Wife's Dairy

Story Info
Wife's Dairy have some spicy tale!
2.7k words
2.33
10k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
249 Followers

Hi, my name is Darshan. I am 30 years old from AP. I work as a software engineer in a reputed company. My wife is Madhuri. She is 27 years old with a hot figure of 34-30-34. Her ass is the main attraction in her whole body. It was a lazy day as I had to work from home that day.

I sat in the living room watching TV. Madhuri was taking a bath, and I heard her phone vibrating on the table in front of me. I never checked her phone in the 2 years of my marriage life even though I can unlock it with my fingerprint, too.

Just feeling so bored, I opened the phone and saw there were WhatsApp messages from her friend Suresh. He was a coworker when she worked in her previous company and they are close. I just went through the chat that they had and their texts terrified me like anything.

They made me horny, too, to be frank. I saw they had a call for over 29 minutes two days back. The messages after the call are as below.

Madhuri: Fuck, that was awesome. I cum in the washroom, you know.

Suresh: Shit, I would have licked it clean, just like the way I licked your dirty hairy, sweaty pussy for the first time.

Madhuri: Yeah, I do remember how shy I was. But still, you were so horny that you pulled my pants along with my panties.

Suresh: I, too, remember how you closed your legs together and placed your palm over your pussy.

Madhuri: You didn't let me keep it for more time. You were so horny that you pushed me to the wall placing your hand on my throat and pushing your finger into my dry pussy. I felt like a knife piercing my pussy.

Suresh: I didn't let you scream, too, locked your lips with mine. You are a bitch, too, who started to leak a lot on my fingers in no time.

Madhuri: You licked them like a dog, remember?

Suresh: Yes, I do. I wish we could go on those days where every weekend you would visit my room. I had the opportunity to fuck you sexy holes and fill them with my thick cum.

Madhuri: Shut up. Don't make me horny again now. I have a lot of work to do.

Suresh: When can we meet again? I am missing you, bitch.

Madhuri: I am married now and cannot get involved in the fun like earlier.

Suresh: Are Ranjit and Shajit in touch with you?

Madhuri: No, the last time I met them was when they visited Hyderabad and stayed in your room.

Suresh: Yeah, I remember how your moans and screams echoed all over my room that night.

Madhuri: You, too, teamed up with them and did spare me that night, idiot.

Suresh: I am the one who rubbed ice the next day on your swollen holes and massaged your body

Madhuri: But once they came to normal, you used them till they got swollen, right?

Suresh: Of course, that is the reward for the service I gave.

Madhuri: Ok, got to get into a call, bye.

I scrolled down but couldn't find any such texts after that day. I was hard and rubbed my dick over my shorts. I heard my wife finishing her bath, so I placed her phone back where it was. She came out dressed up and asked me to drop her at the office.

I dropped her, and while doing so, I made sure I applied brakes many times. Every time her 34-sized boobs touched my back, my mind went back to thinking about how Suresh, Ranjit and Shajit played with them. It made me horny, too.

That was the moment it struck me that my wife wrote a diary. So she should have made a note of the incidents in it. I remember Suresh is a friend of hers from the year 2018. So I knew where her diaries of the previous years were kept.

They were stored in a cardboard box and placed on one of the shelves. After dropping her off at the office, I rushed back home and searched for her diary for this year. I went to the date on which she chatted with Suresh.

I began to read it:

I had a great day today. I thought everything was routine, and just then Suresh texted me asking where I was. Once he got confirmation that I was in the office, he sent me a video saying, "Use headphones." Downloading, I got to know it was the last session that I had with him in his room before my marriage.

I connected my earpods and played the video while sitting in my seat at low volume. It was the video where he placed the phone near the window with his erect dick visible. Then, walking to the bed, he sat down and slept. I caught his dick and started to suck it.

In the video, I can clearly see my wet pussy with white liquid oozing as I cum once already. My asshole was also visible in the video. I was sucking his dick, making sounds. The slurping sounds are clearly heard. I then caught his dick positioning and sat on his huge dick.

It was really bigger than my husband's. I couldn't stop comparing the three dicks that I took till now in my life. Ranjit's was the biggest, which took my virginity and then Suresh's came next. After Suresh, it's Shajit and then my husband.

I rose myself to the tip of his dick and sat down on it with full force, making a loud 'thap' sound. I loved the sound and rode him for some 15 minutes. Suresh was also not silent for those 15 minutes. He slapped my boobs so hard. I screamed at the top of my voice.

I bit him, too, when he poked his finger into my ass hole. (I love fucking the ass, but Madhuri never allowed me to fuck her ass). I missed those days when they fucked me every day somehow or the other.

Reading my wife's diary made it so hard that I started to stroke my dick reading it. I wanted to know what happened that day. I was praying to god that she wrote down the details of how Suresh fucked her. No, No, I want to know how Ranjit took her virginity.

I went to the shelf and searched for the year 2018, when she was working along with Suresh. I started to move the pages to find some words like dick, pussy or sex. At last, after searching for 15 mins and rolling all the pages thrice, I found.

I found the words at the bottom of the page. "I should not have let Suresh fuck me. I should have been in control. I should have stopped him from going further." It was June 29 2018.

I stopped there and opened the page. I started to read what happened that day. I am excited to know about my most innocent wife, who doesn't let me look at her holes. She doesn't even let me fuck her if she didn't shave her pussy.

I continued reading the diary:

29th June, 2018 Friday.

Madhuri's diary:

It was the weekend. I was overjoyed that I could go back to the hostel and pleasure myself. I was all horny that day in the morning. I received texts from Ranjit and Shajit pumping their dicks for the pics that I shared last night.

(I turned the page back and started to read the day before's events)

Yesterday (28th June 2018), I bought two new pairs of inners which are matching. So when I told them what I do in the evening. They did a video call, and I told them I was shopping. They said they would select the colours and asked me to pick yellow.

I took a yellow coloured bikini type bra and panties. They wanted me to show myself wearing them. They asked me to change into them in the trial room itself. I was scared of the trail rooms. So, after going back to the hostel, I did a video call where they were ready with their dicks in hands.

I unbuttoned the buttons of my white full-sleeve t-shirt. They were able to see the black bra that I wore that day. I removed the top and threw it on my bed.

Ranjit: Madhuri, come closer and raise your hands. Let me see those sexy underarms of yours.

Shajit: Fuck let's get her completely nude. Then we can ask for a show.

Ranjit: No, first raise your hands. I want to see those dark underarms of yours.

My wife moved closer and raised her hands, placing them above her head.

Ranjit: Fuck, that was hot. I wish I could be there to them lick clean.

Shajit: What's hot, bro. It's all hairy. I don't know why you have got this thing for hairy underarms and pussy.

Ranjit: You don't know how hot it is to lick them.

I loved the way they discussed me. Even though they used me for 6 months. They would spare my pussy only during the period days. That's the reason why I agreed to get my ass fucked by them too. I pulled my jeans along with the panties.

I stood closer to the camera spreading my dark pussy lips wide, showing them the inner red part of my pussy. Of course, they loved my dark pussy. It became dark for the way they used it. They stroked while I showed them my pussy and ass hole. They started to stroke their dicks where the precum was oozing.

Madhuri: I would have licked them clean, taking them deep into my throat.

Ranjit: Definitely, you always loved to suck our dicks. Never left a chance to suck them.

Shajit: We didn't spare her every time she said NO.

Madhuri: I remember how you guys tied me and spanked my ass till I begged to show mercy. At last, you fucked me in the same position, my hands tied to the bed. Once you are satisfied after fucking me twice each. You left me leaking a pond over the bed.

Someone knocked on the fucking door while we were still nude and recalling the experience we had together. I wore a T-shirt and pants. I saw my roommate coming early. So I sent them the pics for which they shared their cum tribute videos.

I went to the office (29th June) to find Suresh still sad and depressed. Sneha got married to someone. They were in a relationship for the past three years and now he was devastated. We began our work and got to know from our manager that we needed to complete the client's work by EOD.

We were working, and it was 6 PM. Both of us were so hungry that we went out to have some panipuri. Then, we went to Suresh's room to complete the work. The work was over by 8:30 PM. I informed the manager with a speaker on the phone.

He was praising us like anything, saying that we are the best team. I saw Suresh's eyes getting moist, and he started to break down. He fell to the floor and began to cry. I asked him why he was crying, and he told me that he missed her.

He started to show me the places in his flat where they made out. He was also narrating how he used to make her lean to the wall. While he licked her pussy clean before pushing his dick into it.

Hearing all those is turning me on. It's been 6 months since I took a dick in my pussy. He came closer and hugged me, crying. I consoled him, and he was hugging me with his hands all over my back. He slowly whispered, "Madhuri, will you help me please?"

His breath is tickling me, and I am ready to give it to him even if he asks me for sex. I said, "Yes," that was a fucking mistake. He started to kiss me vigorously on my lips. I opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to enter. As his tongue explored my mouth, we exchanged saliva.

He was all over me, and he pulled my leggings down along with the panties. I came to the present and moved back, covering my pussy with my hands. It made my cleavage visible to him. Suresh knelt at my feet and pulled the pants completely out.

He begged me, "Please, Madhuri, only once, and I will come out of all this". I felt pity, but since I was not shaved there, I hesitated. But as he touched my hands and pulled them away from my pussy. I closed my eyes, unable to know how he would react.

But I felt his nose over my pussy, smelling it. Then bringing out his tongue, he licked on my pussy line. I went to the washroom 5 times that day, yet he didn't feel disgusting and licked me. He made me spread my legs a little and then inserted his tongue into my pussy and drilled it.

I was leaking a lot, and I came all over his mouth and face. Once I came, he stood and took off my top.

He caught my boobs and pressed them over my bra. He pulled my boobs out of my bra and sucked them while I moaned. He bit them, pulled them and took his sweet time to play. I unhooked my bra and threw it off. He caught my hand and pulled me to the bed.

He undressed himself and sat on the bed with his dick pointing to the ceiling. He pulled me down on my knees and hit my lips with his dick. It didn't take me much time to gulp it into my throat.

Suresh began to moan, "Aaa Madhuri, what a slut you are, tell me bitch, how many dicks did you suck. You are sucking and deepthroating at the same time. I never thought you would be this slutty." Listening to his words turned me on more. I sucked him hard till he emptied his balls in my throat.

We slept beside each other, kissing. Then he asked me if I had any experience. I felt shy but told him, "Yes I had with Ranjit and Shajit." He was in shock as he knew them.

I was stroking my dick for the second time. I already came once reading. Now I am making my dick hard to cum as Suresh cum in my wife's pussy.

"When did it happen?" Suresh asked when I went to visit the client 6 months back. "Shall we finish what we started?" I started to suck his dick again till it was hard. Then he pinned me to the bed and, after licking my pussy. He slowly pushed his dick into my pussy.

It was tight, and I felt both pain and pleasure. He started to fuck me slowly at first and brutally next. My boobs were moving so fast, my legs around his waist. I was raising my ass to meet his strokes. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure, and came again while his dick was still going in and out.

Knowing that I had come, he turned me around and entered me from behind. He continued to drill me till he came. I, too, came at the same time, and we cum together. He fell on me and took some rest. I got up, gathered my dress, wore it and waved goodbye to Suresh.

I kissed his dick one last time and came back to the hostel. I took a hot shower, and while writing this, I am leaking down. I finger myself with the pen in my hand. Haha.

I was imagining how he managed to spread my wife's legs and entered from behind. Did he have that long dick? I was stroking my dick with my eyes closed, imagining him sucking his dick and later fucking her. I imagined how her boobs moved up and down so fast. I came in my hand.

I went and slept on the bed. There is a lot to read. I should search for the diary to read how he lost her virginity to two guys. That's my next mission.

odinchacha
odinchacha
249 Followers