found himself in, "Uh.. No?"

He squeezed his hands down on her shoulders, he had actually had some physio training as a part of his swimming skill set and while he was by no means a qualified masseuse, he knew where to squeeze and how hard..

"O-ooh.." Brittany said, her voice quavering a little as he started to work the muscles of her shoulders with his hands, he knew what he was doing and she could feel it.

As a cheerleader herself, Brittany had to maintain a certain level of fitness. To James questing fingers her shoulders and arms felt deceptively strong, like she had a strength she seldom used.

He sat there for some time, his mind in a state of extreme focus. He was doing his very, very best to follow the movie. With the soft moaning sounds being elicited from Brittany and her body moving ever so slightly against his he was all but relying on the terribleness of the movie to kill his would-be boner.

He started a little, feeling Brittany's hands on his, stopping him from massaging her, hesitating, just holding his hands. She could hear his heart beating in his chest, knew he was putty in her hands.

She urged his hands down under the covers where they were out of sight from Katie and she chewed her lip some. As he had been massaging her she had subtly worked her tank top further down her body.

She blushed warmly as she guided his hands down under her arms, as if suggesting he wrap his arms around her waist in a soft embrace. However, at the last moment, she raised his hands, arching her back a little as she felt his strong but soft hands cup and weigh her full, heavy and most noticeably, bare breasts.

She felt him tense as he realized what he was holding and moved to pull his hands away, obviously confused as if what he was doing was an accident, but she held him there, squeezing his hands in her own so there was no mistaking her soft, perky breasts, clasped in his hands.

She tilted her head back and, with the softest of smirks, caught his eye, as if to say what he was doing was not only okay but encouraged.

His face was a picture, an adorable mixture of arousal and pure, unadulterated terror, but as she continued to squeeze his hands in hers, he started to relax, taking over and mimicking her guided action, groping her breasts.

She let out a satisfied sigh and lowered her hands from his, leaving them cupping and fondling her breasts, her hands resting on his legs, giving a reassuring squeeze as she relaxed fully against him, enjoying the film.

James was at a complete loss, unable to comprehend the fullness of the situation, here he was with Katie splayed out innocently behind him on the couch he was resting against while he sat there, pretending to be innocent but with his hands cupping and massaging her sister's breasts.

"Shh.." Katie whispered in his ear, almost causing him to jump in surprise as she broke his reverie, the shock of the sudden whisper must've spooked him enough to give a sudden squeeze with hands as Brittany let out a little writhe against him, that was bad, he was already sporting a semi and he knew before long Brittany's comfy spot would be just a little spoiled by a shaft to the back.

He tilted his head back, resting the back of his head against the softness of the couch to look up at Katie, uncertain and questioning, trying his best to look innocent as Katie smiled naughtily at him.

She leaned in close, so close he felt her lips brush against his ear, whispering so soft as to ensure Brittany couldn't hear, "I wanna make out.."

His eyes went wide and he opened his mouth to speak, to object, to protest, but she placed a finger against his lips, shushing him.

She pulled her finger away and before he had a chance to object her lips found his, full, soft and sweet, she kissed him, his head resting back against the couch, her hand on his neck, caressing as their lips ever so softly met, a single peck developing into a slow kiss, he couldn't help himself, at the mercy of their mutual forwardness.

No good could possibly come of this, he knew, he knew in fact that after this there was no coming back. There would be a confrontation, he would at best, lose a friend, at worst he would lose two.

The idea of that hurt, but fortunately the wine fuzzing his mind stopped him from over thinking about what could be, and instead let him focus on what was.

He had a gorgeous, busty redhead laying between his thighs, her full breasts pressed eagerly into the palms of his hands as she squeezed and kneaded them. He had another gorgeous redhead with her lips pressed firm to his, their tongues intermingling in a long, impassioned kiss.

Regardless of what was to come, this memory would be forever, and it would be a highlight of his youth.

For what felt like hours but could only have been minutes he floated on cloud nine between the two thirsty twins.

It had been inevitable given his situation, but no matter how hard he had tried to avoid it, his cock had hardened against Brittany's lower back and in their position, with her leaning against him nestled between his legs there was no way she hadn't noticed it.

As if to tease him Brittany squirmed a little back against him, which for the lust and alcohol addled James, was just one step too far.

He let out a low moan of pleasure, the noise audibly muffled.

The odd, muffled noise was enough to briefly get Brittany's attention, causing her to glance up and see her boy toy tongue wrestling her twin.

"A-hey!" She said, causing Katie and James both to jump in surprise, looking down with matching, guilty looks. "Are you kissing?!"

"Buuh.. I err.." James started, but Katie interrupted.

"He's clearly holding your tits!" she accused, James pointedly removed his hands from Brittany's chest, which only served to make him seem even more guilty.

"I told you I wanted him for myself!" Brittany stated, frowning.

Katie huffed some and draped her arms over his neck, "Yeah well I want him! He's an amazing kisser~"

Brittany narrowed her eyes some, she could see the panic setting in on James, the boy was so unsure of how to react it was simply adorable. "Which one of us do you want?.."

James practically felt his heart stop, all color draining from him, that was the question he had been expecting and dreading.

"I.. I er.. I um.. I.. I.."

Katie frowned and shook his head, "It's not fair making him pick like that!"

He let out a shaky breath, "I uh.. Yeah. That."

Brittany looked despondent. "I don't see any other option! He's a nice guy, it's not like he'd be willing to share us!"

Katie sighed deeply and flopped back into her chair. "I know, right?"

James hesitated, unsure whether or not he had genuinely just heard that exchange. "I.... Is... Is... That an option?..."

Katie sat up on her elbows, looking down at him over the swell of her breasts, eyebrows raised slightly. "Well yeah? I mean we both want you.. We just... You know, thought you were such a nice guy you'd have issues with being with the both of us."

"I... Really?" James said, voice filled with uncertainty and disbelief.

Brittany shrugged a little, looking up at him, "Sure? Are you okay with sharing?"

"Am I okay with having the two most amazing, gorgeous women as my girlfriends?.." He said, a little smirk coming onto his features, "I-"

"Whoa whoa whoa.." Brittany interrupted, nudging him, "We aren't talking about girlfriends Jay. We're talking about fucking. Tonight. Like animals." she pursed her lips then smirked, "If you're really good we can talk about being your 'girlfriends' in the morning."

James blinked, he had started to recapture his earlier confidence but just like they had washed it away again.

"Yes?" Katie asked, poking him in the head.

"I... Yes?" He said though it came out more like a question.

Brittany giggled some and smirked, rolling over to bring herself face to face with him, "Things might get a little bit freaky.. Is that okay?"

James eyed her, feeling his heart pounding in his chest, he just nodded. He, at this point, barely cared what freaky things they might have in mind, he was going to fuck the two hottest girls in his school. Twins. At the same time.

He was just about to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming when Katie bit his ear, whispering, "But we promise you'll enjoy it, eventually..."

He shivered, the tone of her voice had been filled with promise. "A-anything.." he said, finding himself on the back foot, he had been developing ideas, laying down positions in his mind as to what he could and would do to these two, but their attitudes were shifting, less demure and enticing more... Predatory.

Brittany knelt up between his thighs and smirked, throwing the duvet aside she casually lifted her tank top up and over her head, casting it aside, letting her full pale breasts bounce free, each full mound tipped by the hard nipples he had been toying with just minutes before..

He reached out a hand to cup them, but she leaned back out of reach, smirking teasingly as she moved to lay on her back in the middle of the pillow and duvet makeshift-mattress, beckoning to him with a finger.

He leaned forward but was stopped by Katie's hands, he looked over his shoulder towards her, curious as to why she had stopped him.

Her nimble hands moved to lift his own shift off, his arms raising as he let her take it off over his shoulders, he watched their eyes drink him in, admiring his slender, fit body for a few long moments before Katie pressed on his back, urging him after her sister.

He didn't need more prompting than that.. He crawled over to Brittany, leaning over her on his knees and elbows.

She writhed eagerly under him, her arms wrapping around his neck, her legs crossing behind his back, holding him as she dragged him down into the depths of her kiss, lips full and soft, identical to her sisters as they kissed, her tongue quick to seek out his own, one hand gripping a handful of his hair, the other clawing lightly at his back, sending a shiver down his spine as his smooth chest pressed down against the fullness of her breasts, soft and supple under his body.

As he made out with her, feeling his cock now hard in his pants he felt Katie's presence behind him, her hands on his hips as if on doggy style as he lay atop her sister, felt her hands caress down under his body to his belt and pants, skilled fingers undoing his buckle and his buttons.

He blushed as he felt her thumbs hook under the fabric of his jeans, starting to work them down over his body, revealing his ass to her.

Katie let out a coo of delight as his ass came into view, letting out a little giggle as she lowered his jeans till they were around his knees, her fingers squeezing one of his cheeks. "Nice ass babe.." She teased playfully.

He tried to mumble a response but was muffled by Brittany's long passionate kiss so instead had to leave Katie's questing fingers to go about their adventure.

He moaned a little into the kiss as he felt her hand dip between his thighs, finding the steely hardness of his length. She squeezed, he moaned.

Katie grinned as she made a fist around the shaft of his cock, starting to stroke him off in the little space between him and her sister, letting out an appreciative little noise. "Oooh.. He's about a seven Brit.."

"Mmfm-eight-ah!" he tried to speak but was chastised by Brittany, his lip held between her teeth for a long moment before she drew him back into a kiss.

"Seven and a half then.." Katie smirked as she worked her fist in slow but steady motions along the length of his cock.

"This is where it gets fun.." she purred, leaning down.

James started, pressing himself down tighter against Brittany as he felt a foreign, though not entirely unpleasant sensation.

Katie's beautiful, angelic face was pressed between his firm cheeks, her tongue lavishing over his asshole, lapping up over it in long strokes then working around it in tight little circles.

He tried to squirm, tried to protest but he found Brittany's grip, with her legs wrapped firmly around his waist to be quite restraining, holding him in place as Katie's one hand worked his cock and her tongue worked his ass.

It was freaky, but it felt good, so who was he to complain?

With the lances of pleasure working through his body from her tongue and hand, and unable to do anything about it one way or the other he decided to focus his attentions on Brittany, if they wanted a little bit of freaky, who was he to deny them that?

Brittany gasped as she felt his strong, powerful hand suddenly around her throat, felt him squeeze as he restricted the flow of air to her lungs, she squirmed, but didn't let go of him, struggling to breathe as his tongue played with hers.

He choked her for several long moments, kissing her deep the entire time he did so, it was only when her nails started to painfully dig into the skin of his back that he released her throat.

Brittany pushed him up a little, causing Katie to back off in surprise as Brittany sat up and coughed a few times, gasping and panting hard, a pale hand at her reddened neck, staring up at James in her own surprise.

He blinked some, "Uh.. Too far?.." he asked, a little embarrassed, even as his cock twitched and throbbed between them.

"Fucking amazing.." Brittany laughed some, her cheeks flushed a bright red, her eyes half lidded with lust and desire, "Though I'm going to make you pay so much for that.. Katie, let's bring him upstairs.. I want to play for real now."