Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I needed to hear that," Hedda said gratefully.

"Well then," Heidi said cheerfully, "It sounds like show time! Ernie we have a little routine we need to use to prepare Hedda for you. Help me lift her out of the chair and put her on the bed."

"Hey, I can...." Hedda protested.

"Not this time, Hedda," Her sister said sternly, and Hedda relented and let them lift her from the chair to the bed.

"What about her nightie?" Ernie inquired, wanting very much to see Hedda nude.

"That's next," Heidi snapped and Ernie knew enough to shut up and not make Hedda overly nervous.

Hedda was already yanking her chemise over her head, leaving her nude. Hedda leaned into her sister and whispered: "Tell me if I do something you don't want me to do."

Ernie and Heidi also took a moment to strip then looked at each other and began to laugh.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Hedda asked with a puzzled expression.

"We've never seen each another with the lights on," Ernie answered drolly.

"Should we put the lights out?" Hedda asked.

"NO!" They both responded in unison and everyone laughed.

"Good, I want to take a good look at your body. I've never seen a real man before."

"Move closer to her, Ernie," Heidi said, and when he did, Hedda's hands reached out and began caressing his body beginning with his chest and abdomen. Moments later she was cupping his testicles with one hand and squeezing his erection with the other.

"Oh, I can't believe his balls!" Hedda exclaimed.

"Be careful with them. You mistreat them and you're entire night of pleasure is ruined," Heidi laughed.

Hedda groaned, "I know--I know! Now, Ernie, could you please turn around? I want to see your ass."

Ernie happily complied.

Then it was his turn to check Hedda out. Ernie took a moment to examine Hedda's bushy mons before placing a loving kiss on her cunt. Turning back to face her sister, he said, "Jesus, Hedda sure is ready, if it's okay I'll go down on her first, you know, just to warm her up a little more."

"Do it!" Heidi said before Hedda could respond.

After licking her outer lips for a minute or so, he slipped a finger inside Hedda with no difficulty at all; she moaned out loud when he took it out and placed it in his mouth, and then murmured, "Nice... very fuckin' nice!"

Hearing his words, Hedda moaned again and had a mini orgasm. Heidi closed her eyes, inhaled the aroma from her sister's sex, and then began masturbating with both hands.

Ernie raised his head and managed to compare both girls' breasts. Heidi's were somewhat larger but Hedda's areolas were larger and her nipples more pronounced; almost the size of large strawberries and unbelievably enticing to him, so he began by sucking on them and massaging them somewhat roughly on discovering she liked that kind of treatment. He continued playing with them until Hedda was writhing under him and he realized he had better move elsewhere.

Meanwhile Heidi had procured the vibrator the girls used almost nightly and fed it into her slushy cunt at its highest speed.

Ernie's hands slid up the back of Hedda's withered legs and over the rounded firmness of her bottom. He squeezed both cheeks as his tongue entered her vagina, pulling her tighter against his mouth. Hedda groaned happily on feeling his tongue work its way past her labia and Heidi shrieked with joy as her orgasm neared and on seeing her sister delight in his ministrations.

"Touch me! Touch me everywhere!" Hedda groaned maddened by the fact that she was finally getting it on with a real live man, and a good looking one at that.

Heidi, already overwrought with love and concern for her sister cooed, "Hedda, if at any time you want to stop, we will. If you're uncomfortable with anything say so. Do you understand?"

"Fuck off, I love it! I know you mean well, but I want his cock in me and don't care if a garbage truck is coming through the wall. I'm gonna get good and laid!"

Ernie heard Hedda's demand loud and clear and promptly left off eating her to kiss her. Other than her father, Ernie was the first male to kiss her, but he exceeded that by sending his tongue sloshing over her teeth and gums adding to the handicapped girl's exhilaration.

"Finger me! Somebody finger me!" Hedda bleated hoarsely the moment his lips left hers.

Heidi let the vibrator fall to the floor and accepted that challenge, having performed it often enough in the past; although this was the first time there was a witness to their incestuous act. But having brought Ernie there specifically to fuck her sister and perhaps her too if he had the staying power, she was resigned to their activities being known by Ernie who she hoped would keep the knowledge to himself. Still she accepted the fact that he might let it slip sometime in the future to his buddies, or perhaps to another girlfriend. So their secret would become common knowledge in a matter of time.

Putting that thought out of her mind, she continued fingering Hedda, and reached out blindly for Ernie's erection, found it, and gave it a squeeze.

"Lemmie suck it! Lemmie suck it!" Hedda groaned anxiously. Ernie quickly positioned himself so that his member was only inches from her face.

Whether it was inadvertent or not no one ever knew, but Hedda slapped her face with his hardon, then screamed with laughter and repeated the slaps several more times before placing it on her lower lip and then gulping the head into her mouth and sucking voraciously.

Heidi added two more fingers to Hedda's cunt, opening it up for Ernie's penis if and when he decided to apply it to her sister. A minute or two later, Ernie removed himself from the handicapped girl's mouth, telling her he wanted to fuck her before he came.

"Oh... sure," she replied on releasing him then looked to her sister to see just how she should present herself to Ernie.

Heidi knew what Ernie didn't. Hedda wasn't capable of shifting her body sufficiently to allow him to enter her, but together they rearranged Hedda so that she lay on her back with her immobile legs hanging off the edge of the bed. Ernie stood on the floor then edged between her legs and Heidi clambered onto the bed, positioned herself behind her sister's head and gripped her under the armpits to keep her from sliding all over the place while Ernie fucked her.

"Remember if it hurts too much just yell stop and we'll stop and try a different angle, okay?" Heidi said kindly.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it. Let's do it!"

With that, Heidi kissed her sister on the mouth and Ernie sent his boner into her tight, but well lubricated twat. The sister's swapped saliva as Ernie began a slow but steady pumping action that quickly resulted in his being fully embedded in the Hedda's virginal cunt.

The kiss continued and Hedda moaned into her sister's mouth as Heidi's hands found their way to Hedda's breasts and massaged them, trying to be as rough with them as Ernie had. She only removed her hands when Ernie slid up Hedda's body and indicated he wanted to suckle them while they slow-fucked.

She gladly complied and the sister's renewed their torrid kissing.

"Oh fuck---Oh fuck!"

"Are you all right, Hedda?" Her sister asked nervously.

"Yeah--yeah---yeah, I'm fine, I'm... I just came!"

"Was it good?"

"Fuck yeah! Did he cum too?"

"Ernie... did you cum in her?"

"No, not yet, should I keep going or should I stop?"

Hedda didn't answer him but shrieked, "Lemmie suck his balls! I need to do everything, ya know?"

Heidi pulled her sister fully back on the bed and Ernie presented his testicles to her by kneeling with a knee under each of her armpits so that his balls were available for her to play with or suck.

Hedda kissed each one then opened her mouth in a big O and absorbed one of his balls while at the same time sticking her middle finger into his asshole.

"Fuck that---that feels good, Hedda; where did you learn that?" He inquired.

"I've been watching porn and saw it. Do you really like it?"

"Yeah, it's different, ya know?"

"Are you gonna cum. I mean if you are I'd like you to do it on my face like."

"Okay, why don't you suck me off? That way I'll be sure to coat your face."

"Good thinking. I like sucking cock."

"Do you?"

"Oh yeah, I didn't know it was so fun, ya know?"

"Do you swallow?"

"You mean I have a choice?"

"Yes," Heidi interjected. "You certainly do have a choice. Spit it out, or just take it out of your mouth and point it somewhere else."

"Mmmm, well I won't know if I like it or not unless I taste it. So this time...."

"You want me to cover your face, right?"

"Yeah, I do."

"So let's do that. You can use a finger to sample it after I cum. Then you'll know whether you like it or not."

Ernie's first particularly deep thrust was too much for poor Hedda, who gagged and then choked until he pulled out and allowed her to recover, and then when she told them she was fine, they continued.

Hedda adapted to his thickness and length, although not all of it in short order, in fact she would later tell her sister how much she loved the feeling his cock generated as it slid in and out of her mouth. Eventually, Hedda realized she could control how deep his thrusts would go by holding his penis in her hand.

Heidi also helped by encouraging her with comments like: "Keep on going Hedda, pretty soon he's going to be filling your mouth with hot, tangy cock sauce."

Ernie's hardon was twitching and jerking in her mouth and she knew that soon he would be ejaculating in her mouth and discovered she was so eager for this event to occur that she was probably going to cum when he did.

"Does she want me to cum in her mouth or what?" Ernie asked Heidi.

"I think maybe you should pull out after the first spit. She wanted a facial remember?"

Then to her sister Heidi crowed, "Get ready, Hedda, he's going to let go any second now!"

Hedda's mouth was stretched wide open to accommodate Ernie's prick as he took full control of it and fisted it faster and faster while aiming it directly at her constantly wagging tongue.

Heidi was highly aroused by what she saw before her and by the knowledge that her sister was the beneficiary of her lover's sexual ministrations. Her hand was plunging in and out of her pussy. She was yelling, "Oh fuck, Ernie, give it to her! Shot that load into her mouth. Give her all the goo you can. Drown her with it!"

Ernie pumped his shaft as fast as he could; Hedda bobbed her head trying unsuccessfully to keep up with him, but occasionally nudging his cock with her chin or mouth.

"C'mon!" Hedda screamed.

Ernie groaned.

A second later he came. The first pulse out of his cock splashed across the bridge of her nose. The second miraculously went directly into her throat.

Heidi was enthralled watching the scene play out before her eyes. She leaned back on one arm, salivating as she rocked. Her breasts looked spectacular as they bounced back and forth in concert with her masturbation. "Oh fuck yeah, Ernie," she panted shouting commands like a general to the troops. "Keep jerking that dick! C'mon Hedda swallow the gooey stuff!"

Hedda was busy trying to evaluate what was going on. How did it taste? Would she choke on it? Did she actually see him spurt his sperm?

She had and continued to see two more ropy spurts until one hit her in the left eye causing her to close both eyes fearful that he had blinded her. That fear only lasted a moment or two, but then she was blinking and saw her vision return although partially blurred.

Heidi left off her masturbation and tried to help her sister by wiping at the sperm still clinging to her eyelash, helping restore her sight even more.

Semen was running out of Hedda's mouth and dripping from her chin. Seeing that he had stopped ejaculating, she swirled her tongue around her mouth and managed to taste the warm sperm, memorizing his tangy flavor forever, and then swallowed.

The trio lay panting on the bed, drenched in sweat when Hedda giggled and said, "So what's next. Can you fuck me now?"

Ernie laughed and gracefully declined, telling Hedda he would take care of that very important matter as soon as he was capable.

"How long will that be? I need you in me, Ernie!"

Sensing the urgency of her words he suggested that they show him just how they entertained each other late at night.

"I'm certain that watching the two of you frolicking on the bed will have me up and ready soon than later."

"He---he wants us to entertain him?" Hedda said indignantly.

"It's not the worst idea, Hedda. After all you want his cock in you when it's good and stiff, am I right?"

"Yes... but it's incestuous!"

"He already knows that we make love to one another. It doesn't bother him," Heidi said and kissed her sister.

"Why don't you just suck him until he's hard?"

Ernie laughed, startling both girls. He had been standing off to the side, forgotten, watching the whole scene and playing with his almost flaccid penis. He slowly let his eyes roam over both sisters' sweaty breasts.

"Well, what do you say?" He inquired.

Neither girl answered him directly, but Heidi's fingers moved magically over her sister's pussy in a way that signified she had done this before. Hedda only reinforced that concept by using her hands to open her legs to give her easier access to do she wished.

As Heidi's fingers shimmied into Hedda's twat, Hedda's hands found her sister's left breast and fed it to her lips.

Ernie's eyes sparkled with lust and he rolled his testicles with one hand and slowly squeezed his penis with the other.

Heidi added a second and then a third finger to her sister's cunt rubbing gently within the moistened slit and using a gentle up and down motion, and then slid up to her clit which Ernie now saw for the first time, as tiny pea shaped nub.

Hedda pulled away from her sister's breast to exclaim, "Oh--Oh, Jesus that's...OHHHH, FUCKKK!"

"Your pussy is really excitable tonight, Hedda," Heidi giggled.

"Ummm, yeah... I guess."

Ernie, standing right beside them opined, "Your pussy likes to be touched, doesn't it?"

"Ohhh yeah---yeah it does."

Hedda's hips were moving of their own volition, caused by the stimulations from Heidi's deft fingers. In fact, Hedda was actually doing the most of the fingerfucking while her sister's hand or fingers remained almost motionless.

It was then that they began to kiss.

It was then that Ernie's penis grew hard again.

Heidi took note of his condition and changed the game on her sister by pulling her fingers out of Hedda's cunt.

"WHAT? Hey...what are you doing? I'm so fuckin' close...."

"Finish it yourself, and better hurry, he'll be more than ready for you after you bring yourself off," Heidi said and reached out for Ernie's cock and funneled it into her mouth. Hedda was stunned. Her hips were still rolling, pushing forward in search of the missing fingers to no avail. Her cunt was on fire, craving the lost fingers. And so as she'd done so many times before, Hedda began to work her hand over and around her clit, playing within the moistened slit, rubbing the outer lips, working herself up into a tight explosive ball until she was moaning nonstop.

"Your pussy likes that huh?" Ernie inquired.

Hedda heard him as well as the slurpy sounds of her sister's blowjob.

"Yeah..."

"Well I like watching you play with yourself," he said.

"Muh---me too!"

Hedda was nearing the climax she desperately sought.

Suddenly, a hand gripped her wrist and wrenched it away from her smoldering snatch.

"NOOOOOO!"

"Easy baby, easy..."

"Heidi, what are you... I gotta... why did you stop me?"

"Shhhh, its okay, Hedda. Calm down, Hon...."

Ernie fed just the very tip of his cock against the soft, feathery lips between Hedda's legs. Heidi got in on the act as well, and holding his stiff prick in her hand, rubbed him back and forth against her slit creating a sensation so good he almost had to tell her to stop.

Hedda grew frantic with need as she felt his firm cockhead separate her labia without actually penetrating her. "Doan'--don't...please, don't tease!"

Heidi was fingering herself with one hand, breathless with excitement at the sight of her sister's pussy, glistening wet, opening slightly as she rubbed his cock back and forth on it.

"Are you ready for your first fuck?"

"YES!"

Heidi continued teasing her sister knowing it would only serve to make her climax more powerful. Holding Ernie's penis in her hand she rubbed the tip of Ernie's cock up over Hedda's asshole.

"Here goes!" she crowed, only to hear her sister scream, "NOOOO! Wrong fuckin' hole!"

"Oops, sorry I got over excited, Hedda," Heidi said and placed the throbbing prick at her cuntal opening and let Ernie drive it in.

Both Hedda and Ernie moaned with satisfaction as his cock sank into her virginal depths.

Heidi had her face mere inches from her sister's thigh in order to watch her lover's cock wend its way into her sister. She licked her lips as Ernie's member folded Hedda's labia when he slid in and the way her labia rolled out when he slid back out.

Heidi's hand went between her legs as Ernie worked his way in.

"You're so fucking tight! Jesus Christ!" he groaned.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh fuck!" Hedda moaned.

"Fuck her Ernie! Give it to her!"

"You feel that big fuckin' cock, Hedda?"

"OH, FUCK YEAH!" Hedda crowed exultingly.

Ernie's big cock was driving sex-starved Hedda higher than she'd ever been.

"Huh--Huh--Huh! Hedda panted as Ernie turned on the tempo of his thrusts. She loved the feel of his cock ripping in and out of her vagina. She now realized that all the talk about sex was true. She was unable to think coherently just then as the myriad of sexual sensations pulsing through her body had temporarily overwhelmed her.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh fuck!" She cried out over and over as Ernie plowed into her. Hedda responded as best she could by rocking her hips to meet his bulldozing prick.

Heidi's fingers were dripping with her own juice as she rammed four fingers into her cunt while her eyes were on the two bodies less than a foot away as they slapped together sending sweat flying off in all directions.

The room was loud with animalistic fervor.

Hedda came a second time.

Heidi came and sank to her knees wiped out for the moment.

Ernie felt himself approaching his second climax and forewarned Hedda that he was about to come in her.

Hedda responded by throwing all her remaining energy into the last moments of their coupling and as the spasms of her third orgasm hit her almost toppled both of them off the bed, but Ernie managed to prevent it.

"Fuck her harder, Ernie!" Heidi screamed.

Ernie tried but was nearly exhausted. He tried to hold off but couldn't and came hard; pumping jet after jet into the rubber he wore to prevent impregnating Hedda.

"Hey, hey!" Heidi yelled, "My sister's not a virgin any more. Thank you, Ernie. Thank you ever so much!"

Then as Ernie slowly extracted his penis from Hedda's cunt, Heidi took hold of it and peeled the condom off, threw it on the floor and engulfed the shrinking prick in her mouth, sucking and licking her sister's juices and any remnants of his sperm from it.

"How was it?" Ernie asked Hedda while her sister continued to fellate his flaccid dick.

"Fanfuckingtastic!" Hedda replied. "Beyond anything I imagined it would be. I hope we can repeat it. I mean, when you've recovered."

"He's probably finished for today, Hedda," Heidi said soothingly, "But as far as a repeat performance goes...." She paused and looking at her boyfriend said, "What do you say, loverboy?"

"I'll be up for it in a day or two. You guys figure a way to get Hedda over to my place and we can spend hours together. I like watching the two of you frolicking away just as much as you like watching me."