Need for Release Pt. 02

Story Info
Isabella goes for her first massage.
1.7k words
4.28
23k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella continued to rub herself over her leggings as she drove, a little too slow, to her massage appointment. Her nerves buzzing and alive remembering her experiences in the office with Ethan and Amy, she felt an orgasm build between her legs. She stopped herself, suddenly scared her masseuse may know if she came just before their meeting. Now her nipples ached in her top, wanting to be pinched. Her knees shook, wanting hands to trace her inner thighs and stroke her pussy. Her right hand moved towards her shaking thigh and she dragged her fingertips up her leg stopping just before her wet pussy. She knew she should stop touching before her wetness spread and seeped through her leggings. Instead, she tapped the steering wheel and turned up the radio, willing herself to be distracted from her horny desires.

Lately, Isabella had been frustrated with her body. It seemed that since her office encounter, she had developed an insatiable desire for sexual pleasure. Before, she enjoyed masturbating about once a week and sometimes watching porn; she had boyfriends in the past and enjoyed having sex, giving blowjobs, and especially having her pussy licked. More recently, her needs had been augmented. She developed a near constant urgency for orgasm. After the first orgasm in her office, she promised herself she would never touch herself at the office again, but she could not stop. She found herself hiding in the bathroom for a morning cum. She rubbed herself against the arm of her office chair when she was alone. She even managed to secretly rub herself at a meeting with her boss. As Isabella's frustration towards her body grew, so did her need to be touched and pleasured.

Finally, she arrived two minutes late to her appointment. She looked down as she turned her car off. She saw her nipples still hard from the touching and to her horror, her wetness had spread through her leggings. She frowned at the little wet spot between her legs, hoping nobody would notice. She took a deep breath and rushed out of her car.

As she entered the building, he was sitting behind a desk reviewing his appointments list and taking notes. He looked up as she entered the room and his straight dark hair fell over his eyes. He brushed it away and she stood a moment in awe. His hair was the colour of her morning coffee, he had thick eyebrows, a sharp jaw, big hands, and gentle eyes. Butterflies flew around her stomach, she knew she would be desperate to cum by the end of this encounter.

"Isabella?" he spoke in a deep and velvety voice.

"Hi, um yes. I am here for the 9 am spot. I have never been here before," she spoke with anxiety. She suddenly felt very hot in her t-shirt and leggings. She pulled at the neck of her shirt, it was hard to breathe.

He smiled at her discomfort and he looked her up and down. He could see her nipples through her t-shirt and the outline of a wet spot between her legs. He knew he would enjoy this appointment.

"You're late so I'll have to take you back right now." He said. Then without hesitation, he began walking towards the appointment rooms, beckoning Isabella to follow suit.

Isabella nodded and took a deep breath.

As she approached him, he placed a hand on her shoulder and guided her towards the room, admiring her round bum as she walked.

His hand felt steady on Isabella's timid body.

"My name is Damien by the way, and I will be pleased to help you with your areas of tension today." His voice was as steady as his hands. He opened the room door and motioned her forward, she wandered in.

The room was very hot and dimly lit.

"This room is very hot." Isabella said, wanting to peel off her suffocating clothing.

"Of course it is, I would not want you to be cold when you are naked and on the table," Damien replied matter-of-factly. Isabella blushed and her arousal grew. She enjoyed the idea of laying naked on the table.

She looked around the room. The room was small and candlelit. The massage table looked fairly standard sitting centered against the back wall. A set of large hooks were secured against the far wall and a large dominating wooden chest sat to her right. A small roller stool was parked to the left of the bed.

"Please undress," Damien ordered in a low velvet voice.

Isabella's heart raced. She had not imagined undressing in front of him.

"Go on," he said, hoping she would peel that dampening t-shirt off of her large breasts.

His gentle and commanding tone was so fucking hot. She was frozen in front of him, a layer of sweat suddenly covering her body.

"Do you have any questions or concerns Miss Bella?"

"I am... too shy to undress in front of you," Isabella spoke. Privately, she wanted nothing more than to undress in front of him and beg him to lick her wetness.

"Here, there is no need to be embarrassed. I need you to undress in front of me so I can assess the points of tension in your body. It is my job to make you feel better, and I take that very seriously." His eyes were soft, but his voice was serious as he spoke. "I need you to be a good girl and show me everything."

Again, her arousal intensified as he spoke. She could feel her clit pulsating beneath her. She enjoyed his unwavering gaze and dominating voice.

"Take off your clothes now." His tone was calm and dominating. He sat in the chair observing her hourglass figure as she squirmed, he tried not to smile.

Isabella started with her t-shirt pulling it up and over her head in one motion. Her nipples were now painfully hard and poking out from her bralette. Damien's gaze shifted to her full breasts and he wondered how such a small bralette held such swollen breasts.

"There you go. Not so hard, is it?"

Isabella knew what Damien expected of her next. She peeled the bra off her breasts. Her chest exploded from it's cage as she pulled the piece of clothing away from her hot chest.

Damien enjoyed the view of her full breasts swinging. Isabella's body glistened with perspiration. He could already smell her lustfulness.

She paused. Suddenly shy, she covered her perky pinkness with both hands.

"Keep going ma'am, we only have so much time left in our session." His tone was uncompromising, and she knew she must obey.

Isabella nodded nervously. She felt her hands slide down the sides of her breasts, around her narrow waist, and along her thick hips, landing on the edges of her leggings. As she did this, her hips swayed left and right, her pussy begged to be rubbed, licked, tickled, anything. She pulled down her leggings, leaving her soaked black g-string in place.

Damien admired the wet spot between her soft, round hips. He held in his smile.

"Turn and bend over, try to touch your toes." He commanded.

She spun in front of him, knowing her wetness would be fully exposed to the man in the room. Slowly, she bent at the hips, effortlessly sinking her hands to her painted red toes.

With this movement, Damien was greeted with a view of the puckered hole between her bum cheeks covered only by a thin string. He stood and walked gracefully towards her, he could see the tension in her hips and between her thighs. His body close, he put one hand on each hip and spoke again.

"You carry most of your tension here." He then bent at the knees. As he lowered, his breath landed on her bum. Isabella wanted desperately for a lick. She silently pleaded for him to bury his face in her wetness. His hands slipped smoothly down and between her knees. Her body buzzed with electricity, hoping he would press his fingers into her wetness. After thoroughly inspecting her calves, thighs and buttocks, he next slid his hands up the insides of her thighs, around her wet spot, near her puckering, and back out to the sides of her hips. He made a point to move his hands as close to her private areas as possible without touching directly. This time he held her hips more firmly. His body rose back up to standing and his thick crotch rested only a millimeter from her swollen sex.

Isabella gasped then moaned loudly, pressure building between her hips.

Damien maintained his position and praised her, "Good girl, let yourself feel the tension in your body and vocalize it." He enjoyed towering over her little body and feeling the tension build between them.

Suddenly, he released his hands and pulled away from her. "Pull down your panties."

Isabella's knees shook with desire.

"Pa... Pardon me." Isabella stuttered, still bent over in front of Damien.

"Be a good girl and do as you are told."

Isabella surrendered to his command. Fuck he was hot. She pulled the black string from between her bum. As the triangle covering her pussy pulled away, a thick string of wetness created a trail between her pussy and panties; Damien's cock reacted to the enjoyable display by becoming further engorged.

"Now, lay that gorgeous body face down on the bed and listen closely," Damien instructed.

Isabella followed his rule without hesitation. She could barely stand anyways. As she lay on the bed, she took a moment to admire his long and capable body. She could see the print of his penis pressing out against his pants and she desperately wanted him to place his thick cock to her lips.

"I think you will find I am very dedicated to my clients." He stated.

"Um..," Isabella spoke breathlessly.

"To adequately target your points of tension, I will need to use a combination of restraints, vibration, and skin to skin touch. You will be required to relinquish full control of your body to me. Do you accept these terms?"

Isabella felt the intense pressure between her legs radiate out to her hips, and she held back the urge to moan and shake.

"Isabella, will you accept my terms and give your body to me?"

"Yes... yes. I accept," her voice was a high pitched whisper in the candlelight.

"Good girl'" he replied.