Need to Breed

Story Info
Dan struggles at his winter cabin, then a werewolf arrives!
2.5k words
3.99
17.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Window shutters bang loudly, as the wind screams an unsettling warning, and Dan tosses and turns underneath his thick, heavy blankets all throughout the night. The weighty, nearly suffocating fabrics, do nothing this cold winter night to ease the chill, as his body releases cold sweats of fear that cool his body and lower his temperature even further, causing his hands to moisten until clammy and wrinkled. The cabin releases low groans and creaks in response to the battering from the viscous winds. From outside you catch glimpses of what appears to be a figure stalking around your place, but the thick snow and bickering winds heavily obscure your sight, making it impossible to tell what the creature may be.

Straining your ears every time the winds break allows Dan to just barely discern the sound of crunching snow and ice around the cabin, occasional bouts of intense scratching can be heard, and you huddle under the covers leaving only the top half of your face sticking out.

"I feel like a darn kid, what am I even hiding from? It is not like it's some freaking Boogeyman! But... It COULD be a Bear or a rabid Moose or something, and that is absolutely the Last Thing I need in the middle of such a creepy and freezing cold night!" Dan worries to himself.

His imagination swirls and thoughts and pictures begin to form in his head, of an angry bear seeking out a warm meal of hot human flesh, and eagerly pacing around trying to find some weakness for it's claws to infiltrate his only source of sanctuary. Then, scenes of a large, thick bodied, rabid moose, eyes wide and wild with insanity, and body covered in mangled patchy fur, with huge deadly antlers sharpened to savage spear like points that it rakes against the cabin wood. Dan slams his eyes shut and tries to force the terrors from his mind and focus on only comfy and warm thoughts. The sounds seem to continue for what feels like at least a couple of hours, by the time he begins to nod off he can just barely make out the sound of what may have been a howl, just as the first rays of the light of day are trying to peek from behind a solid wall of clouds.

With this, a rush of relieving warmth seems to flood back into both the room and his bones. An unnatural sleep consumes him quickly, and with that, he falls into a heavy slumber for the first several hours of the day. By the time he wakes from his nightmare filled dreams, his sheets are covered in sweat. Shakily he pulls himself upright and glances out the window, thankful to see the light still spilling in from outside. He clambers unsteadily from his bed and heads to the bathroom to relieve his full and tortured bladder and run the shower for a quick wash to relieve him of the sticky, gross sheen of sweat covering his body.

Finally fully awakened, Dan decides he does not want to spend any more time lingering in the cabin, lest the terrors of the previous night return. Upon opening the front door however, a good nearly 2 feet or so of semi solid crunchy snow greet him, and span far off into the distance as far as he can see. Not only is that a factor, but walking out and taking a look back at everything allows him to get a full scope of the bigger picture. Large distorted animal tracks run in a messy circle all around the house, animal prints notedly bigger than your hands can be seen leading up to the place, and then back away into the nearby surrounding woods. Startled by the sheer size of the prints and tracks, he decides to do a once around the cabin, discovering multiple sets of large, deep, clean scratches in the recently pristine wood. Awkwardly now he attempts to flee, trying to make his way to the car parked just 30 feet away, even though he can clearly see that it is nearly totally engulfed in the snow. With more effort than he expected to have to use, he manages to make it there, and then clear the snow from the entire top of the car as well. However, nearly all his energy is shortly expended trying to use just his glove covered hands to dig the car free of the surrounding snow.

A sudden high-pitched howl shatters what Dan now realizes had been an eerie and unnatural silence, no birds have chirped, and now, the distant sound of crunching snow and ice, followed by the sight of an unnaturally large white blur of a creature seemingly barreling his way, sends a hair-raising chill shooting up his spine. He wastes no time in turning and taking off back towards the cabin, however running is not even possible with the depth of this snow, and frantic, desperate stumbling is the best he can manage. His exhausted limbs are at first fueled with the energy of sudden fear, but by the halfway point the return of that unnatural cold has once again drained his bones of warmth, and with it, also most of his energy. The creature however, sounds just a few yards away now and the crunching of its steps judging from the loudness, indicates just how heavy it must be.

Just a few feet from the door with an arm desperately outstretched in reach for it, the white blur suddenly passes him and practically slams it's large fur covered body into the cabin door, blocking Dan's entrance to the cabin. He shrieks, surprised by the sight of what he realizes now is for sure a massive wolf of some sort, and recoils so hard that he trips backwards into the heaping snow.

"Good lord, is that thing one of those freaking legendary rare dire wolves or something!? Is this it? Is today my last day to live? I don't think I can move much more, my body is so heavy. So cold... I should never have left the cab-" Dan's thoughts are quickly interrupted, as the sound of low whimpers can be heard, while the creature re-positions itself and stands directly above you.

Easily 3 times as big as the average wolf, the beast looks down upon you with piercing emerald green eyes, accentuated with seemingly burning flecks of a glistening red. The creature emanates warmth and you feel its mighty breath at your neck, before it whimpers again with an almost complaining note to the sound. It's mouth nears your face and surprisingly you can't seem to look away or even slam your eyes shut, due to the captivating features of the beast. You've never seen anything like this before, the features of it's face seem much to expression filled, so emotional...

A warm, sticky tongue drags across your cheek, and for some reason this excites you in an erotic sort of way. Ever so slowly you reach your hands up, and run them gently through the sleek and luscious coat for a moment. The creature pants seemingly happily, and sits its rump down on your crotch area. Despite yourself you let out a small unintentional moan, and your member throbs hard and suddenly, inside of your now seemingly constricting pants. You carefully reach up to pet what you assume to be the female's head, and you swear you catch a glimpse of a smile.

Seeing the creature so up close at this point, allows Dan to see, feel, and appreciate the strong rippling sets of muscles that shape this beast's form. Promptly it rises up off of him and takes the fabric of the shoulder of his coat into it's mouth, yanking him forward and up out of the snow, he unsteadily stands and bares a face expressing alarm. The behemoth of a wolf paws at the snow for a second before quickly marking the spot as her territory, and howling up loudly at the sky as a sudden fog seems to envelope her form. Slowly as she howls Dan can make out her form raising up into a standing position using her strong hind legs to point her towards what you assume is a moon hidden by the brightness of the evening sky.

Through the fog you watch in amazement as her form seems to elegantly shift and contort, almost as if doing a strange dance into that of an actual human woman. After a moment she steps out of the fog, and as sure as day now appears to be a wild human female. You gasp with surprise and any words you may have had catch in your throat as your mind races with a messy jumble of overlapping questions and thoughts. The form before you now is that of a young, tall, attractive, muscle-bound woman. Her figure is entirely toned and streamlined, and her flesh is a pleasantly surprising golden tan color.

Full lips the color of mauve, and starkly white, thick, wild, lower shoulder blade length, ruffled type hair adorns her head. Her eyebrows match the style of her hair, but seem neater and more well-kept, and even her eyelashes are long, thick and white as snow. The rest of her body is surprisingly hair free and smooth, almost as though she'd been recently waxed. Her piercing eyes remain just the same, and it's only when she walks over and stands just a foot from you that you realize she must be at least a good 6 foot 3 inches tall. You literally have to look up to her to make eye contact, and you can't help but notice her full rack as it's basically in your face.

Surprisingly, her face is filled with the recognizable look of an intense, needy lust, and she reaches out a sharply clawed hand to pull you in closer. You don't struggle and decide the best thing to do is probably just patiently waiting the experience out, she smells your neck, face, and even your dark black hair intensely. Then suddenly drops into a squat and rubs her nose into the fabric of your pants, causing your cock to noticeably jerk yet again. She makes a small yipping sound and pants excitedly up at you with a now clearly blushing face, you visibly see her quick breath's due to the extreme cold of the temperature outside, and realize slowly that she must just be in heat and seeking a mate.

Cautiously you move your way to the cabin door and grunt with the effort of getting it back open while trying to find some traction for your footing in the deep snow. The sexy werewolf woman is now on her hands and knees in the deep snow, seemingly unaffected by the cold and inconvenience of it all, and she crawls with ease over to you and clamps one large hand around the door you managed to only open a crack. With a nearly effortless looking yank she pulls the door open wide enough for the both of you to enter, and only then does she stand again, to close the door behind herself. She scans the room and attempts a smile at you, which is more of a delighted baring of her still canine toothed mouth, before she jumps at you and attempts to help remove your clothes, resulting in many accidental tears and rips and a few scratches to boot.

"M - my name is Dan, w - what uh, do you call yourself miss?" He stutters out quickly.

Glancing down at him, she quickly scans the room and makes an annoyed face, before walking over to the nearest wall and quickly scratching her name into the wood, it read "Thalia." Then, she quickly drops to her knees, taking his still semi-firm member in her mouth, wrapping her tongue around his shaft and manipulating things in ways he had never experienced before. Quickly he hardened the rest of the way, and to his delight she used her long wolfish tongue to do things that no ordinary human woman could, it didn't take long before his toes curled and he gasped with each squirt he unloaded into her eager mouth. She lapped it all up with no hints of complaint and seemed to become even more excited for his attention.

Her hole was exceptionally moist, to the point where her juices were running down both of her thighs. Dan grabbed her hand and lead her over to the bed, sitting her down and gently laying her back as you sank to his knees to return the favor. It quickly gets to be too much for her already hyper sensitive horny body however, and in just the blink of an eye she shifts back into her werewolf form. This doesn't dissuade you however, and you eat her and devote special attention to her small bud like clit, until you are certain she's came at least twice.

Without pause now you slide your yet again stiff member into her tight, quivering hole, and she whimpers enticingly, wrapping her paws around your back as you drive yourself in and out of her repeatedly. You feel her contract repeatedly around you as you fulfill her carnal needs, and it again doesn't take long before the unnatural hot temperature of her moist, gripping core drives you over the edge. Your eyes roll back, and you bite your lower lip as you continue to slam your meat deep into her until every intense blast has erupted from you. The fun doesn't end there however, as you and Thalia spend the rest of the day and the night experimenting with several more positions and in differing conditions to ensure that she is well-bred and her desires are fulfilled.

When you both finally lay down to rest late into the night, you practically collapse onto your bed, where-as she curls up into a ball near the fireplace, having shifted back into her human appearance for the time being, of which Dan is honestly quite pleased either way. He awakens at first light the next morning to find Thalia already gone, suspecting she must have worked up quite the appetite from yesterday activities, nothing but a few strands of her hair, or perhaps it was shed fur? Remain behind. Most of the snow from the previous night had melted away already, so Dan hopped into the car to head to town for some new clothes. While driving he happened to glance up into the rear view mirror, and noticed a large white figure sat at the rocky black peak of a not too distant mountain from his cabin. A long, thankful sounding howl rings out for several seconds, and you smirk, knowing in full confidence that you did her well, as your bandaged neck and scratched back sting and ache slightly, bringing to you now a pleasant sense of full clarity over the scope of what all had seemed a blur of SHARP and SEXY and UNEXPECTED events from the day prior...

-THE END-