Ned and Camille Ch. 03

Story Info
Ned and Camille try video conferencing.
3k words
4.66
5.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my office running over the progress report one last time before the Executive Review meeting. The last five days had been remarkably productive and if Mr. Yan from Studio K was as receptive as my own boss, Bob (Robert) McVoy, had been last night? Then the collaboration between Studio K and Megadyne was going to make the jump from prototype to full production in record time. Truth be told? I almost regretted that outcome. I shook my head to chase away thoughts of postponing. How could I even briefly consider sabotaging the demonstration, just in the hopes that I would get another week of Camille Yan's undivided attention? Undivided, that is, save for the time spent incorporating Megadyne's nanotechnology into Studio K's fashions to seamlessly merge form with function. For fuck's sake, now even my inner monologue was starting to sound like the marketing jabber the team had put together.

A light rap of knuckles against the doorframe shook my contemplation, drawing my eyes to the sound. And there she was, punctual as ever. Camille was dressed in her usual, stylish business attire with a pencil skirt that hugged her form from her curvy hips to her knees. Her blouse, though plain in design, was tailored perfectly to accentuate her healthy bust while also providing an image of crisp business professionalism. A professionalism that my own present attire was sadly lacking.

"Oh, Camille! Yes, please come in. You didn't need to..."

"SOME people knock before entering another person's office unannounced, Ned." Camille's smile belied any true annoyance at how I had chosen to enter Miss Yan's office last week. If anything, the constant banter with the beautiful and talented face of Studio K's Advanced Design Team over the past several days had only gotten more and more flirtatious as the hard work of the beginning of the week faded into what should be a coast over the finish line with today's meeting. "Some people also wear pants and a proper shirt when preparing to conference in with my father about important business partnerships!"

I brushed my hands down the front of my slightly sweaty work-out shirt and looked down at the shorts I was still wearing. "I was about to put on a clean shirt. As for pants, I bet I could sit here at my desk naked from the waist down and no one on the conference call would even know it." -Shit- I regretted that choice of words as soon as they left my mouth and, sure enough, that wicked grin appeared on Camille's lips.

"Deal." She uttered before I could retract my poorly thought out claim.

"Camille..."

Camille's smile stretched nearly ear to ear now. "Yes, Ned?"

"You're going to pay. For this," I sighed. "Close the door at least?

"Mister Isfine and I will need to take a teleconference call, Samantha. Please be sure we're not disturbed?" With a delighted giggle, Camille swung the door shut and crossed her arms just below her breasts, squishing her boobs together and lifting as she did.

"You know? I catch so much shit for that, right? IT even aliased ned.isfine to my actual email? Some joker? Changed the nameplate on my door from Ansallar to Isfine... "

"Poor Ned. You're stalling." Camille waggled a finger about the air in my direction. "You need to get dressed or should I say undressed? For the meeting?"

Oh, yes. She would pay for this. It had become almost an unofficial competition between the two of us. Who could put the other in the most uncomfortable of positions, Camille would sit next to me during the team meetings, subtly reaching across to rub my leg or extend her feet under the table to rub hose covered toes into my crotch. I would return the favor by planting a good swat against Camille's ass any time I caught her bent near a desk, without anyone in obvious line of sight. She always made the best faces as she tried to bite back those startled yelps. So far, it didn't seem to have been noticed by the rest of our team, but this? This was something beyond all of that. In for a penny in for a pound, we'd have to find out just how far Miss Yan really wanted to take this. I looked Camille right in the eyes and slid my shorts down my legs, taking the boxer-briefs under right along with them. Already excited just to see Camille, my erect penis sprang right back up to wave at Camille. She covered her mouth with one hand to stifle her amusement. No surrender yet, so I stripped off my shirt as well, reaching beside me for the waiting dress shirt and tie to transform from birthday suit to, at least half, corporate uniform.

Drawing another giggle from Camille, I sat back down in my seat and began to set up the call. "Oh. My God. Ned." Camille chuckled out as she moved over behind my desk. "You're actually going to do it?" She took her seat beside mine and reached over devilishly to lay a cold hand against the hot skin of my thigh. I felt my cock twitch. "The fate of this entire endeavor and, almost certainly, your career... and you're going commando."

"Shhhh! Don't make it harder than it already is. We're on!"

Camille almost snort-laughed, covering her mouth with her free hand before putting on her practiced corporate smile as two windows popped up on my screen. Mister Yan, her father whose first name I still was not sure I was allowed to use and Bob, my boss. Using the pretense of getting into better view of the camera, Camille scooted her seat right up against mine. Her hand under the desk grabbed onto my thigh as she shifted. Her smile inched a little big wider. "Father," she started, "Mister McVoy. I don't think words can express how excited," she reached her hand higher and grabbed hold of my erection! "we both are to share how hard, " she squeezed and I nearly jumped out of my skin, "our teams have been working to get to this point. Wouldn't you agree, Ned?" She squeezed again, holding tight enough to make it unlikely I was going to be able to escape her grip without lunging out of frame.

*Ahem* I cleared my throat. "Yes, indeed," god dammit. She started stroking! "Camille!" I tried to get my point across to Camille by raising my voice without it sounding like I was yelling on the call. She only smiled, squeezed, and kept rubbing. "Why don't you... go ahead and tell your Father and Mister McVoy what the team has come up with?"

There was a twinkle in Camille's eye as she responded, "It has definitely been all hands on, " she squeezed my cock again, I felt a little trickle of precum drip onto my leg, " deck. I really think Studio K has the easier tasks for this prototype. Megadyne is going to be doing all the -hard-, " god dammit she squeezed again, "work. I don't want to steal your moment to shine, Ned. Go ahead and explain the concept."

Oh, thank you, for that Camille. And thank you for stroking even faster. Note to self. Payback is a bitch. "The... *ahem* prototype designs here... " I switched the screen from our camera view to the presentation and just as quickly, Camille slid out of her seat and down under the desk. I didn't have time to guess if she'd dropped a pen or what? What she hadn't done? Is let go of my cock. "... ahhhhh? Sorry... wrong deck... here. As you can see?" I inflected up a lot more than was necessary at the end of the question as Camille climbed under the desk and popped back , pushing between my legs. Pulling my cock towards her beautifully painted lips.

"Yes, Ned? What are we looking at, here?" It was Bob. I could feel Camille's chuckle as a vibration along my erection as she ran her tongue over the head of my cock like it was a lollipop. Shit... the presentation.

"Right. So... This... is a bit of a divergence from Megadyne's usual applications and, Mister Yan, also a stretch beyond Studio K's usual wheel house. We know this team was originally tasked with finding new mobile and home theatre applications, however, we think there's a previously untapped... " I had to take a breath as Camille slid the ring of her lips down the length of my shaft, " market... that is ripe for the... " and again as she came up for air, "... picking."

"Yes. Yes. Save the dramatics for marketing, Mister Ansallar," Mister Yan warned, " get to the point. Camille. You know better than to waste my time with marketing stunts." Camille just looked up at me from under the desk, lips still wrapped around my cock and shrugged. Thank you for the help!

"Right." I bought my time by skipping forward a few slides, Camille went right back to bobbing her head on my rigid cock. I was beginning to sweat. "Getting to the point, Mister Yan. The team believes that we can revolutionize home entertainment, but in a way neither Megadyne or Studio K has ever tried before. Lifelike..."

"Sex Dolls?!?" Mister Yan cut me off and he did not sound amused or pleased. Camille actually whacked her head on the underside of my desk, startling at his tone. "Camille. I send you to design Cell Phone covers and Mobile Phone watches and you come to me with pornography? Explain. Immediately!"

I would have been immensely amused as Camille tried to crawl out from under the desk quickly if our entire collaboration didn't sound like it was about to meltdown.

"And get this off my screen." Mister Yan ordered. I had to pause a hot second for Camille to get back into her seat and motioned to her face, there was still a bit of shiny... "NOW!!". -Shit- I flicked the presentation off-screen and back to face-to-face mode. "Camille I am not amused if this is another of your pranks."

How did she get that smile back on her face so quickly? She'd even managed to straighten out her glasses, but there was still a glistening wetness to the corners of her lips. "Not a prank father. I should have warned you about the content. I apologize. With that said, As you know Desert Outfitters has been trying to corner the market on, I believe your preferred term is Adult Play Fashions and Accessories ever since they started stealing our designs right after the contract you..."

"... enough," Mister Yan interrupted his daughter. "How does this pornography you want to put Studio K's name on have anything to do with Desert Outfitters?"

Camille winked over at me. I subtly wiped at the corner of my lip, still trying to control my breathing. The tip of her tongue matched the movement of my finger, swiping a bit of my pre-ejaculated from the side of her mouth and drawing a sudden smile to her lips. "Because, father? Desert Outfitters has had no luck breaking our stranglehold on lingerie, but they have been killing us in the accessories market. A market Studio K has been previously unwilling to fully invest in. What we have here? Is a prototype sex... Adult Play Accessory. That will be the spearhead of Studio K's entry into the Adult Play Accessory market..." Camille continued to lay out the benefits of a foundation of Studio K's material, ergonomic and production expertise while leveraging Megadyne's proprietary micro-technology, robotics experience, and mobile networking know-how. I? Just sort of stared in awe as the woman that had been peering up at me from under my desk only scant moments ago, single-handedly saved this deal. "And? the icing on the cake? Once we've rolled out these companions? We've already got the design concepts in the works for an entire line of wireless and app connected interfaces between the dolls and any number of other accessories in the line. Desert Outfitters will be left in the, pardon the pun, dust."

I think I saw Bob let out a sigh of relief in his otherwise still silent window as Mister Yan chewed over Camille's pitch. "I will not put Studio K's name on a... a... Sex Doll, Camille." Mister Yan still wasn't sold. Bob held his breath again.

"We thought about that, too, father. Now if you will let Ned finish the presentation, he'll explain." There was a long pause as we all waited; Camille, Bob, and me, for Mister Yan to decide if we should continue. Finally, he nodded. "Excellent." Oh. That smile was right back on Camille's lips again. "You remember where we left off Ned?" She wouldn't dare.

"Yes. Let me just get back to..." I was wrong again. As soon as the view changed, Camille slid right back under my desk. I tried to keep my legs together. That earned me a series of pinches until I gave up, needing to concentrate on the pitch I was supposed to be trying to make while Camille kissed the head of my still rigid cock like she was greeting a long lost friend. "... here? I'll just jump to the financials. You can review the more intimate..." I swallowed as Camille slid back down my shaft. "...details in your own time. Our recommendation is actually that we don't market this line of products as either Megadyne or Studio K, but as a stand-alone partnership, equally profiting both Studio K and Megadyne." I popped up a hypothetical view of what such an operation would cost, where we had estimated profits against overhead, and the bottom line for both Studio K and Megadyne. It bought me some time to stare down between my legs at Camille, happily slurping away at my shaft, her bright eyes beyond those big glasses of hers taunting me. I reached over and punched the mute button. "Camille! You have to stop. Or I'm not going to be able to finish this call. With your father on the line." I added the last and I swear she was almost convinced until that wicked grin of hers returned with my final plea.

"Ned!" -shit- it was Bob. I punched the unmute.

"Yes, Bob. Sorry. We were just double checking some of the...ahhhh... numbers." A hard glance down at Camille only determined that she now had one hand up under her skirt, fingering herself as the other stroked my shaft in time with the movement of her mouth. I was not long for this world.

"How Long? Before you two can make this happen?" Bob asked, sounding annoyed, like the question should have been answered several times already.

I looked down at Camille, she met my gaze, a familiar tension gripping her features, forehead starting to wrinkle in concentration. "If Camille can handle it? I bet we could go now."

"You are ready now?" Mister Yan sounded almost as incredulous again.

"Right." I gave Camille one last glance. She closed her eyes and deep-throated my shaft, humming as she went down. The hand in her skirt was frigging like mad. "Now!" I confirmed. My body tensing as I let loose, shooting stream after stream of my hot seed that Camille gamely sucked down, swallowing until she made a sudden choking sound and starting shuddering under the desk. The last spurt of my seed missed Camille's mouth, leaving a glistening globule hanging in her hair, just over her ear. She coughed once more for air, eyes rolling back in her head even as she, again, whacked her head against the underside of my desk and her hand between her legs slapped down against the floor, glistening with signs of her own release.

"That doesn't seem possible. Camille, you sound like that surprised you. Do you not agree?" Her father was hard to convince, it would be remarkably unusual for Studio-K to jump this quickly.

Camille coughed and tried to scramble out from under the desk for a second time. This time her eyes were watering, she'd popped a button on her blouse, and both hands were wet. She looked fantastic, but I'm not sure her father would appreciate the sight nearly as much as I did. "One moment please, Mister Yan." I covered. "Camille just tried to swallow too much at once while also trying to breath."

With a thankful nod as she regained her seat and fixed her button. "Yes father. I believe that was. Would be. That we can start now." Hah! She -was- a little flustered. Good. She was still going to pay for this one, but at least she didn't get away unscathed. My turn to grin. I clicked the view back to face to face. Mister Yan looked into the camera, concern written on his face. Bob was smirking at something.

"I am still not certain, " said Mister Yan. "Send the full contract and details to my office. We will review them and decide if an agreement is prudent. I have another meeting to get to."

"You know I'm on-board, Ned. Miss Yan." Bob would have put our tech into anything I told him was a good idea. He knew profit when he saw it, and I hadn't missed yet.

"Thank you both for your team. We'll clean up the little details and get the contracts to you for review." I clicked the meeting closed and reached for the side of Camille's face.

"You were right, Ned. I don't think they noticed."

"I don't think they noticed this either." I swiped the glob of cum from Camille's hair, just above her ear and bopped her on the end of the nose with it, leaving her crossed eyed as she tried to figure out what it was."

Camille shuddered in her seat. "Oh my god, Ned. I think I just came again."