Need

Story Info
Man with velvet voice plants the idea in her mind.
2.6k words
4.47
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in thought. Staring into the distance, eyes focussed on glimpses of memories. Flashes racing through my mind's eye. A passionate embrace, the urgent need rising from the deepest recesses of a woman's sex, the electricity running between writhing bodies. Heaving chests raggedly gasping for air in the throes of ecstasy.

"Another?" the bartender snaps me back to reality as I take the last swig of my beer that has gone warm in the time that I was caught up in my own thoughts. I push my empty mug towards him, turning to survey the room.

There are countless women who come and go. All shapes and sizes. Small perky breasts under backless and strapless tops. Heavy marble globes displayed by plunging necklines and sheer blouses. Firm round asses and legs, expertly displayed by tight leather pants or short little skirts. I have seen it all.

Blondes, Brunettes, but the Redheads. Oh, yes. They make my blood race through my veins. They take me back to the time I would have been referred to as a bard.

The storyteller in the village. Weaving a magical web with my velvet voice. Enchanting, entrancing, enthralling whomever I choose with my lute, lyre, and drum. Thumping out the rhythm of heartbeats around the fire.

Stirring the desire in the blood of the listeners. Working them into a frenzy. Until they cannot resist and give in to their primal urges under the moonlight. Hot, wet, wild, animalistic lust. That is my blessing and my curse.

The few that know my secret have jokingly compared me to the 'Highlander' from the movies. If only they knew.

My musings are interrupted by her walking through the door. She shakes her copper locks free of her helmet. Her brilliant green eyes warm as she flashes a dazzling smile to the regular patrons of the bar. Her ass swaying in those skin-tight jeans as she walks around the bar counter makes my cock twitch. She shrugs off her leather jacket and bounds over to come greet me.

Kelsey.

I drink in the subtle earthy lingering scent of the leather jacket and my head swims for a moment as the faint whiff of coconut reminds me once again of Gorse bushes and blooming fields of Heather growing on the rolling hills I hail from.

"What's up Liam?" she beams at me leaning on her hands on the shelf behind the bar counter and leaning forward slightly.

I steal a quick glance at the rounding of her breasts down her top, exposed by the angle between us. My gaze may have lingered too long delaying my reply as I become aware of the silence between us. I look away sheepishly.

"Like what you see?" she feigns offence and turn her attention to serving the other patrons.

"So fucking much," but I do not dare say it aloud.

She is the reason I took this 'job' as a 'struggling musician' in this deadbeat town. She is the reason I keep booking 'gigs'.

She is the reason I sit here sipping warm, stale beer hoping to catch her on duty every night. Hoping to see her smile and fiery red hair. Hoping to have a conversation or two and hear the infectious sound of her laughter.

I could enchant her with my voice, make her mine, make her bend to my will in an instant. I could have her any way and anywhere I wished. I could turn her into a quivering mess right here. But using my magic does not grant me the same gratification as when a woman genuinely wants me of her own accord.

Most nights I stay until her shift ends. Lingering just long enough to see her straddling the soft leather seat of herr cherry red 800cc cruiser and rev the engine as she disappears into the night. God, how I have wished it were me between those firm thighs.

The growing bulge in my pants causes me to shift positions in my seat. I order a shot of whisky, hoping the fire in my throat will distract me from the fire in my groin.

..............................

It has been two weeks since my last 'gig. Two weeks I have practised restraint in not going to the bar to see her. I had hoped that this yearning for her would start to fade, yet it grows even stronger. I have tried to ignore the fact that my cock starts throbbing whenever I see her, or even when I think of her.

Eventually I could not take it anymore and have given in to drunkenly and furiously jerking off to the image of her in my mind after too much whisky burned away everything but the building lust for her.

My resolve has weakened to the point where I MUST see her again. I slink into the bar and assume my usual spot. Tonight, I came in after her shift had started. Fearing that my resolve would crumble completely if I were to be in her presence for her entire shift.

Jimmy served me a draft while she was busy with other customers. I take a deep pull from the beer mug, staring at her perfect heart shaped ass over the rim as she leans on the shelf to talk to customers opposite me. My heartbeat quickens as I imagine her in that position naked, her pussy aching to be rammed into.

She bounds over to me with that dazzling smile, leaning over a little more than with the other patrons. I may be imagining it due to my arousal, but I could swear she pushed her breasts together with her arms to give me a better view.

"What's up stranger? Missed me?" she laughs and shifts her weight to her other leg.

"Why else would I be here?" I reply, trying to sound unphased by her proximity.

I cannot help myself and openly stare down her top, a sheer purple lace bra cupping those tits snugly. My eyes meet hers. She winks at me as I reach for my beer, and I swear I see her biting her lip as she turns to serve more new patrons at the opposite end of the counter.

Against my better judgement I try to dull the ache in my loins with whisky. In my drunken state I do something I promised I would not do; knew I should not be doing. I am focussed on her so intently I accidentally project my thoughts to her.

"God, you're hot."

You look around as if to see who said it, and whether you misheard or imagined it.

"Look at that perfect ass".

You cock your head slightly as if straining to hear a muffled sound, clearly not focussing your attention on the couple ordering drinks from you. You are looking around the bar now, trying to see who spoke these words and who else heard them. My dick stirs in my jeans and realise that I might do something even more stupid if I continue.

This has turned into a game. I had come to the bar most nights, like before. Some nights I would silently project my thoughts to her. Others I would try to act normal and have conversations with her. I have watched her closely.

She still cannot figure out where it is coming from, but all the compliments and sexual undertones are turning her on a little more each time.

"I bet you nipples are hard underneath that shirt." I have taken to adding a few grunts and moans in between as I can see you skin prickle with the shivers they send down your spine.

"Oh, I want to kiss you so badly."

Every time you search for the person who the voice belongs to more urgently.

"Are you getting wet for me, hmm?"

I can see you subtly squeeze your thighs together.

"I need you." I must stop myself from not repeating that line to her over and over and over. But there's no denying it. I do need her. I need to have Kelsey for myself.

I am losing my mind thinking of her, and the combination of her general demeanour towards me, and the reaction of her body when I send my thoughts to her has driven me to this point.

Tonight, I WILL have her. She WILL need me.

I came in early. Had a shot of whisky and am waiting for her to walk in the door. As she takes off her helmet, I shoot her the first thought, "I bet that engine vibrates against your pussy when you rev her."

Her cheeks flush briefly, she steadies yourself and continues with her usual evening ritual. As she bends over to serve the patrons opposite me, I moan inside her mind, "Oh, I want to slide it in deep."

She almost loses her balance as she tries to bend over the counter the way she normally does whilst subtly trying to clench her thighs together tightly.

"I need you."

The onslaught continues alternating with normal, innocent conversation. She has looked in my direction a few times during this nightly game. Every time she shrugs it off thinking her mind is playing tricks on her.

"Do you think my voice when you finger yourself?"

She nearly drops a tray of beer mugs.

She strides over to me, a brief determined look in her eyes, making small talk with the regulars here and there on the way.

"Hey Liam... I, uhm," new customers hail you before you can complete your sentence.

The evening starts quieting down and our conversations pick up their pace. We have grown closer over the time I have been coming here. I may even dare say that she likes talking to me and I was hoping she was trying to ask me to do something after her shift.

I start projecting my thoughts again, "I need to taste you. Hmm, I need to feel your skin against mine." I decide to go all in. I've already broken the rules I set for myself.

"I need to fuck you."

I see her skin flush.

"I need to thrust my hot throbbing cock into you. I need to make you come".

She looks like she might excuse herself to get some air or steal to the ladies room to finish herself off at any moment.

I decide to let her come down and focus on the last half hour of her shift. She seems relieved, yet slightly disappointed.

As she starts clearing tables, I get up to leave. "Hey Liam? I'll buy you another... please stay while I lock up," there is a slight unsure tone in your voice.

"Sure," I sit back down, and you slide a beer mug down the counter in my direction.

We make more small talk as she locks the door and puts up the closing sign to start cashing up. I sing along to a song playing on the jukebox, some or other generic rock song.

I am keeping her on edge, my normal singing voice which I know she loves, along with a hint of something vaguely familiar she cannot quite put her finger on. She hasn't yet recognised it as the voice in her mind starting the fire in her belly.

"You should have made it big ages ago, Liam," she sways to the music as she wipes down the last of the tables.

I chuckle and wait for her to finish.

As she switches off the lights and reaches for her jacket and helmet, I let out a low, quiet moan.

"What did you say?" she hesitates, cocking her head slightly like so many evenings before.

"I didn't say anything," I shrug trying to sound surprised.

As her fingers meet the leather, I speak aloud this time. Not in an enchanting tone, nor in a command, "Ride me like you ride that Cruiser, Kelsy."

She turns to me, eyes wide in the soft light from the jukebox. "It's you," she sounds surprised but not angry. She grabs the lapels of my denim jacket and stands on her tiptoes to kiss me whispering urgently, "I NEED YOU."

I encircle her with my arms drawing her up against me tightly. She can feel my erection against her stomach. She kisses me hard. I fondle her breasts under her shirt as she desperately pulls it over her head.

The urgency grows stronger. I turn her around and bend her over running my hand over her pussy. I can feel the heat and dampness through her jeans. I grind against her making her moan. She fumbles with the button and zipper of her jeans hurrying to pull it down to her thighs to expose her aching cunt.

I have already undone my jeans and my cock is standing ready.

"I need you, NOW," she says breathlessly.

She gasps as I thrust into her from behind firmly holding handfuls of ass-cheek, spreading her open wider to take my cock all the way inside. We are grappling and grunting, moaning, trying to find something to hold on to for balance as I pound her from behind.

She pulls away, unzipping her boots and hurriedly taking her pants off completely. She strips me down entirely as well. Pushing me down onto the pile of clothes. She impales herself on my dick and rolls her hips back and forth pressing her clit against my pubic bone for added friction.

"Talk to me," she moans while gyrating on top of me.

I look at her questioningly.

"About the engine," she pants.

I conjure up the vibrations of the revving motorcycle between her thighs in her mind making her clench her yearning cunt around me.

"Tell me what you need," her voice hitches in her throat, her breathing becoming shallow.

I speak normally, "I need to make you come."

She moans as she rides me, "Again."

"I need to make you come," I repeat softly holding onto her hips.

"Inside," is all she commands, her eyes are closed.

I use my gift and speak the words so that they are audible and resound through her mind at the same time, "I NEED TO MAKE YOU...."

She clenches hard and spasms around my cock, wetness flowing from her cunt as she orgasms, making her whole body shudder.

"Now you," she commands.

I grunt and grab her hips thrusting up into her. She leans in close to my ear. "I need you," she repeats softly but urgently.

I groan as I impale her deeply with firm steady strokes. I feel the fire build inside, the release is near. I pull her down hard on top of me making her gasp. I grunt and moan aloud and inside her mind all at once, "Oh, fuck yes! Hmmm..." My cock jerks inside her and fills her with ropes of sticky cum.

She continues rocking her hips back and forth with my softening prick inside her. Brushing her hair behind her ear she looks at me with satisfaction and confusion all mingled together.

As she tilts her hips and I slip out of her, trailing a slick line of our mingled fluids, she quietly says, "you have ALOT of explaining to do."

"I have ALOT of time," I mean it sarcastically, but she would not understand this until later.

As she mounts her cruiser to head home, we share a knowing look. I think, or hope, that this will become a regular occurrence. I seem to have forgotten to stop projecting my thoughts to her.

She beams at me, "let's just do it at home next time okay?"