Needed Surgery Makes Me a Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make sure I have no testicles in my panties under my wedding gown when we say 'I do." I said breathlessly.

In planning for my surgery I asked the doctor if I could wear full make-up for the operation and he said yes. I arrived fully dressed as the girl I am and the girl I was about to become. The nurse who checked me in was very nice and complemented me on how pretty a girl I was.

"Oh sweetheart, you are so pretty! I've helped the doctor with a lot of these surgeries and you are by far the prettiest girl I have ever assisted." Said the nurse.

"Thanks. I'm a little nervous about this but I know it is something I've wanted to do for a long time." I replied.

"You'll do fine honey. This surgery will let you get rid of all of your male sex urges. It sterilizes you as a male and lets your female hormones take over. The doctor also gives all the girls who have this surgery a little bonus during the operation. He fixes things so it will be physically impossible for you to ever have an erection. Your little penis will shrink and stay fully limp forever."

"My finance will love that! And I will too!" I said happily.

"Oh, so you're going to marry a man?" Asked the nurse.

"As soon as this surgery is healed. I have my gown already picked out and a beautiful set of bridal lingerie." I beamed.

"That's wonderful honey! You will not have to think about anything happening in your panties when you are dressed as a bride, and I can tell you will be a beautiful bride." Said the nurse.

"I hope so." I replied.

"Now sweetheart, take off all your clothes and put on this hospital gown so we can turn you into a complete girl." Said the nurse.

"Are you going to stay in here with me while I undress?" I asked.

"Of course. I'll help you fold your clothes. It's okay honey. I've seen it all." Said the nurse.

I began to take off my dress as the nurse looked at me and said;

"Would you mind if I helped you undress? Your lingerie looks very beautiful."

"Is that normal?" I asked.

"It's not what I usually do with patients, but you are such a pretty girl I want to enjoy helping you. Do you mind if I lock the door so we won't be disturbed?" Asked the nurse as she went to the door to lock it.

"I guess not...I just want to get ready." Was my response.

The nurse finished helping me take my dress off and then lowered my half-slip and pulled off my camisole. She folded them neatly and then rolled down my lace top stockings. I was wearing only my bra and panties when she unhooked my bra letting my breasts hang naked and free.

"Your breasts are beautiful! I can't believe you have a penis in those panties!" Said the nurse in a breathy way.

The nurse put her hands inside the waistband of my panties and pulled them down to my ankles. I was fully nude as I stepped out of the panties. The nurse gave out a tiny gasp.

"You are a beautiful woman already! This surgery will only make you prettier. Please don't say anything, but may I kiss you?" asked the nurse.

Before I could answer, she had her lips on mine and her tongue darted into my mouth quickly as she tried to pull on my tiny penis. It did not sexually respond in any way. I returned her kiss with my tongue and we both stepped back from each other as she handed me my surgical gown.

Soon I was on the operating table and quickly knocked out. When I woke up my testicles were gone and only a loose flap of skin was below my tiny penis. The only physical feature of a male left on or in my body was a tiny, limp penis. I was as close to being a complete girl physically as I would ever be.

Recovery time from this final operation was about two months and a month after that I was dressing for my wedding day. My mother had agreed to be the one who would walk me down the aisle so that I could say my vows and start my life as the wife of a man I loved very deeply. My mother and I were the only two in a dressing room in the church scheduled for the wedding.

"I'm so happy for you" Said my mother. "Get out of all your clothes and let me look at you completely nude."

I did as she asked and stood before her with a completely smooth body without any hair and only the slightest hint of my penis head between my legs and just a loose piece of skin below it.

"I always knew when I was pregnant with you I was going to have a girl, and now you are indeed the girl I imagined." Said mom.

"I'm glad you approve, because I want to be the most feminine and girly bride I can be. Bob is completely in love with me and I just adore making love to him as his female partner." I replied.

"Well any man would be lucky to have you as his wife."

With that I slowly put on my bridal garter belt and stockings, my satin and lace bra, my full cut bridal panties loaded with pretty white lace, then a satin and lace petticoat and a camisole, then my mother helped me into my beautiful white wedding gown and after make-up and hair was in place I was as beautiful a female as I had ever been. It was a thrill to walk down the aisle and take my place at my husband's side and pledge my life to him as his wife.

12