Neck Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie, excited, nodded and stood, moving off upstairs before James and Brittany had a chance to rise and follow, James kicking off his pants leaving him entirely nude, Brittany making sure James walked ahead, giving him a playful nudge every time he tried to look back. He was just trying to catch a glimpse of her tits, they both knew, but after his little show she was pretty sure he would catch a glimpse of something else a little lower on her body if she let him look.

He walked upstairs and followed after Kate's footsteps, entering a room and finding the lights off, the pitch darkness. He heard Brittany enter behind him, heard her close the door.

"Do you trust us?"

Without his sight to distinguish them he couldn't tell who had spoken, but it didn't matter.

"Y-yes."

"Good. We want to see what we're doing.. But we don't want to you see.. Trust us." he felt something slip over his eyes, covering the top portion of his head.

Katie moved to turn a bedside light on. It cast a sultry light over the room, low and warm in color it brightened the room enough for the twins to see their quarry, but not enough to spoil the mood.

James however, could only see black as he realized he was blindfolded. He swallowed some and felt the girl's presence move around him, heard their footsteps, felt the breeze of the passing against his skin. They were circling him like a pair of sharks, assessing and admiring him.

He stood a little straighter, trying to look his best, his cock erect and pointing straight ahead.

"Hot as fuck.." one of them breathed low, the other letting out a low purr of agreement.

He felt hands taking his wrists from behind him, pulling them back slightly, he squirmed, unsure what they were doing, at least until he felt a fluffy softness encasing a steely core ring each of his wrists. Fuzzy handcuffs, clicking into place on his wrists, pulled behind his back.

He gave an experimental tug on his new restraints, expecting them to be cheap plastic things for fun, but found they had literally no give on them.

"They're um.. Strong handcuffs.." he commented uncertainly.

"Say ahh.." a voice said.

He furrowed his brow in confusion, "Ahh?" he asked, but quickly found an object pushed between his lips, straps moving around to secure it to his head. "Mmf?"

It was, he recognized, like a ball gag, but flat with an odd disc in the center, when they said they were into some freaky stuff they hadn't been kidding.

"Do you think that's enough?.." a voice asked.

"He could still run.." the other sister, the tone amused. "Not faster than the two of us.. That and I locked the door, he couldn't get far.."

"Still.. Best to be sure."

He felt hands on him, guiding him to move forward. He complied, if only out of sheer curiosity for what they had planned.

He let out a muffled sound of surprise as his knees found the edge of a bed, with a hand pressing against his back and his arms bound behind him as they were, the outcome was inevitable.

James hit the bed like a dead weight, bouncing a little as he got a face full of mattress, the duvet doubtless downstairs in the heap they had been snuggled up on.

The two giggled and hands moved on him, tugging, repositioning, more cuffs? This time on each of his ankles, binding him to the lower bedposts.

He tried wriggling, feeling incredibly exposed as he was unable to close his thighs, unsure what they had planned or how he was effectively supposed to fuck either of them in his position. He figured this must have just have been part of some foreplay.

"You said you wanted to go first, right Katie?" Brittany's voice then, he could hear her as she spoke, moving around onto the bed at the top by his head.

"Mmhm! Readied him up and everything while he was choking you.." Katie teased and he felt her hands grip his wrists. With surprising strength he felt himself raised up, his chest coming off the bed, supported by his knees and her grip.

He felt fingers on his head and around his gag. He thought for a moment Brittany was going to remove it but instead, something came free. He breathed in through his mouth, feeling cool air fill his lungs but his mouth was still held wide open.

"I'm going to take off his blindfold now.." Brittany said softly, an eagerness and a hunger in her voice as her hands moved once more to his head.

He wriggled some, welcoming the relief of the blindfold falling free of his face, hoping it would give some insight into their plans and intentions, his cock was aching between his thighs, all the promises of what were to come, all the fantasies playing out in his head had hardly been sated by the brief stroke Katie had given him.

"Hey cutie.." Brittany said, looking into his eyes as he blinked, adjusting to the light, drinking in the scene.

Brittany was laid out before him on the bed, propped up by the pillows, her body nude, her thighs spread. She was gorgeous, her porcelain skin simply flawless, from the top of her head to the tip of her twitching cock. To the tip... Of her...

"Uhhh.." was all he could say through the ring gag as he felt her hands tangle in his hair.

"Shh.." Brittany winked and pulled his head down.

His eyes went wide as he felt her thick, pale cock slip effortlessly into his mouth through his ring gag, he couldn't understand it, couldn't believe it, even as she moaned and started to tug his head up and down, jerking off her cock using the soft wetness of his unguarded mouth, the thick red tip of her cock pushing deep into him, depressing his tongue and filling him.

"Oooh fuck that feels so good.." she moaned, as his saliva began to coat her thick cock, easing its passage in and out of his velvety mouth even as he made a series of alarmed noises around her length.

"I bet this will feel better.." Katie said in a light little sing-song voice from behind, snapping his focus to something even more 'pressing'.

As he felt something slippery and hot slip between his cheeks to kiss up against his wet little star he began to struggle for real, pulling and squirming with a desperation against his restraints.

While with his ankles and wrists bound there was very little he could do, he could still sway his hips and ass, dislodging the thick cock that was planning on taking residence. But, as he did, Brittany pulled down with sudden force and in a sharp moment of panic, he felt the thick meat filling his mouth push into his tight, helpless throat.

He gagged wetly around the invading tool as it obscenely bulged his slender throat, causing him no small amount of pain and discomfort, he looked up at Brittany with wide, teary eyes as his lips were pressed suddenly to the base of her cock, her heavy balls resting against his chin.

"..Don't look at me like that.." she smirked playfully, "I told you I'd get you back for choking me.. Now let my sister have her fun or I'll hold it here till you black out.. Understand?" she hesitated, "..Blink twice for yes."

He squirmed, trying to break free from her grip, but the deceptive strength he had noticed in them earlier was all too evident now.

He blinked twice.

She pulled him up until only the thick tip of her cock was between his abused lips, smirking as he coughed, drawing in hot lungfuls of air, a saliva rolling down her shaft. "Good boy.."

Katie huffed and placed her hard cock back between his cheeks, her hands on his wrists, squeezing him, "Pff, that was rude of you Jay.."

Brittany giggled a little, "I know right?"

James felt the hands around his head pulling him down, eager and impatient to resume their activities again and he looked up into the smirking, twinkling eyes of Brittany as she started to force him to blow her again. She blew him a kiss, winking. "Try sucking it, honey.. It'll take your mind off.. Well.. You know.."

"Pff like hell it will.." Katie giggled as she pressed forward, struggling a little to find her mark, her cock too big and his hole too small, too slick, with both her hands occupied holding James up for Brittany's fun it took a few failed pokes and prods before her hard, lubricated shaft finally seemed to find a spot that gave to her advances.

James arched his back and tried to pull away on reflex, but with Katie's hands holding him up and the locks around his ankle he had nowhere to go but onto her cock.

He felt his skin break out in a sweat as her cock spread his virgin hole, stealing his virtue as the tip of her cock found its home in his hot, slick ass. "A-aah fuck.. Fuck yes.."

Tears rolled freely down his flushed cheeks as Katie sank inch after inch of her impressive length into him. Like every other aspect of the twins, their cocks he knew would likely be identical and judging by the sheer length and thickness of the shaft filling his mouth, his ass still had the worst to come.

"Seriously honey.. Suck it.." Brittany's voice, her lips pursed as she reached down to pinch his nose, depriving him of air as her cock slid in and out of the now slick ring gag into the addictive heat and pleasure of his small mouth.

He whimpered around her desperately, hardly able to focus on her words for the building heat and pressure as Katie worked her hips forward and backward, rocking ever so slowly, each push forward pressing just a little more into him.

Before long, however, his lungs were burning, his need for air intensifying. He tried to inhale and heard a fresh, lustful moan from Brittany as he effectively sucked on her cock. "Y-yeah.. Just like that.." she said, releasing his nose.

As she did the suction stopped as he breathed in hot and frantic through his nose. She pouted, "Either you suck or I keep denying you air Jay cutie.."

He whimpered, but complied, sucking on her thick cock as she fed him her shaft, gliding his mouth and lips up and down her cock.

"Almost in sweetie?.." She asked her sister.

"U-uh.. About half way.." Katie said, her voice deep with desire and pleasure.

"Don't tell me you're going soft on him.." Brittany grinned, watching her sister with amusement as she casually used his face as a masturbation aid more than anything, a constant string of lewd wet noises emitting from his occupied mouth as she used him.

Katie pursed her lips, "N-no!" she said, far too defensively, blushing as Brittany's grin grew wider.

Katie bit her lip and looked down at James, looking at the point where they connected, half of her pale cock spearing his little hole, stretching it around her.

She pointedly tightened her grip on his wrists and after only a moment's hesitation, slammed herself forward as she jerked him back, causing the whole bed to rock as her cock slid home, hilting inside him as his whole body tensed as he tried and failed to pull away from Katie, trying and failing too to scream around Brittany's cock, his muffled cry of pain serving only to send little vibrations of pleasure coursing through down her cock.

"O-ooh.. Oooh my god.. This is.. This is so good Brittany.. We've got to keep him as our boyfriend.. I need to fuck him every night.. Every morning.. Twice at college.."

Brittany bit her lip and nodded some, "Fuck Katie.. Y-yeah we need to keep him.. If his ass is anything like his sweet mouth.. A-ah.. For a straight boy, he's just so, ah, so good at sucking cock.. His mouth was made for this.."

He looked up at Brittany, his eyes wide and red and she saw the pain in his expression and pursed her lips a little, feeling a tiny pang of regret. "Hey hey, cutie.. Don't look so sad! You've got two loving girlfriends now.. And don't worry, that'll start feeling good.."

"Eventually. Probably not tonight.." Katie mused as she was seemingly finished with being content just being hilted inside him, her hips starting to move as she started, in earnest now, to fuck him.

Each thrust broke James down a little more, made him more and more aware of his weakness and serving to highlight their dominance and control over him, he was their plaything and there wasn't a thing he could do about it.

They were both quite quiet lovers, their voices letting out loving little moans and whimpers between hot and heavy breathes, a contrast to his own gasping and crying out, spit roasted by the two gorgeous twins, their cocks sliding in and out of him.

It didn't take long before they settled into a mutual rhythm, each of them pushing their thick lengths into him in time with one another, leaving him feeling in one instant entirely filled then in the next completely empty.

It seemed that Katie was setting the tempo as she pushed her cock into the delicious heat of his virgin ass, lost in the mounting pleasure he was bringing her as she took him, Brittany just matched the bouncing of his body as Katie pulled and fucked him, tugging his head up and down her length, her own pleasure beginning to mount.

"I-i've been so worked up for this.. I don't think I'm going to last.. Ah.. Ah.. That much longer.." Brittany panted gently, squirming as she lavished in the sensations of his soft spongy tongue forced against the smooth skin of her hard shaft and thick cockhead.

"F-fuck.. Me too.. His ass.. So fucking good.. A-ah.. A few days of this and he'll have the best fucking pussy for us.."

Brittany arched her back and closed her eyes, moaning louder as she thought about that, thought about him practically living at theirs, at their beck and call to service their cocks. She knew he would be theirs, that he would belong to them, service them, even grow to love them both, probably.

"F-fuck.. I'm going to make you swallow like a good boy.." she growled a little, breaking tempo from Katie as she felt her balls tighten in their smooth sack, felt her cum rise and her pleasure start to peak.

"A-aah.. Jay.. Fucking.. Ah.. Fucking take it.. A-ah!!" Brittany forced his head down, forced her cock back into the wonderfully tight confines of his throat as her thick cockhead throbbed, pulsing in time with her quick heart beat as she started to deposit her thick, hot cum straight into his waiting stomach, "Y-yes.. Swallow it.. Take it.. Take my cum!"

James felt it, felt every hot pulse of fluid as it was fed down his throat, unable to refuse her demands, unable to spit, only able to take it like the 'good boy' she wanted him to be, all the while Katie's steely, thick shaft sliding in and out of his slick little love hole.

"Uhhh Britt?.." Katie's voice, cutting through the haze of pleasure that had dulled all of Brittany's senses.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked down at Jay, her cock, now only semi-hard was hilted inside the warmth of his mouth and the addicting tightness of his throat, his face red and strained as she unintentionally deprived him of air with her softening python.

"Oops.." She giggled a little, letting go of her cock and watching as he pulled his own head up, her saliva soaked cock popping free of his abused lips and flopping limp and glistening against her thigh, a few strings of spit and cum linking her shining red tip to his open mouth.

Katie released his wrists and his head fell to rest on Brittany's thigh, her soft wet cock pressed against his nose as Katie moved her hands to press down on his back and then to raise his ass.

"Face down ass up baby.." She cooed as she gripped his hips, finding opportunity in the new position to increase her tempo still until he was bouncing off of her cock, his hole clamping and squeezing her pleasurably as she used him, Brittany gently stroking and caressing his face, as if to soothe him as he was taken.

The only sounds in the room were that of sex, his gasps and pants, her moans and whimpers, the slick sound of a thick cock pounding a tight virgin, the slapping of flesh on flesh as her hips bounced again and again into his cheeks, her heavy breasts bouncing on her chest.

"You close?" Brittany asked, soft fingers lovingly caressing James cheek, wiping away his tears and spit.

"Y-yes.. J-just a.. Just a few more.." Katie whimpered, her cock pulsing inside him, "I-inside.. Or out?.."

Brittany pursed her lips in thought, "Mm.. In.. Let him know what it feels like to be our woman.."

Katie nodded and chewed her lip, doubling down on her focus as she sheathed herself inside of him, feeling the pleasure build, drawing closer and closer until finally, the dam broke, the pleasure peaking as her climax hit.

Brittany watched the expression of absolute bliss across her sister's face and knew she was cumming, her tempo and pace changing drastically from hard, fast thrusts to even harder but slower trusts, snapping her hips forward each time a pulse of cum shot from her hard cock into his yielding ass, filling him with her gift, emptying her load deep inside of her new boyfriend.

"A-ah.. Oh.. Oh god.." Katie panted as she fulfilled oh so many of her fantasies in a moment, her grip lessening as she let him relax, leaning over him, her thrusts slowing and stopping as she stayed balls deep in him, letting each last drop of cum find it's home in his body.

"Good for you too?" Brittany asked her sister, grinning playfully as her sister's climax started to wain.

"S-so good.. So amazing.." she panted, swallowing as she ever so slowly started to withdrew her softening cock from his stretched hole, watching as the wet, glistening asshole closed slowly, trapping her cum within him.

She sat back, kneeling on the bed, feeling exhausted from the workout, "Gods I need a break.." Katie giggled a little as she recovered her breath, glancing up at her sister with a playful smirk, "So er.. What do we do now?.." she asked, looking down at the spent James, his eyes closed, his mouth drooling, his breath coming hot and slow, though she was sure he was awake.

Brittany looked down too at their trophy, gently caressing her fingertips over his silky skin, "Mm.. Switch places?.."