Needs and Desires Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...oh yes please!" Lindsey called out in pleasure as she forgot about giving Bobby attention. She had never felt surges like the waves of pleasure she was experiencing now. "Oh my gawd Bobby...yes, please!"

Bobby was too involved exploring Lindsey with his tongue and her moans of pleasure. He was wet and only getting wetter the more he played with her pussy, especially her clit. Her hips rocked to his efforts, she was wiping her pussy across his nose and to his chin as she rode his face in pleasure.

"I'm...I'm...I'm gonna, UGHN!" Lindsey grunted and her body spasms with an orgasm like no other.

Bobby was holding her legs down as he tried his best to get as much of his mouth on her pussy. He was hungry for her in a way that felt primal. His tongue dove as deep as he could push it. Her body seemed to rock when his hit her clit and soon she started to buck on his face. She called out and squirted onto Bobby's face which surprised them both. He never expected such an explosion from a girl and she never had an orgasm like that in her life. She was spent and fell forward, pressing her chest to Bobby's re-energized hardened shaft.

"I've never had that happen," Lindsey admitted as she rested on top of Bobby.

"You didn't suck me," Bobby said with a hard smack on her tight little ass with his hand.

"I'm sorry," Lindsey said before taking him into her mouth, sucking his tip.

"Stop," Bobby said with another hard smack on her other ass.

"I'm sorry," Lindsey yelped from the sting of his spanking.

"I'm going to fuck that pussy," he said as he pushed her onto her back and got between her legs. "I'm going to cum inside of your virgin pussy and make it mine!"

"Yes," Lindsey pleaded like a woman in heat. "Make me yours!"

He wanted to push his shaft into her completely but once his tip found her glistening lips he felt how tight she was. He pushed the tip into her virgin tight pussy. He couldn't believe how it felt, she held him like a vise as he panted and looked to see his cock barely inside Lindsey. She felt the sting of pain that his thick knob created. He was stretching her out, she cried not from pain of his actions but because she felt liberated in a way she didn't understand.

"Fuck, you are tight." Bobby spoke to himself.

"You're so big," Lindsey replies with mixed emotions but no regret.

Bobby started to rock his hips back and forth, slowly, as he enjoyed the feeling of his dick sinking deeper into her tight sexy body an inch at a time. Lindsey put her hands on his chest, she never knew he was so well developed and stronger than she ever thought as she felt his tight muscles. Bobby was overcome with excitement and pushed his entire length into her. Lindsey felt him in his entirety inside of her. She could feel the pain and pleasure of his actions as he slid himself within her.

"Make me yours!" Lindsey called out in ecstasy as the pain transformed into pleasure. Her anticipation, nervousness turned into desire and lust.

He didn't need to hear more. Bobby started to piston into her body. Their sex, wetness, audible as they mixed their fluids. Lindsey finally closed her eyes for the first time and lost herself in the moment. She enjoyed the feeling of him inside of her, body so close to his, the music their bodies made and the feeling that she was something to someone and Bobby was going to be her protector, her savior.

"You feel so good," Bobby praised as he fucked her with a quick, hard rhythm.

"I want you," Lindsey cries erotically.

Bobby wrapped his arms under her shoulders and he rested his body on hers as he started pulling her down with every forceful thrust into her tight hungry cunt. Lindsey moaned and grunted with each push Bobby gave. They were in the moment, both building up with an orgasm, their bodies intertwined, sweaty and horny. Bobby wanted to bury himself as far as he could with each shove of his cock in her sopping wet tunnel.

"Oh...ugh..UGNH!" Lindsey moaned and grunted as her body spasms under Bobby's and her climax explodes around his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Bobby pulled her down hard and thrust into her with all he had and held himself deep inside of her as he shot his load.

"Tha...thank you," Lindsey could feel his every twitch, spasm and shot of semen inside of her tender womanhood.

Once Bobby was spent and his cock was deflating is when he pulled out and saw their fluids spill from Lindsey's body. There was a trace of redness that he figured was blood from her virginity. Lindsey could feel his seed spilling out of her and trickle down the crease of her ass. Bobby laid onto his back taking command of the bed again.

"Suck me hard," Bobby ordered, "so I can fuck your ass."

Lindsey didn't say anything. Her body still feeling the affects of her orgasms laid her body between his legs. She reached up and took his slick, musky cock into her mouth. She could taste herself, him, and even the hint of her virgin blood on his dick. Bobby put his hand on the back of her head and let her get him hard. She was enjoyed the moment, the feeling of his cock, hard or soft, in her hands. The feeling of him gliding inside her mouth and the control he held over her stimulated her excitement in the same way it affected Bobby.

"You are my little slut," Bobby slipped his thoughts again but it only seemed to spur Lindsey on.

She doubled her efforts and started taking his cock as deep into her mouth without gagging. She wanted to please him, give him everything he wanted because she didn't want to be alone. She lost herself with each passing minute of their lewd interlude. Bobby couldn't believe everything that was happening as if something magical happened and his fantasy had come true. He never thought he would ever fuck Lindsey but he always wanted a woman submit to his desires and here she was.

"Lay down on your stomach." Bobby ordered once she had him fully erect.

She moved to the center of the bed as he made space for her. Her sexy young ass highlighted her sexy tight hourglass figure. Her dirty blonde hair pulled to the side so her back was fully exposed to Bobby. Her curves, the lines that formed her beautiful figure fed his desire as he positioned himself just under her ass but on her legs. His cock slick with her saliva pressed against her tight little sphincter. Lindsey tensed to the feeling of his helmet pushing past her anal defenses and pop inside of her tightest of wholes.

"It hurts," Lindsey informed him but didn't want him to stop.

"You want more you little slut?" Bobby asked with lust.

"Yes, make me your little slut," Lindsey couldn't believe she just said that but meant every word.

Bobby pushed his cock about a third of the way into her tight little ass. She was tense and Bobby could feel it squeezing his dick. It was different than from her pussy but amazing none the less as he continued to push his member deeper into her.

"Better?" Bobby asked, not wanting to hurt her sweet little body.

"Yes...different...still a little painful but it's better." Lindsey admitted to what she was felt as he was almost entirely in her asshole.

Bobby spit on his fingers, pulled he cock out, smearing his cock with his saliva and pushing back into her tight asshole. Lindsey was beginning to enjoy it more but not like when he was inside of her pussy. Her body was relaxing more as Bobby started to stoke her anal canal with his big cock.

"I'm not going to last long." Bobby huffed as his pace picked up.

Lindsey started pushing her ass against his plunging cock as she needed to fill him deposit his seed deep inside of her again. Bobby loved the way her body moved under his. Her ass bobbed onto his cock as if in perfect rhythm. Bobby was in absolute heaven, having his way with an amazingly hot girl like Lindsey, losing his virginity and having completely owned every hole on her tight sexy young body.

"Fuck me!" Lindsey couldn't believe the urge inside of her. "Take me, make me your slut!"

Bobby started fucking her hard, Lindsey pushed back to greet his thrusts as they moaned and grunted in pleasure. The view of his cock pummeling her tight ass, the way her ass cheeks shook to his body pumping into hers. Bobby could feel it building, his sensitivity was beyond what he could imagine. Lindsey was starting to feel the pleasure of being fucked, used and owned bringing on a surprise orgasm she didn't expect.

"YES!" Lindsey called out as her climax peaked and her body was hit with waves of their taboo lust.

"I'm CUMMING!" Bobby announced as he pushed his cock hard into her. Exploding for the third time into his little sluts body.

His body stiff, cock twitching as his eruptions eased. Lindsey gripped the sheets, pleasure and pain mixed into an orgasm her body was still coming down from. Once his cock had nothing left is when Bobby pulled out of her and fell onto the bed, naked and exhausted. The night had already turned into the next day, both were emotionally and physically spent. Sleep took them from reality and into the next phase of their lives.

12