Andrew and the Ring Ch. 01

Story Info
Andrew gets a ring and mind control over women.
18.2k words
4.54
66k
136

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew and the Ring Ch. 01

Andrew gets a ring and mind control over women

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including mind control, domination, breast play, seduction, incest (son with Mother and sisters), oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

Note from author: knowing you have come to a sexual fiction site I don't understand some comments on my work. To write that mothers don't act or talk like that or that females don't desire or get pleasure from anal or anal to mouth is dangerous makes me wonder what you're thinking.

Did you take a wrong turn from the non-fiction aisle and arrive at Literotica? I really don't understand the thinking (or perhaps the lack of thinking) where 'Anonymous' comments, "This is not realistic"; what did they expect? Was 'Fanny Hill' realistic? Was 'Catcher in the Rye' realistic? Was 'Emanuel' realistic? Have you ever read a realistic story on Literoticia? Climb out of the basement and ask your mother what she thinks about the stories you read. This site is for works of sexual fantasy and lets authors pen sexual situations that in real life never occur.

Every one of my now over 120 published works gives an upfront warning. But it's like you drink milk and then complain you're lactose intolerant. Or you eat cake and then say you have gluten intolerance. Or you write that your wife would never act that way or speak that way or take a cock up her ass that way. Come On! Exit at the beginning if the subject is not what you are looking for. Don't comment that you read to the end or half way through and could not believe the drivel. LitEROTICA is a site for works of sexual fantasy. Get with the program!

Meet Andrew.

I turned eighteen before I graduated high school. I was a STEM student all through school so grades were more important than dates. I'm tall, well built, good looking and a red head so it's not like I'm a nerd. Girls in my classes were brainiacs focused on grades and scholarships and had no time for dates or proms or movies. So I never had a girlfriend so I graduated a virgin.

I have two older sisters, twins, and two years older than I. They were the blonde haired cheerleader popular girls and found it hilarious to tease me. They would come home from sophomore year at the local college at each break. I thought they used their 'popularity' for sexual hook-ups perhaps hunting for a husband. Their favorite question every time I walked in from high-school and they were there was, "Did one of your brainiac girl friends take pity on you and do the dirty with you behind the lab table?"

That would crack them up and I'd have to listen to them laughing hysterically. My Mom would come to my defense and that only made it worse. "Momma's boy can't get laid....." they said almost in unison. When they went upstairs Mom would always kiss me on the cheek and tell me there were many fish in the sea.

However things seemed to change almost overnight once I turned eighteen and we had a birthday celebration. It started first with Mom. She found excuses to give me more kisses. She started with kisses on my cheek then light kisses on my lips. But then like when I was sitting at my desk studying and she leaned over she held her kisses much longer. I'd get a good look down a blouse or sleeper at full momma breasts. She would catch me looking and smile.

Sometimes she would call me into her bedroom and want a kiss goodnight. Those kisses would get my dick growing. Mom would be up on one elbow and her sleeper was transparent and I could easily see the dark circles around her nipples. She would have me sit beside her then hold the back of my neck and kiss me deeply. She would not let me go until I returned the kisses.

She would tell me I was a good son and the 'man in the house' now. She would ask for a hug and pull me down so my face was on her soft pillow breasts. She would tell me stories of how I loved to nurse on her breasts pulling hard on her nipples with my lips. She said it made her feel loved and her body would tremble. Once she laughed and said she wondered what it would feel like if I sucked on her nipples now.

Okay that was all weird but then there was the issue of her letting me see her naked body. First example was she would come downstairs in the morning before I left for school still in her transparent sleepwear. She would make my breakfast walking back and fourth with her breasts swaying and her ass cheeks outlined under the soft sleeper. It was soon that she started not wearing the panties that went with the shorties sleepwear she wore. I would never see panty lines when she bent over. It seemed like she needed to bend over to get something out of the fridge or a pan low under the counter and she held that pose.

I hate to be a terrible son but I would look at her blonde haired pussy wedged between her thighs while she showed off her firm ass. She would serve me then stand behind me with a soft breast on either side of my neck. I could feel her warmth and her beating heart. Sometimes she sat on my lap with her soft beasts pushed against me as she asked for some kisses. When she sat on my lap at those times I could feel her warm naked ass on my thighs and she had to know my cock got hard.

More than once when Mom got up there would be this wetness on my thigh. The first time I ran my fingers through that wetness I smelt it then licked my fingers. My Mom saw me do that and she laughed and said she was sorry for getting me wet with her morning moistness. She came up to me and kissed me deeply then softly asked me if I liked her taste. My cock was as hard as a rock as I left for school.

Now, OMG, her showers! She would pass me in the hall on the way to her shower, her robe not closed. I watched her full breasts wobble as she walked towards me and her hard nipples would be pointing at me. It was like slow motion as I watched her blonde cleft between her thighs move towards me. She would then ask for a kiss and my eighteen year old body would be pulled against my naked Mother. She had to feel my hard cock against her naked thigh!

Forget my cock not behaving as I watched my Mom's naked tits as she left the shower with the towel only wrapped around her waist. If she caught me in the hall I'd get a deep kiss against naked wet breasts. She'd ask me to follow her into her room and to please rub lotion on her legs. Mom would sit on the towel and open it and daub cream on my palm and get me to rub it in.

Up and down her legs and thighs my hands would move applying the lotion. The first time she requested my help I got my first close up look at a woman's pussy. Mom wanted the lotion way up her thigh where it met her belly because she said sometimes she chaffed there in that fold. Her thighs moved way apart which made her pussy lips open also. If I was kneeling I got a bird's eye look up into her dripping fragrant pussy.

My cock was so hard and dripping pre-cum when I was done. My Mom would hand me her panties and ask me to drop them down the laundry chute. I did but not until after I smelled the gusset then wrapped it around my cock. It felt like it only took a few strokes until I painted her gusset with 'tons' of my hot thick cum. Mom did the laundry and she had to have seen my huge cum deposits but never said a word to me about that.

Now don't get me started about my two older sisters, twins, and two years older than I. They were the long blonde haired cheerleader popular girls. When they were home on the weekends soon after my turning eighteen it was like they were in competition with my Mother as to how much flesh they showed off. Shear sleepwear with tiny panties walked about the kitchen at breakfast on two foxy looking sisters.

At times I had three sets of dark circles and hard nibs looking at me while I ate at the table. Of course my twin sisters would complain to my Mother that I was perving on them staring at their boobs. Mom would now kiss me deeply ruffling my red hair and tell my sisters to wear something to cover their tits (yes she would say tits) or stop complaining. When she kissed me like that I got a good look down her cleavage to her firm orbs of flesh. Mom would laugh.

"Your grown up brother has been looking at my boobs for weeks and I haven't complained. I actually like him seeing me in various states of undress, even naked, and it makes me feel good. It makes me feel loved by a man. So either continue to dress like the two of you do in the privacy of your dorm room or cover up and stop complaining."

That was the worst thing Mom could have said because every weekend I had to watch bouncing boobs or panty covered asses move around me with no concern of the effect it had on making my cock rock hard. I think my twin sister found a new way to tease the hell out of me knowing and seeing my cock get hard and climb down and push out my shorts.

"Andy do you like watching our boobs bounce about when you hide waiting for our shower to be done and we come down the hall? Does it make your little wiener get hard thinking your twin sisters take showers together? We get all naked you know and slide the soap all over our bodies. (Don't you get all hard? they would whisper.)"

"Mom they are teasing me with their tits again!" had no results.

In the den one or the other would sit across from me like a baseball catcher. There but for a thin gusset was my sister's blonde haired pussy on display. I still could not tell them apart especially not from just their tits or pussy. Sometimes I would smell their scent from across the room. When I looked at them I'd see a wicked smile or hear a small laugh as they shifted their legs to open them wide for my ultimate torment. My cock got hard and they would chuckle seeing me having to rearrange my shorts or pants to give my cock some relief.

I'd get even by stealing their panties from the chute hamper and I'd breathe in their scent and feel their wetness. My hard cock would ride along their wet gusset and I'd anoint their intimate fabric with a huge load of my hot cum. I'd paint their gusset twice in one night, one for each of my sisters' panties and sometimes one more for my Mother's panties. Not once did any of the three say anything about my nightly habit. What was so out of the ordinary was I would get warm hugs and deep kisses from my sisters when they went back to the college.

So that was my life of a horny eighteen year old young healthy male in a home of three beautiful females. For all their teasing my sisters were beautiful and I loved them dearly. So to my Mother and I told her so every night. Sometimes I'd hear her crying for my Father at night in her bed and I'd enter quietly and rub her back until she fell back asleep.

Sometimes she would sleep naked after a shower and I could gaze upon the front of her body memorizing all there was to see before covering her with the sheet she had kicked off. I'd watch her firm full breast rise and fall with her slow breath. Did she know I was there as she spread open her thighs and showed me the treasure she had there? Sometimes I would hear, "Thank you Andrew, you're a good son, now that you're 'the man in the house' for me and your sisters."

I felt a little creepy as I watched her fingers move between her moist pussy lips as if she had a secret itch. Her fingers would be coated in her moistness. Her rich heady fragrance filled the area near her bed and just as for thousands of years throughout human history my cock responded to a female scent and grew hard. My heart ached for my desire to be intimate with a female but I knew my Mother was off limits by society.

Mom was saying she wanted to get me something special now that I was 'the man in the house'. She used that phrase multiple times so I Googled it. It detailed that 'man-in-the-house' implied a mother was living with, or having relations with, an able-bodied male. What was Mom thinking? Was she thinking we would be intimate? Damn I could not get my head wrapped around that!

Mom said that she was at the jeweler's store where I should pick up my high school ring. She said there was an antique store next to it and she shopped and left a pre-paid debit and for me to pick out something that I liked as a birthday present. I didn't have a car so had to take the bus.

At the jeweler's store my high school ring was set with an emerald, and as the birthstone for May, the emerald, is believed to grant the owner foresight, good fortune, and youth. I wore the ring and went into the antique store. It looked like everything was old including the man behind the counter. I told him my name and he said he remembered my Mother.

The Antique Store Proprietor.

"Yes, yes, a very beautiful long haired blonde woman. She said she had twin older girls and then her baby boy who was now the 'man-in-the-house'. I'm assuming she meant you," he laughed, almost cackled. I told him I was a nerd, an egghead, and was the brunt of teasing by my very popular sisters. "I would really like to finally get over on them...." I trailed off.

"Your Mother told me you are a gentleman through and through and getting high grades was your primary focus. She said she told you there would soon be time for you to find a willing female. She would like you to have something special from my store, something that would be uniquely yours, not like the common high school ring. I see you have an emerald set in your ring and I might have a unique old ring that would complement that. I think it will make you feel confident and able to easily influence the humans of the female persuasion, even fulfill your requirements at home as 'man-in-the-house', yes even that," he cackled again as he went in the back.

After some time he returned and put a ring into my palm. It immediately felt warm to me, almost pulsing. It was ornately designed in white gold and had two emerald chips that to me looked like eyes. Around the outside of the ring were designs or symbols that I would not have known what they meant.

"Young man, this ring is extremely rare and extremely old. It is said it was old even before the pyramids were first designed on papyrus. Yes it is said to be thousands of years old. It is said to have powers that only the wearer can discover and control. You should put this ring on your right middle finger where your power lies. Once on your finger you will feel as if it firms and warms and even perhaps pulses. If you try to misuse this ring it will slip off and not fit again. It will not let you do evil," he said and took my hand and slipped the ring onto my right middle finger.

I took in a quick breath when the ring firmed tight on my finger and warmed and even pulsed. I looked at the two emerald chips and they pulsed. I felt confident. Almost in a trance I thanked the man and walked out of the store not concerned with the cost to my Mother. I observed the ring on my finger as I rolled it around as I walked to the bus stop. My specific bus arrived and I entered. When I paid the fare the female driver gave me a broad smile and a wink.

The Woman On the Bus.

I thought that was quite odd as I made my way to the rear of the bus. I chose a seat across from a very attractive woman. I mean a very attractive woman. I would never have had the nerves to do so before but I felt very confident. I slowly looked her over memorizing her looks, her smile, her long black hair and firm full breasts rising and falling behind her blouse.

Before today I would have been too embarrassed to drink in the beauty of a woman for that long but she just smiled brightly at me; her green eyes full and returning my stare. My eyes drifted lower and I saw she was wearing a short skirt, almost like a cheer leader's skirt. I thought if she just moved her legs apart and pulled up the hem I could see her panties.

OMG! The raven haired woman moved her hands to her lap and slid her short skirt up her thighs then slowly opened them. I looked up her smooth inner thighs until I could clearly see her pink panties. I looked up quickly into her eyes to see if I had been busted for looking but all I saw was a bright smile and unmasked permission. I had a while to ride yet and our section of the bus was empty. I looked at her large breasts and wondered if her nipples would get hard.

OMG her headlights pushed out against her blouse making it quite evident that they were large and firm. I looked quickly between her thighs memorizing the red hearts on her pink panties. I wondered if she was getting excited and would wet them with her moisture. As I watched the gusset got darker and a strong scent became prevalent in our seating area.

Yes, I had checked my older sisters' panties in the hamper several mornings and recognized the female scent this woman was giving off. My cock started getting hard and was painfully bent in my shorts so I grabbed it and moved it up onto my thigh. I looked across at the raven haired woman and she ran her wet tongue across her lips and her hard nipples rode on her moving breasts.

I was getting turned on and wondered if she was also. My mind lost control and I would be astonished thinking she would touch herself under her skirt right on her panties while riding the public bus. She smiled, almost wickedly, her eyes hiding behind her long lashes and made my eyes follow her hand as her fingers moved onto her panties. She saw me grip my cock and she moaned as her fingers slowly made a cameltoe of her now dark pink panties from her moistness.

If I thought it, would she make herself cum by rubbing what was hiding behind her panties? Her eyes closed and I heard her take in a deep breath then her fingers moved along her cameltoe as other fingers rubbed aggressively at the top of that wet cleavage. I knew a female's pleasure knot resided there and the stranger woman continued to rub there in circles and sideways hissing when I perceived she had rubbed her knot.

Was I asleep and this was all a dream? I pushed this Twilight Zone episode to the edge and thought, perhaps commanding her, to pull her gusset aside and let me gaze upon her pussy. The captivating women hissed and opened her green eyes and stared deeply locking into mine testing me to see if I would look away. But my eyes shifted to between her thighs as her slender fingers moved the dark pink gusset aside.

I had heard that some women wax or shave their labia hairless and so had my captive bus rider. Her fingers pushed her nether lips aside and I saw into the opening of her crimson cleft that was the beginning of her vagina. I thought it firmly then watched her slip her two slender fingers up into the female grotto that I had not yet felt on any female. I wanted to watch her cum and her fingers moved within her pussy and her others massaged her clit.

She held her eyes shut tight and bit her bottom lip as she pleasured herself towards her climax. Her female scent was strong and heady as her juices wet her two long fingers. Her slender manicured fingers with blood red nail polish moved in and out of her wet pussy. I wondered what she tasted like. Would her juices taste sweet or tangy? Would it be a taste I would remember forever? Her watery eyes opened and those two fingers came out wet then floated forward across the space between us and lingered there at the end of her extended arm.

I shifted forward and opened my mouth and she brought her two slender pussy wet fingers into my open mouth. I closed on them and sucked them clean like I needed her juices as an antidote to some poison I had ingested. I thought, more, and she went back into her dripping grotto and fed me more of her juices. She did that several times trying to coat her fingers with as much of her honey as she could. It was as if time stood still as no other passengers entered the bus to disturb this erotic occurrence.