Neekanah - Huntress Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down to her suit, "My uh, benefactor, has a certain fixation on keeping extremities on display, and keeping me on my toes, literally."

Splaying delicate toes slightly and then curling them in the boots, she proudly showed off her feet. Of all the things done to embarrass the beauty, the footwear never flustered her. Instead, it excited her to have sexy feet and the taboo jewelry embellishing them exposed publicly.

Bending one knee slightly in front of the other, she swiveled a sexy leg on toes to model the nearly invisible footwear. Shamefully, she enjoyed the familiar abdominal ache whenever her revealing attire drew attention. Insecurity over such conditioned responses resulting from strict lecherous training always concerned her, "Thankfully, the armor has solleret shrouds to hide my feet when needed."

The semi-transparent material of the boots gave the illusion of standing on tiptoes, levitating in nothing but compression stirrup leggings. Its delicious result revealed multiple pieces of silver jewelry consisting of anklets and toe rings, drawing added attention to her delicate feet.

Forced exposure and the indiscretions her keepers insisted she suffer were intended to reinforce the strong sense of masochism they carefully groomed into their thrall's personality. MitsuCorp ingrained this vulnerability into her psyche during the extensive training followed her augmentation process.

MitsuCorp's officers enjoyed exploiting each proclivity implanted into Neekah and sharing them with regular staff. For years, compromising situations crowded her daily life, making her no stranger to being used in every way imaginable.

As a neophyte agent, they tailored her skill set for covert missions with minimal engagement. Even as a capable fighter, prolonged skirmishes during infiltrations inexorably attracted asynchronous responses, resulting in impossible odds for any solo operative to overcome.

She rarely approached anyone apart from marks and stealthily incapacitated them in secluded places. The Huntress favored secrecy as her most dependable weapon and failing at it meant an almost inevitable defeat.

When sent on trial missions as a neophyte, her previous handler deviously sent Neekah without a single stitch of clothing. The sound of naked feet slapping against rooftops while hysterically racing to intercept targets, steal secrets, or evade pursuit still echoed in her head. Instructors took great pleasure in testing thralls with impossible situations. Still, the tempting heroine succeeded due to a hugely successful augmentation process. However, in Vad Mhor, there would be no backup to save her in the event of a rare failure.

She imagined her Mistress's delight at witnessing her fumble nervously through conversations and haphazard encounters in Vad Mhor in this desperate situation. She felt a pang of panic after envisioning herself kneeling naked on hands and knees, surrendering while begging forgiveness.

Neekah felt her wetness make the tight suit slippery between her legs. Shameful fantasies about frantic orgasms before helplessly meeting the dark fate that failure in Vad Mhor might bring consumed her mind. She grieved how such a catastrophe would still not free her from her corporate captor. The nature of her enthrallment with Mitsukuni went beyond the possibility of any escape.

She shrugged meekly, "Most females of my species their spend lives exposing intimate skin throughout the Empyrean. Maybe I should be happy this suit normally only exposes my hands and feet."

Her rationalization earned a ridiculing laugh as he shook his head, "It seems a bit of bare skin isn't the only way things end up on full display."

Quilted padding over her chest and shoulders, plus occasional accents over attractive limbs, were the only shapes veiled across her body. The seemingly flimsy fabric clung tightly to her abdomen, waist, and thighs like body paint brushed onto every curve and crease of her figure, perfectly highlighting her toned muscles.

For the first time, Gus sensed unease in the provocatively dressed woman's demeanor, but she snapped back into a cheerful guise, "What can I say, Gus? I've spent more than my fair share of time wearing much less and doing filthy deeds. I gladly take what clothing I can get."

A slightly flushed color on the front of her neck and face remained, emphasizing their much lighter color than the surrounding areas. The contrasting tones looked like pronounced tan lines. The pale skin on her face, front of her neck, and palms of her hands compared to any darker skin elsewhere illustrated the stunning variation. The timid reaction confirmed Gus's suspicions, and he gave a grim nod, "I understand, Neeks. I didn't understand the nature of your relationship at first glance."

His understanding left Neekah squirming, and then she shrugged, "Well, you know what? I'd be lying if I said the results haven't come with benefits. I count constant exhibition as one unfortunate cost."

Gus chuckled and glanced conspicuously towards her waist, "We all have those, I suppose. But honestly, does this outfit accomplish anything besides exhibition?"

The agent glimpsed down and recognized her trained pose. The stance appeared balanced and wide-set, squared towards Gus. Hips jutted suggestively with knees slightly apart and shoulders back.

The pose accentuated the thin waist of her lithe body and how it widened into high, prominent hips. After the seductive hips dipped slightly, her feminine shape curved smoothly down to sensual, sweeping thighs, meeting slender knees before high, defined calves accentuated by heels highlighted her powerful legs.

Shockingly, every intimate feature of Neekah's lower abdomen appeared unmistakably through the thin material, even dipping deep into her sensuous navel. An unusually puffy pubic mound drew eyes to its lewd exhibition. Even more pornographically, something tucked beneath the layered folds of an obscenely prominent clitoral hood to smooth the area where her inner labia should have been evident. This same strip wedged between thick outer lips made them much more pronounced.

Neekah shifted to one side, crossing both arms and hiding her chest, "Maybe, but similar fashion trends get forced on my kind everywhere outside of this mining hovel. I wanted to get away from Vad Mhor's reach for a long time, but I've only found similar types of places plaguing the Empyrean."

Looking down and nervously kicking the toe of a boot against the floor, she added, "I should be thankful for Hewnstone, though. MitsuCorp took interest because I came from there. Otherwise, who knows? They may have tossed me to a slaver's auction or worse. That's what they threatened anyway."

She grumbled, "It led to them changing me into this, though."

After a brief pause, she looked to her ship and added, "But without all of that, I wouldn't have the Crucible. Even if it's an illusion, the freedom it gives me might be the one good thing to come from all of this."

Gus gave an appraising look and then turned to inspect the ship. As Neekah brooded, he stood upright for the first time, towering over her while balancing himself against the craft. Concern over her drastic changes weighed on his mind, but even before she left for the CHZ, Gus warned against life outside hovels like Hewnstone.

Humans initially flourished after arriving in the Empyrean long ago, but prosperity drew the ire of a mighty species named the Ankharri, whose empire dominated this region of space. Their malice ended human fortunes in the Edge, and while they disappeared long ago, the damage they inflicted remained undone.

As he continued his assessment of the ship, he broke the awkward silence, "We never really talked much about what life was like for your species outside of Hewnstone, Neeks."

The Vaxian's deep voice resonated above the hum of activity buzzing in the distant background. Neekah chose not to shout any replies and let him continue, "The Ankharri were vicious bastards. I've been here on Halax for a long time, and I'm glad to say I remember when the last of them went extinct during the Abyssal Wars."

The giant alien focused on her ship's battle-scared communications array, "In the time since, your kind has recovered on some core worlds, but we know how different things turned out in the Frontier."

Grunting as he pulled out the antenna module, his voice suddenly became ominous, "Has anyone ever told you of the Vrexx?"

Neeks shook her head, and Gus hunched down. After setting the module on a cart, he began wiping his hands off with a rag before continuing, "I'm not surprised. It's an old story. You'll rarely find anyone who knows such tales or where to find them."

Turning to face the Huntress, his voice turned sorrowful, "Before your kind arrived in these stars, the Vrexx suffered under the Ankharri much like your people, perhaps worse."

"Foul, ancient cities much like Vad Mhor exploited them ruthlessly in their markets. Circumstances continued for millennia until sadly the Vrexx disappeared."

Satisfied his hands were clean, he tossed the rag on the workbench, "Had the Ankharri won the Apex War, humanity's fate headed down a similar desolate course. Even so, their wickedness may still claim your kind from the depths of whatever hell they plunged into."

Neekah looked uneasily to her scorched communication module before replying, "I never knew, but I suppose it shouldn't be surprising considering they're responsible for a place like Vad Mhor. But what does it matter now? They're gone."

Gus frowned, "Those of us who know the stories struggle to decide whether to share tales of Ankharri perversities. Most believe it's better to leave them buried in the past."

He shrugged, sympathy evident in his voice, "The Ankharri went to great lengths to alter Vrexxian minds and bodies. Much like your kind, it was often to satisfy primal desires. Sadly, even now that they're gone, little has changed."

Her eyes drifted to her pale lavender hands, and turning them showed the contrast with even lighter palms. She sighed, "Obviously, I'm glad the Ankharri got wiped out. But honestly, I don't know what's worse.... Savageries inflicted on us by the Ankharri and ensuing Xenos, or my kind doing the same for their selfish pursuits. Whatever desires you mean, I fear that's one depravity we share."

Neekah's mind drifted to past situations when men and covetous Xenos openly gawked at the suit, barely concealing her modified body beneath. Her lascivious figure suffered worse exhibitions in the past. Helots like her routinely experienced a slew of the depravities found throughout the Empyrean, "I suppose it's better than constant parading around naked in a collar as a slave."

The Huntress struggled to ignore the pornographic outlines evident in her ridiculously tight suit. In previous iterations, her Mistress forced her to squeeze into a light grey material that failed to hide the excessive wetness such shameful attention brought about. The resulting dark spots fueled ever-increasing humiliation.

Physical modifications were not the only coerced changes. Neekah abhorred their alterations to emotional behavior that edged her towards extreme solicitous compulsions. The revelation about Ankharri doing similar things to victims in the distant past made her even more uncomfortable with MitsuCorp's continuance of their work. It also did little to assuage worries about how different she had become from the woman who left this place ten years ago.

She noticed his appraising eyes and squirmed, "A little better anyway. The 'company uniform' wasn't my idea, but anyone who isn't an oak of a Vaxian like you typically thinks it looks good on me. My handlers at MitsuCorp seem to enjoy it at least."

Smirking and giving a sarcastic wink, her shimmering silver eyes reflected the dim light in the hangar. Any human female with such unmistakable sexual organs on display inescapably incurred indecent reactions, and encounters with beings from Vad Mhor quickly became perilous when the foulest sort took notice of such things.

Throughout the Empyrean and surrounding systems, beautiful women like Neekah were elevated to renowned status in pleasure dens and were highly sought-after property at slave auctions. "To be honest, Neeks, I'm not so sure naked would be much different," he replied.

He shook his head, and an immense hand rubbed the back of his neck. The reaction pushed Neekah off balance, and she wondered if she honestly expected the suit to escape his notice when walking down the boarding ramp. Unfamiliar Vaxians were far more likely to see human females as snacks rather than pursued as sexual conquests, but the precarious relationships humanity shared with Xenos ran a wide gamut.

Gus muttered, "Whatever MitsuCorp has you up to and dressed like that, at least it's better than what slavers on the other side of this pit would have done."

Unexpectedly having her physical appearance openly become the center of attention always caused anxiety for the bounty hunter. Lewd thoughts of different faint experiences since leaving this place raced through her head, and she knew how the details might shock any of her old friends in Hewnstone.

Neekah's handlers always provided one lewd outfit or another. This latest endeavor offered a hidden feature she despised more than any before. Though appearing seamless, an invisible line ran down the entire front of her suit around her vulva, then back up between the cheeks of her ass until ending at the nape of her neck. Once unfastened, a firm pull could easily rip each half off completely.

Confounding things, Neekah caught herself constantly standing in seductive poses, usually with her wide hips enticingly thrust forward. It appeared like a lewd offering to anyone interested. Other similarly suggestive movements seemed coached into her with a similar purpose. She did these things subconsciously, even when focused on stopping, often leaving the woman coltish and off-center.

Achieving this new objective in Vad Mhor presented a challenge beyond any past bounties. Sometimes, even those closely supervised missions failed horribly. For all of her abilities and training, this plan lacked the dedicated resources any Mitsukuni-funded operation provided, amplifying her unease.

Gus recognized her distress and the trained veneer to mask it. He began suspecting her attire's lewd design distracted the operative's conscious thought from mission-related dangers she often faced, but such distractions made little sense.

Neekah released a pensive bite on her lower lip, then smiled. Batting her eyes, she breathily repeated with mockery, "Gus, it's just function over form."

Humor and self-deprecating jokes helped hide the intense shame the exposure caused. For the stay in Hewnstone, she would need every trick available to retain any dignity while attempting to accomplish this plan.

Gus snorted, "You always were a smart ass."

Her enthusiastic guise returned, and turning sideways, she lifted one sexy leg and twisted her hips to provide a revealing view of the suit's salacious fit from another angle.

She winked, "My ass always gets me the most compliments!"

From the back, the suit's material proved its skin-tight quality most, contouring into the crack between thick bubble cheeks, presenting each for leering by design. Luckily, one of the only modest aspects of the outfit was its heavy quilted padding covering the heroine's chest. It tightly compressed her torso and hid the curves of her breasts from view.

Glancing at her display, he mocked, "Wear that around Vad Mhor and see how you get your form functioned in no time."

Gus chuckled, once again shaking his head, "You know that look will get no rise out of a Vaxian like me. My kind is immune to human charms. Just remember, villainous scum of every sort covering Halax will mark you as a prize if you're not cautious."

Neekah encountered Vaxians elsewhere on multiple occasions, and though bearing a physical resemblance to Gus, their manner always seemed unfamiliar to expectations learned from interactions with her friend. Their hulking form, massive heads, great strength, and thick leathery skin made for a menacing threat.

Vaxians were sometimes enforcers in the rougher slave dens and establishments where human females found themselves exploited. They rarely showed any prurient curiosity in the women they supervised in the same way as other lustful Xenos around the Edge did, making them more suitable for the work. Women of Neekah's species often got heavily used in an ever more dangerous chain of saloons, clubs, and other establishments throughout the Frontier, until the women's usefulness ran out.

Such fates could start anywhere in the Empyrean but usually ended in the darkest corners of the Frontier. Caeruleans were the most sought-after females in the CHZ. Simple cosmetic gene tailoring became common even in densely populated core worlds, and caerulean skin persisted as an exceptionally rare anomaly, always resulting in dire consequences.

The most unlucky ended their journeys shipped off to the Belt of Fenris, a string of asteroids and ice at the outer rim of the Frontier. Only the Empyrean's most brutal, sinister scum resided in this far reach of deep space, and the fates awaiting there were the stuff of nightmares.

Her enchanting smile faded, "I've learned a bit about Vaxians in my travels, Gus. It seems immunity to our charms has been profitable for your kind. Though I must say, I'm glad you're not their sort."

Gus frowned and lowered his head, "The history of the Edge is complex, Neekah. The fall of your kind during the last days of the Ankharri serves as a warning for all species. Humans have come a long way since those dark times."

Vaxians like Gus lived incredibly long lives, and he spent his years content to manage his little corner of the Advanari Crater. Since its founding, human miners populated Hewnstone, and he grew fond of the species. When they shuttled down to the crater floor using his spaceport, Gus considered her people as part of his pack and always lent his assistance to them whenever possible.

Staring outside, Gus explained, "I cannot control how life in places like that cesspit goes," waving a gigantic hand towards the faint glow of Vad Mhor's lights on the distant horizon as he spoke, "We know the cruelty hiding in these stars. Always has been, even before your kind arrived. I'm sure you've learned about that in your travels. But remember, no matter how others treat caerulean-skinned females elsewhere, you're a protected guest in my home, Neekanah."

Her eyes tracked Gus's hand and stopped to watch Vad Mhor in the distance, "It's why I came, Gus. You have no idea how much I appreciate the safety this familiar place offers. I almost regret leaving so long ago only to end up as a vagabond. But when I look across this crater, it reminds me of why I left."

His tone became foreboding, "Dark beings of many species call the moons of Halax home. Even above this hangar in Hewnstone, they're skulking in the shadows. Large cities like Vad Mhor became increasingly infested each year, sprawling into the surrounding depths with their wickedness. Now, concentrations of the worst filth acted brazenly without restraint across the Advanari."

Gus added, "My protection doesn't extend into Hewnstone, Neeks. Naked females dragged around by collars might be a common sight in some darkened alleys across the crater, but that suit would catch an evil eye in the nearby streets above just as easily. The Frontier is full of desperate people willing to do treacherous deeds in foolish attempts at a better life."

Neekah furrowed her brow in feigned concern, "Awww Gus, are you getting worried about little 'ole me?"

Though she resolved to hide her fears from old friends, this conversation recurrently centered around evident perils and left her reeling. While Neekah's time away from Halax proved frightful, the current mission afforded new unfamiliar freedoms she wished to retain. After this recent crash, she feared her masters would soon strip any existing privileges away. Visions of women in Vad Mhor collared and chained to service passers-by horrified her and brought a sense of dread, despite her best efforts to hide it.