Neekanah - Huntress Enslaved Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thick lips pouted, "I told you, no one will see this flight suit or my armor when I travel to the city."

Waving hands across her body, she remarked, "I'll conceal all of this."

An excited smile beamed across her face, then she asked, "Anyway, how do you like it all? It's all a gift for completing contracts." Her eyes lit up as she pointed to her feet, "And check out my boots!"

Shifting gracefully, Neekah flashed the bottom of each foot towards Gus in a show. During the display, extremely pale soles on Neekah's perfectly formed feet became visible through her footwear. The translucent boots sported light mechanical frames that quickly adjusted to each of her movements.

Suddenly, Neekah lunged aggressively to one side. After kneeling to a quick stop, a high ponytail of silky purple ombre hair bobbed to a halt before she stood again, "They're from Daikata Dynamics. My handler commissioned them from the Carillion system as a gift. They're my babies!"

The Vaxian let out a low whistle, "It's not often we see anything from the Carillion stars this far out in the Empyrean unless it's out-of-date junkpile scrap. I've seen schematics for ships made by Daikata. They're exceptional engineers. He must be a close friend for such a fine gift."

"She," Neekah corrected. After a brief pause, the Caerulean bounced back and forth while teasingly jabbing her fists, "And yes, very close."

Bending down to dust the treasured boots, she professed, "Obviously, my choice would've been something other than this clear aesthetic, but the performance they provide alleviates any reservations their revealing look gives."

Bouncing up, the framework of the boots quickly reconfigured with soft whirring sounds to assist balance, and her mesmerizing thighs, calves, and ass cheeks jiggled to a halt. Gus repeated, "They're impressive, Neeks. A fine gift."

The incredible technology contained within the small package captivated Gus more than her lewd appearance, causing Neekah to laugh, "What can I say, Gus? We're in love."

She emphasized and drew out the word 'love' in jest, but he sensed genuine affection in the word.

Gus inspected the outfit again, realizing the ensemble was more than just a revealing catsuit. He wagered with himself about technology hidden inside the flimsy garment. Perhaps vacuum fitting explained the lewd appearance, but he didn't wish to torment her by asking. Still, he found himself wondering about the aesthetic, "Your little show reminds me of something, Neekah,"

The sexy heroine smirked and replied, "What's that, Gus?"

He took an annoyed tone, "For both of our sakes, don't let Ronin see you in this. He's been chomping at the bit since you contacted us. The only reason he's not here now is I sent him over to Shaleburrow Depot on a parts run so I wouldn't have to suffer him jittering about."

Neekah's eyes rolled, blowing bangs away from her face. Jutting one voluptuous hip to the side, she puckered her lips in a sassy display before preparing to remark. But Gus cut her off, "Besides, all of this seems... Very expensive."

He slapped a gigantic hand on the ship's hull, "Disguise yourself as something else entirely when in Vad Mhor to avoid discovery. I'm sure we'll find something to make you blend in over there."

Scratching the side of his head, he scorned, "Seeing you geared so exorbitantly makes me wonder why your ship ended up in such bad shape after encountering some backwoods pirates."

Neekah sneered, "Exorbitantly? What happened to your insinuations about my attire being too... Revealing?"

Gus took his turn to roll his eyes, "I wager there are some princesses in the CHZ dressed in exorbitantly expensive attire fit for a harem."

He leaned forward, lowering his voice, "And pay special attention that the shrouds covering your fancy invisible boots never slip off. Plenty around the Advanari will recognize what those anklets - and the charms decorating them - mean."

Shrugging towards the town above, he added, "As I said, there are poachers up in Hewnstone, and if you let your guard down, or they notice that pose with your hips thrust forward a bit too much, the only way you'll leave Halax again might be a livestock freighter."

The cruel comment stung, and Neekah understood its intent as a dire warning. She fought building shame and snapped back to her practiced demeanor.

"Oh shush," she quipped, "those backwoods pirates damaged my ship in an ambush. Luckily, they were no match for the Crucible. Lucky shots did more devastation than those fools probably realized before I made short work of them and fled."

Neekah winced, "To be honest, I'm lucky to be this close to Halax after it happened, or some other scavengers might have moved in to finish the sloppy work before reaching safe harbor."

Subsequent fights following a ship snagging her with a gravitic beam and boarding made the peril of the Frontier seem too real, "But I'm still out a drive converter."

"Bah," Gus spat, "filthy pirates get more luck than they deserve. But a ship of this worth with a one-person crew delivered a rare prize even their craven sort would be lucky to get."

He gave a grim look, "And think of their shock when they saw the real prize inside, a genuine Caerulean. That's, of course, if they survived boarding your ship."

Fury rose in Neekah's eyes, "I would have crushed them!" Amazingly, as she angered, the lavender tint of her skin seemed to redden. The air stilled between them as they both contemplated more than just the tone of her words before her expression and skin's hue lightened.

Glancing at her hands and inspecting their changing color, Gus met her eyes, "Bounty hunting is a dangerous occupation, no matter how powerful your patron. You're wise to hoard every boon possible."

He looked to the distant city, "A human Huntress isn't likely to get much respect in the Frontier. Being Caerulean makes it even more likely you're the hunted one in most circles. You can't afford to make any mistakes in that foul city."

Giving Neekah a worried look, he continued, "You know Halax isn't cosmopolitan like the worlds in the CHZ. Keep that on your mind at all times. No matter how skillfully you put scopes or blades to use, surreption is your best weapon."

Neekah gave Gus a warm smile, "I know, Gus. This unexpected pit stop may have left me off balance, but believe me, dealing with this rock's backward guilds or the scum of that city isn't something I intend to do openly."

Nodding in agreement, Gus replied, "Aye, suppose it's better to roll the dice and leave fast. Sooner or later, the slavers, Nyx, or some other shady group will catch the scent of an augmented MitsuKuni operative on this moon, and you should be gone when they do."

A somber tone weighed heavier in his deep voice, "And I'm sorry, Neeks. I've avoided dealing with Vad Mhor and the other scum-ridden settlements around the Advanari all my life. I hate seeing you walk this path. I wish I could do more."

She smiled mischievously, "Gus, I appreciate all of your concern. Your advice is sound, but you missed one thing in your lecture."

Gus took a suspicious tone, "Oh ya? And what would that be?"

Neekah laughed, "I'm more of a purple. I only turn blue when I get cold." She gave a mock shiver and flashed perfect white teeth with a chatter - for effect.

He chuckled while shaking his head, and despite her joking, an unspoken knowing passed between the two friends. They turned to look at her ship, and the pair walked to the massive open launch bay doors.

Noises continued to echo throughout the busy cavern as Neekah stepped past Gus towards the glowing shielding and took in the massive pit's sweeping view. Lights from other ship docks, small settlements, and utility structures embedded in the rock faces of the crater were everywhere.

Countless craters marred Halax VII's surface, but those similar to Advanari provided perfect protection for settlements on the dangerous moon. Towns and cities bored into the cliffs over centuries created spectacular sights. At this distance, mining operations spread across the massive impact site's floor kilometers below resembled flyspecks, and exceptional augmented vision allowed the heroine to recognize the dots as titanic machines dwarfing the large hanger now harboring her ship.

The giant's voice took a grave tone, "Neekah when you're ready, take one of my shuttles over to Vad Mhor. You can even take Ronin if you think he would be of use. Secure the parts we need for your drive, and make your way back with haste."

After a brief hesitation, he asserted, "Once you go, no strolling down memory lane or looking up old friends. I doubt anyone in that hole knows you're a native of Halax, and it'd be best if things remain that way. Once you return, I'll put my most skilled team to work repairing your ship. We'll get you out of here safely in a week or two."

They stood silently for a moment, calculating the coming events in their minds, barely registering the noises from work filling the hangar or the flashes from robotic welding arms erratically lighting up the surfaces behind them.

"Gus," Neekah finally spoke again, "don't worry about me taking this too lightly. I know my peril."

He turned in her direction, and she continued speaking while staring into the vast pit beyond the shield, "A fertile Caerulean-skinned human female would indeed be a prize in a frontier colony like this."

Sensing his notice of the phrasing, she continued, "There's a small chance someone detected my ship, and that drastically increases the chances of failure."

Neekah sighed, "My trainers at Mitsukuni made me well aware of my value before sending me into the Frontier. Unfortunately, I violated my directive to avoid large, notorious settlements like Vad Mhor."

The seductive Huntress crossed her arms, "My handler, friend or not, will certainly impose severe disciplinary repercussions for this, but I'd rather not dwell on that now."

She winced after mentioning disciplinary punishment, "Unfortunately, this happened on a crater infested with heartless slavers and dangerous Xenos of every vile sort."

After a moment, and not taking her mention of Xenos as a personal slight, Gus implored one last time, "Neekanah, what if you took one of my ships to another less dangerous outpost or station and acquired parts? Some humans may have safe havens within the CHZ core worlds, but in the Frontier, it's still open season."

Gus looked across the expanse with her, and they shared a pensive moment watching the distant moving lights of traffic flying into and out of the bustling city to and from other smaller settlements lining the horizon.

The blue glow of the shield faintly lit Neekah's face, and she looked up to her giant friend, considering his suggestion. But after a brief hesitation, she turned towards the vista and replied, "It just wouldn't work, Augustus. Pirates are too big of a risk. I can't believe any of them had the stones to attack a spectre-class ship like the Crucible in the first place. Hubris may be why I'm stranded here, but at least some of the bastards paid with their lives for taking that stupid risk."

Her expression hinted at both satisfaction and anger over the pirates she defeated, "Now, without an escort, the chances of them capturing one of your freighters are just too high. At least flying near the Advanari, pirates know not to challenge the city. Despite the overseers' vile ways, they do not tolerate piracy this close to their ports."

Neekah's voice took a solemn tone as she focused in the direction of the nefarious Vad Mhor, "My best hope for a short stay awaits me there. A company mission still has me on the clock, and a long detour will cause perilous delinquency, not to mention Halax's inherent mortal danger."

Gus capitulated, "I understand, Neeks."

She smiled warmly, "Gus, I appreciate all you're doing, but I have two additional favors to ask."

He nodded, "Okay, one?"

"I need my communications array up so I can contact my handler through a secure channel. If my system stays down for more than three days, protocol demands I use unsecured methods, and I dread such a beacon on Halax."

Chubby fingers from a massive hand stroked his chin, "If it comes to that, I strongly advise breaking your protocol and suffering its penalty instead of broadcasting such a signal openly. But we'll get it done. And two?"

Making the second request, she nearly pleaded, "I've grown rather attached to the ship's SynthMech. He was damaged weeks ago, and this is my first port or shore since. Could you have a technician look into fixing him? My tour has been long, and the replacement inventory on my ship was exhausted over a month ago."

Deep space travelers commonly developed kinships with synths, and he understood her longing. "That's something I'll gladly do myself. It's my specialty these days. Besides, I make my synths do all the heavy lifting in the hangar these days. I'm too fat to do it myself these days."

Gus let out a hearty laugh, and when it continued too long for his joke, they shared another. After composing themselves, they returned detailing to plans in Vad Mhor. The uncertainty ahead within the frightening city created a strong sense of dread, and Neekah's thoughts dwelt on the dark possibilities in her near future....