Needed Surgery Makes Me a Female

Story Info
Needed surgery leads a boy to become a girl.
4.8k words
4.37
30.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

I did not have my first ejaculation until I was 33 years old. Up to that point I only experienced wet dreams. In my late teens I tried to pull on my penis and masturbate, but nothing ever happened.

My mother caught me when I was 18 years old, completely naked, going through the panties in her lingerie drawer, and when I was honest with her, I told her I had always wanted to wear panties and maybe a bra. She was not at all concerned and in fact encouraged me to try on a pair of her panties. I did, and the feel and look of the panties on me was very natural.

"I can see why you would want to wear girl's panties. They fit you very naturally. I have a larger mound between my legs in my panties than you do. And it does not appear that wearing panties gives you an erection. Does wearing panties sexually excite you?" Asked my mother.

"Not really. I'm just a little embarrassed standing naked in front of you and putting on your panties." I replied.

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm your mother. Your desires are safe with me. If you want, I'll help you buy a full set of pretty lingerie. I'll buy you enough so you'll only have to do wash once a week." Said Mom.

"Gee, thanks...I think. I would appreciate your help with my lingerie." I replied.

In the next few weeks my mother bought me a complete set of full cut nylon and lace panties in all different colors. She measured my chest and bought me satin and lace training bras too. She didn't stop there; she also bought me satin and lace garter belts, nylon stockings, and several nylon and lace full and half-slips and camisoles.

"I noticed you don't have any pubic hair between your legs. Is that natural or do you shave it?" Asked Mom.

"I have very little of it naturally, but what little I do have I have been shaving off." Was my answer.

"That's fine, if I were you, I would keep doing that. You will love the feeling of your nylon panties against your skin if you remain hairless." Said Mom.

"My legs too?" I asked.

"Of course. The nylon stockings I got you will look and feel wonderful if you are fully shaved."

I did as she suggested, and she was correct. Sliding on my panties and garter belt and hooking up my stockings in the morning felt wonderful! I could not get enough of the feeling and I knew this was the right thing for me to do.

"I want to use a female name for you when you are at home. I would love to call you Sharon." Said my mom.

"That's a pretty name. I will be Sharon with no problem at all." I replied.

I worked in a dull office job and when my lingerie collection was complete I threw out all of my male underwear except for one pair of jockeys for doctor appointments. I sat in an office cube daily surrounded by other cubes with mostly women in them, and just a few men. I wore panties, a garter belt, and nylon stockings under my male clothing on a daily basis. I found it thrilling knowing how pretty my lingerie was, while the girls and guys around me had no idea what I was wearing.

When I was alone at home at night I would try to pull on my tiny, limp penis and attempt to masturbate myself to ejaculation, but I could never do it. It was a struggle just to get semi-hard. After a while I gave up trying. I never had a "morning hard-on" like I heard some guys have, and my only fluid release was wet dreams I would have at night while asleep. I would wake up with clear, sticky, fluid on my leg.

At work, I began to notice a sudden urge to release something from my penis. At first I thought I was going to pee my pants, but it was not pee. I would just be sitting at my desk when I would suddenly feel sticky, thin fluid slide from my fully limp cock into my panties. No muscle spasms, just a slow, steady, release that soaked the crotch of my panties. It seemed to dry very quickly leaving my soft little penis very sticky against my panties. I was careful to hide this action as it even happened to me when I was at my desk talking to another female worker who was giving me some assignment to do. I had no control over when it would happen. There seemed to be about two or three days a month when it would happen every day. During these few days each month, my nipples would become overly sensitive when touched. I discovered if I flicked them with my fingers, I would feel a very warm sensation deep inside my body. I didn't know it at the time, but I was training my body to experience sexual stimulation as a female.

Knowing my sexual history as described above, it should not be a surprise that I sat in my doctor's office one day and the diagnosis he was sharing with me was very straightforward and very obvious. To maximize my health and avoid any future problems, it would be necessary for me to have my overly enlarged prostate removed. I was 40 years old, and had never experienced sexual intercourse with a female in my life. Not using my prostate as a male sex organ had contributed to it having physical problems for me. I did not share this fact with my doctor.

"The removal surgery is actually a very routine surgery given the technology we have today and the entire procedure will be done laparoscopically." Said the doctor.

"After the surgery has healed, will I still be able to have a sexual climax?" I asked.

"You will, but you will experience what we call a dry climax. You will no longer be able to produce any semen, so there will be nothing to ejaculate." Was the doctor's answer.

"What other side effects can I expect to have?"

"Well, you may have some difficulty getting an erection, but that only happens in about ten percent of patients. Usually I go over all of this in an appointment we schedule with you and your wife." Said the doctor.

"I have never been married, so I don't have a wife to consult." Was my answer.

"Well then, we can go over everything right now if you like." Said the doctor.

"What can I expect after the operation?" I asked.

"Well, it will be physically impossible for you to have children. You will be fully sterile. Your testicles will continue to create sperm, but your body will absorb the sperm. There will be no way for them to ejaculate from your penis."

"What about my penis size?" I asked.

"It's a common fact for your penis to shrink in size by up to an inch and a half. Some patients report their penis pulls completely back inside their body when they are not urinating." Said the doctor in a matter-of-fact way.

I tried not to show any emotion with what he was telling me as secretly I was beginning to become sexually excited that I may not have to ever again deal with the feeling of having a penis between my legs.

"So nothing will come out when I have an orgasm?" I asked again.

"No. Nothing at all. But you will still climax." Was his answer.

I did not tell the doctor that I had only ejaculated during the last seven years of my life, and then, the total amount of ejaculations I had experienced was less than ten in seven years. I found the physical act of ejaculation very dirty and too physically harsh for me. I much preferred playing with my nipples and feeling a warm sensation deep in my body that climaxed in a whole body muscle spasm.

"This can be a trying time for most men, so I can understand your concern, but for your future health I am strongly advising you to have the surgery." Said the doctor.

"I'll follow your advice. I don't want to have future health issues." I assured him.

"I noticed you keep your pubic area fully shaved. Can you make sure you keep it totally hairless before the surgery. It will make it easier for us to do what we need to do." Said the doctor.

"Anything to help." I answered.

The surgery was scheduled in a couple of weeks and when I was in bed at night I began dreaming of what my new sexual stimulation would be when more than half of my male sex organs would be rendered useless. I was turned on by the thought of what was ahead of me.

I wore nylon and lace nightgowns with a pair of panties on underneath every night from the age of 18. I also wore only panties and a training bra at the very least during the day since the age of 18. Now at 40 years old I was about to have surgery that would remove my male sexuality, and I could not have been more excited about it.

The surgery was performed and a catheter was inserted into my already shrunken penis for five days after the operation. When I returned to the doctor, he told me everything went perfectly and he removed the catheter. I was given diapers to wear and I had to learn how to hold my urine before going. It was six weeks in diapers at a minimum and it was fully obvious, my penis had shrunk so much there was really no shaft visible at all. The natural position of my penis was pulled up inside my body. I wore my panties over my diapers and I began wearing half-slips over my panties on a regular basis. I was in my one pair of male underwear when I returned to the doctor for my six week checkup.

"So how are you doing? Are you having erections?" Asked the doctor.

"I'm not aware of any." I replied.

"Then I'm going to give you a prescription for Viagra. It's not really a problem; it will just help you out in that department." Said the doctor.

I took the prescription, but I did not get it filled. I had less than zero interest in having an erection. I was really thrilled with my current condition and I was looking forward to what it might mean for me. After about six months I did not need to wear diapers and I was essentially back to normal except for the fact my penis had receded full time into my body. I had to reach in to pull it out to pee standing up, so I began to sit down, and soon I did not stand up when peeing.

Around eight months after the operation I was in bed wearing only my nightgown and panties as I began to play with my nipples. They were very sexually sensitive and were erect very quickly. I kept flicking them with my fingers and in no time I felt a warm sensation deep inside my body. I flicked my nipples harder and faster and in about a minute I began a full body muscle convulsion such as I had never had before. My penis was fully limp and fully contracted inside my body as I convulsed in what was the first female orgasm I would have. The feeling was euphoric!

Since my mid 20's I had been a member of a crossdresser dating site and had posted several pictures of myself in full female attire. I had been taught make-up by my mother and she had also helped me select a very pretty wig style that completed my "Girl-Next-Door" look perfectly. If you had never seen me in male attire, the photos of me as a fully dressed girl were the most natural and normal look for a female you could imagine.

I had several men on the website reach out to me saying how pretty I looked and wanting to date me as their female companion. I had never gone on a date with a man before, but I did exchange emails and photos on a regular basis with a couple of men I found attractive.

I found that my prostate removal surgery caused a large increase in my desire to feminize myself more fully. I had lost all sexual desire as a male, and now unable to ejaculate or to have an erection left me with a very strong desire to experience sexual pleasure as a girl in bed with a man. I decided to act on this desire and see if going on a date with a handsome man was possible.

The man I wanted to date was more than anxious to go out with me and we met at a hotel in a large suite. His name was Bob. I was over-the-top feminine wearing beautiful lingerie and a very pretty over the knee dress. I had my make-up professionally applied and my hair was soft and shoulder length. I was wearing my 38C silicone breast forms which perfectly filled out my satin and lace bra and felt so natural, it was as if I had been a girl my whole life. I had on a perfect shade of lip gloss and I looked 100% female.

Our date was wonderful. The man treated me just like the lady I so wanted to be. Since we had been communicating via email for so long I felt as if I knew him well and as a result it was totally natural for us to share sexual intimacy on our first date. I did not hesitate at all to put his manly, thick, hard erection into my mouth and enjoy licking the helmet of his erect penis and wiggling my tongue into the slit on the tip to feel and taste his pre-cum. What was left of my male sex organs was completely inoperable. I was a lady in every sense of the word and delighted in tasting and swallowing his ejaculation when he came.

"Sharon, you are even more beautiful and feminine in person than you are in your photos." Said Bob.

"Thank you sweetheart. You are even more handsome than your photos. I am very attracted to you." I replied.

"And the way you enjoy sex is so beautiful. You are the sexiest and most loving woman I have ever been with." Continued Bob.

"I appreciate that very much! You are the first man I have ever gone to bed with and I can say that being a woman with you is something I know I was meant to be." I swooned.

Bob was unique among the men I had an email relationship with in that he was not married or living with a biological female. Sucking on his erect penis and licking it into a full erection was so natural for me I knew being the girl in a sexual relationship was the path I wanted to take.

Over the next four months, Bob and I dated several times and every date we enjoyed greater and greater sexual intimacy. And every date my male sex organs receded away on my body. My orgasms were completely female and very intense. I experienced strong body muscle contractions everywhere as I came, but always with a limp penis and no ejaculation of any kind. Bob experienced large ejaculations of hot, sticky, semen that I anxiously swallowed if his cock was in my mouth, or I encouraged him to squirt on my face if he was in a position to do so. As we were cuddled in bed one night after a very physical session, Bob said to me;

"Honey, if I offered to pay for the surgery, would you consider having breast implants?"

"I would do it without hesitation!" I said quickly. "It would allow me to fully come out as a girl so I could stop doing it only for our dates."

"Then let me do that for you...And for us. I'm falling in love with you and I am thinking about asking you to be my wife."

"If you are asking me to marry you, Bob, my answer is yes!" I said in a high girly voice.

"I am asking Sharon, and I am thrilled with your answer!" Replied Bob.

"I love you honey! And I'd love to begin my full time life as a girl as soon as possible. Would you allow me to move in with you? I will have no male clothing, only my female best. It will be a real thrill for me to lower my natural breasts into my pretty bras every morning." I asked in glee.

"Please move in as soon as possible. Then we'll talk about making you my wife." Replied Bob.

I experienced complete joy getting rid of all remaining male clothing and having only female clothes to wear. Nothing could top the feeling I had keeping my entire body shaved smooth and hairless and then pulling on a fresh pair of full cut nylon and lace panties every morning. I wore a training bra every morning too and was looking forward to being able to wear my full-size bras with my new, natural breasts.

The doctor assured both of us my new breast implants would not affect the sensitivity of my nipples and in fact my nipples may even grow larger, or appear larger. The surgery was done on an outpatient basis and done laparoscopically so I had only a very tiny line under my arm in a natural fold where the insert was delivered. I had full healing in about four weeks and had immediate need for a full size bra as soon as the surgery was performed. I could not wait for the first night I could put on a sexy nylon and lace teddy and then unhook my bra and lower my top to allow my 38C size breasts to hang over Bob's face.

"Your breasts look so wonderful and sexy!" Said Bob as I slowly walked toward our bed in my girly teddy. Bob was fully naked and was growing a long hard erection as he looked me over.

"I did this for you sweetheart. I want to be as sexy a woman as I can be and hopefully as sexy a wife to you as I can be." I said in a breathy way.

"Well, you are that honey. I've never seen a girl who is prettier than you are." Said Bob.

"Lay down on your back and let me straddle over you so I can lower my breasts to your loving lips." I said as I lowered the top of my teddy.

I climbed on the bed and straddled my totally naked lover. I unhooked my bra and my breasts fell out so naturally it was really exciting. My nipples grew to a size I had never seen as I leaned over Bob lowering myself toward his mouth.

"Lick my nipples and suck on them honey. I had this surgery so you could enjoy yourself." I said to Bob.

Bob eagerly used his tongue to lick my nipples sending a bolt of sensation through my body. I was doing as much as I could to be the girl of his dreams. When Bob began to gently suck on my nipples I was in heaven. I was as feminine as I had ever been and it felt so normal and natural I was just swooning. I had no erection of any kind in my tiny penis. All of my sexual sensations came from inside my body just like they should for a girl. Bob's cock was long and rock hard as he slid it up and down between my legs on my nylon and lace covered teddy bottom.

"Honey...You have a pretty puffy ball sack between your legs. I can feel it with my cock." Said Bob.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I am so into being a girl for you I want to do anything I can to be as female as possible." I said softly.

"Don't get me wrong baby...You are really feminine. In fact, you are so feminine, a ball sack is totally out of place between your legs." Sighed Bob.

"Let me suck on your beautiful erection and have you cum in my mouth. I have an idea that should be exciting for both of us." I replied.

I immediately moved down to Bob's cock and began to lick the helmet and then slide my tongue up and down the really hard shaft. I loved the feel of every vein on his pole. I slipped it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around and around on it gently tonguing the hole in the tip. Each time my tongue touched the hole in the tip I could feel it was getting bigger and bigger just like it does before he cums. Bob was breathing really hard and I felt his penis swell up for just a second and then release hot, sticky semen in several loads in my mouth. The taste was wonderful as I swallowed all he could ejaculate and began to suck on his pole to get every last drop I could out of him. My nipples were so swollen I thought they would explode. It was an intense orgasm for Bob and a wonderful experience for me. I collapsed next to my naked lover with my teddy bottom on and my naked, topless breasts pushed against his chest.

"Bob honey, the surgery on my breasts went so well, what would you say if I had another surgery to remove my testicles?" I said as I kissed him.

"You would do that for me?" He asked.

"I would love to do it for you. I'm in love with you and I want to live with you as your wife." I sighed.

"I have heard that kind of surgery is fairly easy nowadays." Said Bob.

"I have looked into it and it too is done laparoscopically in one day and the scar is very tiny. All that would be left is an empty flap of skin. I would be permanently sterile and my penis would be permanently limp. My body would not produce any testosterone at all. I would be free of it forever and thrilled to have only estrogen in my body." I smiled and kissed him again.

"And you'd do all this for me?" Said Bob again.

"I would, as long as you propose to me right here and now and promise me we will be married as husband and wife." I said directly.

"Sharon, will you marry me?" Asked Bob directly.

"I will Bob. I would love to be your wife!" I answered quickly.

"I'm thrilled to make you my wife." Answered Bob.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers
12