Neela and Javid Pt. 01

Story Info
Neela’s naked ordeal begins all over again.
5.4k words
4.21
27k
14
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
195 Followers

Neela's torment continues after her devastating wedding night in Neela's presentation series. Check out 'Neela's presentation' series before reading this to know why her torment started and the humiliation she had undergone during the presentation week.

(This story contains non-consensual sex and is intended for mature audiences only. All characters are above the legal age of 18)

The day after the wedding and Neela's torment begins all over again

It was the morning and first day of Neela's married life. Although she was sure the presentation was over, she couldn't shake the humiliation of her ordeal and was scared to face her family and courtiers again.

Amir had already woken up early in the morning, masturbated as she slept and left her face and hair caked in his thick cum. Although angry beyond belief, now she had the power of Queenhood and decided to exercise it as much as she could.

She shook herself out of her reverie and rang the bell for servants expecting her nanny and former servants to walk in. Immediately the door opened and Amir's manservant walked in carrying tea. Neela was mortified to show her cum streaked face to the man but he did not even blink an eye, placed the tea next to her bed, bowed reverentially and told her that her bath had been arranged in the outdoor pool as instructed by the King.

"You mean the Prince," Neela immediately corrected him with impatience mixed with fury. She had not survived the impossible humiliation to accept her moron of a husband as King. But coming from her cum streaked face it obviously lacked gravitas.

The manservant just looked at her blankly, bowed and left.

After 7 days of humiliation and the night of brutal fucking, Neela was aching all over. She drew the sheet around her and walked into the courtyard to find a shallow pool filled with scented warm water. At last, her mind relaxed - thanking Amir and the Gods, she dropped the sheet and waded into the pool.

The water was like a salve to her aching body and soon she started to swim quick relaxing rounds. After 15 minutes or so, she moved and rested her head on the pool edge just laid down and let herself relax. She was awakened by loud guffaws and manly laughter and to her mortification, the pool was draining - leaving her wet pussy and boobs on display to whoever came along.

Before she could take cover, Amir and Javid walked over and stood watching her in obvious delight. After two minutes of this ordeal, suddenly the pipes burst into life and started to pour scented water again into the pool. Neela was relieved but it did not last long as Amir started to remove his clothing with the intention of joining her in the pool while Javid settled into a nearby lounger with a smirk.

Neela knew Javid was up to some mischief because he had always treated Amir with great contempt but suddenly he was bosom buddies with the guy. Neela was sure it was with the intention of humiliating her further.

In no time Amir ditched his clothes and with a jutting erection walked into the pool. The water was not enough to soak his massive frame. It ended just above his knees. Standing smack in the middle, he harshly beckoned Neela. Aware that Javid was obviously enjoying her predicament, Neela walked over to Amir with great reluctance.

Amir had no such reservations and as soon as she came over, grabbed her pussy and checked the plug. Ensuring that it was safely fixed, he picked her up like a doll and started to carry her to the edge paying no attention to her indignant sobs.

To Neela's horror, he stopped at the end right in front of Javid's lounger and put her face down. Now her ass was hanging over the pool edge and her face was just inches from Javid's feet. Amir stood behind her in the pool and While shoving his wet dick into her abused asshole, put a massive hand on her back pressing her down and crushing her jutting boobs on the stony ground.

With a grunt of satisfaction Amir began his rough fucking. As he pushed roughly into her, her body started to rock to and fro grinding her sensitive nipples into the ground. To add to this degradation, Javid had moved his shoes from the side of her face, extended his legs and now his shoe tips were digging painfully into her crushed breasts. When she looked up, Javid sat with a raging erection moving in his pants and an infuriating smile.

Amir lasted for another 20 minutes and by then Neela was faint with pain and exhaustion, her throat was dry and her eyes were brimming with tears. Then to round up her humiliation, Amir's manservant walked in and reminded him that the King and the princess were getting late for their first royal meeting.

Suddenly Amir's thirsts became quicker and he came with a deep groan. Neela could feel copious amounts of cum seeping from her ass. Amir once again picked her up, set her into the pool and quickly washed his dick. After making his apologies to Javid Amir ordered Neela to finish her bath and join him quickly. As Javed sat glued to the lounger enjoying the show, a flushed Neela washed the dirt off her boobs and cleaned cum from her thighs and ass.

Then trying hard to ignore Javid's insulting laughter, Neela got out from the other side of the pool and hurried to her bedroom. Amir was already wearing his ceremonial robes and waited with his manservant. Neela wanted to cover up but Amir moved immediately and presented her with a diamond-studded naval chain.

It was an intimate gift the husband gave to his wife expressing his satisfaction with her performance in bed on the wedding night. The more previous the chain, the better bedmate a wife was considered. And to Neela's astonishment, Amir had given her precious of the precious. A platinum chain thick as a finger and studded with the most colourful and precious array of dazzling diamonds.

In spite of all his barbaric ways, Neela's heart softened and she thanked Amir profusely. Even kissed his hand thanking him. Both Amir and his manservant stood like stones with red faces and quickly turned and left. Laughing to herself at their manly discomfort, Neela moved to her dressing room.

There was a single garment in the settee. And some underclothes, thank God. She put on the black short lacy slip with bra-like cups that was underwired and a size small. It was tight on the breasts, left three fourth of them uncovered and pressed them together creating two inviting mounds just below her neck. Sighing with irritation, Neela picked up the panty, it was a lacy see-through thong made of delicate lace. As soon as she put them on, the back thread got stuck in her ass crack and started to rub on her sore asshole with the tiniest movement.

With lips pursed, Neela picked up the dress. The dress was a rich blue dress complimenting Amir's blood-red robe. It was sleeveless with a deep square neck which displayed her jutting boobs like two ripe melons. The dress was made of the same clingy Jersey material and clung revealingly to her ass. Surprisingly it also had a gold chain in front that plunged deep into her navel and was hidden in clever embroidery.

Then frowning, Neela looked around for her royal robes but they were nowhere to be found. As Amir impatiently called out her name, she abandoned her search, quickly pinned her hair up in a hasty knot and put on her Royal tiara and walked hurriedly to join Amir. At the last moment, she remembered and hastily put on the waist chain gifted by her husband. Amir looked at her in obvious desire and differentially offered his arm.

As they walked into the crowded royal hall once again filled with men, they were announced as King Amir and Princess Neela. Nobody seemed to note this discrepancy. With her head held high and feeling confident, she walked in. She could feel the lusty gazes of her uncle, courtiers, and representatives caressing her swelling boobs and her swaying ass.

Together they made it to the throne And sat on it with regal poise. At last, Neela felt confident.

The Priest got up, bowed low to both of them and started to speak, " What a happy occasion, my king and princess. I welcome you to your private court. Today we have only the people who witnessed your presentation and accession and are here to appreciate your great sacrifice with their gifts."

Although irritated at not being addressed as the queen Neela felt confident, happy and superior. Little did she know it was not to last.

The priest continued, "By looking at your waist chain we can only conclude that your wedding night has been a roaring success. Hope you agree My King."

While Neela sat with a proud expression, Amir looked confused. And glanced at the waist chain and spoke up, "Both my wedding night and morning after have been most satisfactory let me assure you." At this a huge round of applause was given. Amir continued, "But this chain was not a gift from me, My dear friend and cousin Javid gifted it to the princess."

The whole royal court was stunned into silence at this indiscreet admission. A shaken Neela looked at Javid who lounged with the same insolent grin. The crowd suddenly grew into murmurs as the implications of such a gift became clear and everyone recalled Neela's orgasm with Javid on the 6th day. With face growing red in shame, Neela cursed her moron of a husband under her breath.

The Priest also discomfited, tried to ignore the whispers and continued, "Anyway, it is time for gifts. As with the custom, the gift would be acknowledged with consumption by the princess."

At this announcement, Javid's grin got wider and even more mocking. So Neela was alarmed and also was curious about what harm could gifts bring, but knowing her track record she braced for the worst.

First came the Leader of People representatives. He bowed and greeted the newlyweds with great reverence. And announced that as the gift, her loyal subjects had brought her fruits. Neela was happy and having skipped breakfast awaited the fruit eagerly. Then 10 representatives walked to the front with containers overflowing with a native variety of banana that grew to 8 inches and was thick and juicy.

The leader plucked up one banana and with obvious delight presented it to the princess. Neela shuddered as she could imagine how her rosebud mouth would look with a long white banana in it. But she had no other way. The leader stood in front of her, removed the outer layer and pushed the long thick fruit towards her lips.

As positions went it was truly dirty and by the time Neela finished eating it, everyone's imagination had run wild.

Then The priest announced 5 Ally kings to come forward. Each of them withdrew a bottle of scent and came forward, somewhat relieved, Neela was about to extend her wrist but in a quick move, the first King poured a generous amount of the scent on his fingers and rubbed it roughly on the rising and firm swell of her breasts at her neckline. He was followed by the other four who rubbed the scents lustily.

The crowd rewarded their lechery with great applause, even Amir seemed to like this performance and clapped loudly.

Next was Bijan - he stood up smiling, came over and gave a grabby hug to Neela. Then with a wide grin, he removed what looked like jewelled clip-on earrings. Bijan understood what she thought and still smiling, he announced, "With a wish for a pleasurable marriage bed, I gift my esteemed cousin these nipple rings."

As Neela stood paralysed at the obvious sexual nature of this gift, the priest roughly ordered her to accept this gift and not disrespect her cousin.

As Neela still stood rooted to the spot, a lecherous Bijan dragged a finger down her cleavage and to her dismay started to pull the front zipper down. Once her dress gaped open till the navel, he grabbed the front clasp of her slip. While he pretended to struggle to open the centre clip with his thumb and forefinger, his hand covered her bra cups and his fingers dug into her flesh.

Soon he clicked the clasp open and her boobs spilled out - still firm and jutting with angry red lines where the underwired cup of her bra had dug in.

The moron Amir spoke up once again at the worst moment, "Cousin, her nipples are sunk in, how will you clip the jewellery?"

Bijan didn't answer him but bent his head and grabbed Neela by the waist towards him. His mouth covered her left nipple and he sucked with loud slurping noise. Once the nipple rose and jutted prominently, he repeated his sucking with the right nipple as the crowd looked on with jealousy. He moved up his head after 15 minutes.

By then Neela's nipples were rock hard and throbbing and even her pussy juices started to leak into her panties.

Bijan took the clip-ons and carefully attached them to her nipples. At first, Neela felt prickling pain, soon it was replaced by an intense sensation of pleasure and Neela struggled to keep her moans under.

As Bijan walked away nobody thought of asking her to adjust her dress. The whole crowd was salivating at her heaving boobs and the engorged nipples and glinting jewels.

Now the priest announced Uncle Mihir. He stood up and started a speech, " As Neela's guardian my foremost concern is her health and comfort especially in her marriage bed. Amir is my dear. nephew and I have seen him enough to know that he is quite well endowed. Considering the fact that until the result of oath by progeny is known Amir should stick to fucking my beloved princesses asshole."

As Neela's face grew crimson at this disgusting announcement, Mihir continued, "As we are all aware, my ward is a delicate virgin flower, so I will be gifting her this butt plug studded with precious stones that will stretch her and help her accommodate Amir's huge dick."

At this announcement, Amir led the applause shamelessly.

Neela's uncle came over to the throne and gestured to her to turn around and bend over. Neela followed meekly. To her surprise her uncle found the zip hidden at the backside hem, which even Neela hadn't noticed, and pulled it roughly up, opening the dress up to her lower back.

Now Neela stood exposing her shapely legs, rounded ass and the black lacy thong. The former king impatiently moved the string in her ass crack aside and was about to shove in the butt plug, but ass man Javid spoke up, "Father shouldn't you wet it first."

Gagging at this suggestion, Neela turned her head just in time to see her uncle licking the butt plug all over. Soon, he shoved the butt plug painfully into her ass. Neela started to straighten up but Mihir put a restraining hand and spoke again.

"As a bonus treat I have bought her a matching pussy plug." As the crowds applauded, he groped her pussy and swiftly withdrew the dripping wet plug spilling her juices all over.

Again moron Amir spoke up, "You won't need lubrication for this uncle, my wife is dripping wet."

Mihir nodded in approval and shoved the matching pussy plug and gave a satisfied grunt as it slipped in smoothly.

Now it was the priest's turn. He asked Neela to turn around and spoke, "As a poor man of God I can only give my blessings to you, my princess."

As Neela stood looking suspiciously, the priest went and stood behind her, put his hands on her breasts and started to caress them as he spoke blessings of plentiful milk. He was gently pressing and groping her entire breast and his thumb moved over the clip-ons making Neela moan in pleasure. His erection was already pressing insistently on her ass crack and now he moved his hands under and lifted her bouncy globes. Then he shook them vigorously and at last moved to the front and bowed.

Neela was fuming with indignation and couldn't wait to escape this wretched royal hall. But before Priest could announce the closing of the assembly, Javid stood up. And spoke gently but firmly," Oh holy man, you forgot to call me."

Now the priest was confused as Javid had already given her the waist chain. Patiently Javid explained, "That was a personal gift, this is a wedding gift."

Once again everyone in the hall drew a collective gasp. Neela was petrified knowing Javid's degenerate tendency.

He moved towards her with his trademark lazy saunter and stood so near to her that her nipple clips brushed against her shirtfront. Still looking down at her undulating breasts, Javid spoke in gentle tones to Amir, "Can you help me with my gift oh my noble king and privileged friend?"

While Amir beamed at this respectful address, Neela almost snorted.

Still looking into her cleavage, Javid asked Amir to lift up Neela's dress. As Neela stood shaking in fear, Amir picked up the hem of her dress and pulled it to the navel and tucked it into the thick chain.

Now her wet and juicy pussy was on display. As the court watched on in devious pleasure, Javid removed a small knife from his belt and cut away Neela's whisper of lace thongs and he dragged it away. It was soaking wet and pungent smell of her sex started to fill the room. Javid took her dirty thong and rubbed it against his face and crushed it to his nose grinning in obvious ecstasy.

Then he stuffed the thong into his right pocket and withdrew something glittering from the left one. It was a thong fitted with precious stones and woven with gold thread. He held the thong in his left hand, and he put his right hand on her pussy, to Neela's surprise he was gentle and cupped her with great care. Then his hands moved down to her thighs and he gestured to widen her legs. Even now it was not rough, it felt almost like a request.

Suddenly limp and moved by this small act of kindness, Neela obeyed. Even the crowd looked on in hushed anticipation but Both Javid and Neela suddenly felt like they were alone and private.

Javid kneeled in front and pressed fluttering kisses all over her pussy and inner thighs and tears of gratitude soon filled Neela's eyes. Then like a child, he guided her into the thong and slid it up her shapely thighs and fixed it on her pussy.

Suddenly some bastard whistled and the spell was broken. Javid's face once again held the smirk as he quickly bent forward and licked the valley between her aroused breasts. And retreated to his seat.

Now Neela was confused as hell of this behaviour. And had no idea what to make of it, was he the obvious rascal or someone who cared for her?

Soon the Priest announced the end of assembly and people started to move out Amir even let down her tucked dress but left the top hanging open. Confused and emotionally drained, but still Neela remembered something important.

She turned to the Priest whose eyes were glued to her jewelled breasts and asked him in authoritative tones," Why is everyone addressing Amir as king instead of treating me as Queen?"

The Priest lifted his eyes at last and spoke in a matter of fact tone, "But my princess, until you prove your fertility, and give birth to a child you can't be queen."

At this information, Neela was stupefied and opened her mouth but no words came in. Then as an impatient Amir dragged her away, it started to sink in.

The custom had been designed to simply discourage princesses from seeking the crown and even if stubborn ones ascended make sure to humiliate them so much that in their own court they became objects of lust!

Evening and Night

With a growing sense of despair assaulting her over her fate, Neela numbly followed Amir to their chambers. Once they had reached their bedroom, Amir turned to her and told her politely to get changed and join him on the terrace to welcome his dinner guests.

Moving like an automaton, Neela walked through to the dressing chamber and as soon as she was alone, hurriedly removed the wretched dress, her slip, and the damned clip-ons that Bijan had so blatantly put on her.

Wishing seven kinds of death on him, she was about to take off Javid's gem studded thong but stopped as she spied the glinting garment on the dressing table.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
195 Followers
12