Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They cuddled for a while then he got up and made them both strong drinks. As they sipped and idly caressed one another, Heidi felt compelled to ask a question most women wouldn't have dared too.

"Ernie, where did you learn to fuck like that? I mean, it was my first time, but what you did to me had me jumping for joy from start to finish; and it was a glorious finish."

He laughed and thanked her for the compliment. "You're right; it wasn't my first time, Heidi. I guess I was in the right place at the right time. I was delivering papers and this woman asked if I was available to mow her lawn on a weekly basis. I jumped at the opportunity and one thing led to another."

"What do you mean?"

"Um, one especially hot afternoon after mowing the lawn she asked if I wanted a soda or beer. Of course I said yes. I was dying of thirst. I took the soda. She talked me into taking a shower while she washed my sweat soaked clothing, and I accepted. Only she walked in on me while I was stripping and began running her hands over my chest and ass. Of course I got hard, and nature took it course. Later in the shower--with her alongside me, she gave me my first real lesson in sex. Her husband was out of town every Tuesday and Wednesday. I mowed on Tuesday. Tuesday was oral sex. Wednesday, well let's just say that day was for varied sexual activities. She eventually referred me to a friend of hers. My lessons continued. Both women taught me how to take special care of my female partner."

"So do you still see them?"

"Unfortunately no. My mowing services ended when she and her husband moved to Seattle. The other woman decided it was a little too risky to continue. I did hear they're divorcing, she caught him cheating on her and decided to act upon it."

"Wow, that's quite a story.

"So was this your first time, Heidi?"

"You took my virginity, but I confess to blowing three guys my last months in high school."

"The Prom?"

"Actually no. That was my plan---actually I was trying to lose my virginity, but my date got drunk and nothing happened that night of nights. Ugh, fuck Proms! But a couple weeks later I met this college guy and I gave him head on successive dates. There was one another guy who stopped to help when I got a flat tire with my sister in the car."

"Did she watch?"

"No, we did it in his car, but she knew what we were doing. Well, she knew we were having sex, just not what kind. I did tell her later though."

"It's a shame about her being confined to a wheelchair, Heidi."

"Yeah it is."

They were both silent for a while and then Heidi said, "Would you consider fucking Hedda?"

"What?"

"I said, would you con...."

"I heard you. I'm stunned at the question, Heidi."

"She's dying to get laid, Ernie."

"You're certain. I mean I don't want to be accused of raping a handicapped girl. It would ruin my future."

"Want her permission in writing?"

"You know, that's a good idea. I'd feel a lot better about the entire thing. I mean I need to know she's agreeable to it. Women have this thing about changing their minds about things and it gets hairy trying to figure out who said no and when. But juries seem to favor the woman's side most of the time. So yeah, a short declaration of what she's willing to do and anything that's out of bounds."

"But you'll do it?"

"Yeah I'll do it."

Heidi gave his cock a squeeze and saw that he was nearly fully recovered.

"So how big is it?"

"Um almost nine inches and thicker than average."

"Wow, I took a nine inch dick first time out. My girlfriends will be impressed."

"You tell them and they'll be chasing after me."

"Well, Mr. Conceited, you think?"

"You know them, I don't. But tell a girl a guy's really hung and they'll want to see for themselves."

"We could have a show and tell kind of party. It might be fun to have six or seven good looking girls blow you."

"I'm good, but not up for seven blowjobs, Heidi."

"You misunderstood me. Each one would have a limited time with it. I think you could handle seven or more that way. And maybe you'd get to fuck the one that had the best technique."

He laughed and said, "You seem to have thought this through, haven't you?"

"No, I just thought of it. Like my idea?"

"Most of it, but I think the girl with the best technique would have to be you or your sister."

"Really? Why?"

"I'm already prejudiced."

Seconds later they were fucking again.

_______________________

Hedda thought about Ernie the following morning while she shaved her legs, her pits and the curling light brown hair between her legs.

She continued thinking about him as she dressed; plain white panties, comfortable in cut and fabric. Matching bra, designed to support her B-cupped breasts rather than flaunt them. As if, she thought, finishing with a dark green skirt and white blouse with buttons.

Was today the day she would have enough courage to broach Heidi? She worked the problem in her mind as she applied her lipstick. Did it make sense? Should she wait and pick a better time?

Hedda was still pondering these questions as she wheeled herself into the kitchen, and finding it empty poured a cup of coffee.

People are far less discriminating in who they sleep with than anyone wants to admit. The truth of the matter is that fat, ugly and stupid people get laid all the time, it's just something that most people choose not to recognize, preferring to read and watch the news about film stars. But men don't need to be clobbered over the head with the sight of a girl's tits to know they're horny and looking for action.

Hedda knew she was obsessing, but being restricted to a wheelchair left her with little else to do. She couldn't forget the way Ernie's breath smelled when he'd leaned over her to ask if she needed a blanket to warm her legs the night they were out on the veranda. Or the cleft in his chin and the deep honey in his laugh before he and Heidi had left her to make out in his car before he left.

Now just thinking about him fucking her sister, Hedda's cunt clenched like fingers closing on a flower. Her nipples rubbed with a growing friction against her bra. Her panties tugged incessantly at her clit, urging her to stroke that small button over and over, no matter that any family member might walk in on her at any moment. Hedda couldn't get her mind off sex.

Celibacy was no longer an option. She would ask Heidi later that day if she would share him with her at least once. But the moment called for relief and she pulled the wheelchair as close to the table as possible and worked her right hand under the skirt and lightly scratched the gusset of her panties in the first act of getting herself off.

Her pussy swelled. Her clit became a hard nodule pressing against the soft fabric of her panties.

She moaned softly and rocked her hips on the wheelchair's leather seat. She was totally confident that anyone barging in on her wouldn't know what she was doing.

But what about when I cum? She wondered. I almost always make sounds---loud sexual sounds.

The sweetness of desire and tension of the moment excited her even more and she threw caution to the wind and sent her hand delving under the elastic band of the panties and directly into the furnace of her cunt.

Her breath caught and held, only to hiss out between parted lips when her lungs began to burn. Her eyes were fixed on the only door opening to the kitchen, but saw nothing but an image of Ernie walking toward her holding his erection poised to enter her.

Hedda's fingers curled and sought out her g-spot and rubbed it furiously while with her other hand she used the middle finger to dial a relentless circle around her clit.

Close---she was very close!

Her body began to shake, she wanted to writhe, but her legs precluded that action. Sweat slid down the line of her spine and into the crack of her ass.

Hurry--Hurry---HURRY! She chided herself.

Her cunt tightened as her body tensed for the coming release. She imagined her probing fingers to be his tongue along the walls of her vagina and that sent her hurtling over the edge. Her nails scratched the insides of her thigh, her clit jumped and spasmed, and bolts of pure bliss radiated throughout her body.

This time she was almost soundless, except for a long self-satisfied sigh that only she heard. Then she slumped down in the wheelchair and sobbed for the itch for a cock was still there.

_________________________

Hedda was not at all socially incompetent. She was accustomed to people and interacting with them. Her handicap kept her confined to the wheelchair, but her parents and sister had striven to make her life as normal as possible and did a very good job of it--except for her sex life, which unknown to her parents had begun with furtive midnight sessions with her sister. They had been incestuous lovers for over a year before Heidi met Ernie Dorman, who, no pun intended, swept Heidi off her feet.

And when Ernie was introduced to Hedda one rainy afternoon, Hedda fell in love with him, or at least thought she had, for he made her feel comfortable in a way she never had before with a male. He soothed her with his anecdotes of high school basketball games and celebratory parties. Hedda had never heard of parties like that, although as far as parties went they were mild, however, she read a lot more into them than had actually occurred.

Moreover, Ernie engaged Hedda in direct conversation, and more importantly his eyes watched her mouth move when she spoke and didn't stare at her breasts, but made an effort not to do so, which she appreciated.

Moreover, Ernie and Heidi were fucking like minx by their second date and Heidi feeling a certain unfounded guilt about being free to walk and run while Hedda could not, capitulated to her sister's request that she regale her with the sordid couplings she and Ernie enjoyed in great detail.

_________________________

Three nights after Heidi had told Hedda all the details of her coupling with Ernie they met again, and repeated their dual debauchery. Once again Hedda pried the amorous details from her sister, but this time had been distinctly different in that Hedda had inquired if Ernie had used a rubber, and learning he hadn't, insisted Heidi follow her cunnilingual gift to her by squatting over her face and allowing Ernie's sperm to drip out of her vagina onto Hedda's eager tongue.

Heidi was mortified by the request, but when her sister insisted she complied, and when Hedda pulled her cunt tight to her mouth, Heidi found herself coming repeatedly while Hedda sucked and slurped all the fluids streaming from her inflamed pussy.

"Mmmm, now that as different and good," Hedda gasped and finding a dollop of semen on her lower lip, used a finger to scoop it up and licked it from the finger. "I like the taste of his cum, Heidi. If I ever get to blow him I'll be sure to swallow it all. That is... unless you want some of it. I'd be delighted to share it with you."

Then, after recovering her breath, Heidi returned the cunnilingual favor and rewarded Hedda with several pleasurable orgasms of her own, leaving her drained and satisfied except for the fact that her longing for a cock remained as strong as ever.

"I don't care who it is," Hedda proclaimed almost loud enough to alert their parents. "I need to taste a cock, and I need to feel it deep inside me! Can't you persuade Ernie to fuck me?

Or get him to bring a friend over when Mom and dad are out?"

That said, Hedda painstakingly raised her withered left leg up and onto the arm of her wheelchair then followed suit with the other. Staring straight into the mirror she used her thumbs to spread her vaginal folds apart and examine the coral inner walls of her vagina. "Any cock will do," she said softly. "Anyone at all...."

"Do you want me to ask Ernie?" Heidi inquired. It wasn't the first time she'd put the question to her sister for she had already queried him about it and he had agreed provided they assert Hedda's willingness on paper.

Ernie's willingness to go down on Heidi every time they wound up in his apartment was not lost on her. He would do the same to Hedda as well as fuck her and make her a happy woman at least for one night.

"What?" Hedda blurted self-consciously, and turned a crimson hue having been caught wishing it were possible to have two men take her simultaneously; one orally and one vaginally.

"I said..."

"I heard you, and no, no I do not."

Heidi, noting that Hedda was still holding her vaginal lips apart, placed a hand over Hedda's thumbs and whispered softly, "Why not? He's a great piece of ass."

"Stop it!"

"Want me to do you again?"

"I want to get laid, but he's your boyfriend, for God's sake."

"Yes, he is, but you my dear sister continue hinting you want him. No you're not hinting, you're actually demanding that I talk him into fucking you or both of us."

Hedda silently mouthed her denial by mouthing the word 'No'.

Heidi threw up her hands in frustration. "It seems to me that my loving sister who's sitting here, with both legs akimbo peering at her privates wishing Prince Charming would ride up and slam his schlong up her dripping twat is so full of shit."

They were both laughing after that, and Hedda left off spreading her folds and made no protest as Heidi helped lower her legs to their regular position in the wheelchair.

Heidi kissed her sister and whispered, "You are such a wanton slut, Hedda. Oh, I don't know what you really want. I do know you need to get laid, and I agree with you. You're nineteen for God's sake, it's time. You probably would have lost your maidenhood at the prom, had you gone; but you didn't, or couldn't. So why don't I get him over here the next time Mom and Dad go out and see what happens."

They both laughed at that, and again when Hedda responded with: "And which slut is it that climbs into my bed after fucking her boyfriend?"

"Well then, I guess the Gottitall girls are two cock whores after all. And I won't let your handicap exonerate you from that label."

"But let me ask you this," Heidi said pensively. "What if Ernie thinks you're hot and really wants to poke that pussy of yours?"

"You're kidding! He'd never consider it. I'm a withered cripple for Christ'sakes!"

"No, c'mon what if?" There was a distinct twinkle in Heidi's eyes.

Hedda laughed. "Sister dear, now it's you that's full of shit!"

Then apparently Hedda had a thought and changed her mind. "All right, if he thinks I'm hot and wants to fuck me, I'm willing. Bring it or him on!"

_________________________

The girl's had to wait several days for their parents to provide them with enough time to pull it off without the possibility of coitus interuptus and the emotional upheaval their being caught would bring to the family. On the other hand, Ernie was all in once Heidi broached the plan to him.

The day finally arrived as did Ernie, a strapping young man, who stood 6'1" and weighed in at 187 pounds with Heidi claimed abs of steel.

There was no preamble when the scantily clad Hedda wheeled herself to the door to let Ernie and Heidi in.

"Hello girls. Is this the house of ill repute I've heard so much about?" His grin belied his apprehension at what was about to transpire with the girls.

"Jeez, you've got terrific tits!" Ernie said, and set a beaming smile of relief across Hedda's face.

"You like?" she said cupping them through the chemise she wore. His response pleased both girls no end, for he promptly reached into the chemise and since Hedda was braless, plucked out her left breast and stuffed as much of it into his mouth as he could.

"People usually say hello first!" Hedda shrieked.

"You no like?" He teased as he released her breast, only to play with its suddenly erect nipple.

"Ohhh, shit!" I didn't know he'd do that!" Hedda crowed happily.

"By the way, Ernie my sister was happy to sign the permission slip. It's in the envelope on the dresser."

"And the two hundred in twenties is there too?" He said with a smirk.

"Fuck off, Ernie," Hedda said from her wheelchair, although her state of excitement had her pussy sopping wet.

"Oh yeah, you must be the one with the filthy mouth," he said with a big grin, for Heidi had regaled him with stories of her sister's lusty thoughts.

"That's me, Filthy McNasty, horniest bitch in town."

All three had to laugh at that statement. Heidi offered Ernie a beer, but he declined, saying, "I want to remember everything that happens here today. Even one beer might diminish the memory somewhat."

Both girls loved him even more for saying it.

"So, talking about nasty sex; just what did you two have in mind?"

"Show me your dick!" Hedda shouted gleefully.

Ignoring that request, he flipped the other breast out of her nightie and took the nipple into his mouth and worried it until Hedda was quaking with lust.

Then Heidi sent her sister to the moon by treat the other breast the same way, leaving Hedda moaning with joy.

Several minutes later they relinquished her breasts and Ernie whispered. "Know how to work a zipper?"

"I do," she replied with a wide grin.

"Go for it, but I warn you, be careful, you tear my dick up and we don't go any further."

Hedda took him very seriously and was very careful lowering his zipper.

Heidi was giggling as Ernie's erection sprang out; startling her sister so that she let out a shriek and then they were all laughing as Hedda lovingly caressed his penis.

"She's a pro, Heidi," Ernie blurted, and quickly apologized, saying, "I didn't mean it that way, Hedda!"

Heidi's face was flushed as she realized how aroused she was. She wondered how far along Hedda was if she was already spotting her own panties.

Hedda, holding his penis in her right hand looked up at Ernie and said, "It's fuckin' huge! I never..."

"You shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, Hedda."

"I wasn't... I mean... what if it's too big?"

"Hmmm," He said as if contemplating the problem. "Not too worry, your pussy is capable of stretching to accommodate my penis. You could probably take one three or four inches longer if you come across that guy."

"They come that big?"

"I knew a kid in high school who topped out at twelve inches."

Both girls said, "No shit!" in tandem.

"Forget it both of you," Ernie laughed. "He's gay and I have no idea where he is these days.

"Go on kiss it Hedda," Heidi said quietly. "Just the tip for now."

Hedda looked at Heidi and raised her eyebrows. Ernie was trying to figure out what was expected of him.

Hedda placed a soft kiss on the crown of Ernie's prick, and recoiled, then moaned, "Oh God!"

"What? What's wrong?" Heidi exclaimed.

"It's--it's so soft. I didn't think---I thought cocks were hard. I mean they call them hardons, right? It's amazing, but that's the thing--I mean hard and velvet like at the same time."

"Hey, we guys feel pretty much the same about your pussies," Ernie said authoritatively.

Heidi couldn't contain herself any longer and asked her sister, "How about you, Hedda? I know how wet you can get. Are you wet? Do you want some lubrication?"

"I won't need any thank you very much." Then with an apparent change of heart Hedda asked, "Does it hurt when you put it inside?"

Heidi shook her head and gave her sister's shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"I have no complaints about that, and I will say that Heidi is tight down there," Ernie said seriously.

"Thanks for the testimonial, Don Juan. I meant should I expect pain when you take my cherry."

Heidi jumped in to save Ernie from saying something stupid and possibly ruining everything. "He has no idea, Sis. There might be some slight pain, but nothing to write home about. Plus with all the poking and probing you've undergone over the years your hymen was probably broken some time ago. The point is if you're wet you're set."