All Comments on 'Need'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
coyote62coyote62over 2 years ago

Loved it. Disability should never stand in the way of having awesome sex. The release of orgasm helps to disolve that disability. Sometimes it makes us feel whole again. Mentally it stabilizes us for hours!! I could go on. But the thought of having help in sharing that function is a huge turn on too.

fred0650fred0650over 2 years ago

Good story. Needs a sequel with emphasis on the baby making.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Order of events is a bit confusing. Should probpably not use nearly identical names for characters even if they're twins. Your take on women's consent is atrocious. Woman actually under report sexual crimes against them because the police don't believe them, or courts are in favor of the defendent. Reporting often leads to secondary trauma of having to repeat the events to police and the the jury, months and years after the fact. Plus there's the uncertainty of the trial, and having to reschedule one's life around the trial.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Siblings and oral sex seems so natural. Its a bond that can be shared thru life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrouchojim@Grouchojim
Love sports, laughter and making people laugh, writing and women.