Need for Release Pt. 03

Story Info
Damien starts to massage Isabella in all the right places.
1.9k words
4.37
19.6k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Isabella is an accountant in her mid-twenties who has recently discovered her insatiable sex drive. She has gone for a massage in hopes that it will help lessen the tension in her body and ease her sexual frustration.

Isabella's mind was foggy as she lay naked on the massage table. Her knees continued to tremble, her nipples ached against the firm mattress, and her wetness expanded between her thighs.

Damien walked around the table examining each aspect of the young woman's body. Isabella squirmed on the table and held in her moaning, as she waited in desperation for her body to be handled.

Damien spoke, "Miss Bella, I need you to understand several points." Isabella feared his next sentences, but nodded from her prone position.

"First, this is a safe space, and I welcome you to vocalize the moans you keep suppressing. It is healthy to let it all out. At some points, this massage may feel very intense and you may need to call out. That is okay.

"Second, my job is to touch you. Your job is to focus on my touch and allow your body to respond by releasing its tensions. You may find it hard to focus on my touch alone, when other senses are stimulated. For this reason, I will blindfold you. Is that okay?"

Isabella nodded obediently.

Damien walked over and pulled a scarf from the large chest sitting against the right wall. He returned and tied the scarf tightly around her blue eyes.

"Good girl. Last, skin to skin touch is essential to healing, so I will perform your massage in the nude." With Damien's final statement, Isabella felt her entire body tense and her pussy throb. Her mind became entirely clouded with her need for orgasm. Isabella's round bum lifted, arching her back as she moaned on the table. Damien savored the image of Isabella's slit rising up towards him. He began to salivate. His engorged penis throbbed.

"Lay flat Miss Bella." Damien spoke in an assertive tone, paused, then softened. "I know you're feeling a lot of pressure in your hips. Please keep them still. You can vocalize your tension through those beautiful moans, but please be a good girl and lay still." As the man spoke, a firm hand pressed the small of her back onto the table. Pressure rose between Isabella's hips, she moaned in agony. No longer could she hold it in, her moans increased in volume and frequency.

"Good girl," Damien whispered into the shy lady's ear. "Lay still while I undress." Another moan. Isabella waited in blind distress as she heard the man's clothing drop to the floor. She imagined his cock between her legs and the tension grew between her thighs. She felt desperate for his penis.

Damien's cock dripped precum as he stood naked. He took a moment to give his thick cock several strokes before returning to her side.

Standing with his cock inches from her innocent face, Damien gathered the naked woman's unruly blond waves in one hand. He strengthened his grip on the hair and gently tugged. He couldn't help himself. He grunted and imagined pulling her hair as he slammed his cock between her wet slit. Returning to his senses, he released Isabella's hair to the side, exposing her neck and shoulders.

Damien placed one finger at the top of Isabella's neck. Shivers raced down her spine. He then started tracing the curve of her spine. Waves of electricity pulsed outwardly as the man's finger traveled. He slowed as he reached her bum. Then, he traced a finger lightly between the two cheeks, hovering an extra moment over her puckered hole.

Isabella felt shocked at his fingers' proximity to her anus. She spoke, "did you mean to... to touch me ... um... there."

"Yes. Yes I did." Damien responded without hesitation. "Many of my clients feel a shock when I touch them there, but I promise, it is an important part of my practice."

"Oh, oooh" Isabella responded, half moaning.

Damien's finger then fanned out, caressing her full bottom and tracing down the backs of her thighs. Isabella's toes curled in response.

Damien oiled his hands and squeezed a drop of precum onto his palms. Next, he began by rubbing her shoulders and back.

As Damien continued rubbing her down with generously oiled hands, his fingers started to wander. Damien fanned his long fingers out. The masseuse's palms continued on down her back while fingertips traced the curve of Isabella's full breasts against the table. Isabella gasped as a tingling sensation extended to the tips of her nipples. Damien performed this stroke several times over, his fingers migrating closer to her painfully hard nipples with each stroke. Damien kept his body close as he kneaded her small muscles, his breath hot on her neck. Isabella's moans flowed and flooded the room, in sync with Damien's touch. She lusted for his tongue on her bare neck.

Damien's hands then ventured towards Isabella's perky bottom. Running his hands down her backside, he spread her bum open. He peeked at her tight naked holes.

Isabella grew nervous as Damien touched her bum. She was shy of his eyes on her wet and private areas. Isabella tensed her gluteal muscles and bit her lip in response.

Sensing the shift in energy, Damien spoke. "Be a good girl and relax for me. You have very nice little holes, there's nothing to be shy about. Let me have a little peek."

Isabella obeyed and Damien's hands immediately spread her bum apart. The man squeezed her ass hard; Isabella enjoyed the roughness. Damien began kneading her fat bum, exposing her asshole as he pleased. Damien's fingers explored between the girl's bum cheeks. The curious hands stimulated the sensitive skin surrounding Isabella's anus then paused.

"Spread yourself for me." Damien ordered.

Isabella hesitated, her mind foggy.

"Don't pretend to be nervous, you have soaking wet pussy. I know you enjoy my work."

Isabella blushed at the man's statements but could not move.

"Miss Bella, open up now so that I may help you relax."

A nervous gasp passed through Isabella's lips. She lifted and spread her thick bum. Isabella felt more wetness drip from her pussy as she spread, she was secretly deeply aroused by his commands.

Suddenly, a warm wet substance covered her holes. Damien had poured warm oil down her slit. Immediately, the man brought his capable hands between her thighs and bum. Isabella called out. Her heart raced. Her body trembled. Damien grunted and grinned at her pleasure.

"Good girl," he said, circling her little asshole with a gentle finger.

"Fuck me," Isabella moaned breathlessly. No man had ever touched her there, it was heavenly. Her pussy muscles pulsed. She needed to cum. Now.

"Pardon me? Could you please repeat yourself?" Damien spoke into her ear, knowing he had correctly heard her desires.

Suddenly aware of her lapse in judgment, Isabella apologized for her indiscretion.

"I am sorry, I was... uh lost in oooooh... thought."

"Miss Bella, you let me know if you need anything harder, deeper or faster." Damien responded.

"Ahhhh, I am feeling a ton of tension in my ahh ahh ahh hips."

"Mmmhm, I may have a solution for that. You will have to wait though."

Damien proceeded to move his hands out to the woman's hips, massaging hard and deep. He then worked down her legs and feet. As he worked down, Isabella's mind raced thinking of the man's wandering fingers pleasuring her horny body.

"Lay on your back for me Miss Bella," Damien said.

Isabella feared that if she turned over, he may massage her breasts and if he started stroking her breasts, she might beg for his cock. She could not trust herself. She wanted to beg for his cock. She wished he would gag her mouth. Her body started shaking again.

Isabella began turning over. As her body laid blindfolded for Damien, Isabella felt wetness trickle down her bum. She instinctively covered her breasts with one arm and the other hand floated down to cover her wetness.

Damien laughed to himself. He knew she wanted to be fucked.

"Uncover yourself for me. Be a good girl." His tone was stern and unapologetic.

Isabella slowly willed herself to expose her naked front. Damien stroked his cock as she revealed large breasts with pink pointy nipples sitting neatly in the center, and two lips housing his favourite part of a woman's body. Damien enjoyed watching, as the naked slut lay exposed for his viewing.

Damien then started working at her neck and down her arms. Isabella's nipples remained erect, begging for attention. Next, Damien placed both hands around her waist and pressed his hands up her rib cage. His hands encircled the undersides of her breasts. Damien paused, admired the rosy pink flesh against pale skin and squeezed. Her breasts felt tight and they ached and she felt like she may burst. His stroke ended with a hard pinch on each of her nipples. He held and pinched her nipples hard. Isabella called out again. She moaned over and over. She opened her shaking legs and pressed her hips up. Every muscle in her body flexed. The sweet scent of pussy filled the air.

"Pleeease," she whined over and over softly at first, then loudly. His pinch was unrelenting.

When he finally released her, the pleasure doubled for a second and she collapsed, moans booming through the small room.

As she recovered, he repeated the stroke. This time he twisted her nipples between his fingers. She screamed with pleasure, spread her legs, pulsed her hips up and down.

"PLEASE," she begged and he ignored her. He smiled at her frustration.

Damien let go and the girl screamed again. She continued to beg as she enjoyed the aftershock of his fingers on her breasts.

"I think you need a little bit more." Damien spoke coolly.

"Please." The girl responded breathlessly. "Give it to me, please." Both of her hands darted towards her pussy, unable to resist. She started to play. Her mouth opened wide.

Damien chuckled to himself at her slutty neediness.

"Isabella, that is enough." Damien's tone was harsh. "I will tie your hands up if you aren't a good girl."

The girl's hands shook as she pulled them away from her pussy. She then took her wet fingers and played with her perky nipples.

Damien immediately slapped her hands.

"No."

Isabella layed there trembling and horny and wet.

Damien then swiftly took both breasts in his hands and sucked hard on each nipple. With fevered aggression, he sucked the sweet pussy wetness from her breasts. Isabella called out again, shocked by his firm and dominating touch.

Once finished, he spoke again. This time he was louder and he sounded annoyed. "Now, behave yourself you little slut and answer my question. Do you need a little bit more Miss Bella?"

"Pleaaase," she whined again, pressing her pussy up towards the ceiling.

Damien placed his palm on her pubic bone, his fingers cupped her pussy and pressed her hips down. Isabella moaned loudly.

"Use your fucking words Miss Bella."

It took all of her focus to muster up a coherent response. "I would like you to give me more, please." Her voice tight and holding back a moan.

"With pleasure Miss Bella." Damien spoke with a grin, holding her desperate hips down against the table.