Needing Leah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, you're so, so pretty. I'm actually a little jealous of you right now."

I blushed a little. Compliments. I couldn't remember ever being complimented on my looks as a boy. When I told Ellie that, she joked that it was a sign I was meant to be Leah.

I felt nervous again as we approached the wide, canteen entrance. It seemed even more students were in there now, and I found myself naturally trying to walk behind Ellie, as though she'd shield me from view. She didn't let that happen, however. She pushed me ahead. "Remember, Leah. You look beautiful. Nothing can stand in your way."

I strode in. I tried to walk as though I felt confident. I might not have felt it but she could. Leah felt and looked amazing. I walked ahead to the counter, I smiled to the lady serving and asked for grilled mackerel with dauphinoise potatoes and red pepper. I asked as though it was simple. It was simple! It again seemed to odd to think how very fumbling and nervous I had been earlier today. We took our food, we took our seats. We ate and we talked. When the canteen filled up even more, and other girls ended up sitting next to us, I tried not to panic too much about it.

"My name's Jess." Said the girl to my right, turning to me and extending out a hand. It seemed an odd way to start a conversation. She was shorter than I was, and much thinner with small breasts hidden beneath a blue buttoned shirt. She had brown hair held back with a yellow hairband, and a freckled, smiley face with glasses. I shook her hand.

"Leah. That's Ellie." I said, hoping my voice did sound girly enough. I felt wary to say too much in case it gave me away.

"Yes. Pleasure to meet you." Jess said to Ellie. She turned back to me and added. "Welcome to Bryner, Leah. This is your first day here, isn't it?"

I nodded. "How did you know?"

"I saw you both at lunch." She looked to Ellie again. "You were showing Leah how to order, weren't you?"

"Leah was a bit shy at lunch. But you're alright now, aren't you, girl?" Ellie said, looking to me with encouragement. I nodded and smiled, then started to blush. I looked back down to my food and ate another mouthful before I could be asked anything else.

"Yes. I saw Jojo and her friend picking on you. I'm sorry about that."

"I think she'd rather put it behind her." Ellie said for me.

"Quite right. Sorry. Of course. I just felt it important for you to know that not everybody here is like that. Bryner has a really strong community spirit and I really hope you both enjoy it here."

I nodded, not quite knowing how to respond to something that sounded like an advert. "Thanks."

"This isn't your first year here, then?" Ellie asked.

"No. I've been here since year 11. So have Jojo and her friend, Anna. I was Jojo's roommate in my first year actually...unfortunately." She then dropped a hand to pat me on my left thigh. It made me jump, gasping a little. I stared at her in shock, then down at my food, as she drew her hand away. You've overreacted, haven't you? I thought to myself. Maybe touching each other's thighs is an ordinary girl thing. It is, isn't it? I've overreacted and she thinks I'm weird now. I could feel my face going red.

"I was just going to say, I know a lot of Jojo's secrets." Jess said quietly. "She doesn't know I know, so don't tell anyone but...but if she ever picks on you again, just remember she has a fetish for...for..." She looked around cautiously. The point drew my interest and I looked up to her freckled but friendly face again. "Being wedgied." Jess whispered. "She broke the doorknob in our room while I was out one evening. I know what she was doing."

Ellie started to giggle, then so did Jess. It did make me feel a little better.

"Anyway, I've got to dash but it was nice to meet you both." Jess stood up, taking her quarter-eaten plate with her. "If you ever fancy joining the photography society, you let me know." She looked at me in particular as she said this. She was waiting for me to make eye contact, and when I finally did, she added. "Goodbye, Leah."

"G-goodbye..."

With that, she was gone. Plonking her plate down at another table and offering a handshake to someone else, telling them about Bryner's community spirit. I watched her a moment longer until Ellie leaned over the table.

"She likes you."

"No, she doesn't...does she?"

"She touched your thigh, just saying."

"That isn't normal, then? That isn't something girls do?"

Ellie laughed. "Girls aren't robots, Leah. We don't all do or not do the same things. I think she's hot for you."

I wasn't convinced. Nor could I figure out how I felt about that idea. I wasn't sure if I was flattered or worried or turned on. Ellie laughed again, watching me mull it over. "No kissing behind the bike sheds with her. You're my girl, ok?"

I wasn't sure what I felt about that comment either. I looked at her, surprised. She brought a hand forwards and brushed a stray hair from my face.

"What do you mean I'm your girl?"

"What do you mean, what do I mean, Leah?"

"Well..." She was deliberately coy. She knew it made me embarrassed to ask about it, and she enjoyed watching me squirm. "In, in the fitting room...you know..."

"What in the fitting room?"

"You teased me...you said you just wanted to test if I liked girls, but..."

"So?"

I could barely look her in the eye as I spoke. I was fidgeting uncomfortably with a fold in my dress. "Does that mean you...does that, that mean you like me?"

She pulled that same devilish grin she always pulled. "What do you think, honey?"

"Well...I don't know, that's my point. You won't tell me, and we haven't kissed or anything. But you do keep touching me. You spanked me earlier. You talk about punishment and I don't know if that's like...like a sexy thing for you, or if you're just mad at me."

She laughed at the phrase a sexy thing. That seemed to make me even cuter in her eyes. She smiled a satisfied grin, then said. "Good. I like it if you don't know what to think." I felt a foot come up. She was still staring at me, smiling. It pressed between my legs and made me gasp. I tried my best not to react. There were still people near us on the table.

"Ellie." I pleaded in a whispering voice. "Don't."

"Don't what? You have to be more clear." She rubbed. I was hard already. I flashed a brief smile that she spotted. She took it as encouragement to keep going. Her foot pressed through the thin fabric of the thong she'd lent me. With every moment, I shuddered a little. My body became tense and I held in my breath, trying my best not to make any sudden movements.

"Don't what, Leah?"

"I'm wearing another pair of your panties. I don't want to be..."

"You're not speaking clearly." She moved her foot faster. "It's interesting that that's your problem with me doing this. That you're wearing my clothes, not that we're in public."

"Will y-you want to p-pun-nish me if I stain them?" I whispered. She deliberately moved it faster in the moments I tried talking, finding amusement in how it affected my speech.

"Does that excite you or worry you?"

"We, we're in a p-public place."

She pouted in mock sympathy, then finally removed her intense gaze. She looked down at her food and took a mouthful before speaking again. "I asked before why you don't fight me. You could just push my leg away, or move back."

"I...I..." I didn't have an answer. I stayed still a moment longer. The table was big enough, my bench tucked in tight enough, my dress long enough; I doubted anyone would see. Then I remembered Anna and Jojo calling me a lesbian. I pushed her leg away. She let it fall with an exaggerated, sad pout on her face.

"Poor Leah."

"You shouldn't have done that."

"I wanted to. You're my girl, after all."

She'd said it again. "What does that mean? Like boyfriend and...or do you see it as girlfriend and girlfriend, or is it..."

"Nope. I've not consented to showing you anything of myself. I don't think you've earned that. You're my girl. That doesn't make me yours."

"I'm your girl to...to tease? To punish?"

She shrugged. "To look after."

"Because you enjoy that? Like does all of this get you off? I just want to know."

Her smirk was enigmatic. She chose not to answer. "I hope you weren't close when my foot was touching just now. You're already in trouble. If you've stained again..."

"If I have, it's your fault."

She raised an eyebrow. Her tone became as threatening as it was playful. "Now that doesn't very remorseful. Do you want to know what your punishment is, Leah?"

That made me fall silent. The sight of my dread bought a smile to her face. "Shall I tell you?"

"Whatever it is, I won't let you do it."

"It's quite simple. You're not allowed to cum. Not ever. Not unless I decide you've earned a rare reward. You're punishment is that in absolutely everything I'm going to put you through, for as long as I have you here, you're going to get no release at all, unless you're very, very good. And to be clear, I plan on putting you through a lot."

I narrowed my eyes, studying her face for a moment. "And how're you going to stop me? You've edged me, sure. I can still make myself cum anytime I want."

"Technically you could, you're physically capable...but you won't do that."

"Oh, won't I?"

"No." She ate the final mouthful of her food, then pushed the plate aside. "I think you want to put up a show of resistance, nothing more. I think you'd accept any torture I choose to put you through, just for that tiny, insignificant pleasure of having me touch you a little, having my attention. It's quite sweet, really. Say I decided to spank you again, or...maybe worse...I think you'd consent. And I don't think you'll cum, no matter how much I might edge you, because I think you want to be a good girl. Am I right?"

She said it with such confidence, as though she knew me better than I did. I wanted to object and yet some how I was caught speechless.

"Good girls do as they're told, Leah, and there's a lot you might have to do. So no, I don't think you'll cum. I don't think you'll resist any more than a little show. If you want a threat, though...if that's what you're asking me for, I'll tell you that should you cum, or should you have stained the pretty little thong I've been good enough to lend you, I'll leave you begging at my feet. All I've done so far is wax and spank you a little, that was enough to have you on the verge of tears. Just think how much worse it could be, ok?"

Again, I remained speechless. She watched me a moment before standing up. "Now, the night is far from over. It's time we got back."

Half of my food was left. She knew it was and yet was walking away, expecting me to follow. I had no answer, she didn't even need one. The deep shame I felt. I did want her to touch me. I didn't know how much I would endure for the sake of that. I didn't know my limits, nor how much or little I wanted to be a good girl. It was all too new to have any clarity about my feelings. For a moment, I resolved to stay and eat more, then I looked round the table at all the unfamiliar faces. I felt unsafe without Ellie there, especially remember lunchtime. I crammed in as much food as I could in a large mouthful then went hurrying after her, just like she expected. Perhaps I'd be discovering my limits soon enough?

Hope you enjoyed chapter 4! Ok, ok, I said it would start with a bang...maybe Ellie has still been pulling her punches a little. That might just be me, I can't say a "waxing scene" in itself is the most erotic thing, however I do find their dynamic throughout the scene to be a turn on. More actually happened in the draft version I wrote but I decided it was slightly too soon. Leah's first brush with "punishment" can't be too intense, not just yet. Also I don't want Ellie to be the outright villain of this story, there are other candidates for that, so I think diving in too far on the first go would make Ellie more straight up "bad" rather than treading that interesting, enigmatic line between caring and cruel.

You've all been great for your feedback so far, I'd like to know what interests you most with this story? Is it the punishment, or the possible rewards, or both? Would you like to get to the villainy soon, or are you enjoying the current dynamic that's emerging? That's personally the thing that interests me most. I enjoy trying to blend some faintly wholesome or human moments into the mix, but Leah is also going to have to be challenged a lot more than she has been so far...which is all a convoluted way for me to say that your feedback is appreciated and it helps give me some direction.

Mostly, I suppose this is a chapter of Ellie fully establishing control and Leah finally responding to it. The reality of her situation is beginning to sink in, what does she want to do about it? What happens when she tries? I also hope the scene of Leah's return to the canteen felt kinda fulfilling. I don't think those scenes are what you're here for, so I didn't dwell on it too long, but damn right Leah should get to try and feel beautiful! She's not the most confident, she deserves a moment to be empowered...even if her shyness still presents itself. What else does she deserve though, in your opinion? Ellie thinks Leah doesn't "deserve" to see Ellie's body, nor to cum. Has she been a good girl? Can she earn it? Denial is fun but four chapters in without Leah cumming AT ALL? There are some pros and cons there I could resolve or expand in several different ways. Generally, I enjoy the tug-of-war conflict between Liam really wanting Ellie, but only getting her in a way he doesn't want.

Also, is all of this waffle I add at the end of chapters worth it, or just unnecessary? Similarly, I don't know if "the story so far" sections at the beginning are needed. Whilst I'm used to writing stories, Literotica is new to me, so I don't quite know what's right. I've written rather a lot in the footnotes for this chapter, perhaps too much this time. I'll stop now.

- Serra

12