Ned and Camille Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose you had better keep your fingers on the buttons then? Miss Yan? Unless you wanted everyone to see you." I paused as she shivered again and stomped her feet wider apart, arching up on her tiptoes. Another bead of arousal slowly tracked along her skin. "Or you could quit?"

"I don't quit!" Her voice rose noticeably as I ran my fingers up between her legs, my middle finger easily parting her very damp folds. I added a second finger as she began to wriggle against my touch. "I don't know what's more annoying right now. You and this damn trap or that I want to cum already. Ned... dammit!"

She cursed and stomped as I removed my fingers, leaving her glistening and frustrated. All her stomping about caused the hem of her sundress to fall back down and cover her. "Well, we can't have that, can we? Oh and this will have to go."

"I hate you, NED!!!" She positively yelled my name as I grabbed the neck of her sundress and ripped it open. "My Dress!" she hissed, much more quietly. "You can't even take it off, because my arms are through these holes. For all your... Ned!"

"I find your lack of faith in my planning abilities disturbing, Camille." I really hadn't expected a sundress, but a borrowed set of fabric shears from the Studio-K side of the shop was going to make short work of anything Camille had decided to wear tonight. How a pair of those shears had managed to find its way into the pile of items discarded on the poker table? I suppose that was a mystery. Running the sharp edge down from the collar to the short sleeves of her sundress was like a hot knife through melted butter. Moments later, Camille's only covering fluttered to the floor in three distinctly non-functional parts. "Much better," I pronounced, setting the shears aside.

"Ned! You jerk! What am I supposed to wear out of here? Did you think about THAT?" Camille sounded seriously concerned, but also I couldn't help notice the tremor in her voice. Or that she hadn't used the safe word.

"I'm sure Kleo won't mind if you borrow her clothes, Camille." I stepped up behind her and leaned my body along her back. My cock rubbed up against the folds of her now sopping puss as I reached for her dangling breasts. "Wouldn't you be quite the sight? Miss Yan? Addressing all your employees in a K-Doll tube top with these nipples of your on high-beam?" I reached under and gave each of her erect nubs a pinch and a twist to make sure there was no confusion. "Your slippery puss dripping down your legs, only covered by a micro-skirt that probably doesn't even fully cover your ass?"

There was no response from the other side of the wall.

"I bet you would love that as much as you would HATE to admit that you would love it. You could always address them from here instead?" I bumped my hips against Camille's ass. It had the expected result as she rocked forward, just enough.

"Oh my god. Ned. Stop that. My fingers came off the buttons. And..."

"And?"

"... And the first team has already escaped. They're in the lobby."

"Do you think they saw you?"

"No. No. They were. Oh, god." I was rubbing the head of my cock against her slick entrance now, probing. I felt her push back against me. "They were getting ready to take their victory picture. Ned! The window... is behind where they take the pictures... If I... If you..." I pushed my cock in slowly, felt her force herself back as far as she could in her restrained position. "Ahhhhh. Ned... they won't see. But... But... the camera will. I'll be the background of the picture.... I can't. Ahhh... please, Ned. Ned. Ned."

Each consecutive utterance of my name grew more plaintive as I began to plunge my cock into Camille's very receptive warmth. "Do you want to quit? Camille? Do you need to use your safe word?"

"If you stop right now. I will kill you, Ned. Just grab.... ahhhh... something! And hold me! I need... yes! Fuck yes, Ned!"

Camille's body was slick with moisture from the heat, or the situation, so the only thing I could hold onto were Camille's wide hips. I latched on and pulled back with each thrust forward, sinking my cock to the hilt and then pulling back to thrust in again. I had really planned to try and make this last longer, but Camille's gasps, the way she was squeezing me every time I had fully sheathed in, I was beginning to worry that I might be the one to go first. I heard another gasp and Camille shoved back against me harder.

"Fuck the buttons." I heard Camille exclaim after another gasp and she shoved back against me harder. Apparently she'd lost grip on one of them and found it again. "I'm close, Ned. Don't you dare stop again."

She wasn't alone and I wasn't about to stop anything. I tried to think about how surreal this all was, Camille Yan stuck, head and hands first in a wall, her body bared and glistening under a hellish red light, and then there I was, pounding this beautiful brilliant woman because the only way out was for one of us to cum. Whoever designed this escape room was a genius! I could only imagine what was going through Camille's mind. Though her cries told me where she was focused.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Ned please. Cum... Inside Me. I need... you... to..."

Who doesn't love to hear that? I sank my cock deep and let go, fingers holding on to Camille's hips so tight they were turning white under the red light. My release seemed to be the last thing Camille needed to push her over the edge as well. I felt a warm gush as her muscles clenched and grabbed at my still pulsing cock. I had to let go of Camille with one hand and support myself against the wall as I came down. My other hand idly rubbed against the side of Camille's hip.

There was a long silence as we both caught our breath. "Camille?" I asked quietly.

"Mmmmm." I heard Camille's voice, soft from the other side of the wall as I shook her out of her reverie.

"Five minutes."

"I hate you Ned Ansallar. So much."

I helped Camille slide back out of her entrapment. The portals had all opened at some point. I didn't remember hearing them and there was another crack in the wall where a doorway had clicked open. I rubbed her back as she straightened up and then adjusted her glasses to look down at the tatters of her sundress.

"Oh my god, Ned. Where are YOUR clothes?" she gasped. Then reached out to grab hold of my slowly dwindling, still glistening cock and give it a pull for emphasis.

"On the.... ah.... table. Camille. I didn't want to ruin my clothes." I smiled. She squeezed playfully and shook her head, bringing her fingers to her lips to clean her hand off.

"Well, you'd better get dressed fast, Mister Ansallar. I can't believe you're going to make me go out there dressed like a K-Doll! Oh, actually..." I was still smirking until I realized she had my slacks. And the shears. Snip Snip Snip. "I guess you'll be wearing whatever this guy here left for you too."

12