All Comments on 'Needs and Wants'

by Flashlight7.5

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story.

Outstanding start. You should write more chapters to this story, I really enjoy reading this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really excellent, love the way its written and the attitude around the characters, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Very nice. And Greg is a fucking idiot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Greg is such an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good start , my mom & aunt raised all of us kids more like Brother n sister rather than a cousins, my one cousin is 4 months older than I am and we grew up experimenting and exploring each others bodies. As we grew up and were out where others didnt know us they all assumed we wer b/f n g/f we were always holding hands and teasing each other. We took exploring to the full extent and we were each others firsts for everything, even after she married and moved away we would talk to each other for hrs on end over the phone ( this was before the internet n cell phones) after she was married for a yr I went to visit her and ofcourse things got very heated and we did manage to find alone time while her buddy was at work to " get reacquainted and 9 months later she gave birth to her daughter . We are in our mid 50's now and still on occasion get together. My aunt ( her mom ) caught us in bed when we were in our late teens and she's always been supportive of us being intimate and she even taught us a few things over the years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous