Neela and Javid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
200 Followers

As she went closer to investigate, her mouth fell open in shock as she found a matching pair of gold-threaded bra and similar gem-encrusted corset top.

Once again with a sense of resignation at her fate, She picked up and wore the bra, at least it was the right size and did not painfully confine her boobs! It also had a front clasp and glowing red Rubies as big as grapes at the apex of the bra cups. The cups were underwired and lined with soft cotton, they did not push her boobs up but highlighted her natural firmness and the soft curve. Now she had a deep valley and two enticing mounds on either side of it.

Then she picked up the corset. It was once again, lacing in front, covering her ribcage without being too constrictive and studded with a dazzling array of jewelled stones.

Then Neela opened the cupboards. A single dress of transparent gauzy silk in shocking scarlet hung there with matching heels. The dress itself was simple, Neela noticed as she put it on, with a deep V slashing down right in the middle up to the top of her bejewelled thong.

Its wide v shape that started at the shoulders ensured that the deep valley and her creamy mounds were displayed artfully. The rubies on her bra now poked through the see-through material creating the effect as if her engorged nipples were trying to break free.

Neela checked herself in the mirror and was a bit uncomfortable when she saw her ass hanging out through the transparent material. Shrugging her shoulders she put light makeup on her face and set her hair up with jewelled clips.

When she walked out, Amir was sitting drinking the wine and he whistled at her and lifted his glass in mock salute. Neela blushed and didn't know what to make of this.

As she stood welcoming Amir's guests on the terrace, she felt sorely self-conscious as their gaze lingered on her creamy breasts. Most of them were his buddies from the village and felt too overwhelmed Neela was sure.

Then at last to her irritation but not surprise walked in Javid. She noted that Amir was ecstatic to welcome him.

Javid walked up to them with his usual swagger, hugged Amir briefly and then ran a slow eye over Neela, turning her beet red in embarrassment. In a soft voice that bordered on seductive, he said, " Greetings my queen, hope you like my selection of your clothes as much as I did." Once again Neela's fears were confirmed. Javid was indeed the master of this display.

Then furthering her shame, Javid said, " I was most mortified when I saw your tight underclothes left your breasts much abused and my idiot brother's gift definitely wouldn't have helped." as an indignant gasp escaped Neela he continued, "I hope this bra is comfortable on your poor twins."

He seemed full of concern but his words and tone were both intimate and explicit, making Neela splutter. Even though it was only three of them on the terrace now, it just made everything worse.

Before she could stitch together a coherent reply, Amir moved and stood behind her back. With his crotch pushing into her back, he put his hands to the front and as he opened the front of the bra said in an almost excited tone," The dress and the underclothes are gorgeous my friend. I am sure she is very comfortable. Why don't you check for yourself."

As Javid's eyes twinkled in delight, Amir snapped the front clasp open and pushed the jewelled cups aside. Her nipples immediately felt the cold breeze and their rosy tips hardened. The red marks had already cleared and they jutted proudly.

With a strange glint in his eyes, Javid moved forward and put his hands on her breasts. He did not grab at them but just covered them and caressed them. Neela couldn't control her arousal. As she leaned back into her husband, her nipples started poking into Javid's palms and her creamy globes started to rise up with her quick breath.

"Let me check the damage by clip-on." Now Javid lifted her breast with his palm and brought his head closer to her chest. Suddenly he opened his mouth and gave gentle licks to her throbbing nipples and circled her areola.

"I hope this gives you some relief dear wife, I am sorry I did not think of this," Amir commented but Neela was too aroused to care, her legs were buckling and she was right on the edge.

Then Amir's manservant was upon them and announced loudly, "Dinner is served my King."

Javid moved his head up with an expression of regret and amusement at Neela's blatant arousal and discomfort. If the manservant was shocked at the strange scene, he made no comment. As he patiently waited, Amir moved to the side. Javid after giving a final press, put the clasp back on and adjusted her dress.

The Dinner was boring and loud and Neela sat between David and Amir stone-faced. Soon Amit and his boorish friends refused the desert and moved to the terrace for smokes and brandy. To Leela's consternation, instead of joining them Javid also opted for a dessert and stayed back with Neela.

The terrace was on a lower level than the dining room so that while Needs and David could see them, Amir and his friends couldn't see them well thanks to the curtains swaying in air.

As soon as the last guest had walked out, David stood up abruptly and kneeled beside Neela. As Neela started to splutter her protests, with his trademark insolent smile Javid moved her dress up her legs and over her crotch.

When he started to remove her panties, Neela tried to get up but his hand held her firm, "What are you doing Javid?" Neela asked in rising panic.

"Finishing what we started on the terrace." Javid replied and deftly moved her thong aside and removed her pussy plug. It was thickly coated in her juice.

As Neela watched in shock, he licked it clean and tossed it away.

Then he put his long supple fingers inside her pussy and started to probe and press. Neela gritted her teeth and tried to resist but David was too skilled and too insistent. Soon she was under his spell and started to squirm and wriggle her hips to match his rhythm. She even lifted her hips and helped him slide her jewelled thong off.

Javid whispered, "I know it's a gift my queen but I am taking it back temporarily."

Neela was past caring and soon reached her climax, egged on by Javid's magical fingers. As she sat panting, her breasts agitated, nipples pushing against the bra, Javid slowly rose and adjusted her dress.

Then he took her hand and crushed it to the point of pain and Neela gasped. Javid looked like he wanted to say something desperately but kept his lips pursed. Then they heard Amir and co coming back.

Javid dropped her hand and said with a glint in his eye, "Hope your nights are as sleepless as mine." and walked away.

Neela snorted to herself sure she would be sleepless considering Amir's monster dick and her poor abused ass.

On the next morning, Neela opened her eyes in shock as her husband Amir roughly shook her shoulders. She woke up and looked at Amir with a confused expression. As he pointed to her pussy. She was menstruating and red blood was caked all over her thighs.

Amir reassured her, "I have called for the doctor."

Before she could get up and clean herself, the door flew open and Amir's manservant, Priest, doctor, and uncle Mihir walked in with confused expression.

Mortified, Neela covered her breasts and tried to get up and cover herself, but Priest immediately gestured to her to stop and she froze.

King Mihir spoke with a wide smile," So the seed failed."

The priest was also puzzled.

Neela felt like kicking their ignorant asses. Considering the time of her monthly, she was sure she would never conceive a child from her presentation day fucking.

The Priest continued, " Fortunately, the kings have not yet taken their leave."

To this Mihir replied, " I respect your advice holy man, but how long can we keep them from their duties and considering the age should we trouble them anymore."

The Priest looked on thoughtfully and then said, "of course your highness with changing times we must also change. You and your sons will perform the ceremony." Then he turned to the doctor, " Please help her."

Then instead of leaving they stood on watching - even the manservant to Neela's fury. The doctor barked instructions to him and the manservant hurried to get a bowl of cold water.

As Neela lay prone bracing for further humiliation, the doctor dipped a sponge in the bowl of cold water brought by the manservant and cleaned her pussy and thighs. Finally he inserted a soft cup to catch her flow.

"Are your breasts tender my child.?" the doctor inquired. Even though Neela shook her head in the negative, the doctor grabbed her boobs anyway and gave a rough hard squeeze.

Then mercifully the bastards including Amir left her alone and walked out. Neela let out a tortured breath and was relieved that she would be left alone for the next five days.

And to her great relief and joy couple of female servants joined her soon and next five days were spent in complete relation and she cherished the solitude and rest and tried to push the impending rape by her uncle and cousins to the back of her mind.

And too soon it was the evening of day 5. After 5 long days, the doors opened and the Priest walked in accompanied by uncle Mihir and her twin cousins.

The Priest came over and stood directly in front of her. Although startled, Neela felt somewhat confident as she was fully dressed.

Then the Priest turned to her family and had a conference in hushed tones. Then he turned to the Princess again and spoke, " My princess, it is my feeling that the seed failed last time as it was not given enough time to take root as the noble Mihir, your cousins and allies fucked you one after the other."

Neela almost snorted at this fine piece of scientific knowledge but controlled herself with great effort.

The priest continued, "So this time the ceremony will take over 3 days and each man's seed will be given 24 hours to take root. But be assured dear princess, it is a holy ceremony and I will personally supervise it and guide you all through this important ceremony."

Neela blanched white at the prospect of being fucked by her uncle with Priest as her guide but meekly nodded as she had already accepted her fate.

Then Amir walked in and Priest, as he talked to him he was almost sympathetic, "I regret this inconvenience my king, you will have to wait until next menstruation or confirmation of conceiving to fuck Neela's pussy."

Neela felt humiliated by the dirty words and was also scared as Amir's face was contorted with fury. But he kept quiet and nodded in agreement.


Phoenix20
Phoenix20
200 Followers
12