Needs

Story Info
Bill has needs and goes looking for a blowjob from a hooker.
749 words
3.99
38.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

'A man has needs', Bill thought to himself. 'If your wife isn't going to put out, you have every right to go looking for a pretty young hooker to suck your cock.' After agreeing with his self-inflicted justification he pulled the baseball cap lower and pulled to a stop just ahead of the hot young thing he had pegged as a streetwalker. From what he could see in the dim street lights, she was hot. Tall, slender, wearing a white blouse tied up just under her breasts and a short plaid skirt that barely covered her ass and showed off her incredible long legs.

As he hoped, she came up to the car, stuck her head in the window and asked, "Would you like to party?"

"How much for a blowjob?" he growled. Bill always hated the negotiations. It was too dark to get more than the impression of a very pretty face and long hair.

"Thirty five in a condom. Fifty bare," she replied sweetly. "Oh, and an extra ten to fondle my tits while I suck you off."

Bill reached into his pocket and put $60 on the seat. She slid in and made the money disappear.

Bill started to unzip his pants, but the girl stopped him by saying, "Not here. It's too open, so go right at the corner and there is a park two blocks down on the left. Pull all the way back. A light is out and it's pretty dark back there."

Bill nodded and put the car in gear. She reached over and unzipped him and fished his cock out, fingering it idly. She had a gentle touch and Bill was hard almost immediately.

'Damn it, I should have jerked off before coming here,' Bill thought with a scowl. 'That feels too good. I'm gonna cum way too quick.'

The park was not hard to find and Bill pulled all the way back next to a Sentra. He kept the car running as he took the car out of gear. He looked over at the car next to them, he could see the silhouette of the driver getting ridden by a young woman. As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he could see that the girl had her top off and her breasts were moving vigorously up and down as she bounced on his cock. He stared open mouthed at the couple fucking as the girl slid his cock into her mouth.

Remembering the extra ten he paid, Bill pulled her shirt up and began stroking her tit and pulling on the girl's nipple. 'So soft and firm,' Bill thought. 'I remember when Marsha and I would do this out on that country lane before we had Sophie. Eighteen years later and Marsha never wants to suck my cock and I have to beg to fuck her. It's cheaper to get a hooker.'

"Ohhhh," escaped Bill's lips as she swirled his cock in her mouth. 'I'm definitely not going to last if she keeps that up.'

Sure enough, less than two minutes later Bill groaned again and the girl clamped her lips on his cock as it pulsed and he groaned. She was good and waited until Bill was done and getting soft before she released him.

He tucked himself back into his pants and turned to the girl. "Can I give you a ride back?" he asked.

"Naw," she said. "I'm done for the night, so I'll walk home."

With that the girl opened the car door. The momentary flash of the interior light lit her up and startled the couple in the Sentra. Bill looked over at her and finally saw her face before she closed the door and left him sitting in the dark once more.

He never said anything to anyone. I mean how do you explain going out to get a blowjob from a cheap street walking hooker because your wife wouldn't suck you off and ended up getting the blowjob of a lifetime from your eighteen year old just graduated from high school teen aged daughter?