Needing Leah Ch. 05

Story Info
Leah has decided to fight back... will it work?
7.6k words
4.69
6.5k
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far...

18-year-old Liam Weber has been sent by his parents to Bryner academy, the only private school that accepted him on a scholarship. Only, when he arrived, he discovered it was a school for girls and that his name had been listed as Leah. With the help of his roommate Ellie, he is forced to become Leah and hide his identity for as long as it takes until he can get himself transferred. However, Ellie seems increasingly set to abuse the power she has over Leah. After an experience with punishment, Leah has decided to take a stand. She won't let Ellie boss her around...or will she?

5: The Game

When we got back to Selene dormitory, I really wanted to rest. I had woken up at 4am that morning for a long car journey all the way to Bryner Academy. I had then been ferried about all over the school by Ellie, being teased, edged, spanked, waxed, and made to dress in different clothes. I had been bullied and comforted, mocked and supported. Perhaps the most draining thing of all was simply having to adjust to being someone I wasn't. Ellie allowed me no time to rest. We were to work on my voice some more. I was to handwash her clothes. I did as she bid me. Washing clothes bothered me far less than the warning she had given before about further punishment. I was waiting for her to mention it again, so I could argue. As I washed clothes or (as it also became) tidied the room, she either supervised or lay back on her bed reading a book about the Japanese art of Wabi Sabi. I didn't know what that was and, when I tried to ask, she told me not to get distracted. When I finally finished the laundry to her satisfaction, I collapsed onto my bed for all of ten seconds before she reminded me there was still the clothes I was wearing. The red dress, the purple thong and bra.

"I'm surprised you haven't thought to take them off yet." She mused. "No one does house chores in their best dress."

"So I've got to wash these, too?"

"Yes. It's the thong that bothers me most, Leah. Do you remember the rule?"

I nodded. She didn't like it when I didn't answer her questions properly, so I then added. "I'm not allowed to...to stain your clothes."

"I seem to remember teasing you at dinner."

"Yeah."

"Do you think you've broken the rule?" She asked, sitting up a little on her bed. Her back was against the headboard. She was wearing a thick, grey pyjama top with white pyjama shorts. Her left leg was resting over the knee of her right with her left foot, bare, hanging delicately in the air. How could she look so beautiful even just reading a book? She had placed it down over her breasts to address me, one hand playing with her red hair.

"I asked you a question, Leah."

"Ye...oh, erm. I don't know, Ellie. I...I don't think so."

She sat up, swinging her legs down the side against the floor. "Why don't I give you a choice, then. You can choose to trust you've been a good girl. In which case, we'll check. If you're right, you'll get a treat. If you're wrong, you'll be punished. However, you can also choose to take a forfeit. You can get down on your knees and apologise. If you choose that, you'll be punished whether or not you broke the rule. It'll be a lesser punishment, though. It'll go easier on you."

If I didn't stand up for myself now, things would only get worse. I had to fight back.

"No. Ellie, I'll happily wash any clothes you let me borrow, but you can't punish me. I'm not a dog or a pet or...or something."

She looked surprisingly calm in reaction to this. "Is this you taking your stand?"

I tried to sound firm. I rose to my feet, hoping that would help. "It is. I won't back down."

"Very well." She swung back round onto her bed and began reading again. The sudden casualness of it perplexed me. I stood there a while in silence, waiting for her to speak. Nothing.

"So...so that's it?"

She spoke slowly, now. "Look, I know I've been particularly hard on you, especially when it's all a lot to adjust to. I've been unfair, sometimes that's the fun. I'm still gonna look after you, though."

"So...you won't punish me?" That had been surprisingly easy. I felt suspicious of it.

"I'd like your consent. We haven't properly discussed it. I've been waiting for you to take a stand."

"I did try twice, you bullied me out of it!"

She put her book down, studying me carefully for a moment. "So, are you taking a stand against everything or just certain aspects?"

"Err...well....well, what is everything? What do you mean?"

"It's what you mean that counts. Are you going to try and fight me about calling you Leah and dressing you and..." she left a long pause. She got up and walked over to me, standing close. Her lips just before mine, so close. I could almost kiss her. I wanted to. Then she stepped away. "Or is it just the idea of punishment you don't like?"

I could feel myself hardening. She smirked, as though she knew. She sat back upon the bed, placing one leg over the opposite knee and looking satisfied. "Boundaries are important, Leah. Where do we draw them?"

I didn't respond. She took a breath. "Let's go through it, then. You never knew you liked women's clothes until you tried mine on, did you?"

"No."

"But you like them now?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"And it is the clothes. Being a girl. It's not the fact they're my clothes. It's not about being me specifically?"

I shook my head. "No, I mean. I find you...like you're really hot." I began. "Not that I won't respect your privacy or anything, I didn't mean...erm...I just meant I like wearing the clothes and, and I also like you. Being you, though? No. Being a girl? I don't know. The clothes turn me on a bit but I want to be Liam."

"Turn you on...a bit?" She said, doubt in her tone. "Only a bit? You don't want to be a girl...but that thing between your legs starts growing whenever I call you a good girl?"

"Just because it turns me on, doesn't mean it's what I want. Not all the time, anyway. I just...I don't know..."

"Do you like being my girl?"

I stirred at the mention of it, which suggested I did. And yet I made a noise of unease. "I'm not really sure. I don't like being just a thing to punish, I know that much."

"Is that all punishment you hate, or just aspects? I've pushed it in moments, but you've always seemed to be enjoying yourself, despite your nerves. Do you understand, Leah? I think there's a difference between something you hate, and something that's a little outside of your comfort zone. Something that challenges you but feels fulfilling afterwards. Can you make that distinction?"

That gave me a lot to think about. I wasn't expecting to have to evaluate my own feelings. In my struggle to do so, she spoke again.

"I think I should keep playing with you, teasing you, watching you struggle. It's not just that, though. It's good pushing you out of your comfort zone. That's why I waxed you. I felt proud of you afterwards. It's why I made you walk out ahead of me at dinner, touched you in the dressing room. Challenging you, then seeing you succeed. Stuck in a school where there's already so much you have to adjust to, don't you think getting used to stepping outside your comfort zone...don't you think that might help?"

"So, I should just let you spank me? It's therapeutic now, is it?"

She smirked at that. "I did really mean it when I promised to look after you. If there's something you absolutely hate, I expect you to tell me. At the same time, if there's something you enjoy but you're nervous or it feels difficult on a first go, I want you to push yourself. Can you say you hated being spanked?"

The honest answer was no. I had enjoyed most of what she'd put me through. Not everything though, and it wasn't just that. It was also the worry of how far things would go.

"I don't like when you call me a pervert." I said. "Or when you called me weak, little Leah. I suppose I didn't mind when you slapped me before but I don't want to be punched or anything."

She smiled. My honesty seemed to please her. She came forwards and kissed me on the forehead. "Good girl." That made me smile in return...only to grimace. I was negotiating now? I was supposed to be taking a stand, not bargaining! How easily I had crumbled...

"I'd like your consent now, Leah."

"To punish me?"

"To do anything I like, baby. If you agree, we'll establish some safe words but you can expect to be challenged. I'll be unhappy if you don't push yourself. If you're lucky, you'll manage to please me. Would you like to see me pleased?"

She stood up. She came close to my face again, smiling. Suddenly I felt compelled to kiss her. I could barely restrain the urge. She watched me struggling with it for a moment before droppping low until her face was level with my groin.

"Would you like that, Leah?"

All I wanted right now was for her to touch me. I stood motionless, waiting. A hand reached up and began gently tapping at my penis through the dress. "Would you like that?"

"I want to cum." I said.

"No, you want to please me. That's how good girls get rewards, like being allowed to cum. Do you want to be a good girl?" She had lifted the dress enough now for her hand to enter. She began tapping up against my balls. It hurt but I didn't move. "Do you want that?"

"Ellie..."

"Here's another distinction. Between what you actually hate, and what the world has told you to feel ashamed about. All of this macho bullshit. All of this dumb fucking need to prove your strength, this side of you that can't stand to be bossed about by a girl, that hates feeling cute and pretty. You don't hate it. You just grew up being told you're supposed to hate it."

"Agghh, Ellie!" I whimpered. The force of her hits were increasing as the volume of her voice did.

"It turns you on, Leah! Are you really going to resist? Is masculinity really that precious to you? Being a blokey bloke? Clinging to something that weighs you down? Answer me!" She shouted.

"I don't know!"

That was it. Suddenly I had been turned over. Suddenly my face was pressed against my bed. My feet still against the floor. My dress had been lifted, exposing my butt. She was spanking me again.

"Yes, you do! You enjoy dressing up. The only reason it makes you feel humiliated is because of your own fucking ego." Suddenly, she stopped. The relief made me gasp for air. "I'm not gonna waste my time with someone too pathetic, immature, too caught up in their own ego to let themself be who they want to be. Is that you?"

It all felt so unfair. She hadn't given me so much as a breath to argue all of her points. "Is that you, Leah?"

"Don't call me pathetic. I don't like that."

She leaned over the top of me. Her body pressed against my butt, my back. The weight of her. A hand gripped into my hair. "Do you want to be a good girl?"

She tugged at my hair, ever so slightly. It hurt. I wanted to fight more and yet...and yet there was something deep down...something...I found myself wanting to agree.

"Do you?"

"Yes!"

"What are you?" Her free hand slapped my face, gentler than she had done before.

"A good girl."

"What are you, Leah?"

"A GOOD GIRL!" I screamed. Suddenly the room had gone very still. There was a silence. She was no longer pressing down on me. I turned to see her sitting upon my desk chair.

"Then I would like your consent. I would like you to be aware of what you're signing up for. It'll mean..."

"I'll do it." I said before she could even finish talking. She had awoken something in me. A hunger? A desperation? I wanted to fuck her but I couldn't have that, she wouldn't let me. I wanted something, though. Something, anything.

"Very well." She said, grinning. She had got what she wanted. She always would. "Remember I gave you a choice before? Either you trust that you've kept my clothes clean, or you apologise and accept punishment. Do you think you've broken the rule?"

"I'm not sure."

"Make your choice. I won't let you change your mind after."

She had me exactly where she wanted me; squirming, confused, unsure what to do. I tried to think, feeling anxious either way. My mind was still racing through everything that had just happened. What had I agreed to? What that the right decision? And here I was, being forced to make another choice.

"If I have been good, you said I'd get a treat?"

"I'm not telling you what it is unless you earn it."

"Will you tell me what the punishment is?"

She frowned. She was getting impatient.

The thought of a reward. The hope that might mean she would let me cum. But had I stuck to the rule? I thought I had the first time, only to be proven wrong. Fear crept up. What would the punishment be? I had been through enough today already. Tomorrow would be hell, with classes starting. I didn't want to make things any worse. The forfeit was my safest bet.

"I'll, I'll take the punishment now, if that means it won't be as bad a punishment."

"My shy girl." She said but smiled warmly. The looked pleased with me, that much felt good. "Get down on your knees and apologise, then."

I felt awkward doing that. I must have looked ridiculous. I moved off the bed and knelt down on the floor, unsure what exactly she wanted me to say. "I'm erm. I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"I'm sorry for breaking the rule."

She brushed a hand gently through my hair. "Do you actually think you broke it, or are you just too shy to take the risk?"

"I don't know."

"Cute girlie. Let's check then. Get on all fours and put your head down."

Again, I did as she said, resting the side of my face against the uneven floorboards. She went behind me. I couldn't see her but felt a hand take hold of the thong and slowly pull it down towards my knees. She was inspecting it.

"Were you worried about the big punishment?"

"Mm." I said agreeing, only to be spanked.

"I like answers with words, Leah."

"Yes."

She pulled the thong back up tight. "You've passed up a reward because of that fear. They're clean, Leah. You've missed out on a treat."

"What?" I raised my head, looking at her, as she stood towering over me.

"Did I say you could move?"

"You didn't say I couldn't move." She tried to hide the smile from her face when I said that. Gradually, she crafted it into a glare fierce enough for me to put my head back down.

"So afraid of punishment, you missed out on reward. Stand up then and take off your dress. Wait in silence."

She disappeared into the bathroom. I did what she said, stripping down to nothing but the thong and the padded bra. I must've looked pathetic standing there. Was she right, in everything she said about my ego? Had the world pressured me into feeling like I needed to be a strong man, so much so that dressing like this made me feel pathetic? She wanted me to embrace it with confidence, and yet she had called me immature for failing to do so. Now I felt pathetic for feeling pathetic, which made it even worse. She looked me up and down as she returned, smiling an amused smile. She was holding a plastic bowl that she had filled it to the very brim with water.

"Hold this out before you." She said, giving it to me carefully. It was heavier than it looked but I did so and waited anxiously.

"Do you like games, Leah?"

"Erm. Yes."

She laughed. "No, you're just saying that because you think I want you to say yes. You're supposed to be honest with me. Do you like games?"

"I like nice ones." I said, then added. "This isn't a Saw movie, is it?"

She opened a desk drawer and fetched a wooden ruler. "What's your surname?"

"Weber."

"How do you spell that?"

"W-E-B-E-R."

She counted the letters out on her fingers as I said them, holding the hand right in front of my face.

"Five. Lucky, lucky girl. Ok, I'm only going to spank you five times. This is the game though. Whenever I hear any of that water splash against the floor, I'm going to edge you, then were going to reset the counter and start the spanking again, got it?"

"But I will spill it. You filled the bowl to the very top."

"I know. It's fun when the odds are against you, isn't it?" She grinned. Before I was even ready, she swung the wooden ruler hard against my left cheek.

Crack!

I'd already been spanked twice today. Not to mention how sore the waxing had made me. The ruler was even worse than her hand. The sting was fierce. I inhaled and sharply straightened my body against the pain, causing water to spill over the side and land with a loud splash against the wooden floor. She laughed.

"That wasn't very good of you. Say sorry."

"Sorry, Ellie."

"Why?"

"Sorry for spilling the water."

She walked past me and pulled two tissues from a box on her desk. She came forwards again. "I don't want you breaking the rule, so we're going to wrap you up with this."

She pulled down the thong and bandaged the tissue around my cock, squeezing it deliberately hard so that it hurt. Then she pulled the thong back up again and walked away.

"I thought..." I began tentatively. "Aren't you going to stroke it?"

"Why, would you like that?"

I didn't answer, sensing a trick.

"Stroke what, Leah? You don't have a dick. You're a girl." I saw now she was holding a vibrator. She switched it on as she walked back over. "And just to make it clear, if you're close, you tell me and you DO NOT cum. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Understand?"

"Yes, Ellie."

"Good." She patted me on the head. "I'm not sure about you addressing me as Ellie during punishments. We're going to have to change that in the future."

She placed the vibrator right against the tip. Even through the padding of tissue, it felt incredible. I had never used a vibrator before. I couldn't believe how powerful it was. It was only a matter of moments until I called.

"Ellie, I'm gon..."

She turned it off. "That's all you can manage? You need training." She swapped the vibrator for the ruler.

Crack! More water fell.

"Oh dear. You're not very good, are you?"

This time, she put the vibrator on a lower setting. I only lasted slightly longer.

"Ellie..."

Off it went. Back round, she came.

Crack! More water again.

"Are we going to be here all night, Leah? We haven't even counted 1 yet."

This time, she lightly touched, then removed the vibrator from me every split second. I felt the painful urge to lurch forwards every time she took it away. Luckily, she wasn't counting the water I spilled while I was being edged. When she stopped, I felt as though I was going to burst. I closed my eyes. I pulsed. I could feel the tiniest amount of cum spilling out as I silently moaned.

"E-Ellie, I don't know if I can cope."

"Good." She patted me on the head again. "But I want a better name than Ellie. Invent one."

Crack! It was always the left cheek. I made a strange, inhuman whimper this time, which made her laugh. Then, there was a moment of silence. The pain was getting worse, but no water spilled.

"That's better. One. Now I can try your other cheek."

Crack!

"Two. Good again. Ready for three?"

Even before I could answer, it came.

Crack! On my left cheek again. I let out a pained moan. I wanted to move but I daren't. Tears were coming to my eyes.

"Three? Still no water spilt?" She examined the bowl, then snatched it from my hands. It was only half full. "See? You've spilt so much that you've made it easy. That's cheating. I'll fill it up again."

"No!" I protested. "Ellie, this really hurts. Don't fill it up."

"Awww baby." Mock sympathy. "I told you not to address me as Ellie."

"But I don't know what to..."

"I gave you an instruction, Leah!"

"Please don't fill the bowl up....uh...goddess."

The noise she made was something between laughter and disdain. "Goddess? I don't remember asking you to worship me, do you?" She refilled the bowl then handed it to me. "Hold still, girlie."