Full Service Trucking

Story Info
Best service guaranteed.
11.8k words
3.22
14.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cruising down I 94 at seventy miles an hour in the passing lane when traffic inexplicably slowed down. I had a semi on my right- the lettering on the door reading Big O Express, Oswald Trucking- another behind me and a bus in front. My wife Kate sat next to me dressed for comfort on a road trip. She wore a half shirt she'd made from a tight old tee shirt that covered her nipples- most of the time- but allowed the bottom curve of her breasts to peek out once in a while along with a loose pair of running shorts. And sandals. Three articles of clothing. I loved her in a tight pair of Daisy Dukes but the running shorts were far more comfortable and when she went commando as she now was she flashed pussy and ass if she moved just right. I could also reach inside those loose shorts and find skin easily. It was hard to see a downside to that.

After a slowdown that lasted about a minute the bus ahead of me began to pick up speed. Pretty soon I was back up to sixty five again and as we pulled even with the semi tractor on the right I had a sudden inspiration. I moved forward next to the truck driver's window, reached over and pulled Kate's shirt up and hooked it over her shoulder. Both tits spilled out and the trucker blew his horn in acknowledgement. Kate's face went red and she recovered quickly and yanked the shirt back in place.

She slugged my shoulder hard but in spite of her punch and obvious embarrassment she was grinning. I sped up and pulled ahead of the semi, merging into his lane when I'd put some distance between us.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Kate demanded, still grinning widely. She now had both arms crossed protectively over her boobs but I could tell she wasn't mad, just surprised.

"I don't know, sweetie. It was just a spur of the moment thing. You aren't averse to flashing your tits at a concert or on the beach and I just figured you could give a lonely trucker a thrill if he got a look at those gorgeous tits. I think he liked them- he honked a thank you."

"Okay, but could you give me a little warning next time, you asshole?"

Now I grinned and said sure, but what I was grinning at was her mention of 'next time', because as soon as she said it I was planning the next time. I slowed down a bit and as traffic had cleared some I merged back into the passing lane again and slowed down more. The trucker began slowly passing us on the right and I told Kate to get ready.

She shook her head in disbelief and rolled her eyes, still grinning, but popped open her seat belt buckle anyway. As the semi driver's window came even with Kate's window she didn't wait for me to expose her but pulled her shirt up to her neck. She jiggled her tits and squeezed them with one hand while holding her shirt up with the other. I held the position for nearly a minute but I saw traffic approaching from behind so I braked and got in behind the semi. A cluster of traffic had caught up to us and it took a few minutes for it to clear. On the back door of the trailer was the name again,"Big O Express,", and the slogan "Best Service Guaranteed". I pointed it out to Kate and she nodded.

Laughing, she mused "I wonder if that's true."

"I can't see the driver, Kate. What's he look look like?"

"He's an older guy, maybe forty-ish, bald,big fucking arms."

"He looks like a body builder?"

"No, I don't think so but I can only see what's above the door, his face and shoulders. His biceps are monster big but his face looks a little plump. He's probably got a beer belly. Those big arms are probably from steering the truck, right?"

"Oh, I doubt it honey. The trucks nearly all have power steering these days. I was just curious about who you were showing your tits to." And I laughed. "Not that I had time to give it any thought before I jerked your shirt up."

Still giggling and laughing, "I can't believe you did that. It was kinda hot though, wasn't it? Can we get in trouble doing this?"

"I don't think so. I mean, if you get some anal retentive jerk, maybe, but this guy didn't react that way. He was doing everything he could to stay next to us so he could perve on you."

I noticed that there was a big gap in the traffic behind us so it looked like a good time to flash our good buddy again. I had another inspiration.

"Take off your shorts, Kate. And pull your shirt off."

"Riiiight" She said sarcastically. "And you're callinghim a pervert?"

I pulled out in the left lane and slowly accelerated. Kate was coming to decision time. As we leveled with the tractor's rear bogeys Kate said "Fuck it!" in a hushed voice and whipped the skimpy tee shirt over her head and off. She draped it over the console and sat trembling with excitement. She shot a nervous look at me. I shrugged.

"Up to you, you sexy thing. I'm gaining on him though so now's the time to get naked if you're gonna do it."

Just as I pulled even with the driver's window Kate raised her ass off the seat and slid her shorts down to her ankles. I took a chance and ducked down to see if I could get a look at the driver. He was just like she'd described him and wearing a huge smile. He gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up and I quickly straightened up and looked back at the road ahead. Kate bent down and worked her shorts off her feet, then spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy seductively. My beautiful wife was grinning from ear to ear. She was loving this. I held that spot for as long as I could but traffic was catching us and I had to move out of the left lane.

The cars behind were too close to slow down and fall behind the truck again so I put the pedal down and pulled in front of him. That took a couple of minutes because the car in the left lane ahead of us was taking his time passing. So Kate was exposed for all that time.

"Are you done exposing me or will there be an encore performance?" She asked, giggling.

I just grinned at her in response but after a minute I said "You got off on that didn't you?"

Yeah I did. Part of it was the surprise, the spontaneity. Part of it was that it wasyou exposing me. Are you pimping me to a random trucker?"

"Would you mind if I was?"

She blushed red and thought over her reply.

"No, I guess not. You've always wanted to watch me fuck some guy. It might just as well be him. He's kind of hot in a way. Powerful. God, those fucking biceps of his! Yeah. I think I'd do that guy." I could hardly believe what I was hearing and my dick began to swell thinking about my wife fucking some brawny trucker.

We drove for several miles that way and he could have passed a couple of times but he slowed down to stay behind us. Eventually we came to a snarl of slower cars, so I said goodbye to our trucker buddy, and moved into the left lane where the common speed was nearly eighty. In about thirty minutes there was a rest area ahead sign. I needed to piss and I asked Kate if she needed the toilet.

"Sure. I need a new bottle of water too." She got dressed, which wasn't complicated since she had been wearing so little to begin with, and pulled her wallet out of her purse.

So when we got to the rest area ramp I pulled in and parked. It wasn't busy, just one other semi and a couple of cars were parked there. As we got out I told her I'd buy her water if she wanted so she wouldn't need her wallet or purse. She slid the wallet back in her purse and tossed it on the floor.

"I'm gonna stretch my legs a little before I pee. You go on ahead." Kate nodded and I watched her walk inside, her beautiful ass swaying seductively. She knew I was watching her. Once she'd gone in the glare of the sun on the window prevented me from seeing inside. I moved around a bit, stretched, emptied our trash can and then headed inside. After emptying my bladder I idly studied the map on the wall. As I stood there I heard a semi gearing down and walked to the big front window to watch. Fuck if it wasn't our trucker buddy pulling in!

My first thought was Kate! I looked at our car and didn't see her. She wasn't inside the car because I'd locked it and she didn't have her keys. Then I saw my wife off to the right, a hundred feet or so from the building. She was jogging toward our car and looking straight at the semi that had just pulled in. As she got to the car she looked over at the restrooms and spread out her arms in a silent plea but with the glare I doubted she knew I was standing there.

I went outside and clicked the remote door locks. She gave me a thumbs up and a wave and gratefully climbed in. I made it to our car and got in just a bit before the trucker got to the car. He had climbed out of his cab and made a beeline for us. And when he got there he went directly to Kate's window, not mine. He made a cranking motion with his finger and Kate hesitated but then without looking at me lowered her window six or eight inches. I would have told her no but she didn't give me the chance.

He looked like the stereotypical trucker, big, brawny, barrel chested and with a big beer gut hanging over his belt. He wore a white wife beater shirt and I saw Kate had been right- his arms were enormous, with big bulging biceps, broad shoulders and massive forearms. His head and face were clean shaven. He had an anchor tattooed on the back of one hand.

He looked in and smiled. "You don't have to be afraid of me, sweetie- I'm housebroken." He began. He leaned his massive forearms on the door below the window, putting his mouth up to the gap. "You're beautiful. Thanks for the show up the road. You made my day, sweetheart. I'm Pat, Pat Oswald." He held out his hand but didn't put it through the window gap, as if she hadn't lowered it enough. She had- he was just trying to get her to lower it all the way.

"Kate..." I began, but before I could object she lowered the window all the way down and took his hand. They shook but he didn't let go. I watched him 'smoothly' stroke her wrist with his index finger and she giggled at the corniness, squirming in her seat. I rolled my eyes but no one was looking at me. Pat Oswald was undressing Kate with his eyes and she was near speechless at her proximity to the guy she'd just shown her naked body.

"Would it be okay if I got a closer look at you now that we're somewhere safe? You're the prettiest thing I've seen in a year, darlin'. I'd love to get a better look at you."

Now Kate turned and looked at me. She took hold of her shirt as if she wanted to pull it up but wouldn't without my permission. She sat like that, pleading with her eyes like a kid begging for ice cream. I shouldn't have done it, I never should have said okay, but after all, I'd started this whole thing so I finally relented and nodded my head- reluctantly, but I did give my assent.

She turned back to him and pulled the half shirt up to her neck, breathing hard. Her hands trembled with the erotic excitement of it. It was one thing to flash her naked breasts from atop my shoulders at a concert or safely in a car going down the highway but Pat was up close enough to drool on her. And I wasn't absolutely certain he wasn't going to do just that. His gaze was fixed on Kate's gorgeous tits and he licked his lips. After maybe thirty seconds he made to reach in and touch a naked breast so Kate pulled the shirt back down, practically panting. Her hands shook in her lap.

Kate's breasts are teardrop shaped, full and firm, with areolae the size of half dollars and nice fat nipples. She's pale skinned, about average height, her shapely legs ending at what I considered the world's most gorgeous ass, round and firm and tasty. She wears her brown hair long and that day it hung down her back in a braid. Pat wanted another look.

"Honey, that was just a peek. Why don't you do like you did up the road and just take it right off for me?"

My heart sank into my stomach as she immediately took a deep breath and did exactly that, whipping the shirt up and over her head. And she didn't stop there but took her shorts by the waistband and shoved them down her legs. She didn't peel them completely off but her legs parted as far as the elastic waistband around her calves allowed, showing him her pussy up nice and close as well as her succulent tits. Her fingers quivered and shook as her left hand moved to her crotch and she began rubbing her labia. In maybe thirty seconds her hand moved to her clit and she began rubbing it in a circle, arching back in her seat as she did.

Pat reached in the window and palmed her tit, then gently pulled and twisted her nipple. After another thirty seconds he said "Let me help you with that, sugar," running his hand down her belly to her crotch. Her legs snapped shut but her trembling hands betrayed how turned on she was. The trucker didn't back off, instead pushing his huge hand between her thighs, and slowly they began to spread open again, until he was able to cover her pussy with his hand. Kate stopped him for a few seconds then bent down and pushed her shorts to her ankles, working one foot out of her shorts. Immediately she spread her thighs all the way open as she put her left foot up on the dash.

Her found her little button clit and gently massaged it. I heard her moan softly. He heard her too and took it as a sign to go further. He pushed a finger into her slit and teased the folds of her exposed cunt, finally pushing a meaty finger into her opening. Now Kate moaned loudly. She raised her ass to make it easier for him, and put a hand on top of his, guiding him. She let him play with her like that for a few minutes when he surprised us both by sticking his head in the window and kissing her. She left no doubt about what she wanted now as she returned his kiss passionately. I watched as their tongues wrestled. Kate sucked his tongue like a penis and I saw that her cunt was dripping wet. I could see her juices on the big man's fingers.

I was about ready to call a halt when he spoke up. He broke the kiss and looking directly in Kate's eyes he popped the question.

"You ever seen the inside of a big rig, sweetie?"

"No..." I began but once again Kate pre-empted me.

"No, but I sure would like to!" She said, breathless.

Now, this was absurd. All three of us knew his offer wasn't about taking my wife on a tour of his Peterbilt. He wanted her naked, legs spread inside his sleeper. I knew it, Pat knew it and Kate knew it. Pat just figured nothing ventured, nothing gained and he'd luckily caught my young wife in a very aroused mood. If she hadn't been especially horny none of today's play would have ever happened. Okay, I was aroused beyond belief that she wanted this guy to fuck her. I was nearly dizzy with the wild wanton abandon of it. But I was also scared to let her out of my sight, especially in the cab of a stranger's semi. And damnit, I wanted to watch it happen. Pat's invitation left me out in the cold.

Kate looked at me and said "Please, can I? I want to go see it. You don't mind, do you?"

I raised Kate's window. I did mind. We had just talked a half hour ago about me watching her have sex with another guy. No part of that talk had been about her jumping into a semi tractor's sleeper compartment, out of sight. I told Pat to stand up and back away, I needed to talk to my wife. I should have started the car and driven away. But you can play it over and over again a hundred times in your head and she still comes out fucked.

"Kate, you know what he wants. Neither of you is fooling anybody. You don't know this fucking guy. We talked about me watching you have sex. There's no part of you getting into that truck that has me watching."

She lowered the window. "Can my husband come too?"

"Aw, darlin' there ain't room enough for that."

I didn't believe him. That was a really big sleeper.

Kate piped up "I want a hall pass."

I raised the window.

"What!" We don't have any fucking hall passes. What the hell, Kate? Do you really want to fuck this guy?"

"Yes. Just this one time, Ben. I promise I'll never ask again." She was drunk with lust and didn't care if I got to watch or not.

"I can't fucking believe you, Katie. You flash a trucker a couple of times and you think you owe him a piece of ass? What is it about him that you can't fucking do without?"

"He's huge and brawny and fucking sexy as hell. It's as close to a wild random fuck as I'll ever get. I get it- you're shocked. I'm shocked too, but I want to do this."

I sat thinking, way off balance. But it was all my own fault. I had started this train wreck and now I was having to pay for it. As I sat torturing myself Kate pulled her shorts up around her waist, then grabbed her shirt and slid it over hear head and into place. She put her hand on the door handle when I shouted "Stop!"

I lowered Kate's window a few inches again.

"There's got to be a better way. Pat!" I said.

He leaned back down and looked defiantly at me. Kate lowered the window all the way again. I started to raise it but she stopped me and the total absurdity of the situation struck me. It was surreal. I gave up on trying to use the window glass as a barrier.

Kate, how about if you just blow him through the window? That way you don't have to get in the truck or even get out of the car."

Kate considered it but I could tell it wasn't what she wanted. Pat interrupted her musing.

"I'm not pulling my dick out right here in front of this building, no way. Anybody that drives in will be able to see me. Fuck, I'll get arrested."

We all sat silent and disappointed for our own different reasons. I had thought I was making a compromise and they both scowled at me as if I was trying to pour ice water on a budding romance- which I certainly was. Finally Pat said okay.

"Y'all drive around alongside my rig and I'll have the tractor to shield me so that nobody that pulls in can see." He broke off and without further discussion took off toward his truck.

"Are you sure about this Kate? Do you really want to do this?"

"What I want is to go up inside that truck, but I guess this is better than nothing." She was disappointed but leaning toward sullen now.

Silently I drove around to the truck parking area. I did it quickly because I had to drive the wrong way around a median to get from the car area to the truck parking area. I parked next to his tractor door where the rig would block the view of cars or trucks pulling in. Pat took a quick look around and unzipped his pants. He fished around inside and pulled out a semi hard cock that might have been seven or eight inches long. Hell, I couldn't tell. He was a huge guy so anything but a monster dick wasn't going to appear to be really large on him.

Kate lowered her window and Pat squeezed up tight to the door. There was a clear pearl of precum glistening at the slit. When she took it in her hands it was then clear just how fat Pat's cock was. She couldn't get her fingers around it by at least an inch or so. With both hands she came up just short of covering the length of his shaft. She didn't waste any time but licked that pearl of precum right up, then started licking and stroking him right away. She isn't usually a noisy cocksucker but she was slurping and sucking him audibly. I figured that was for my benefit, to rub it in since it was me who'd suggested a blowjob in lieu of the fuck she so desperately wanted.

It was intensely erotic and exciting watching and listening to my beautiful wife pleasuring this total stranger in public. Christ, I wanted to watch him fuck her! But I was still afraid of letting her crawl up inside that cab out of sight.

"You're too big to deep throat, Pat. I can't get you past my back teeth. Your cock's too wide."

"That's okay. You're doin' fine sweetheart. It feels wonderful."

When she came up for air I got a look at his now rigid cock. It wasn't much longer fully erect but it was a fatty for sure. Fucker looked like a pink zucchini. Kate pushed her left hand down inside her shorts and played with her pussy while she serviced him. She was moaning and making yummy sounds while she sucked. This went on for what seemed like several minutes but must have been only three or four.