Needy Wifey, Playful Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum Shawn, can I cum please?" Jimi was so close; she could feel it.

"No."

Shawn removed her hand from the clit, pinning it down beside her head. He slowed down the pace of his thrusts which made her cry out in disbelief.

"No, no, no, no, please Shawn, no."

Jimi could already feel her orgasm subsiding, the feeling of betrayal coursed through her.

"You are so mean; I was about to cum!" She cried.

"I know."

Shawn simply smiled, kissing Jimi on the cheek before pulling out and flipping her on all fours. He gave her shapely plump butt a sharp slap, watching it jiggle and turn red. Throwing her head back in pleasure as he slowly pushed inside Jimi.

The pussy walls easily giving way for him to settle inside. Hand fisting her brown hair, he started fucking her earnestly, aiming for the g-spot. Jimi's vision blurred for a second before coming back to Shawn pulling her up from her arms and on her knees, his sweaty chest pressing against her back.

One arm securely wrapped around her waist as he continued to slam into her, panting in her ear, Jimi felt a knot forming in her stomach which was familiar but different from how she usually felt.

"Shawn move, move" Shawn hummed and increased his pace, making the knot worse.

"No Shawn, I need to move. I have to pee" she said desperately struggling against him, but it was too late as she felt her pussy gush. The force making Shawn's dick slip out.

She closed her eyes as pleasure and embarrassment washed over her. A puddle formed where her knees were digging into the mattress. After a moment of silence Shawn spoke up.

"Did you just squirt again?" The surprise and delight evident in his voice.

"What?"

Opening her eyes Jimi looked down and could see she had in fact had squirted again. Understanding dawned as she realized why it felt so familiar yet different, because she had never squirted twice no matter how hard Shawn had tried. Turning Jimi around in his embrace, Shawn passionately kissed her and laid her down.

"You can use my mouth." Jimi said in the kiss.

Nuzzling into her neck he asked, "You sure you're not too tired?"

Jimi smiled, she really had the best husband. "I'm fine, come on, put your dick in my mouth."

"Alright, open up." Shawn moved to her head, straddling her shoulders and pulled her face to his dick.

Immediately opening her mouth, Jimi started sucking and licking at it. She moaned as she tasted her own juices on his dick. Bobbing her head up and down his shaft, easily back throating after all these years.

"Fuck yes baby, like that."

Shawn groaned and Jimi felt proud knowing where to swipe her tongue, just how to suck to make Shawn cum instantly. As she sucked at the head of the dick, tongue probing at the slit, her hands moved to massage Shawn's balls. Shawn cursed, hand tightening around the back of her head to pull her away.

"Baby let go, I'm gonna cum." His voice was strained.

Jimi simply looked up and shook her head.

"You'll be the death of me." Shawn said breathily before cumming down her throat with a long moan.

Pulling away slowly, Shawn watched as Jimi easily swallowed the cum. He couldn't help but kiss her even if it was nasty.

"I'll be back."

He got up from the bed to get a washcloth to wipe her down and started a bath. Climbing back into the bed, he pulled Jimi closer, who instantly latched onto him. Gently wiping her down he pecked her forehead and once again admired how beautiful she was, his everything.

"Let's get you inside the tub."

Shawn picked her up and Jimi wrapped her arms and legs around him, clinging to him. Once they were settled in the bathtub with Jimi leaning against his chest, Shawn asked, "Did you have fun?"

Jimi snickered "Oh please don't be modest, you know it was the all-time best. I fucking squirted twice." Shawn laughed, arms coming to wrap around Jimi's waist.

"Fine you got me! I just wanted to hear you say it." Looking over his shoulder, Jimi pinched him on the stomach.

"You sure love hearing praises, are you sure you're not the one with the praise kink?" Jimi smiled sassily.

"Oh, my beautiful, gorgeous baby." Shawn whispered and tucked some hair behind her ear, making her blush, "I'm pretty sure it's you."

"Jimi, I also want you to know it's fine." Shawn said, confusing her.

Turning her head, she looked at Shawn, "What?"

"It's fine even if you had peed, I don't mind." Jimi could feel her face start to heat up.

"Oh my god shut up, why are you bringing it up, I did not pee." Wanting her to understand how serious he was, Shawn turned her to face him.

"No baby listen, you wanting to be embarrassed and getting off on it is different, and this is different. I want you to know I'm completely fine with it if you ever pee during sex, I will not be turned off by it, I promise. You have nothing to be ashamed of." Slowly a shy smile came to his face.

"God you're such a sap. I love you." Jimi nuzzled into his neck.

Shawn returned his smile, "I love you more, my cutie pie."

Non Existent.

12