Needing Leah Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine. Nothing's wrong, I was just being stupid." I lied.

"Something had you worked up? Is it meeting with your dad? We still need to ask Kiara about the village."

"I already did ask her. I'm ok, honest."

"Open up!" she said, like a demand. She moved back onto the bed so she should sit cross-legged, facing me.

"It's fine."

"Good girls do as they're told."

I smiled a little. "I know, there's just nothing more to say, really. I'm scared my parents sent me here on purpose, but we already talked about that on Sunday. I'm worried about meeting my dad but...well the weekend's still a long way away. Maybe we'll talk about it on Friday or something. I feel alright now. I got a bit worked-up at lunch but I'm alright."

"You're sure?" She wasn't convinced.

"Well..." One thing was bothering me. "I've been edged all day. You know how fucking turned on I feel?"

The worry vanished from her face. Out came the devilish I'd grown to love and fear in equal measures. "I don't know if you deserve it yet."

"No! Please, it's honestly killing me. I've been waiting all day until now. Please don't make me wait any longer."

"Killing you, is it?" She smirked. "Stand up, then. Pull down your thong."

"Thank God." I thought to myself. I practically threw both the thong and my skirt to my ankles. I turned back towards her, then hesitated. She would want me to show patience. I composed myself, standing tense, practically to attention.

"I hope that's been hard all day."

I nodded. "It really hurts, Ellie."

"Does it?" She bent down in front of me, inspecting. Slowly, she extended out her index finger then, with the lightest of touches, prodded the tip. I flinched in pain. It felt as though she'd bruised it, not that there were any marks. All day, a vibrator had beaten against it. My pain made her laugh and she prodded it again. She held and squeezed it, making me groan.

"Aghhh, no! Ellie, please!"

"I said I wanted you out of your mind begging me by the time we got back. You don't look out of your mind to me, Leah."

"I am! Please!" She let go and stood up again.

"What, that's as good as your begging gets?"

"Please!" I said again, she laughed.

"Please! Please! Is that the only word you know? You're clever, baby. Convince me."

I didn't know what else to say. I squirmed.

"And put your clothes back on, I don't want to see that thing on such a cute girl as you."

Immediately, I bent down and pulled my clothes back up. I then dropped down to my knees and put my head at her feet. I was going to have to beg better.

"My...my Commander." I began.

"Don't call me that." She was trying not to laugh at that name.

"I've been good. I've been really, really good and I haven't complained or argued."

"You think you deserve a reward, is that it?"

"Please let me cum, I'll...I'll do anything. I'm desperate. I'll..." I was at a loss for how to convince her. I eagerly started kissing her feet."

"You think I want your germs on my shoes?"

"I don't know what to do, Ellie!" The words came as a long and hopeless whine. It made her laugh sweetly. "I really, really need to cum."

"Why now? We're still seeing Kiara tonight. She's probably waiting for us in the common room right now."

"No! No, no please not later. I'll do anything! You can spank me again. You can spank me as many times as you want."

"I can spank you whenever I want anyway."

What could I say? My whines were pitiful. "Please, I just...just please, Ellie! My keeper."

Her expression was unmoving. Stern and unyielding. I suddenly felt angry. My desperation was getting the better of me. "I don't know what the right fucking answer is. I don't know what I'm supposed to say!"

"Keep trying."

"Just, please let me cum!" Again, the same unyielding expression. Silence. She was waiting for something but I didn't know what.

"What the fuck do you want me to say, Ellie?"

Now, her expression did change. She looked suspicious. "Are you testing me, Leah?"

"I'm desperate. I've said that, I'm fucking desperate." My fury was taking over. It wasn't even about the teasing. I had been enjoying it and yet somehow...what was all this rage? Had I taken a moment, perhaps I would have understood. Ellie had tried to protect me, only to make things worse. Ellie had even bragged at lunch: They wouldn't dare anymore. They know I'd kick their teeth in. In the moment, however, I had no awareness. I was nothing but anger. Her frowning stare. I couldn't help it. "I fucking hate you!" I screamed.

Ellie looked shocked. I screamed again, then rose to my feet. I turned to find something to throw. The tv remote. I grabbed it and turned back to her but she'd anticipated what I was going to do. She grabbed my wrist. I tried swinging my other arm, catching her on the side of the head. The impact hurt her, making me pause just long enough for Ellie to swivel. She pulled my arm down over her shoulder, tilting and raising me half-off the ground and half-onto her back. I screamed again but, as best as she could manage, she threw me down onto my bed. She slapped me in the face. I kicked out at her stomach. The first one landed hard. She was almost knocked to the floor but returned again. She came at my sideways and dodged my next kick well enough to move close and pin me down on my back. "Fuck!" I screamed. I had the strength. My arms were rising against the weight of her own. She pushed my legs apart, either side of her body. Even so, I was gaining the upperhand until she lifted herself enough to straddle over my aching cock. The sudden surge of pain made me fall silent and still, chocking in a breathless ache as she rubbed up and down.

"s-t-o-p" I managed to squeeze the word from my throat. She rose from me again but held her face before mine. Then towards my lips. She kissed me. Opened mouthed, she kissed passionately and I kissed back. I felt her wrap her arms round me, and I did the same with mine. Then she'd grabbed both my wrists and pinned them down above me. She kissed with a fervour and complete, tumultuous passion that swept me away. I was unable to do anything but lie there and kiss her back. Rage had spilled into love. I was so fucking turned on. She raised up again, my lips trying to follow for a moment. "You can cum, ok? You're allowed to cum."

"Thank you, Ellie. Thank you."

She let out a furious, laughing exhale, like a breathy roar. "Believe me, I'm going to make you regret everything you just did, I promise that, Leah. Don't think any of what just happened is gonna be forgotten."

"I love you." I said. I was like an animal, speaking without thought. She exhaled another breathy laugh.

"Now you're just trying to apologise. Too late, Leah. How do you want to cum?"

"I don't know. It hurts too much."

"Not the vibrator, then?"

"Let me fuck you, Ellie. Let me-"

"No." She cut me off. "Sit up. I'll rub that clit. It's going to hurt but I'll make you cum."

I sat up and threw my skirt down. She pressed her fingers against the thong, squeezing a little. I fought the urge to flinch. I was breathing harder and harder with every touch, grunting, gripping my fingers into the edge of the mattress, gritting my teeth.

"You sound like you're giving birth." She laughed.

"It hurts so much. It hurts. That vibrator's been attacking it all day."

"It's what you wanted."

She rubbed faster. She brought me to the edge. I screamed loudly, then came. Thank God, I came. It burst against the thong, some of it seeping through, some dripping round her hand, some falling down against my balls. She withdrew her stained hand and went at once to the sink. I continued breathing heavily for a moment before collapsing onto my back and staring up at the ceiling. I heard her starting to laugh.

"I actually sent you mad, Leah. You completely lost your mind at me. You tried throwing the remote, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"And you hit me in the face."

"It wasn't the face. It was just the head."

She laughed again. "Oh, that's fine then. Just the head. You went completely berserk!"

I then started laughing, too. She was right, it was funny. I had tried throwing a tv remote at her because I didn't know how to beg properly. It suddenly seemed ridiculous.

"Ellie, I can't tell you how much this hurts. I think you might've bruised my head with that fucking vibrator."

"That's fine, least it wasn't the face." She joked, returning with clean hands. "I don't care how desperate or hurt you are, you need to learn control, understood?"

"Yes, I'm really sorry."

"You didn't deserve to cum at all. I didn't expect your anger to turn me on so much, you're lucky it did. Either way, I'm gonna have to make you pay, girlie."

"Oh no, this is already punishment enough. I can't describe how much this hurts."

"Nope. You said you hated me. For a moment, I really thought you meant it. I am going to have to teach you discipline and self-control. Before I do, you are going to pick some safe words, ok?"

"Please, just let me lie here a moment. I'm not sure I can move!"

She squeezed at my penis, making me writhe in pain, expelling the breath from my body. "Nope. We'll set the safe words, you'll clean yourself up, then we'll go and see Kiara. I don't know when I'm going to punish you yet...but I know exactly what I'm going to do."

She stopped squeezing. I gasped in relief as she moved away, then gasped in fear as I saw her fetch the vibrator.

"No, Ellie please! I don't think I can bear any more!"

"It's not for you, idiot." She said, grinning. "I just told you how much that little fit of rage turned me on. You wait here and you listen."

She went into the bathroom, closing the door. I did listen. Her deep and rasping moans. I was already in agony, but this was its own kind of agony. To hear the sounds of everything I wanted; all of it forbidden behind a door. I could only imagine how it would've looked. I could only dream. I lay there, suddenly aroused again. Wanting to touch myself but knowing I couldn't bear the pain. All the same, it made me smile. I'd asked several times if she got off to all of the teasing and punishment. She had always dodged the question, but this now served as an answer of sorts. I had turned her on. I felt a strange kind of pride and fulfilment. Apparently my anger had turned her on, I didn't know how I felt about that specifically...but still, I had made her want to cum. She was gone a while. She returned fully dressed in a different outfit, smiling happily.

"Right then, pick some safe words, get yourself washed, then we're off to the common room."

Hope you enjoyed chapter 7. It's a strange one in many ways. Sweeter and safer than chapter 6 was...but the weight of that experience is still on Leah's mind and leads to an interesting conflict here. From Leah's perspective, it makes the anger incredibly understandable. It makes the torment Ellie puts her through far too much. From Ellie's perspective, she is completely unaware of Anna. It's an uncomfortable conflict but an interesting one.

You know, there is still a greater point that the events of chapter 6 are building to. I didn't want THAT scene to just be there for the sake of drama. There was a good, long comment on my last chapter that criticised the way a lot of feminization stories end up descending into a glorification of SA...which is unfortunately the exact opposite of what I'm wanting to do, here. I more or less want to (at least attempt) to explore the real and awful affects experiences like that would have on a person, plus the slow growth to overcome it, from which increasingly sweet and heartfelt scenes with Ellie will become a strong support for. Ellie being a character who hasn't always been...on the right side of things...but she is developing with Leah. She's not a "good" character, exactly. Even in this chapter, we could question some of her actions. I hope Ellie's arc has been quite subtle so far, but there definitely is one developing.

I suppose I'm saying there is always a fun, fulfilling, exciting fantasy within the world of BDSM or feminization that I absolutely want this story to explore. I love it. However, there is also a line. A line Ellie has struggled to understand at times. A line Anna is absolutely the wrong side of. I think a scene that can open the door to exploring some of the realities of that is a good thing...provided it doesn't overwhelm the story, anyway. This is still ultimately meant to be a fun and heart-warming erotica.

Anyway, I'm not gonna just talk about the heaviness. The thing I enjoy this chapter is Ellie getting some pleasure, despite the circumstances. It's increasingly noticeable how little she ever really reveals of herself (both literally and emotionally). Whilst the circumstances are bizarre, we see faintly open up a little of herself and maybe start to wonder if there's something more behind her "reserved" nature. This is a very odd chapter, isn't it?

Chapter 8 will be quite a simple, fun one for the most. Chapter 9 will be moving but in a kind of positive way. Chapter 10 will be something of a conclusion to like "part 1" of this story, after which I'll probably take a little break before continuing to write it. I'll try and leave a few updates when we get to that, though.

As ever, feedback is welcome. Either in comments, the feedback form, or send me a direct email!

Serra

12